Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

1759ademola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1759ademola's Profile / 1759ademola's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

Crime / Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by 1759ademola(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Those VIO people are very wicked, especially in Lagos

Not only Lagos. By law , they're not even supposed to be on the road but for the extortion, they will not hear. The driver should have biten off the two ears and run with it.
Crime / Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by 1759ademola(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
Fear Benue, Nupe and Igala boys. They behave in the same manner and are destroyers. The name Terdoo says it all.

1 Like

Crime / Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by 1759ademola(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Pls bring him to Oshodi here, let's do the justice ourselves.

1 Like

Crime / Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by 1759ademola(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Who is this omo-ale now?
Family / Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by 1759ademola(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Listen well, it can be as a result of liver disease. If a liver is functioning well, konji will work well too.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by 1759ademola(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

After the meeting of yesterday, Atiku bragged about not needing Wike to win, citing how Buhari won without winning much in the South-south and Southeast regions.

The overconfident serial contestant is not taking into account the cult-like following Buhari had, and the love Yorubas had for the failure, which gave Buhari victory. And he has none of those.

Wike's ego has been bruised, and he would prove to Atiku that he has such power to influence the outcome of the coming election in Nigeria.

He might just as well back Obi.
Are you normal? which one be 'the love Yorubas had for failure '? Je ki Ori e kope o.
Car Talk / Re: Antics Of Local Mechanics by 1759ademola(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2022
SensualMan:
My mech charges me £40 for an hour labour. The job gets done.

In Nigeria u have good heads who know what they are doing but unfortunately they lack the requisite tools, lack shelter, lack presentation and charge between 3k to 5k for 5 hour job done.
There are really good mechanics in Nigeria, the only thing lacking in them is the available tools. It amazes me the risk they take with their lives to fix cars absent tools. Then there are bad mechanics as well
You don't know anything.
Celebrities / Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by 1759ademola(m): 10:39pm On May 06, 2022
Bravetunde:

Yes God bless us ss and our slavves the south west.
Ss/se girls charge money but we all fuk yorobbad girls for free.
Some ss and se guys advoid Yorobadd girls since they are extremely derty and fart or mess too much but me I fukk them and take anti biotics after sex plus use Dettol to wash my prikk, after all they cheap and free unlike ss/se girls you will spend and spend.
They offer free pusyyy but there Totoro has return with infections.
God bless ss.
For our slavves the SW,God continue to make them cowordss so they will be our slavves forever.and we can sieze their land like fulanis have done in illorin and ss and se are buying up Lagos. grin grin grin grin angry
Very Soon, Xenophobia will kill you all as it happened to you in SA.
Look, Yoruba girls get pride and would never sleep with you for free. In fact, it's rare they roll with anybody from your Potopoto Republic. Unlike your girls that Bleep for #500 and chase Yoruba guys around.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by 1759ademola(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Stop it writer. Which masses, say awon onijekuje.
Crime / Re: Rapid Response Intercepts Busload Of Illicit Drugs, reject N500,000 bribe by 1759ademola(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
They wanted more than that. It was a negotiation failed. I can only believe their decency, if they're not Nigerians, and they're not policemen.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ashawo Joints In Leki by 1759ademola(m): 6:32am On Mar 16, 2022
Silverfox, Lekki Phase 1 if you have your money. #200k/pussy.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by 1759ademola(m): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
If this one had married a Yoruba man, she wouldn't have died like that. See what happened now.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: My Experience At Silver Fox Strip Club Yesterday! by 1759ademola(m): 1:55am On Feb 10, 2022
Softgamer:
can i Bleep inside? how much?
You can bleep Wella. I went there in Jan 2022 and salivate for a lot of hot pussy. It was #200k / night and #15k for just dance.
If you enter there, you go dey run from pretty girls to marry o.
Politics / Re: Peller Befends Bill Seeking Police, NSCDC merger by 1759ademola(m): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2022
sheymoni:
Too many agencies doing the same thing
Police, NSCDC, Road safety and V. I. O should all be under one body headed by police
You want to join FRSC to NPF that is already spoilt. They can even begin from scrapping Police station at Oshodi. Scrap Police and let NSCDC stands. Scrap VIO and leave FRSC.
Crime / Re: Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego by 1759ademola(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2022
KanoFirstSon:
Lagos state has continue to contribute to 70% of Nigeria’s crime. South East 15% North 5% Southsouth5%

