Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56315 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ehisod: Why is nairaland a peddling ground for all this nonsense? Do you guys call that a CV or what? That passport photo you have on it is an obvious "amatuer photoshop" job. Also like some guys pointed out earlier why is it not on the Senate website if it is coming from the senate? Look, this is just a reply from the Stella Oduah Solidarity Group and not any yeye release from the Senate. An official reply on such an issue should come from her PR office or from the Presidency or the Ministry she is administering not some yeye facebook page set up by some attention seeking and hungry group of people. By the way am neither Yoruba nor from the Northern parts so do not even take it there as we are wont to do on Nairaland.

Take Sauce prepared by chef Premium Times http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

Happy now? Hope i no go hear your voice again as you don chop now.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Stop feigning ignorance and acting dumb. If she never alluded to attaining a fictitious MBA to the webmaster who uploaded the junk, how come it was posted there? I'm sure she was aware of it before this debacle, how come she never told them to edit it?

I guess the Nigerian mentality and attaching importance to useless titles people never earned is responsible for that.

read the bolded again. So we should blame Stella for someone else's fault?

Ministry websites are govt communication media and as such communication mistakes lies ultimately with the minister of information if you need an oga on top to blame.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

Honorary doctorate is not part of academic background. Why on earth did she lied to Nigerians about award she was not given. that is a question on her integrity. if you can lie about small things like award, how much more bigger things.

She is simply a fraud.

Yes, her integrity is definitely questionable. However, does she care about integrity? Does GEJ care about integrity? This is a woman with OON (I believe that's the Nigerian version of being knighted), despite never doing anything substantial for the country. The same country where criminals are pardoned and wanted criminals lord over the people. Integrity and Nigeria should never be in the same sentence. It's Nigeria, brother.

I believe SR should follow this up. Get a subpoena to check if she actually graduated from that college. I've my doubts about that and I've my reasons for saying that. However, a cash-trapped college like that may opt for whatever cash she offers them, to keep mute about it. Let's just see how it plays out.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Slickest(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
theoctopus: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV. The Nigerian Senate have released the Curriculum Vitae (Resume) which Princess Stella Oduah the Aviation Minister used in securing her appointment. According to the release, they confirm that the Aviation Minister's CV was in line with her claims, against what some media outfits have been writing in the last few days. They warned that the online news outlets Sahara Reporters and Premium Times should stop giving out false and malicious information that might lead to breakdown of law and order. Sahara reporters have already accepted misleading Nigerians and still refuse to apologize for their malicious allegations and frivolous claims.

https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria?ref=stream

D picture is off perspective with the just typed CV, and aw can d senate go on a social syt to prove a rumour wrong...ignoramus!!!! I neva believed d allegations initially buh with dis I see some epitome of truth...y can't there just be silence, let fani rant, we all know him as a noise maker...

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
Okija_juju:

She was awarded a doctorate degree..

The issue was that they were contesting her MSc.. Sadly, she did not claim she had an MSc on her Curriculum Vitae..

You need to stop embarrassing yourself.

have you seen the full CV at all?

download it from http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by FKBZ: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
i guess they forget to add the place she got her PHD FROM....BECAUSE ITS ON HER CV....

ABI THEY FORGOT TO REMOVE THE PHD

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

read the bolded again.

So we should blame Stella for someone else's fault? Ministry websites are govt communication media and as such communication mistakes lies ultimately with the minister of information if you need an oga on top to blame.

Bruv, stop feigning ignorance. The same lies were repeated everywhere on the web and even in interviews. How come she never corrected them?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
efilefun:

So facebook is the official website of senate or 9ja aviation sector right? Abeg u need correct Alomo and Ogidiga to correct ur thinking

Here take sauce. http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

Please share with your friends who want sauce. Who wants sauce? please come and share with @efilefun, the stew no plenty.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Bruv, stop feigning ignorance. The same lies were repeated everywhere on the web and even in interviews. How come she never corrected them?

So now her mistake is not correcting other peoples' lies?
Maybe she was busy doing more important things; like fixing the avaiation sector destroyed by the south-westerners.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by SolidMoney: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Sahara Reporters did no wrong here. She actually misled people by posting a fake academic background on the official Ministry of Aviation's website. And you need to understand that the CV she submitted to the Senate is confidential and they have no right whatsoever to reveal it to a 3rd party.

SR did what a proper investigative journalism outlet ought to do. However, it was done by using the woman's misrepresentation of her own academic background. If I were you, I would laud SR for doing a splendid job. And critique the woman for telling porkies everywhere about a MBA she never attained.
She did not mislead anyone,she did not post the so called CV herself,someone else did.You do not expect her to proof read every post done on her behalf,some persons are paid to do that.People make mistakes,whoever posted it made a mistake and she should not be held responsible for a mere unmalicious UNOFFICIAL CV posted on the website.The only OFFICIAL CV I know is the one sent to the senate.If she had been found wanting on the CV sent to the senate then you can crucify her but since she was not found to have deceived anyone like SR alleged then she is innocent.The mischievous attempt by SR and it sponsors has failed and will continue to fail.I have henceforth boycotted SR website because they are evil and I don't associate with evil.I am sure SR is leaking its sour wound with it tail between it legs only if SR can admit they goofed big time .You do not make a weighty allegation of such without having concrete proof.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

1. Where did this Cv emanates from? definitely not Nigerian Senate. Mind you, Senate is on recess and they can never release statement via facebook when they have an official website.

