Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56322 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 09, 2014
theoctopus: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV. The Nigerian Senate have released the Curriculum Vitae (Resume) which Princess Stella Oduah the Aviation Minister used in securing her appointment. According to the release, they confirm that the Aviation Minister's CV was in line with her claims, against what some media outfits have been writing in the last few days. They warned that the online news outlets Sahara Reporters and Premium Times should stop giving out false and malicious information that might lead to breakdown of law and order. Sahara reporters have already accepted misleading Nigerians and still refuse to apologize for their malicious allegations and frivolous claims.

https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria?ref=stream

Bro please edit/change your source lest it brings unnecessary arguments. Here put this on there. grin grin

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 12:06am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Bro are you educated? Do you know what an honorary Doctorate Degree is? A market woman can be awarded a honorary Doctorate Degree. It has nothing to do with academic qualification.

Do you want to know how many Dame Patience Jonathan has? hahahaha grin grin Any more propaganda? undecided You guys should give up, you've been knocked out many times already.

See this educated illiterate and 419. Seems you do not Know the meaning of fictitious.

The university she claimed gave her the honorary doctorate does not EXIST.

Try harder, you are a learner.

You need to earn your PPP pay. Explain to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

See this educated illiterate and 419. Seems you do not Know the meaning of fictitious.

The university she claimed gave her the honorary doctorate does not EXIST.

Try harder, you are a learner.

You need to earn your PPP pay. Explain to the world.

Man shut up!! We don't know that yet, Premium times said they are still "investigating". grin grin But you and i know they only want to sell their newspaper first before they present the truth. lol Business Strategy 101 grin grin

You are obviously uneducated, and that's why you don't know that an honorary PhD is not academically related.

You have failed woefully at your attempt to blackmail with an MBA. Now you're trying to use a Honorary Doctorate. grin grin When will you guys give up and move on? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by gbadexy(m): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1: This is the news page of senate. http://www.nassnig.org/nass/news.php

There is nothing like that there shocked shocked shocked
Abi o.
I doubted the source of that story.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2014
gbadexy:
Abi o.
I doubted the source of that story.

Here take sauce. grin grin

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

Who else want some sauce?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Man shut up!! We don't know that yet, Premium times said they are still "investigating". grin grin But you and i know they only want to sell their newspaper first before they present the truth. lol Business Strategy 101 grin grin

You are obviously uneducated, and that's why you don't know that an honorary PhD is not academically related.

grin grin grin grin

I am definitely hitting on some nerves. We are just starting.

The only Pacific Christian whatever in Glendale that existed was a college and it ceased to exist in 1997. it was not a Univeristy and your madam at the top was awarded the "honorary doctorate" in her mind by a University not existing in 1998.

So, in alaigbo, primary schools also award honorary doctorate. I shake my head for the kind of education, you are being given. Unfortunately, you are paying your nose for rubbish education.

Explain further to the world, Mr. PPP.

I repeat, you are a learner

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by strangest(m): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2014
nairaman66:

Just an entity/person can edit a person's Wikipedia page without any clarification? Haba, this is an insult to them.. For the records- Wikipedia as an organization do not treat information with CHILD GLOVES like every other Nigerian Org.. Really sad, but sorry to say this. Please know your facts.. and stop cooking up statements that would be counter-effective. Thank You
stop embarrassing yourself... Use google..
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

grin grin grin grin

I am definitely hitting on some nerves. We are just starting.

The only Pacific Christian whatever in Glendale that existed was a college and it ceased to exist in 1997. it was not a Univeristy and your madam at the top was awarded the "honorary doctorate" in her mind by a University not existing in 1998.

Explain further to the world, Mr. PPP.

I repeat, you are a learner

Do you have any proof of this or you are speculating. The author (Premium Times) said they are still investigating. So i'm wondering where you got your information from.

Can you please share with us. Thanks in advance.

