Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56320 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by zicoraads: 5:09am On Jan 09, 2014
Meanwhile nairaland is now a big joke. Threads get to front page based on sentiments...it'll be a miracle if this gets there. And they say don't do anything that is detrimental to the success of nairaland when they are the ones killing naira land. Seun n co...I can't seem to create threads..have I been banned again? I think u failed to send a notification this time,or is it a life ban? U better return the money they gave u...and I still think every one should welcome criticism and u don't come across like someone hu does.

11 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:16am On Jan 09, 2014
How Far?:
Some nairalanders need to hide tonight.

After all the abuses people rained on her, this woman continues to grow from strenght to strenght.

. Wow. And u spelled it like that twice
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Soloter(m): 6:02am On Jan 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: . Wow. And u spelled it like that twice
You and your boss don't have conscience. How can you say one who is enmeshed in serious scandals that threaten her integrity is waxing strong?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by frankyychiji(f): 6:15am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

Damage control is not working.

Ppp look for another lie.

Tell Stella to enter her bedroom and bring out her MSc cert.

Is senate her megaphone?

Was senate there when she was forging CV.
I am sorry cos the Princess will not dignify U and ur cohorts with a response. The Senate comprising majorly of APC(?), screened her and has the duty to clarify d issues. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 09, 2014
APC is built on lies, propaganda, madness and mayhem. Anyone who willingly supports APC does so because he is a believer of lies.

Great Nairalanders, you are all witness to the failures of APC both on Nairaland and in real life. I am not surprised, after all, APC was founded by a gang of fraudulent frog-eye, Bloody Boko Sympathizer. Needless to mention that all fraudulent PDP members have now moved to APC in what could be termed supersonic political chromatography.

PDP is now incorruptible, democratic and most importantly, `Jonathanic`.

[size=18pt]FRESH AIR[/size]

13 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by RedReact: 6:37am On Jan 09, 2014
Assuming that the certificate forgery is true, what was the Senate's business during the screening exercise? If private businesses could go as far as verifying the authenticities of certificates obtained, how much more the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? What are they legislating then?
I don't have any ounce of blame on the woman at all, even if it's true she lied about the degree 'cos the people saddled with the responsibility of defending the nation are all untruthful in the first place.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 09, 2014
So we will send this so called release in the papers today? Or is it limited to Facebook?

you need a court order to confirm if a person attended an academic institution grin

the mind boggles at the desperation of team gej.

Just about anybody can write any school to confirm if a person is an alumnus.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by gratieao: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Sanusi is right anyway, Yoruba are the problem of this country

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ladyfox: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by maasoap(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2014
Why all these desperate moves to cover what is obvious? Why this mentality of "us vs them"? This woman is a certificate forger, period. And these same people will come out tomorrow to pride themselves as most educated tribe in Nigeria. Stealer is a certificate forger, deal with it.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2014
Soloter: You and your boss don't have conscience. How can you say one who is enmeshed in serious scandals that threaten her integrity is waxing strong?
Wth are u on about?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Pamcrest(f): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2014
gratieao: Sanusi is right anyway, Yoruba are the problem of this country

When n where did he say that?
Pls leave SLS out of your woman's palava, he has enough on his own plate already!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2014
oyb: So we will send this so called release in the papers today? Or is it limited to Facebook?

you need a court order to confirm if a person attended an academic institution grin

the mind boggles at the desperation of team gej.

Just about anybody can write any school to confirm if a person is an alumnus.

Lmao I read that and just busted out in laughter. Just a bunch of unenlightened oafs running around Aso Rock thinking it's still 1832.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by nairaman66(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2014
theoctopus:

Wikipedia does not post or edit information. Information on Wikipedia is posted by anyone all over the world. You are an ignoramus. An olodo

You are as stewpid as your comments.. I guess Wikipedia do not verify information as well?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by nairaman66(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2014
How Far?:

Go to the children's section of nairaland. You're out of depth here.

I guess thats where you were coming from dickkhead! I guess Wikipedia do not verify information as well? ANything you write, they post!!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by nairaman66(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2014
strangest: stop embarrassing yourself... Use google..

I guess Wikipedia do not verify information as well? When I write poo about the President, it will b posted huh?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ReubenAbati: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1: Damage control.

Failed woefully.

