Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (34019 Views)

Poll: And how would you rate the short story below?

Excellent (4): 11% (31 votes)
Good (3): 32% (86 votes)
Fair (2): 32% (84 votes)
Poor (1): 23% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by LadyT(f): 12:15am On Jan 17, 2007
shocked WHY IS NO ONE CONCERNED THAT THE FEMALE JUST GOT INTO A STRANGERS CAR!!!

In this day and age of kidnap and money rituals!!!
I would run a mile if someone I didnt know offered me a lift.
Nigerian guys can be sooooooooooo cheesy sometimes

Just stick to basics and be yourself. And please it you have a strong african accent dont call anyone sweetheart it sounds like sweetrat! tongue
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by yinkacrown(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2007
Simply tell her to , it. Thats all.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Megvikky: 9:23am On Jan 23, 2007
There isnt any sense in d way u asked her out
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Megvikky: 9:23am On Jan 23, 2007
There isnt any sense of maturity in d way u asked her out
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by switosman(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2007
my last expirence was situational, as fellow passenger in a taxi, she started sleeping and somehow leaned on me,so a tapppd her and demanded she pay me 1000kobo for me to allow her sleep on me. by the time we have argued tro, she was awake all tro and I took her so easily, like this:she said to the driver to drop her at the next junction and I gave her my phone and said "call ur number b4 u drop".we still talk once in a while,its just time to take it up a notch.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by krazespy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2007
It all depends on the kinda of aa GIRL U ar askin out. Not ol girlz will accept, just go n try this wit an ajikpako 4m A.J city. U will see the dfrenc bw askin a GIRL out n callin 4 ur BURIAL. kooooooooooooool, wink **==
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by danniecool(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2007
It only work when u have a flashing car and handsom too cool
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by akindayor(m): 3:11am On Jan 27, 2007
u gals never ever makes it easy on us and when we giv u lee ways u turn it all around and say excuses like 'd gal is cheap bla bla bla' wats wrong in dis 21st century in u making a move on a guy? U dont wanna get a No but you gladly dole it out on a regular basis (insecurity)
Now back to the gist can u ladies pleeasseeeee! write in the format Seun posted (if U CAN)
telling us lines u dig? I bet u don't even ve any idea of the line cos u dont know wat it takes to do it
(after all u 're not guys)
dare it if u can?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by disem(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2007
You need to remember that not
Seun how do i use a logo as my signature all ninja guys think like you
See when the friendship level gets too high, being 'lovers' isn't a guaranteed success. It grin shocked smiley[color=#006600][/color]doesn't always work well. I didn't it won't work. I'm just saying it doesn't always work well.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Razorr(f): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2007
Listen, there are three things that attract girls to guys these days. The first and most crucial is his car! The second is his looks! The third is his character! Have a really cool car, and you shouldn't have a problem with women. Add great looks to that, and you should be on top of things. Add a witty or funny character, and you should be able to get almost any girl you want!

You can take that to the bank! grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by bigbaby(f): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2007
well good story seun, the story was very predictable, well it sound like the girl is realy in search of a lover, if not why would she let a boy whom she doesn't know, what if turn not to be Wat she though he his. tell u Wat that wouldn't work for me. anyways nice try but try harder next time.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by danniecool(m): 11:09am On Feb 02, 2007
Seun got it right, but to the girl who like are going into realationship because of money. it might not work when i guy apply it on you but 45% of Naija girl, enter in relationship with such a simple format
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by bigbaby(f): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2007
well does are desperate naiga girls. tell me is that how u meet ur girl.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by crayj(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2007
it doesn't make any sense if a girl shuold fall so cheap
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by liliana(f): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2007
layi,
I'm new and was just trying to catch up with wats been on.i found the topic rather interesting and your approach much more interesting.i think i prefer it slow as in meeting as friends, who knows u might end up dating and if not u could be good friends.and personaly ,i c enothing wrong in giving call to someone i find okay.