N.B: I don't engage in a back and forth argument, if you say something, be sure to back it up with a credible source else i ignore it. grin

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Do you have any proof of this or you are speculating. The author (Premium Times) said they are still investigating. So i'm wondering where you got your information from.

Can you please share with us. Thanks in advance.

N.B: I don't engage in a back and forth argument, if you say something, be sure to back it up with a credible source else i ignore it. grin

You don't have to wait for PremiumTimes and SR. We have been told by PPP crew that, they are not credible source of news.

You have access to the Internet. So don't be lazy, search for pacific Christian university, Glendale, USA.

If you find any, post the link here for us to see.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

You don't have to wait for PremiumTimes and SR. We have been told by PPP crew that they are not credible source of news.

You have access to the Internet. So don't be lazy, search for pacific Christian university, Glendale, USA.

If you find any, post the link here for us to see.

grin grin grin The cry of a defeated man. Bro it's high time you give up and go nurse your wound. You've been brutalized with salient facts published by Premium Times already. There's no need to continue this argument as it's obvious you don't have any proof to back up your claim.

What next APC? Stella Oduah's name is fake and her father is from Cameroon. Is it? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ba7man(m): 12:33am On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 12:35am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

grin grin grin The cry of a defeated man. Bro it's high time you give up and go nurse your wound. You've been brutalized with salient facts published by Premium Times already. There's no need to continue this argument as it's obvious you don't have any proof to back up your claim.

What next APC? Stella Oduah's name is fake and her father is from Cameroon. Is it? grin grin

Defeatist, lazy man and coward mentality mode fully activated by rudedough.

Unfortunately, you have not earned your pay tonight.

Be rest assured, Stealer Oduah will sack you tomorrow morning for not earning your PPP pay.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ba7man(m): 12:40am On Jan 09, 2014
No b only M.B.A she take lie, Doctorate degree sef dey included.

Fresh from the box........This lady just keeps making work harder for her defenders
ba7man: is the entire news story from Premium times

Twenty-four hours after her claim to have acquired a Masters degree from the St. Paul’s College in the United States was punctured, PREMIUM TIMES has uncovered another false claim by our embattled Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah.

This time, the minister lied on oath to the Nigerian Senate, claiming another American ‘university, Pacific Christian University awarded her an honorary doctorate degree in 1998.

Mrs. Oduah made the claim in a 7-page resume she distributed to Nigeria’s 109 senators during her confirmation hearing on July 2, 2011.

On page four of the document, the minister claimed the university, which she said was based in Glendale, awarded her an honorary doctorate in Business Administration.

Download the resume Minister Stella Oduah submitted to the senate here.

It was based on this document that she was grilled and eventually confirmed by the lawmakers.

But investigations by PREMIUM TIMES suggest that no university called Pacific Christian University exists in the United States.

The U.S. Department of Education, through its National Centre for Education Statistics, keeps an up-to-date database of all public libraries and educational institutions in the country – public, private and colleges.

PREMIUM TIMES reporters spent hours on Wednesday searching this database.

Our reporters searched by state (California), city (Glendale) and name of institution (Pacific Christian University). Yet, nothing came up in the name of the university Mrs. Oduah claimed gave her an honorary doctorate.

According to the database, there are six colleges (universities) in Glendale, a city of 191,719 inhabitants in Los Angeles County, in the state of California.

The colleges are American Medical Sciences Centre, Brand College, Glendale Career College, Glendale Community and North-West College.

There is no such university known as Christian Pacific College as claimed by the minister.

The spokesperson for the National Centre for Educational Statistics, Susan Ad, could however not be reached for comments.

She is yet to return calls and reply an email sent to her by this newspaper.

The spokespersons for the minister appear unwilling to comment for this story.

Efforts by PREMIUM TIMES to get them to react to this new revelation were unsuccessful.

Joe Obi, her special assistant on media, did not answer or return calls.

