Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56272 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Vessi: SR is a junk and they are useless.
Yorubas have just disgraced themselves once more.
Anyway, it's not just about SR, common sense would tell a smart man the allegation by SR is total BS!

Come abeg all of you attacking yoruba, na the whole yoruba tribe own apc abi na we own sahara reporters.

NOTE : I DONT SUPPORT APC but pls direct your insults to apc not the whole yoruba tribe!!!!.

Mo ti so temi ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
Afam4eva:
Can you help us with the source to the transcxripts of the citation.

Source: [url]http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152854-stella-oduahs-official-citation-catalogue-lies-deceits.html
[/url]
Below is the official citation for embattled Minister of Aviation. It was submitted to the senate for her confirmation hearing and read at official functions where she had to speak.

Her educational development began in Anambra state where she had her primary and secondary education at St. John’s Primary School Odoakpu and Zixton Secondary School Ozubulu before proceeding to St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville from 1978-1982, where she bagged her first Degree in Accounting. On completion of her first degree, she was not lured into taking up paid employment but was determined to have the best education and at the highest level, so she immediately stayed back to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by patriotic007: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
VICTORCIZA: that is Yoruba for you!
Please differentiate well between tinubu touts and true yorubas,.....Yoruba are not daft,yorubas dont hate GEJ,yorubas dont hate Oduah,yorubas like progress,....Please dont use tinubu's animals to generalise about all yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Antivirus92(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
5.00GP:
ALAIGBO KWENU!!!!

IBO N KIDNAPPING
IGBO N MONEY RITUAL
IBO N BABY FACTORY
IBO N RESULT FALSIFICATION

WE NO DEY CARRY LAST...
SHE'S OUR DAUGHTER. IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HER, WE GO STRIKE
go and repair that ur corrogated rusty brown roof in ibadan because rainy season is fast approaching. Or do u want to suffer the same thing u suffered last year?

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by abes(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
St Paul College does not award BSc Business Administration.

Edit: I have found a link to prove that St Paul College awards BSc Business Administration
http://saintpaulsnet.com/?page_id=504

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by vivalavida(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Rudedough and alfa seltzer, i doobaale for una.
The igbo's are proud of u two great warriors

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by femi4: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

read the bolded again. So we should blame Stella for someone else's fault?

Ministry websites are govt communication media and as such communication mistakes lies ultimately with the minister of information if you need an oga on top to blame.
If I mistakenly give you what does not belong to you, its your duty to call my attention to it for rectification.

Infact, it was delibrate
Oduah-Ogiemwonyi
received her Bachelors and
Masters Degree (in
Accounting and Business
Administration respectively)
in the United States.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ichidodo: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Listen, I'm a different breed, from a different place and I don't do "Yoruba sophistication." I do eye for an eye, and I could care less if the world goes blind.

Debate the topic. I don't give half-a-fvck about the tribe of the webmaster and whatever happens to him/her.
We see tru that facade, you are a bloody yeriba bigot and the only reason you've become this docile is because your comrades in SR have been found out as the APC maggots that they are and allow me to interject that your attempts at salvagin the situation is hopelessly and hilariously stupidd.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Decryptor(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tinubu and Buhari keep making the job of APC e-warriors and e-touts more difficult by the day.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by romeo(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Shame on Female Fani Kayode.

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Decryptor(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
Instead of Tinubu and his yoruba cohorts to look for other meaningful ways of spending money, they are paying sahara reporters to spread malicious lies against Stella! What won't we see from this anti-ibo chalartans? Simply because of 1 airport which was converted to international in the SE, that's why these møгøns have lost sleep!
First it was armoured BMW which recently, we found out that fowlshola's fleet of cars are even more expensive.
Then later, it was a "fake" statistical report that Enugu is the unsafest place in Nigeria.
The whole thing is amusing me because these APC bigots are just making a fool of themselves while we watch.

They'll come out with one kind of ranting, make some noise about it while their e-warriors here on NL will bark and after they've lost their voices, they retire back to their cages to cook up another scandal.
Stella will remain the minister for Aviation till her tenure elapses and after that will probably become the governor of Enugu state.
Any møгøn who doesn't like it should "Go and Die".

