Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56286 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ichidodo: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Yes, says a primitive cannibal whose ancestors were still having communal primitive cannibalistic feasts in 1921 and running about butt-na.ked in 1913, while speaking a language no one could decipher. grin

Go your Igbo off the darn thread!
My yeroba yamhead, why you wan die for ichidodo hand
na?. Why you dey hold me for trouser?
you wan kpai?
Oya take this one( rat poison) coolu ya temper. No
pay na free, i dash you.
No take plenty oo. only one spoon will
get you to Awo-ole's present abode, if you
take 2 spoons na Hitler place you dey go
o. my hand no dey o,
Salute baba awo for me when you reach
dia. Save johnny

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by nduchucks: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
Antivirus92: ndu chuks is this ur comment or am i hallucinating? Chai, new year new change!

My comments are always free from the typical bias you people are used to. If you read them without prejudice, that fact will become crystal clear to you.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Abbey2sam(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
theoctopus: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV. The Nigerian Senate have released the Curriculum Vitae (Resume) which Princess Stella Oduah the Aviation Minister used in securing her appointment. According to the release, they confirm that the Aviation Minister's CV was in line with her claims, against what some media outfits have been writing in the last few days. They warned that the online news outlets Sahara Reporters and Premium Times should stop giving out false and malicious information that might lead to breakdown of law and order. Sahara reporters have already accepted misleading Nigerians and still refuse to apologize for their malicious allegations and frivolous claims.

https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria?ref=stream

So becuz she wrote it on the CV means she earned it? What a joke of a country......
What does it take for proper verification
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by mightykay(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
these ibo pple are gud in forging and cleaning up, they must not rule beyond 2015 otherwise they will clean up dis country
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Druss(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

There are so many grammatical errors in this CV. I would have thrown it away if it came up before me. This is the woman that is Minister of Aviation. LAWD HELP NIGERIA!!

The CV is embarrassing. I am sure she even paid someone or gave her kids to help her prepare it. It is amateur!!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Yes, says a primitive cannibal whose ancestors were still having communal primitive cannibalistic feasts in 1921 and running about butt-na.ked in 1913, while speaking a language no one could decipher. grin

Go your Igbo off the darn thread!
atleast we. Were not sacrificing our land in illorin in the 1891,and appeasing the fulani herdsmen with with our women and making him king over us

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by vivalavida(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

At least Yoruba's aren't scared of them.

And they don't single them out for decimation like the primitive people from the East of the Niger River.

See coward talking. Even in your own land in lagos,they deal with you. How many yorubas are in nothern nigeria? Can you equate that with the hordes of igbo's in the north? Do your people ever move out from your zone? Have u got any adventure in you? Dude stop talking.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by coninse: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2014

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
theoctopus: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV. The Nigerian Senate have released the Curriculum Vitae (Resume) which Princess Stella Oduah the Aviation Minister used in securing her appointment. According to the release, they confirm that the Aviation Minister's CV was in line with her claims, against what some media outfits have been writing in the last few days. They warned that the online news outlets Sahara Reporters and Premium Times should stop giving out false and malicious information that might lead to breakdown of law and order. Sahara reporters have already accepted misleading Nigerians and still refuse to apologize for their malicious allegations and frivolous claims.

Here is my comment

We are not out to destroy Stella.

We just want an end to being lied to by politicians.

Yet, in this country, we support liars, thieves etc.

That's why we never have good government.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by adezjamz(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer: shame on the SW and their media

shame on sharia reporters

shame on femi fanny kayode

If SW in ur post mean South West, u must be a big olori-buruku.

Pls Mod, if u want to ban me, remember u haven't done what u are supposed to do (as in to ban & remove his post 1st)
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
ololo12:

Omg shocked shocked shymexx, shymexxlion.... Bro please don't get dragged into this tribal war. You are one of the best brain on NL. Please don't tarnish your reputation. I respect you a lot. Plus I am Ibo

Sorry about that, I'm just from a where place where we do give and take, and banter is a way of life. I'll edit my post.

I just hate when people try to destroy a next man's hustle. SR is the best media outlet in Nigeria and I say that, with no apologies. When it comes to investigative journalism - no other outlet in Nigeria is close. I still remember when the Xmas pant bomber thing happened, BBC and CNN referenced SR for updates. Heck, even the first pictures of the Xmas bomber, were copied from SR, by all the international media outlets. That was how I got to know SR and media outlets in Nigeria. However, since GEJ got there, they have been hell bent on destroying what the young man built from the scratch, with his blood, sweat and tears - and his connect in naija. That's someone that should be lauded, not destroyed. Yes, the man isn't perfect - but who's?