Facebook is the official site of Senate? tongue tongue tongue

As in, Naija reeks of mediocrity!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Antivirus92(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2014
I think this thread should be on the front page!. APC(association of past criminals) never cease to amaze me. A party built on hatred,religious fanatism,LIES and PROPAGANDA. From bianca ojukwu saga to deportation of igbos to anambra election rigging to stella's 250million vehicle to stella's certificate forgery. If these people can cause such political unrest in nigeria even when they are not in power, can some one tell me that they will change over-night when the power and might is now theirs? Nigerians need to wake up

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by OgidiBoy(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2014
Antivirus92: I think this thread should be on the front page!. APC(association of past criminals) never cease to amaze me. A party built on hatred,religious fanatism,LIES and PROPAGANDA. From bianca ojukwu saga to deportation of igbos to anambra election rigging to stella's 250million vehicle to stella's certificate forgery. If these people can cause such political unrest in nigeria even when they are not in power, can some one tell me that they will change over-night when the power and might is now theirs? Nigerians need to wake up

You totally read my mind, I see Afam observing the thread so maybe there's still hope of this making the front page. I'm going to bed now, I'll see if this makes the front page tomorrow.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Antivirus92(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2014
OgidiBoy:

You totally read my mind, I see Afam observing the thread so maybe there's still hope of this making the front page. I'm going to bed now, I'll see if this makes the front page tomorrow.
let's hope and u knw that even afam has an oga @ the top!!!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by bright8(m): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2014
Shame to bad people oooo. APC go bury your head in poooo.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by OgologoDimkpa: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2014
OgidiBoy:

Afam does not move threads to front page rather Seun or Mukina does.
But they've pitched their tents to APC and Sahara Reporter aka Sharia Reporter

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2014
Your gangster posting has not answered my questions.

What is delaying Stella from entering her bedroom to bring out her made in USA MSC Cert and calling a world press conference to shame SR.

What is stopping her from showing us her honorary doctorate from a "fictitious university" that never EXISTED.

Probability that she even has a BSc from her St Paul or St Paulina University is tending towards zero.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by strangest(m): 9:09am On Jan 09, 2014
nairaman66:

I guess Wikipedia do not verify information as well? When I write poo about the President, it will b posted huh?
there goes a learner
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1: Your gangster posting has not answered my questions.

What is delaying Stella from entering her bedroom to bring out her made in USA MSC Cert and calling a world press conference to shame SR.

What is stopping her from showing us her honorary doctorate from a "fictitious university" that never EXISTED.

Probability that she even has a BSc from her St Paul or St Paulina University is tending towards zero.

Are you still here ranting or should i repeat myself again? angry
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Habakus: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1: PPPs are really working for their money tonight.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Mr man,I think you should go hide your head in shame...You and your cronies have been totally disgraced.chai!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2014
nairaman66:

Man anyone can edit Wiki, it's an OPEN-SOURCE website. You can try it yourself right now.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Are you still here ranting or should i repeat myself again? angry

Hahahhahhahah

You and your dragging her feet on the floor madam should bring out your made in USA MSc.

Cheats and fraudsters.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Freewilly(f): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1: Your gangster posting has not answered my questions.

Oga femi/creamjones/FFK have you noticed they are now Ignoring you. I warned you didn't I. Folks are now avoiding you because you keep talking to yourself and making yourself look foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2014
Habakus: Mr man,I think you should go hide your head in shame...You and your cronies have been totally disgraced.chai!

You should be ashamed of yourself, for supporting corruption and fraud.

Indeed you are a confirmed fraudster too. I sure, you also have one made in USA MSc or BSc in your cert.

Like mother. Like son.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2014
Freewilly:

Oga femi/creamjones/FFK have you noticed they are now Ignoring you. I warned you didn't I. Folks are now avoiding you because you keep talking to yourself and making yourself look foolish.

You can call me anything you like, you have the right and na you sabi.

None of them can confront me because their lies is too obvious to pull them through.

Stealer Fraudster Oduah is a fraud and by extension, GEJ is one too.

Are you happy now?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

Hahahhahhahah

You and your dragging her feet on the floor madam should bring out your made in USA MSc.

Cheats and fraudsters.

Can you show us where she said she has an MSc in her resume. Now refer me to Facebook and Social Media. cheesy cheesy cheesy You must be new on the internet. So you think Stella Oduah handles those twiter accounts and facebook and linkedIn. grin grin

Sanusi Lamido is a Liar and a fraud. He claimed he has a Doctorate degree on his LinkedIn page, he must show us his PhD certificate or resign. grin grin

He has forged a PhD degree to gain appointment as the CBN Governor. This is my proof.

Dr Sanusi Lamido
http://ng.linkedin.com/pub/dr-sanusi-lamido/67/204/169

grin grin Mugu! Are you a learner?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos / President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.