Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56308 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Antivirus92(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

You can call me anything you like, you have the right and na you sabi.

None of them can confront me because their lies is too obvious to pull them through.

Stealer Fraudster Oduah is a fraud and by extension, GEJ is one too.

Are you happy now?
if i were u, i won't login to nairaland for 2 months. But like ur fore-father oduduwa who fall helplessly from the sky, you are not ashame.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

Hahahhahhahah

You and your dragging her feet on the floor madam should bring out your made in USA MSc.

Cheats and fraudsters.

Can you show us where she said she has an MSc in her resume. Now refer me to Facebook and Social Media. cheesy cheesy cheesy You must be new on the internet. So you think Stella Oduah handles those twiter accounts and facebook and linkedIn. grin grin

Sanusi Lamido is a Liar and a fraud. He claimed he has a Doctorate degree on his LinkedIn page, he must show us his PhD certificate or resign. grin grin

He has forged a PhD degree to gain appointment as the CBN Governor. This is my proof.

Dr Sanusi Lamido
http://ng.linkedin.com/pub/dr-sanusi-lamido/67/204/169

grin grin Mugu! Are you a learner?

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by lagosph: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2014
Ikengawo: Yoruba people have realized they are in the natural second class citizen status and won't be returning to power anytime soon after selling their father's land to Bola Tinubu. I'm ready for tomorrow's lie. Alison MADUEKE hasn't been mentioned in a while, I'm going to place my bet that they'll say she's from zimbabwe

They havn't mentioned her because she has been quite for a while, once she starts any reform that affects their economic interest you will see the propaganda of all propagandas. just see what will happen if she pushes for sale of refineries, passage of PIB, removal of fuel subsidy or bidding of expired oil blocks previously allocated to them.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Can you show us where she said she has an MSc in her resume. Now refer me to Facebook and Social Media. cheesy cheesy cheesy You must be new on the internet. So you think Stella Oduah handles those twiter accounts and facebook and linkedIn. grin grin

Sanusi Lamido is a Liar and a fraud. He claimed he has a Doctorate degree on his LinkedIn page, he must show us his PhD certificate or resign. grin grin

He has forged a PhD degree to gain appointment as the CBN Governor. This is my proof.

Dr Sanusi Lamido

Do your investigative journalism on SLS and expose him.

For now and ATM, this thread is strictly about your madam at the top Stealer the freadster.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2014
Antivirus92: if i were u, i won't login to nairaland for 2 months. But like ur fore-father oduduwa who fall helplessly from the sky, you are not ashame.

grin grin grin grin Virulent Coward Virus,

If i were you, i will hide my head in shame and run away in mini skirt like Ojukwu your renowned coward father,
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2014
Where is Afam, he needs to move this thread to front page and let Nigerians see the desperation of Mrs Stealing Fraudster.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Antivirus92(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Dr Sanusi Lamido

are u surprise?. They are all products of free sub-standard education.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

Do your investigative journalism on SLS and expose him.

For now and ATM, this thread is strictly about your madam at the top Stealer the freadster.

You don't get my message. This is not an investigation. On the Internet, people open fan-pages of celebrities, you can type in Iyanya or Basketmouth on Facebook and see how many pages comes up.

Sanusi has nothing to do with this LinkedIn profile, it's not his and he cannot bear responsibility for the mistake of an ignorant fan. Stella oduah likewise does not own or operate those Facebook pages you guys refer to.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2014
Antivirus92: are u surprise?. They are all products of free sub-standard education.

The tissue paper education, that you paid a fortune for cannot even match the free sub-standard education.

If not, all the people from the same clan will not be here, running from pillar to post, trying to defend corruption, fraud and daylight robbery.

Says alot about the quality, standard and morals of the education of where all of you are from.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Dr Sanusi Lamido

Over-Desperation is worrying you Jonzing Baboon

Why not correlate your claims with this?