Yakubu Datti, the spokesperson of the aviation agencies, who usually speak for her, answered our call but immediately said he would call back. He is yet to do so as at the time of publishing this.

Meanwhile, in the same resume she submitted to the Senate, Mrs. Oduah did not indicate that she got a Masters from St. Paul, raising questions on why she made that claim in her official citations and profiles posted on the Ministry of Aviation website, her personal website and her Wikipedia page.

She only claimed in the document to the Senate that she obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from St. Paul’s College in 1982, a claim that PREMIUM TIMES is investigating.

The spokesperson for the Nigerian senate, Enyinnaya Abaribe, tried Tuesday to extricate the senate from blame as Nigerians criticize the lawmakers for conducting a sham screening exercise that allowed Mrs. Oduah to get away with lies and deceits.

Mr. Abaribe said the lawmakers depend largely on the nation’s security agencies to help them investigate claims by appointees of the president.

He said in conducting screening exercises, the senate relies largely on reports forwarded to it by the security agencies.

Mrs. Oduah, and her associates have spent the last several hours scrambling to clean up the minister’s biographies on the Internet, following allegations that she lied about her academic qualifications.

Already, Mrs. Oduah’s biography on the website of the Ministry of Aviation has been revised, with references to St. Paul’s College now wiped out.

The Wikipedia page of the minister was also edited and it now has no reference to the university Mrs. Oduah attended. The last edit on the Wikipedia page was done at 14:41 p.m. Nigerian time Tuesday.

All links and reference materials on the Wikipedia page capable of linking the minister to the university that has disowned her have also been deleted.

Even the minister’s personal website has been reviewed to remove any reference to St. Paul’s College.

Mrs. Oduah had since October been enmeshed in a a N255million armoured cars scandal in which she was accused of compelling an agency under her supervision, the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, to buy her two exotic bullet cars at clearly inflated prices.

The purchase of the cars generated outrage for weeks because its cost was inflated, and it was neither listed in the government-approved budget nor did it comply with the Nigeria’s public procurement law.

The House of Representatives has since asked President Goodluck Jonathan to sack the minister but the president has failed to act

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152958-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-in-fresh-fake-doctorate-degree-scandal.html
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Genius100: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2014
Her profile from the ministry of aviation still says She got a Masters degree from the United States. When is she going to provide proof of this masters degree...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honorable Minister of Aviation

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah, OON.

PROFILE:

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah, OON, is the Nigerian Minister of Aviation. She was confirmed to the post and sworn in on July 2, 2011.

She was also active in the political campaign of Goodluck Jonathan, the current President of Nigeria; where she served as his campaign's Director of Administration and Finance.

Princess Stella Oduah-Ogiemwonyi was born to Igwe D.O. Oduah of Akili-Ozizor, Ogbaru L.G.A. in Anambra State on January 5, 1962.

Oduah-Ogiemwonyi received her Bachelors and Masters Degree (in Accounting and Business Administration respectively) in the United States.

Upon her return to Nigeria in 1983, she joined the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. In 1992, she left the NNPC to establish the Sea Petroleum & Gas Company Limited (SPG), an independent marketer of petroleum products in Nigeria.

She is married to the former Minister for Works, Engr. Chris Ogiemwonyi and has children.

http://aviation.gov.ng/index.php/component/content/article?layout=edit&id=145

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by nku5: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2014
goldfish80: Look no further than Fani kayode or creamjones.He is the person who doctored Stella's wiki page and alerted SR and premium times.His sensational article on the topic this morning, gave him away.His sole aim was to embarrass Stella and amuse himself.That he has achieved. Well done Fani

Fani ode is a jobless frustrated animal who can't afford cocaine anymore. What do you expect from a loser?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Genius100: 1:03am On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 09, 2014
ba7man: No b only M.B.A she take lie, Doctorate degree sef dey included.

Fresh from the box........This lady just keeps making work harder for her defenders

I'm going to keep smashing your APC balls on the floor. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pacific Christian University is now Hope International University.