2. The Cv has been doctored before the purported and phantom release by The Senate.

3. However, the typographical errors in this so-called official CV of hers, makes one to doubt whether such citation was the one submitted to Senate for her screening eg misspelling of her own state Anambara.

This clearly shows this is an hurriedly put together CV to save face.

4. She also stated she has an Honorary doctorate award from Pacific Christian University in 1998 in her so called official CV. No university of such exists. The closest to it was Pacific Christian College, that attained University status in 1997 and was changed to Hope International University the same year.

You have a long way to go to earn your PPP pay.

I am tired of debating with you, every question you have asked now, i have answered on previous pages but you are bent on repeating a lie until it becomes true.

Here take the published CV from Premium Times, the closest ally of Sahara Reporter. The group bent on bringing Stella Oduah down. Read the CV properly and if you have anymore questions please refer to previous pages.

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

So now her mistake is not correcting other peoples' lies?
Maybe she was busy doing more important things; like fixing the avaiation sector destroyed by the south-westerners.

Nah, it's about integrity and one of the primary virtues a public servant ought to have. However, since it's Nigeria, she's just like the rest of them. Let's see how it plays out and see if this is actually her CV. If it isn't, then she's in hot mess. Even GEJ won't be able to help her with that.

Regardless, she's finished politically in Nigeria. Except probably in the SE. Even with SE, her political opponents would always reference this particular event and question her integrity and honesty.

And what aviation sector is she fixing?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Tinyemeka(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

how does whatever name i decide to call her your business.

Another Igbo from the cave and redmud of alaigbo. His name says it all. Tiny head, tiny brain.
You're just one of so many Iliterates who can barely spell but go about polluting threads with falsehhood and monkey bile.

Who should talking about cave-dwellings and mudhouses here? Scar-faced nitwit.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ejifranks(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
HMMM.... STRENGTH TO STRENGTH THOU O STELLA HATH GROWNETH
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by donajisafe(m): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
Creative Thinking Brings Positive Outcomes: Sony Unveils PS Now Online Gaming for PS4, PS3, Vi... http://psyafe..com/2014/01/sony-unveils-ps-now-online-gaming-for.html?spref=tw
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
Why should people be making a mockery of democracy in Nigeria. They are also making a satire of an important issue. Mentioning the Senate - the upper chamber of the legislative arm of government is also a matter of concern. Firstly, under Tambuwal's leadership of the House, it is very difficult to mention House of Representatives, that is a no hiding place. Despite the fact that the constitution only permits the senate to screen Ministerial nominee, that does not exclude the House from scrutinizing the profile of Ministerial nominee. The House of Reps also has the profile of the Ministers.

While the Minister of Aviation was at the Senate thrice for interrogation on the =N=255M bullet proof cars deal, it was on record that she was not interrogated or screened. During the OBJ era, Mrs Bolaji Osomo that was sacked by OBJ without querry for non transparent sales of FG houses in Lagos to PDP top shots was later interrogated by Senator Ikechukwu Obiora led Senate Committee on Housing at the Senate. The 'hope for Nigeria' facebook account that has been turned by this Nairalander to a senate facebook account may be taken as the official Senate facebook account by those in his low level school of thought. Senate may never come out to deny the facebook account as it is a very trivial issue only for lesser mind. Greater mind knows the truth. we are watching. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria does not own that facebook account.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
SolidMoney: She did not mislead anyone,she did not post the so called CV herself,someone else did.You do not expect her to proof read every post done on her behalf,some persons are paid to do that.People make mistakes,whoever posted it made a mistake and she should not be held responsible for a mere unmalicious UNOFFICIAL CV posted on the website.The only OFFICIAL CV I know is the one sent to the senate.If she had been found wanting on the CV sent to the senate then you can crucify her but since she was not found to have deceived anyone like SR alleged then she is innocent.The mischievous attempt by SR and it sponsors has failed and will continue to fail.I have henceforth boycotted SR website because they are evil and I don't associate with evil.I am sure SR is leaking its sour wound with it tail between it legs only if SR can admit they goofed big time .You do not make a weighty allegation of such without having concrete proof.

Come on now, that's indefensible, especially the one on the Ministry of Aviation's page. A ministry she heads. That's unacceptable. When you're at the top, you have to bring professionalism into everything you do.