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/152958-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-in-fresh-fake-doctorate-degree-scandal.html
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Habakus: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2014
I envision that this elegant lady-princess Stella Oduah might very well end up being one of the best things to happen to this nation in recent times.The way she has managed to soar above all forms of criticisms,attacks on her person and office while doing an outstanding Job in the aviation sector is highly commendable. I think she's truely an inspiration to honest Nigerians,and other people who have the will to better this nation in their various fields but are faced with numerous attacks from opposing cabals.I wish every Nigerian(especially females) would emulate this enigma of a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

You don't get my message. This is not an investigation. On the Internet, people open fan-pages of celebrities, you can type in Iyanya or Basketmouth on Facebook and see how many pages comes up.

Sanusi has nothing to do with this LinkedIn profile, it's not his and he cannot bear responsibility for the mistake of an ignorant fan. Stella oduah likewise does not own or operate those Facebook pages you guys refer to.

Why are you shifting goalpost blindly?

Are you a fraudster yourself? Apart from being a PPP person.

Is it Linkedin and FB that wrote honorary doctorate from a University that never existed on her CV?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

Is it Linkedin and FB that wrote honorary doctorate from a University that never existed?

The guy just lied against Sanusi.

Check Sanusi's LinkedIn profile. He never added having a Phd in the summary!!

From Damage Control to Destruction Control things now !! grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2014
St_Black:

The guy just lied against Sanusi.

Check Sanusi's LinkedIn profile. He never added having a Phd in the summary!!

From Damage Control to Destruction Control things now !! grin grin

He is still a learner.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

Is it Linkedin and FB that wrote honorary doctorate from a University that never existed on her CV?

Maybe i should repeat myself. Nevermind, i wont charge you.

rudedough:

Pacific Christian University is now Hope International University.

Hope International University was founded in 1928 as Pacific Bible Seminary, and in 1963 was renamed Pacific Christian College following the move to Long Beach, California. In 1997 they achieved university status and took the corporate name of Hope International University.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_International_University

Do you have anymore Propaganda to sell? When will you guys give up?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2014
St_Black:

Over-Desperation is worrying you Jonzing Baboon

Why not correlate your claims with this?

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/152958-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-in-fresh-fake-doctorate-degree-scandal.html

Go to previous pages, we have discussed that already or should i repeat myself.

It's called "PROPAGANDA". Premium times now agree that the Minister did not cite an MBA on her resume, now they have come up with a Doctorate degree and you're interested. They are selling their newspapers fast and making money while you're here whining like a little girl. grin grin

A Honorary Doctoral Degree has nothing to do with academics. Even a road side market woman can obtain it. Damn Patience Jonathan has many Honorary Doctorate degrees. grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2014
i refer you to this.

I repeat there is no university in Glendale bearing PCU.

superstar1: O

[b]You are a slow learner.

We have passed this stage since 4pm.

Pacific Christian College ceased to.exist in 1997 and became Hope International University in 1997, after attaining university status.

Your madam at the top was given a honorary doctorate in 1998. How come it is the name of Pacific Christian University that is on her honorary award and not Hope International University, that the institution started bearing a year before?

Mind you, pacific christian college turned to hope international University and not Pacific Christian University.

I repeat, pacific christian university never existed.

Your madam and you are both confusionists, criminal minded, deceptive, liars, fraudsters and 419.

Show the world the link to Pacific Christian University, Glendale and earn your PPP Pay tonight.

We are waiting for your response, before I will take it to the next level for you again.[/b]o
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2014
AND THIS

superstar1: This is from the history page of Hope International University, Glendale, California.

HISTORY

A Proud Heritage of Christian Education and Service

Hope International University is a private Christian University identified with non-denominational Christian Churches/Churches of Christ, and was founded on October 9, 1928, as Pacific Bible Seminary.

The school purchased campus property in Long Beach in 1936, and construction started in 1940. In 1962, the school’s name was changed to Pacific Christian College and achieved regional accreditation. When the Long Beach campus was no longer adequate to house the growth of the college, they relocated to Fullerton in 1973. In 1997 the institution achieved university status and took the name of Hope International University.

Today, the University is composed of five Colleges including College of Arts & Sciences, College of Business & Management, College of Education, Pacific Christian College of Ministry & Biblical Studies, and College of Psychology & Counseling. Within the Colleges are programs for traditional undergraduate students, online students, and graduate students.