Hope International University was founded in 1928 as Pacific Bible Seminary, and in 1963 was renamed Pacific Christian College following the move to Long Beach, California. In 1997 they achieved university status and took the corporate name of Hope International University.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_International_University

Do you have anymore Propaganda to sell? When will you guys give up?

9 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Genius100: 1:17am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

I'm going to keep smashing your APC balls on the floor. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hope International University was founded in 1928 as Pacific Bible Seminary, and in 1963 was renamed Pacific Christian College following the move to Long Beach, California. In 1997 they achieved university status and took the corporate name of Hope International University.

Hey bro, no mind them. Please tell us why her official profile on the federal ministry of aviation website still says she has a masters degree from the US...
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:19am On Jan 09, 2014
Genius100:

Hey bro, no mind them. Please tell us why her official profile on the federal ministry of aviation website still says she has a masters degree from the US...

Why?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Genius100:

Do i work at the Aviation Industry? Did i put it there? Bro please channel your question to the proper authority.

I have no political affiliation and i don't live in Nigeria, I am here solely to condemn the propaganda against Stella Oduah. You can check my previous comments to verify and i will not hesitate to speak against political blackmail, corruption and propaganda.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 1:44am On Jan 09, 2014
O
rudedough:

[b]You are a slow learner.

We have passed this stage since 4pm.

Pacific Christian College ceased to.exist in 1997 and became Hope International University in 1997, after attaining university status.

Your madam at the top was given a honorary doctorate in 1998. How come it is the name of Pacific Christian University that is on her honorary award and not Hope International University, that the institution started bearing a year before?

Mind you, pacific christian college turned to hope international University and not Pacific Christian University.

I repeat, pacific christian university never existed.

Your madam and you are both confusionists, criminal minded, deceptive, liars, fraudsters and 419.

Show the world the link to Pacific Christian University, Glendale and earn your PPP Pay tonight.

We are waiting for your response, before I will take it to the next level for you again.[/b]o

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 1:59am On Jan 09, 2014
This is from the history page of Hope International University, Glendale, California.

HISTORY

A Proud Heritage of Christian Education and Service

Hope International University is a private Christian University identified with non-denominational Christian Churches/Churches of Christ, and was founded on October 9, 1928, as Pacific Bible Seminary.

The school purchased campus property in Long Beach in 1936, and construction started in 1940. In 1962, the school’s name was changed to Pacific Christian College and achieved regional accreditation. When the Long Beach campus was no longer adequate to house the growth of the college, they relocated to Fullerton in 1973. In 1997 the institution achieved university status and took the name of Hope International University.

Today, the University is composed of five Colleges including College of Arts & Sciences, College of Business & Management, College of Education, Pacific Christian College of Ministry & Biblical Studies, and College of Psychology & Counseling. Within the Colleges are programs for traditional undergraduate students, online students, and graduate students.

Dr. Paul Alexander,
Vice President for Academic Affairs

http://www.hiu.edu/about/history/
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1: O

You are a slow learner.

We have passed this stage since 4pm.

[b]Pacific Christian College ceased to.exist in 1997 and became Hope International University in 1997
, after attaining university status.

Your madam at the top was given a honorary doctorate in 1998. How come it is the name of Pacific Christian University that is on her honorary award and not Hope International University, that the institution started bearing a year before?

Mind you, pacific christian college turned to hope international University and not Pacific Christian University.

I repeat, pacific christian university never existed.

Your madam and you are both confusionists, criminal minded, deceptive, liars, fraudsters and 419.

Show the world the link to Pacific Christian University and earn your PPP Pay tonight.

We are waiting for your response, before I will take it to the next level for you again.[/b]o

Because you are obviously uneducated and know nothing about higher education, i'll forgive your ignorance.

