Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (34022 Views)

Poll: And how would you rate the short story below?

Excellent (4): 11% (31 votes)
Good (3): 32% (86 votes)
Fair (2): 32% (84 votes)
Poor (1): 23% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by superstan(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2006
go to a brothel.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by olivegirl(f): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2006
tell de girl truth about u
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by CrazyMan(m): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2006
@Seun
It's a nice approach.
i think some girls will fall for that.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by haywhy(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2006
uhm
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by CrazyMan(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2006
@Haywhy

why don't you give your own ideas if you have any
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by choco4life(m): 2:27am On Nov 19, 2006
That was kinda stereotyped.
Honestly as i chic i wont fall for that.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by legry(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2006
Seun the story is wack and you really need to date some more
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by anon101(f): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2006
that method aint romantic enough i think i prefer things to just flow between the both of us
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by mcgboye(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2006
There are no standard rules expect perhaps 2 be selfconfident.but then even a fool knows that
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by tayoccu(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2006
Too easy, u make d gal sound like a dumb blonde lol. But make talk true some gals r dat daft.kadeejah come on u dey try form like say u no dey chop 4mat, i can bet my lappie dat u'll fall 4 an old skool line like "i luv u talk ur own" just jivin.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by folkzy(f): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2006
Can y'll help with dis topic: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-32173.0.html

Appreciate ur response.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by jaybaby(f): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2006
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by juliesanto(f): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2006
sorry seun the style is too poor, if a guy approach me that  way, he will ddefinitelyget show down. There are many sweet and romantic ways to approach a lady. see guys i will teach u a little Trick here. Try this guys. "flirting[i][/i]"  is very important  you understand exactly what it is flirting and how to do it with women. if u know how to do that very well hmmmmmmmmm, u get them fine, fine. and another trick is this,

Cocky & Funny is simply a powerful,
concentrated way of flirting and creating sexual
tension with a specific kind of humor!! u know.
When you know how to incorporate flirting in a
Cocky & Funny way, which is really a form of
"adult verbal play", you tune in to a certain
frequency in a woman's mind and cause her to go
into a very special kind of emotional state.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by balash(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2006
lol nice timeing nice lines everything kool as for me am a very natural guy,i dont give a darm actually am not boasting but am a very good looking guy so to approach u and u still hissis and works away trying to think i will still come so u will know u are not simple what ur friends told yah about sorry i beleive in natural ladies as for me ooo,if i know u very well or rather we leave close and we ve being having eye contact then i approached u and u said u not intrested beleive i will never try looking ur side again as for me i beleive in being natural its da bomb
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by sosa08(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2006
God bless you Balash, why should we ask the second time. If they like you they should say and if not then they can say no. First would never become second, true Naija
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by skipo87(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2006
hey, all this! what of guys without cars what approach should we use?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by skipo87(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2006
hey, all this! what of guys without cars what approach should we use?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Slycks(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2006
Yes,on like me I dont have a car,not even a bike,but am thinking of getting a bicycle lol, nyway what method should I use Admin ?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by sykboi(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2006
The way guyz in naija approach gurlz is very funny they just try to get through with some corny ass lines and when the gurl gives them eye they get pissed off.Please naija guyz like me mey we dey give ourselfs some rep dont fall all out on one gurl,if u see a gurl u are attracted to dont make a fool of urself by actin all lovin and caring they will just act like they do to every other nice guy that has approached them previously.show them even if they say no u can comport urself abeg mey we dey rep ourselfs
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by emekusny(m): 5:05am On Jan 01, 2007
my man, skyboi is absolutely right, naija guys got alot to learn from you. hola at ur boy.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by skipo87(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2007
Question not answered
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by pape(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2007
i'm a new member, but i think the best thing is to tell the girl truth, if she love you she will accept you.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by latraj2002: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2007
you are ok
i dnt think there is anything that u need to edit there again
]that is how i talk to a lady.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Bigjay(m): 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2007
To start with, how old is this guy (Don)? That method of toasting a babe is very much obtainable in the early 80's so i guess he should be about 60.
And for the girl, if she were white, i bet she would be blond, cos thats a very dumb way of letting a guy get your attention.
My summary of the whole situation, the guy is too out-dated and the girl is too dumb.

I DON'T LIKE THE STORY, AT ALL!   angry
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by cornel318(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2007
House, what if the guy is on Leggedez benz, the approach changes automatically, co s i believe the ride, is a pleasure for Effizzzy.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by galatico(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2007
Well its not a bad way of asking a girl out but that looks too cheap if the girl just jumps into his car just like that, well some girls are that cheap,
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Slycks(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2007
Hey dudes` ,do you think all the girls want to hear the truth ?

I remember this girl named Amina ,she hate to hear the truth, lord,she like been flattered and been lied to , Such a big girl

@ all ladies, Not ya`all wanna hear the truth,
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2007
i dont believe people are still on this topic. bottom line, if you want a girl, go to her and speak you mind(what you feel for her) if she agree, good. and if say no, bounce out.
your wahala dey too much ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by eslynera(f): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2007
mhhhh, atlast. grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by sykboi(m): 2:27am On Jan 12, 2007
@skipo87 this guy wtf is wrong with u if u had sumthing to say why didn t you say it idiot you just wasted the time to write rubbish
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by okwanuzo3(f): 3:00am On Jan 12, 2007
@topic
that sounds like the very lines you'd find in all them HINTS magazines. Anyone remember those mags? grin
we used to read them when we was younger out of curiousity
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Macgreat(m): 5:03am On Jan 14, 2007
@topic,
Hello, i will be BRAIN and you PINKIN we could take over the world together.What do you say? grin but make sure you have a box of chease grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Dating Experience / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? / Understanding The Secret Language Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.