Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56737 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Lousymouth(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2014
When and how will this Kuntry Develop? With all these sentimental views about our corrupt officials..... I weep!!!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ogayor: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2014
Can this be her real cv.
The maker of this cv cannot even write Anambra state correctly. Or was it then called ANAMBARA STATE

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Antivirus92(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

His hollow and deficient brain is getting worse on a daily basis.

I repeat, you are a FRAUDSTER. A bigger one than Stealer herself.
what are you saying mr man?. You know nothing about academic qualifications and somebody dedicated his precious time to lecture you on that. Instead of sitting down to learn and admitt ur mistakes. You chose to throw punches in the air. You are not ashame of urself. I know that you're one of the professors from ekiti state:-D:-D:-D

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by swedbase(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2014
Yoruba people are evil and will always get evil in return

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by januzaj(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2014
Yorubas pls dnt mind these igbos,they are best knwn for fake products,even they give birth to fake children wit fake brains,i was nt suprised when i heard stella oduah used fake certificate,i trust my ppl,yorubas are d most educated tribe in naija,take it or leave, nigerian top 3 universities are in yorubaland,UI,UNILAG an OAU.........bt igbos ll cntinue supporting deir leaders dat ar exploitin dem even wen dey ar living in slums....igbos are pathetic fools with sham brains
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2014
Lousymouth: When and how will this Kuntry Develop? With all these sentimental views about our corrupt officials..... I weep!!!

You do not have to weep.

let us all stand up to them and their sycophants on social media and drown their noise.

If that is the little we can contribute to the fight against corruption and other ills of our leaders and society, let us all do it, irrespective of religion and ethnic group.

This is the level of sycophancy we have been seeing in the politics section of NL. I will advise more NLers to be more frequent in the politics section, for us all to drown the voice of these sycophants.

This is not about PDP or APC or xtian or moslem or Pro and anti-GEJ. It is a clarion call to all, to stand up for justice.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by 500GP: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Is Stella Oduah the Computer Programmer, Computer Engineer or Computer Scientist of the Ministry of Aviation? Does Obama write what you read on the white house website. www.whitehouse.gov ? Will you hold Obama responsible if an error is made on his personal data?

#AFoodForThought

SHE CAN INSTRUCT THE COMPUTER PROGRAMMER AT THE MINISTRY OF AVIATION TO EDIT IT....

I KNOW YOU HAVE READ HOW SHE HAD EDITED HIS EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS ON INTERNET (WIKIPEDIA, AVIATION WEBSITE..... )
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Uket88: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2014
cheesy Who is deceiving who nw......Can the Hunter become the Hunted...[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by 500GP: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Is Stella Oduah the Computer Programmer, Computer Engineer or Computer Scientist of the Ministry of Aviation? Does Obama write what you read on the white house website. www.whitehouse.gov ? Will you hold Obama responsible if an error is made on his personal data?

#AFoodForThought

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by eminikansoso(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2014
So we attend the same primary school.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by femmy2010(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2014
Soloter: This is a misleading thread opened solely with the intention to divert attention from the main issue. Stella is a cheat. even on the edited Wikipedia page, MBA and B.Sc. are there, what is this confused aide telling us? Sahara reporters have not misled us.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Oduah-Ogiemwonyi

"Stella Oduah-Ogiemwonyi received her Bachelors and Masters Degree (in Accounting and Business Administration respectively) in the United States"
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by revolt(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2014
yorobz are showing how immature in policies they are. the constant attacks on Stella is becoming really childish.

then like market women, they storm nl, abusing like women. they're the only men I've seen in my life, that gain so much pleasure in abuse and cursing....... jeeeex

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ooshinibos: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2014
SPELLING ERRORS IN CV ......NAIJA again !!!!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by revolt(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2014
yorobz are showing how immature in politics they are. the constant attacks on Stella is becoming really childish.

then like market women, they storm nl, abusing n nagging . they're the only men I've seen in my life, that gain so much pleasure in abuse and cursing....... jeeeex

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Antivirus92: what are you saying mr man?. You know nothing about academic qualifications and somebody dedicated his precious time to lecture you on that. Instead of sitting down to learn and admitt ur mistakes. You chose to throw punches in the air. You are not ashame of urself. I know that you're one of the professors from ekiti state:-D:-D:-D

Can Nigerians see a product of the Nigeria educational system, blindly defending honorary doctorate award from a university that does not EXIST.

Wonders, shall never end.