Dr. Paul Alexander,
Vice President for Academic Affairs

http://www.hiu.edu/about/history/
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Go to previous pages, we have discussed that already or should i repeat myself.

It's called "PROPAGANDA". Premium times now agree that the Minister did not cite an MBA on her resume, now they have come up with a Doctorate degree and you're interested. They are selling their newspapers fast and making money while you're here whining like a little girl. grin grin

A Honorary Doctoral Degree has nothing to do with academics. Even a road side market woman can obtain it. Damn Patience Jonathan has many Honorary Doctorate degrees. grin grin

And we asked you whether it is primary school or fictitious university that awards honorary doctorate from wherever you came from?

Is madam Piss honorary doctorate awards from university that does not exist or from a kindergarten school.

you are a confirmed learner.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by 99100(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2014
Stella 20 vs 0 Sahara reporters...

Still counting.....
gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Antivirus92(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

The tissue paper education, that you paid a fortune for cannot even match the free sub-standard education.

If not, all the people from the same clan will not be here, running from pillar to post, trying to defend corruption, fraud and daylight robbery.

Says alot about the quality, standard and morals of the education of where all of you are from.

you are an ignoramus. Even when so many people have corrected you. You still hold firmly your illiteracy. Leave this thread you're stinking.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Pamcrest(f): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

What about her profile on Min of aviation website? It states she has MBA from US.
Or is that page also open to d public for editing?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by victorazy(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2014
No weapond against u shall prosper

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2014
Antivirus92: you are an ignoramus. Even when so many people have corrected you. You still hold firmly your illiteracy. Leave this thread you're stinking.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

His hollow and deficient brain is getting worse on a daily basis.

I repeat, you are a FRAUDSTER. A bigger one than Stealer herself.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2014
Pamcrest:

What about her profile on Min of aviation website? It states she has MBA from US.

Is Stella Oduah the Computer Programmer, Computer Engineer or Computer Scientist of the Ministry of Aviation? Does Obama write what you read on the white house website. www.whitehouse.gov ? Will you hold Obama responsible if an error is made on his personal data?

#AFoodForThought

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by 500GP: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2014
FACEBOOK IS NOT GENUINE AS SOURCE OF ANY NEWS.....

I CAN'T SEE THIS NEWS ON VANGUARD NEWSPAPER, PUNCH, PREMIUM THISDAY, NTA .
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2014
Why is it that the sycophants supporting this fraud and forgery are a small section of a part of this country.

Are others from the same ethnic group or other Nigerians blind?

Stella should enter her room, call a WORLD press conference and show her MSc Cert and honorary doctorate to the world and let her shut the mouth of Saharareporters, that some of you are running from pillar to post to discredit.

Till she does that, she remains a confirmed fraudster from the pit of hell.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by 500GP: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2014
FACEBOOK IS NOT GENUINE AS SOURCE OF ANY NEWS.....

I CAN'T SEE THIS NEWS ON VANGUARD NEWSPAPER, PUNCH, PREMIUM THISDAY, NTA,CHANNELS TV .
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Antivirus92(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2014
Pamcrest:

iyabo pls share us the link!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by henrysam(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2014
Ikengawo: Yoruba people have realized they are in the natural second class citizen status and won't be returning to power anytime soon after selling their father's land to Bola Tinubu. I'm ready for tomorrow's lie. Alison MADUEKE hasn't been mentioned in a while, I'm going to place my bet that they'll say she's from zimbabwe

Kindly note not all yoruba are apc member some yoruba don't even understand why apc behaving like this.
Please stop this general statement. All the major tribes in Nigeria are member of apc. Let us be focused please and fight our joint enemies.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by OBB77(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2014
ckkris: For giving International status to Enugu Airport, the enemies of progress will still seek other futile ways to embarrass Stella, but ultimately making her more popular, and even larger than life.

face issues and not sentiments, she is not getting popular, she is getting notorious! . i think there is more than meets the eyes in this issue. How come she has not directly denied or confirmed her educational status herself? afterall, nobody knows her more than herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.