Other states learnt the act of thuggery,touts/street urchins,cultism etc from Lagos
Who is this one? Person from UGM region or Boko-Haram region.
Agriculture / Re: How Cows Are Offloaded From Vehicles, It Takes Wisdom To Do That by 1759ademola(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
soundOsonic:
The YouTuber is very funny. You think what you are saying makes sense. See has he is emphasizing this is wisdom, he was trying to act smart by saying the distance from the vehicle and ground is high, lol grin grin grin
Why not take a plank and incline it on the edge of the vehicle to the ground. The cows can just walked down without fear of height or breaking their legs.
If this aboki go school they for know that one.

You don't even need to drag those cows down self with force.
Just put a food near their mouth and move down, the cows will follow you. Common sense o
It appears you're inexperienced and haven't been to cow market before. Cows are not like goats and are unpredictable.
These people are best at what they do. When a cow is aggressive, not even the alapata can go close, the Fulanis are skilled in it.
In fact, when a cow is urinating regularly, you should run.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by 1759ademola(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lagos people are very compassionate unlike Ibadan people.
Business / Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by 1759ademola(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Poverty and immorality has made people mad.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Osun PDP Leaders After A Closed-Door Meeting Held In Oyinlola's Country Home by 1759ademola(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
It's money all of them want to steal. I witnessed how Oyinlola ruled in Osun state.
APC is a poverty, PDP na corruption.
Properties / Re: IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site by 1759ademola(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maybe he bought the penthouse. Lost investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: 2 Men Lure Girl From Lagos To Ibadan, Kill, Dismember Her by 1759ademola(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2021
Gkemz:
Afonjas on the beat
The flat head region are known for UGM and Drug peddling.. Go back to your region.
Crime / Re: 2 Men Lure Girl From Lagos To Ibadan, Kill, Dismember Her by 1759ademola(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2021
The elders mismanaged our societies and ordered for wealth but they get discontentment from our youth.
When you ask for #1.5m for a 2 bed flat, this is what you get.
Know your contributions to the destruction of this society.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by 1759ademola(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.
I'm a pro-Tinubu. Link me up if the pay is good.

1 Like 2 Shares

Education / Re: FG To Move Teachers' Retirement Age To 65 by 1759ademola(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2021
I don't think this is a right move in a country where unemployment is very thick. A 65 year old person could not enter class anymore anyway.
Politics / Re: Ngige: Lack Of Decent Paying Jobs Huge Incubators Of Insecurity In Nigeria by 1759ademola(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Na now you know. You graduate, you get #40k pay job and a robbing landlord demands #500k for a 2 Bedroom flat.
Ngige, do something.
Politics / Re: Major Oseni Sues Nigerian Army, FCMB For ₦2 Billion by 1759ademola(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Idiot!!

You tortured someone to death, you deserve to be torture to death too.
So they should allow the Corporal to go for Jailbreaking abi. Oponu.
Politics / Re: Lagos To Support 5,000 Mothers In Mother, Infant And Child (M.I.C.H) Initiative by 1759ademola(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
With the way Lagos is governed, it will take time for PDP to win o, even if they win Nigeria.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure by 1759ademola(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
johnjay4u2u:
Thieves.
They should also probe the bank managers that grant such loans.

Thousands of young entrepreneurs go to same banks for loans and are rejected instantaneously.
I don't blame banks as such. Some people are bastards. You loan them and they start looking for iPhone 15 to buy immediately.
Politics / Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by 1759ademola(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2021
O pari. Afghan President can also teach the world how to fight terrorists.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows: FG Launches Programme To Employ 20,000 Graduates Yearly by 1759ademola(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Look, this is bull shit. As long as the people that steal our monies doesn't build industries, then forget it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.