Long live Stella Oduah...Best Minister for Aviation Nigeria has ever had
Long live GEJ, the president
Long live Ndigbo
Long live the SE and those in support of GEJ.
As for anti-GEJ and apc apologists, i cannot guarantee the validity of your life.

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by fairview: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Please people should not tribalized issue on this from.

for someone to had PHD, there must be M.SC, why her M.SC certificate got missing in her CV?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by 247cheapgadgets: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
i really thought she forged the certificate.. God forgive me.. drama every time... We dont know what to believe anymore.. just passing through..

please buy your powerbanks at an affordable price. it can charge your Blackberry at least 3times and has warranty of 1 year.
Add PIN: 2256D856 or 08142364445 to get one

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Decryptor(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Amesinlola:

Come abeg all of you attacking yoruba, na the whole yoruba tribe own apc abi na we own sahara reporters.

NOTE : I DONT SUPPORT APC but pls direct your insults to apc not the whole yoruba tribe!!!!.

Mo ti so temi ooo.

All yorubas are the same! Everywhere!!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
How Far?:

Tinubu is the real forger.
...Spot on bro....you hit the nail on the head!!!!!..below is a pix of Tinubu graduating from Toronto University with M.sc grin grin grin grin

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Iykeponti(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
TUNUNBU OR WHATEVER YA NAME IS, U DON SEE UR LIFE grin
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Negation: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
Seun? moderators?

Where on earth are you?! Are you going to let NL descend into the sewers? Or you guys are not picking up these tribal insults?? Or is this a 'all controversy is good controversy' protocol?

What we would never allow another race to say about a black person, you are letting these low blows go unchecked? Wow. I can tell you for a fact that people are picking up a lot of tribalist sentiment from your site, is that what you want as part of your legacy?

Look at these dogs running around with faulty facts and very little analytical skills. I bet these people also spend their time using Wikipedia to find out if 'their' Jesus was yoruba, Igbo or delta. May the spirit of KKK/NF torture you in your sleep tonight. Twats.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
ichidodo: We see tru that facade, you are a bloody yeriba bigot and the only reason you've become this docile is because your comrades in SR have been found out as the APC maggots that they are and allow me to interject that your attempts at salvagin the situation is hopelessly and hilariously stupidd.

Salvaging what situation, though? You lot are the most primitive people ever known to mankind. It's always about blame-game and victim-card, with you lot, when you're caught with pants down. As long as you lot remain primitive, without evolving - the fear of the unknown will always drive you nuts.

SR is owned by an Ijaw guy and a large chunk of the contributors there are Igbo's. But trust the supreme blame-game players, to blame Yoruba's for their woes.

Anyway, how about explain what Yoruba interests have in common with the aviation sector? I've checked everywhere and I still can't find one. You lot keep barking about the Enugu sector. And if you look at it critically, the average Yoruba people prefer that, than having people go through the SW all the time by putting stress on the infrastructures there, without paying a dime. The Lagos state government doesn't even make a dime from the airport in Lagos. She started out by playing the ethnic card and stepping on a few toes, and it's haunting her. Go deal with that, and stop spamming Yoruba everywhere. The Kano state threatened her a few weeks ago - how come you lot never said nothing about that? Oh, it's because you're innately scared of the Northerners and they know how to deal with primitive people, by decimating you and sending body bags back to their region of origin.

Anyway, as long as I keep serving you primitive airheads for ethnic baiting and spamming Yoruba everywhere - I could care less about what you think. If it irks you so much, we can take it offline and see if you won't get half of your face smacked in - believe that.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Salvaging what situation, though? You lot are the most primitive people ever known to mankind. It's always about blame-game and victim-card, with you lot, when you're caught with pants down. As long as you lot remain primitive, without evolving - the fear of the unknown will always drive you nuts.

SR is owned by an Ijaw guy and a large chunk of the contributors there are Igbo's. But trust the supreme blame-game players, to blame Yoruba's for their woes.