I repeat, tell your Madam to enter her bedroom and show the world her imaginary MSc from ''USA'' and her honorary doctorate award from her phantom fictitious university.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Uket88: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2014
januzaj: Yorubas pls mind these igbos,they are best knwn for fake products,even they give birth to fake children wit fake brains,i was nt suprised when i heard stella oduah used fake certificate,i trust my ppl,yorubas are d most educated tribe in naija,take it or leave, nigerian top 3 universities are in yorubaland,UI,UNILAG an OAU.........bt igbos ll cntinue supporting deir leaders dat ar exploitin dem even wen dey ar living in slums
bro go to the Bank ehhh give them dis ur statistics abt yorubas been the most educated n best university. Shit....wen u finish withdraw money u hear......
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2014
It is funny how this CV is at odds with the citation presented to the senate

MBA in 1982-1983 (Citation)
NYSC in 1982-1983 (CV)

Until Madam clears the air herself, I am taking the following positions:

(1) No MBA exists
(2) No NYSC discharge certificate exists

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by femmy2010(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2014
grin
ooshinibos: SPELLING ERRORS IN CV ......NAIJA again !!!!

Hmm,I reserve my comment
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Lilimax(f): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2014
eminikan soso: So we attend attended the same primary school.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by femmy2010(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2014
eminikan soso: So we attend the same primary school.

Wow,you from AnamBARA state too?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by pandriod: 10:46am On Jan 09, 2014
Ha ha ha. The paid sycophant got more than he bargained for.

Madam Stella, stop digging when you are in a hole.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by pandriod: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2014

This woman is just a thief.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by dokunbam(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2014
theoctopus: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV. The Nigerian Senate have released the Curriculum Vitae (Resume) which Princess Stella Oduah the Aviation Minister used in securing her appointment. According to the release, they confirm that the Aviation Minister's CV was in line with her claims, against what some media outfits have been writing in the last few days. They warned that the online news outlets Sahara Reporters and Premium Times should stop giving out false and malicious information that might lead to breakdown of law and order. Sahara reporters have already accepted misleading Nigerians and still refuse to apologize for their malicious allegations and frivolous claims.

https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria?ref=stream

is that not PHd am seeing under her name?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by RexioKlasik(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2014
Hmmm tinx r hapenin...

Anyway..Welkome tu Naija
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by femmy2010(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2014
pandriod:

This woman is just a thief.

Hmm
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Orikinla(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2014
So which prophet lied again?
Prophet Sowore of Sahara Reporters or Prophets Nasiru Abubakar Abdullahi, Dapo Olorunyomi and Musikilu Mojeed of Premium Times?

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Reptyle(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2014
theoctopus:

What is damage control? Why do damage control for a lie? You people in APC are liars. Sahara reporters are liars. They post credible news once in a while, but they are paid to spread APC lies. It is a shame. You people will destroy yourselves with your own lies

So you actually believe that this scanned word document was released by the Nigerian Senate?

You are soooooooooo gullible cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2014
And stella wins again,an igbo woman giving our yoruba brodas heart attack!!! Otapiapia still dey oo angry

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by pandriod: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2014
dokunbam:

is that not PHd am seeing under her name?

In iboland, when you push drugs abroad and make money, they hail you. So, kini big deal in editing CV? It is acceptable in iboland to cheat, lie and defraud others to make money.

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by cherriex(f): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2014
SMH.we nigerians are soo funny and to sincere we have the kind of leaders we deserve.All because we refuse to call a spade a spade because of sentiment of religion and tribalism,after encouragin and watchin them loot our money we will come back nd start complainin bitterly.the truth be told I dnt nd can't trust any nigerian politician nd in every rumour there's an aiota of truth.anyway they will keep coverin up for themselves cos they all r guilty of one crime or the other.
Drinkin sobo nd waitin for my time to be mini-star or even senator nd if I hear say una complain lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2014
pandriod:

In iboland, when you push drugs abroad and make money, they hail you. So, kini big deal in editing CV? It is acceptable for iboland to cheat, lie and defraud others to make money.

AWOLOWO OTAPIAPIA STILL REMAIN HALF BOTTLE

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by pandriod: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2014
Orikinla: So which prophet lied again?
Prophet Sowore of Sahara Reporters or Prophets Nasiru Abubakar Abdullahi, Dapo Olorunyomi and Musikilu Mojeed of Premium Times?
Here below, This is fraud.

Why say you have MBA when you don't?

Am waiting for a day ibo people will align with global practice of calling a spade a spade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) / Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos / Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.