Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (34020 Views)

Poll: And how would you rate the short story below?

Excellent (4): 11% (31 votes)
Good (3): 32% (86 votes)
Fair (2): 32% (84 votes)
Poor (1): 23% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by mosho4all(m): 6:22am On Oct 13, 2006
Hello
Thanks very much for my Guy.The reason i know the girl is doing like this because we go the same school and i dont talk to her before,I have Meet her before and I Dont have know what to say infront of her that is the reason i text her and she declined my will,do i need to talk to her when i see her on the road because am such a person who does not care, I just see her and like her, i dont know why she is not happy, what do you think with that girl because i think she is pretending.
Thanks
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by SAINTE1(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2006
Nice story,but it works mostly in the movies
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by mosho4all(m): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2006
Hello
Am still expecting the clue of getting this girl
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by ginababy(f): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2006
don't embarrass her by going to talk to her on the road. go straight to her and give her a flower if only you have one to offer, no need to talk much because she is already aware of your approach.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by haywhy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2006
You are too desperate & you need to act cool to get any gurl unless she is not classy! Be cool & expensive to her because she 4 don see enough Bleep ups dat time wey u go school 2geda grin grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by ginababy(f): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2006
you get the secret shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by haywhy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2006
Though i'm a reverend father grin grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by lekank: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2006
i think asking a lady out should be formaly,what if the lady knows ur intentions,but there are some ladys that try to be wat they are not,
If you see them outside they want you to feel that they are the bomb,but go see them at home,they are not thesame person
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by lekank: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2006
gainbaby, do you still believe in flowers,men lets be realistic,all that do not work anymore,just go there and talk to her as if you have known each other for a long time.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by lekank: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2006
"Though i'm a reverend father"

I know you have more than 5 Girlfriends that you are going out with,
\
why are u trying to save yourself,

that"s the lie killing us
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by haywhy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2006
I am a true reverend father & i see nufin bad in having more than 5 g/fs afterall the bible says "dara dara ni gbogbo nkan ti oluwa da & ti eba ri nkan ti odara ki e ye wo" wink but i just can't as a reverend grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by hayprof(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2006
@mosho4all : U shuld jst go to her and tell her wot u think about her and what u wanna do! wink Simple!!! cool
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by rezzy: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2006
I hate that line "' ur face look familiar" once a guy tells me that, is like i shd walk away from him.the word is very disguising.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by CrazyMan(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2006
Most guys are scared of the fear of being rejected, that's why they prefer using irrating means just to get the attention of the girl it's natural.
But the best way is to avoid looking like an idiot when you approach her. ie laughing un necessarly to something that isn't that funny. you have to be youself, look smart and focused. and also, you must have something in mind to say for any possible reactions to your question so you won't be caught off guard :
girls from my own point of view, tend to love guys that keep them happy all the time.
so when you approach her, make sure you make her smile, and i can assure you that she won't resist you. wink
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by haywhy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2006
Tell her you had a spiritual dream that without you she can never have a sweet sex & you feel u should be merciful enough to allow her have sweet ones. Then ask do you wanna grab this opportunity or allow it slip away? grin grin grinits just my lil piece as a reverend
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by twigblu(f): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2006
dat gal isnt asking for a date certianly!it's more like a cheap movies or some guy's wet dream, grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by CrazyMan(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2006
haywhy:

Tell her you had a spiritual dream that without you she can never have a sweet sex & you feel u should be merciful enough to allow her have sweet ones. Then ask do you want to grab this opportunity or allow it slip away? grin grin grinits just my lil piece as a reverend
Why don't you try it first, then if it works, we can all give it a second taught
grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by haywhy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2006
Have you forgotten that i'm a reverend? I will always remain single
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by CrazyMan(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2006
Yes i know that. reverend indeed
and i als know that you are working very hard with the single ladies in your church any way keep it up grin grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by haywhy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2006
Yeah i'll kip it up because those single ladies of God must not fall into the hands of people like crazy kid and co grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by CrazyMan(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2006
Any way de do the work small small so you no go die one day grin grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by haywhy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2006
Based on what i read in my own bible we r all gonna die so,
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 22, 2006
haywhy:

Have you forgotten that i'm a reverend? I will always remain single
Randy Reverend father. i dey hail o. What's the name of ur church shrine sef?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by twigblu(f): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2006
PASTOR PASTOR!! there is sombody here, make una just take am easy remeber rev king wey still get whahala!!
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by 2old4that(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2006
What's a reverend doing in ROMANCE section anyway? To give us pep talk or what?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by esoneek(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2006
like olufunto said, that story reminds me of alinco walking up to pepeye,its too predictable.i feel the best way to ask a lady out or to show your interest in her for the first time is to be double edged, in that u are not too nice and also not too cocky.be nice at the intro and if she eventually gives u her no. dont call her for d first week and ur first call should be short without first asking for a date,b4 u know , she don dey fantasize about u.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by textmypage(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2006
There is no conventional way 2 woo a lady into a relationship.It all depend on her state,her orientation abt datin a guy i.e her intention or motive of acceptin ur woo.she might accept u so as 2 ruin u,u neva can tell.2b contd
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by textmypage(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2006
There is no conventional way 2 woo a lady into a relationship.It all depend on her state,her orientation abt datin a guy i.e her intention or motive of acceptin ur woo.she might accept u so as 2 ruin u,u neva can tell.2b contd
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by haywhy(m): 12:54am On Oct 26, 2006
Hope i haven't offended anybody here oooooo.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Obykings(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2006
Girls making the 1st move is the best, but make sure they r not seeking sth in you. But as 4 me, to ask a girl out, just say it simple and plain.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by haywhy(m): 1:06am On Oct 30, 2006
obi lomo
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by aparisexy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2006
wad up eveyone. cant find any of the male i sent, wad append? will like to meet u hot angel if u dont mind ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? / My Relationship Is About Crashing / Share Your Worst Dating Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.