Anyway, how about explain what Yoruba interests have in common with the aviation sector? I've checked everywhere and I still can't find one. You lot keep barking about the Enugu sector. And if you look at it critically, the average Yoruba people prefer that, than having people go through the SW all the time by putting stress on the infrastructures there, without paying a dime. The Lagos state government doesn't even make a dime from the airport in Lagos. She started out by playing the ethnic card and stepping on a few toes, and it's haunting her. Go deal with that, and stop spamming Yoruba everywhere. The Kano state threatened her a few weeks ago - how come you lot never said nothing about that? Oh, it's because you're innately scared of the Northerners and they know how to deal with primitive people, by decimating you and sending body bags back to their region of origin.

Anyway, as long as I keep serving you primitive airheads for ethnic baiting and spamming Yoruba everywhere - I could care less about what you think. If it irks you so much, we can take it offline and see if you won't get half of your face smacked in - believe that.
why do yorubas refuse to admit that hausas kill yorubas too why why why?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Erotex(m): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
like my brother kcee will say "Ogadinma "

God is her back up!!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
Adadioramma oyoyo tomato jos enenebe ejeghi oru......my one en only princess.....#d.oggy-styling y.orub.a.rse since 1759#.....hahahahahahhahha...y'all aint seen norin yet....

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
ANAMBRA11: why do yorubas refuse to admit that hausas kill yorubas too why why why?

At least Yoruba's aren't scared of them.

And they don't single them out for decimation like the primitive people from the East of the Niger River.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ichidodo: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Empty ranting from an Emotional Offenmanu yamhead,Please don't hurt yourself prancing about like a yeriba agbero.APC Cockroach

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by chilecharis(f): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
No conspiracy 4rm yoruba witches/wizards can pull Stella down.Osu-imi na ndi amunsu must die ds yr by fire
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
Okija_juju:

I wonder what this Yoruba man would be feeling like now... grin

Me I wan Kill CramJones alias FFK myself..... Has any person seen him today, the guy has gone underground

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
Decryptor:

All yorubas are the same! Everywhere!!

I dont intend getting into a debate with you but following ur philosophy then the whole hausa tribe is involved to abi is buhari too a yoruba man??.

BE REASONABLE undecided
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
---
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by akpan123(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
My view until proven guilty. just a little bit curious. when you applied for a job. do u use cv from a face book page, does not make sense to me. the senate should have publish the original cv she tended at the senate house. they just make matter worse by publishing copys from her face book page, simply common sense. integrity has nothing to do with gender,ethnicity,race etc. you want good roads,steady supply of light etc. then just or elect people that have integrity. that can be held accountable. ex gov, ex president,ex lg or senators. How does building a 300 bedroom mansion for yourself. how does that move the nation forward. until they stop legalizing corruption, and understand that public official are accountable to the masses. in respective of post. they are there to serve you. l was still waiting for the outcome of the panel set up to investigate
bullet proof car, nothing is been said and now cv drama. surface. l think state of origin is not important , but the fact that you are nigerian is more important, and its not a right to be nigerian , but a privilege. is better giving opinion on the issues , than rather ethnicity setimentalism of which state you come from. we all nigerians. if there is good roads , steady light, jobs, etc. its for all nigerian.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
fairview: Please people should not tribalized issue on this from.

for someone to had PHD, there must be M.SC, why her M.SC certificate got missing in her CV?

@Bolded.. cheesy cheesy Dead!!! grin grin Is this one of the most educated people in Nigeria? shocked I think we need a National conference to discuss the withdrawal of the most educated title from the SW. grin grin (Just kidding)

@fairview You don't need an MSc to get a PhD. Moreover, Stella Oduah's PhD is honorary. It has nothing to do with academic.

To be frank, that degree is as useless as an ashtray on a bicycle. Even Dame Patience Jonathan has not 1 but many. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Best Joke for the new yr... You are not scared of Hausas but you pee in ur pants when they shout Yo even without completing the ruba(Robber)

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ololo12: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:
And they don't single them out for decimation like the primitive people from the East of the Niger River.

Omg shocked shocked shymexx, shymexxlion.... Bro please don't get dragged into this tribal war. You are one of the best brain on NL. Please don't tarnish your reputation. I respect you a lot. Plus I am Ibo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter / Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.