Also, I still don't know how everything about the Oduah woman has anything to do with Yoruba's. The whistle blower who exposed the car scam isn't Yoruba. SR isn't Yoruba-owned. And the Enugu airport has absolutely nothing to do with Yoruba's. It's sickening!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
ololo12:

Omg shocked shocked shymexx, shymexxlion.... Bro please don't get dragged into this tribal war. You are one of the best brain on NL. Please don't tarnish your reputation. I respect you a lot. Plus I am Ibo
...Nwanne you fall my hand....Why you dey beg onye ohemmanu...leave the I.diot make we chop am raw.....no one messes with cannibals en goes home the same...umunne bikonu make una keep the heart for me...hahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Antivirus92(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
ndu_chucks:

My comments are always free from the typical bias you people are used to. If you read them without prejudice, that fact will become crystal clear to you.
u don change ooo! Maybe u don travel out of sw
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Lilimax(f): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ada Nri1: Shame on sahara reporters for such unprofessional gimmick.

Shame on FemibFani Kayode, you have not said what it is you want with this woman.

Shame on all the people already insulting abusing and dragging the president's name into this.[size=50pt] Shame shame shame[/size]
lol
Shame to bad people...(in the words of Daddy Showkey grin)
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ichidodo: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
vivalavida:

See coward talking. Even in your own land in lagos,they deal with you. How many yorubas are in nothern nigeria? Can you equate that with the hordes of igbo's in the north? Do your people ever move out from your zone? Have u got any adventure in you? Dude stop talking.
Don't mind shymmex,he is just being himself as NL resident yeroba bigot forget im long grammer.The mumu's fear for the igbos has gotten to the extent he has migrated away from his Ancestral land far to England where he sweep streets and wipe the whiteman's shyte for a living, now the igbos have turned his ancestral land into no man's land.So you can imagine his hatred,fear and helplessness

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
CHESSBOARD:

Best Joke for the new yr... You are not scared of Hausas but you pee in ur pants when they shout Yo even without completing the ruba(Robber)
no mind am the words scared and coward are related and super similar to the word yoruba,u can use it to express urself e.g I am scared of that cockroach-i am "yoruba" of that cockroach grin
Or bola is a coward" - bola is a yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Whiskeyboiler: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Are people still reading or viewing Sahara Reporters? Am done with them since. That Sawoe guy is a beast!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by onumaegbuikenna: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
I cant believe those people wont apologize 419 every where for 9ja grin
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
mightykay: these ibo pple are gud in forging and cleaning up, they must not rule beyond 2015 otherwise they will clean up dis country

Are the Igbos ruling Now undecided, but before we start ruling Go and Die

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by omar22(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2014

hmm
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Afam4eva(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
eGuerrilla: It is funny how this CV is at odds with the citation presented to the senate

MBA in 1982-1983 (Citation)
NYSC in 1982-1983 (CV)

Until Madam clears the air herself, I am taking the following positions:

(1) No MBA exists
(2) No NYSC discharge certificate exists

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ololo12: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Blue-eyed boi:
...Nwanne you fall my hand....Why you dey beg onye ohemmanu...leave the I.diot make we chop am raw.....no one messes with cannibals en goes home the same...umunne bikonu make una keep the heart for me...hahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!

Nwanna apia oya joor. Shymexx is not like other Yoruba guys who are tribalistic. He's a cool and nice guy. I have been following his comment. All yorubas are not the same. We have good and bad ones.

@ Shymexx I understand perfectly well what you mean bro. Meanwhile I must commend you on how you engage people on here in a civilize manner devoid of insult and diatribe. Jah bless. One love my bro
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by omar22(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
Can someone tell me what the PHD Under Stella's represent or stand for and why was it missing from the education section
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Originalsly: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
The accusation is that she did not receive a BSC from St Paul College. Why not post a picture of the certificate to prove the report false? This CV supports what was reported....that she claimed she graduated from the college....it in no way shows she actually did. Now I would want to believe fhe report is true.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by mankand(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by arkreality: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
PDP 6 - APC 0

IGBO 8 - YERIBA 0

STELLA 5 - TIFNUBU 0

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ololo12: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
mankand: hmmm

Omg this is fucking Hilarious.. You no well at all this guy. Make Uncle shege catch you first. You go hear weiii
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Lilimax(f): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
ololo12:

Nwanna apia oya joor. Shymexx is not like other Yoruba guys who are tribalistic. He's a cool and nice guy. I have been following his comment. All yorubas are not the same. We have good and bad ones.

@ Shymexx I understand perfectly well what you mean bro. Meanwhile I must commend you on how you engage people on here in a civilize manner devoid of insult and diatribe. Jah bless. One love my bro
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ichidodo: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
ololo12:

Johnny Just Come

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by vivalavida(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Originalsly: The accusation is that she did not receive a BSC from St Paul College. Why not post a picture of the certificate to prove the report false? This CV supports what was reported....that she claimed she graduated from the college....it in no way shows she actually did. Now I would want to believe fhe report is true.

Drop your hose address. Her aides will post it to u via nipost
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ololo12: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
ichidodo: Johnny Just Come

Dalu.. Chineke gozie gi..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) / "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.