i feel its the best way of approach, nice and slow.taking time to know yourselves,
anyway sha,i'm in ur club,
Hope ur girl is doing well.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by crayj(m): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2007
there is nothing bad if u give calls to someone u just met but why should u to into his car for a ride 'cos u wouldn't know wat he is up to.hummmm i dont have any girl friend for now, i would not mind getting one.LOL
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by chuksloy: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2007
i think thats the best way to ask a girl out if you have a car. if you dont. maybe you should think about telling her that you car is in a mechanic not far from her place. then walk her home. thats if she agree(correct naija babe wey her eye they shine go ignore you big time).
on the way you have 99% possibility to twist her head enough to like, love or propose to marry you(thats if you be sharp guy). if you are not take my advice: ask her what she likes then tell her that you like it too. make her laugh or smile(thats if you want her as a friend not to, ). tell her every thing that is good you feel she wants to here. then promise heaven and earth. this part you must not skip.

-----------------------------------
Hot Girls Network www.hot-girl-s.com
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by munchkins(f): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2007
it is the usual boy meets girl story and every other thing follows. if that style works for him who am i to stop him. good luck
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by jaybaby(f): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2007
hUH ANOTHER IDDY
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by anabell(f): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2007
i cant fall 4 don way, cus dat line its so common, dat i will just walk out on him
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by anabell(f): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2007
i tink damsel line makes more sense cos he made me smile
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by mekoyo(m): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm Seun

Nice story anyway.
It's not bad at all. But truly everyone has his own way of doing it.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by blackdiva(f): 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2007
sury if i sound rude but i hate the way some boyz ask gurls out , so annoying, which 1 is have we met b4 or you remind me of a famous person (hello no i dont want to look like anyone)
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by kanmosyl(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hi Seun,

This story sound interesting and sound like those story some gals will like to hear

To some ladies it sounds awful but to some interesting.

Plz who knows if the girl is actually waiting for a taxi or not , the car is an added advantage if she is not waiting for any taxi but a molue (lol).
but anyway its alright. Keep it up.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by nduleme(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2007
I am a little surprised with the kind of response this dialogue has attracted. For me I consider it weak that a present day guy should use “you look like Tyre Banks” approach. It is week, but it is so easy to accept the part of the girl taking a lift home. I mean this one happens like every day. I stay in Kubwa in Abuja and make you come see the number of babes and guys hanging at Banex junction waiting for a taxi or bus or kabu – kabu to pick them. To God a babe will not need a “line” to jump into your car o……………………infact na she go use eye ask you!!!!

Though I think Don was kindda fast and I also think the babe kinnda feel for him too, otherwise she is easy.

For me I get my ways and it certainly wont include “you look like……, ” nor would it include “come know my place” but it may include a ride o…………………, cos its like a fast track to being alone with her grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by McDoe(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2007
Seun, Your topics do pull crowd. Taking a babe out entails a lot of approach. The most important is, good appearance and your ability to impress the blonde. But the overriding influence is 'kush' (money).
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2007
i dont think the story is too bad, most nigerian girls would do the same thing. these ones here commenting against it would do the same thing especially if the guy get kilishi 4 him pocket.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by evemurray: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2007
i think the guy was too forward invitting the girl to his house. he should have maybe taken her to a restuarant.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by evemurray: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2007
girl you're funny
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by mrpee1: 1:58am On Feb 22, 2007
The question here is:does she really look like or have features similar to Tyra Banks? If she doesn't and she knows she doesn't,then you instantly look like a slowpoke to her.After telling her that she look like Ms Banks,I would immediately follow it up by simply asking her if someone else has passed similar compliment to her.
Secondly,I wouldn't  asked her to come to my house.In her eyes,you fit the profile of either a rapist,a desperate person or someone  who is sexually starved, maybe by being in jail for a long time.
The good thing though, is that your persistence was brief and you didn't push it further.Nice effort! What do you think?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by LiquidMind(m): 2:11am On Feb 22, 2007
this is one of the reason i don't ask girls out,  i  have a better way of doing that
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by nduleme(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2007
@LiquidMind

I no say you go tell us this better way na

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Relationship Is About Crashing / Share Your Worst Dating Experience / Understanding The Secret Language Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.