In saner climes, people get fired for something less than that. If it were the UK, she would have been fired time ago.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
Firstly I wonder when the Senate started making official releases through Facebook and
Secondly, I checked the so called 'hopefornigeria' Facebook page and noticed that it has a strong anti APC bent.
we may never get to know whether she is actually guilty or not, but I just pity those folks on NL who see everything through their tribal goggles and can not see that these politicians (both PDP and APC) are busy taking them for a ride!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Come on now, that's indefensible, especially the one on the Ministry of Aviation's page. A ministry she heads. That's unacceptable. When you're at the top, you have to bring professionalism into everything you do.

In saner climes, people get fired for something less than that. If it were the UK, she would have been fired time ago.

I will bet anything that the webmaster of the aviation ministry website is a yorubaman.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

@shymexx do you have a soft copy or video of this interview? I will love to see it.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by emmayoc: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

Damage control is not working.

Ppp look for another lie.

Tell Stella to enter her bedroom and bring out her MSc cert.

Is senate her megaphone?

Was senate there when she was forging CV.
sure u are still in ur teens.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

I will bet anything that the webmaster of the aviation ministry website is a yorubaman.

You know I'm Yoruba, right? And I've got a short fuse?

So stop trying to bait me with that Yoruba talk, else I would decimate your ethnic group, by posting your pre-colonial history!

Just be civil!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by 500GP: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
ALAIGBO KWENU!!!!

IBO N KIDNAPPING
IGBO N MONEY RITUAL
IBO N BABY FACTORY
IBO N RESULT FALSIFICATION

WE NO DEY CARRY LAST...
SHE'S OUR DAUGHTER. IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HER, WE GO STRIKE
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

You know I'm Yoruba, right? And I've got a short fuse?

So stop trying to bait me with that Yoruba talk, else I would decimate your ethnic group, by posting your pre-colonial history!

Just be civil!

Don't get angry. Why don't you use your famed "sophistication" your tribe boasts about?

If, as suspected, a yoruba website administrator is responsible for errors on the ministry of aviation website, do you agree that the person should be sacked immediately?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by SolidMoney: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

If you go through the website of every ministry in Nigeria,I am sure you will pick out one mistake or the other,and you expect the minister in charge to resign for that.Abegi say something else.SR is making the whole thing so obvious that it is selective witch hunting.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Bee4drizzy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

Liar from the pit of hell, I am not an APC supporter. Even if I am, I have the right to support good governance. I recognise one, when I see one and I can recognise a corrupt stinking and clueless government, when I see one,

What is there in Madam Stealer entering her room and bringing out her MSc certificate from "USA" and let her show the world.

Senate is now her megaphone. Was senate there when she was editing and lying in her CV.
its so frustrating to knw dat we still have clueless and brainless tinz lyk u. i would have made a sentence, buh u cant reason with brainless creature.. ma advice, dnt place comments wen u have nottin reasonable..
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

Don't get angry. Why don't you use your famed "sophistication" your tribe boasts about?

If, as suspected, a yoruba website administrator is responsible for errors on the ministry of aviation website, do you agree that the person should be sacked immediately?

Listen, I'm a different breed, from a different place and I don't do "Yoruba sophistication." I do eye for an eye, and I could care less if the world goes blind.

Debate the topic. I don't give half-a-fvck about the tribe of the webmaster and whatever happens to him/her.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by abes(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
How can somebody tell me this is a CV, somebody please read her profile on the said CV, does that look like a CV profile?

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by patriotic007: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ikengawo: I think the funniest is Fani Kayode has gone from minister of aviation of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to "cramjones" on an internet forum LOLOLOLOL These people really think the internet will change their fortunes
That FFK is most daft human have ever heard of
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by dipznano: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
How Far?:

She has a job to do and she's busy doing what we asked her to do. You on the other hand should look for gainful employment and stop taking out your frustration on us.

'Wat u asked her 2 do?' grin

Seriously Smh
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
SolidMoney: If you go through the website of every ministry in Nigeria,I am sure you will pick out one mistake or the other,and you expect the minister in charge to resign for that.Abegi say something else.SR is making the whole thing so obvious that it is selective witch hunting.

Educational background is very important since we live in a world where a lot of importance is attached, especially the status quo. If there's any other minister guilty of such, then you lot have to question the integrity of the person.

Personally, I believe SR did a good job. They just need to consolidate on it and see if they can decipher the missing link. I believe there's a missing link somewhere, by looking at her CV. Everything just looks so perfectly in order, from 1978-1983.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Listen, I'm a different breed, from a different place and I don't do "Yoruba sophistication." I do eye for an eye, and I could care less if the world goes blind.

Debate the topic. I don't give half-a-fvck about the tribe of the webmaster and whatever happens to him/her.

There's nothing to debate. SR shot themselves bigtime in the foot and made a pathetic attempts at strawman arguments yesterday when the truth started coming out. This copy of cv and further investigation showing that the university they claim does not exist, actually existed and awarded the honorary doctorate degree to our Princess has put them to everlasting shame.

I don't do blind emotional debates. I research and use facts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra / Peter Obi Wins Suleja LGA In Niger State / President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.