Taking a new corporate name doesn't mean that the old name and documents ceases to exist. grin Ignoramus

1997/1998 is one academic year. Ever heard of 2010/2011 graduates or 1997/1998 intake? grin Ignoramus

Pacific Christian college achieved university status in 1997, it became a University from that day until her transition to Hope International University. grin Ignoramus

Stella Oduah was given an honorary PhD degree in 1998. It is not mandatory that certificates must be issued in the name of the new University in that academic year. There will be a transition period. grin Ignoramus

You APC goons keep building skyscrapers out of thin air and you never give up. cheesy cheesy Keep up the good work.

10 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 2:35am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Because you are obviously uneducated and know nothing about higher education, i'll forgive your ignorance.

Taking a new corporate name doesn't mean that the old name and documents ceases to exist. grin Ignoramus

1997/1998 is one academic year. Ever heard of 2010/2011 graduates or 1997/1998 intake? grin Ignoramus

Pacific Christian college achieved university status in 1997, it became a University from that day until her transition to Hope International University. grin Ignoramus

Stella Oduah was given an honorary PhD degree in 1998. It is not mandatory that certificates must be issued in the name of the new school in that academic year. There will be a transition period. grin Ignoramus

You APC goons keep building skyscrapers out of thin air and you never give up. cheesy cheesy Keep up the good work.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are these the kind of moron1c E-PPP Employee stealer is giving money to for her e - propaganda. Is better for her to donate the money to motherless babies home, than this horrendous job you just did on her behalf.

Sincerely, an almajiri kid will never spew the heresy you just posted. I don't need to waste my time on you.

The world can see that you are labouring through your nose, to lie your way out. Your argument lacks merit and you should be jailed for 999years for your post that is insulting to the senses of Nigerians. Any Uni, that gave you their cert ought to recall it. Provided you did not attend Pacific Christian University too.

I have said it before and I will repeat it again.

You and your madam at the top are established dupes, fraudsters and criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

Are these the kind of moron1c E-PPP Employee stealer is giving money to for her e - propaganda. Is better for her to donate the money to motherless babies home, than this horrendous job you just did on her behalf.

Sincerely, an almajiri kid will never spew the heresy you just posted. I don't need to waste my time on you.

The world can see that you are labouring through your nose, to lie your way out. Your argument lacks merit and you should be jailed for 999years for your post that is insulting to the senses of Nigerians. Any Uni, that gave you their cert ought to recall it. Provided you did not attend Pacific Christian University too.

I have said it before and I will repeat it again.

You and your madam at the top are established dupes, fraudsters and criminals.

Only rants and baseless accusations without facts. An evidence of a deluded fellow. Bro you have nothing to say anymore, now go home and nurse your wound and ask the APC chief propaganda strategist to cook up some more propaganda. I will be here waiting to refute everything. grin grin

Have a nice day.

10 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by OneNaira6: 3:38am On Jan 09, 2014
Can Someone Explain Why This Vital Information Is Not On The Front Page?

Tufiakwa For Desperation And Propaganda Just To Get Back Power. Spits On APC.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by abes(m): 3:42am On Jan 09, 2014
So they award BSc degree at St Paul College? God is watching in imax 3d.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 09, 2014
abes: So they award BSc degree at St Paul College? God is watching in imax 3d.

No, they award GCE and WAEC certificate. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by zicoraads: 4:29am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Only rants and baseless accusations without facts. An evidence of a deluded fellow. Bro you have nothing to say anymore, now go home and nurse your wound and ask the APC chief propaganda strategist to cook up some more propaganda. I will be here waiting to refute everything. grin grin

Have a nice day.
And that my friends is what we call a killer punch. Am impressed really...Ur arguments were incisive and sounded more like someone hu actually has an education-and I just don't mean pple hu have seen the four walls of a university-cos u'll be surprised how dull some pple are even after passing thru the university. Superstar and Tinubu always sound like they need that education. I don't condone corruption but even a daft person will see this woman is being persecuted..for what reason I don't know. Never has a minister known no peace in the history of Nigeria and if on a scale of 1-10 we want to rate how corrupt they have been,then she will fall n the lowest rung of the ladder. Surely she is not that corrupt so why single her out? If I was to be the president...I won't even bat an eyelid. I know my country very well and the only reason you get persecuted this much is when u are actually doing something good. This country is so corrupt it has become part of our culture...our normal way of life. You will be surprised how corrupt the Fashola's,the tinubu's are. They are all corrupt. So if pple like Stella oduah can still achieve something good and I mean the remodelling of our airports n other reforms in that sector..then we should all give her a breather. Surely she can't be worst than former aviation ministers FFK and Borishade.

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 09, 2014
zicoraads: And that my friends is what we call a killer punch. Am impressed really...Ur arguments were incisive and sounded more like someone hu actually has an education-and I just don't mean pple hu have seen the four walls of a university-cos u'll be surprised how dull some pple are even after passing thru the university. Superstar and Tinubu always sound like they need that education. I don't condone corruption but even a daft person will see this woman is being persecuted..for what reason I don't know. Never has a minister known no peace in the history of Nigeria and if on a scale of 1-10 we want to rate how corrupt they have been,then she will fall n the lowest rung of the ladder. Surely she is not that corrupt so why single her out? If I was to be the president...I won't even bat an eyelid. I know my country very well and the only reason you get persecuted this much is when u are actually doing something good. This country is so corrupt it has become part of our culture...our normal way of life. You will be surprised how corrupt the Fashola's,the tinubu's are. They are all corrupt. So if pple like Stella oduah can still achieve something good and I mean the remodelling of our airports n other reforms in that sector..then we should all give her a breather. Surely she can't be worst than former aviation ministers FFK and Borishade.

These people are baby propagandist i tell you

Stella Odua's CV: PACIFIC CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY.
Sahara Reporter & Premium Times: CHRISTIAN PACIFIC UNIVERSITY.

Why did they twist the name of the University? The answer is simple. So that it will be difficult to find the University. grin grin

#ShamefullyExposed.

9 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Tintinix: 4:43am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

Please do not use the Lord's name in vain!

Meanwhile I need you all to keep it up!
This is just turning undecided and even opposition to the reality of the matter that there is something this administration is doing that the powers that be don't want to continue!

Yesterday I learnt an analogy used on channels tv that what is happening in Nigeria with the political class and 'owners' of Nigeria is synonymos to removing abruptly the breast from a sucking child of course they must rake!

Stella Oduah 228M bullet proof car scandal big News
Fashola 600M bullet proof car no news
Stella Oduah MBA forgery scandal big news
Tinubu certificate forgery with evidence with Gani F, no news!
GEJ my President would you want to retain her still? Its up to the Presidency and the reality of the information they have about her and her performance so far as opposed to online speculations!

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 09, 2014
Tintinix:

Please do not use the Lord's name in vain!

Meanwhile I need you all to keep it up!
This is just turning undecided and even opposition to the reality of the matter that there is something this administration is doing that the powers that be don't want to continue!

Yesterday I learnt an analogy used on channels tv that what is happening in Nigeria with the political class and 'owners' of Nigeria is synonymos to removing abruptly the breast from a sucking child of course they must rake!

Stella Oduah 228M bullet proof car scandal big News
Fashola 600M bullet proof car no news
[s]Stella Oduah MBA forgery scandal big news[/s]
Tinubu certificate forgery with evidence with Gani F, no news!
GEJ my President would you want to retain her still?

She did not forge any MBA certificate.

"Meanwhile, in the same resume she submitted to the Senate, Mrs. Oduah did not indicate that she got a Masters from St. Paul.... She only claimed in the document to the Senate that she obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from St. Paul’s College in 1982"

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152958-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-in-fresh-fake-doctorate-degree-scandal.html?wpmp_tp=1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.