Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (669940 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (301) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
ovaltine22:

This is why I hate labels and have since stopped measuring myself by the introversion-extroversion scale.

What's most important is to gain wisdom as you go through life.

You know the book that the great presidents and great men of the world read to gain wisdom? It's the Bible.

Let me give you a few gems of what the Bible says about the use of our tongues:

Proverbs 17: 27-28, "Whoever restrains his words has knowledge, and he who has a gentle spirit is a man of understanding. Even a fool is considered wise when he keeps silent; when he closes his lips (when there is no need to talk), he is deemed intelligent.

Proverbs 12: 18-19, "There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing. Truthful lips endure forever, but a lying tongue is but for a moment.

Proverbs 15:2, "The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly: but the mouth of fools pour out foolishness.

Proverbs 6: 23-24, "For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: to keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.

So don't worry bro. Let people call you all sorts of names - retarded, quiet, diseased, shy, bolo, and so on. In time, you'll realise how your quietness is a gift from God.
thanks bro
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by okikiosibodu(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
I will update you as I progress with the book grin. Gracias
@ Backfornow
I have been sticked around page 21 for a while now..... And the book is not really much less that 150 pages embarassed

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
okikiosibodu:

@ Backfornow
I have been sticked around page 21 for a while now..... And the book is not really much less that 150 pages embarassed

You can do it.... just put your back into it.-ice cube

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by okikiosibodu(m): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Backfornow:

You can do it.... just put your back into it.-ice cube
Will look into it and update you. Thanks for the encouragement. How did your day go?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by paste007(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
Djtm:

I attended tutorials only once throughout my stay in school. I didn't really attend class in my first and second year too. Only started attending in 300L when shit got real lol. As long as you study for exams and attend the classes where attendance is compulsory (You can't pass some courses if you don't have a strong attendance no matter how well you write the exams),you're good to go.
can you give me your WhatsApp number I have questions
?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Will look into it and update you. Thanks for the encouragement. How did your day go?

It was ok. Nothing to report. How about you?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
How to best manage my alone time
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by okikiosibodu(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Backfornow:

It was ok. Nothing to report. How about you?
Tiring but fulfilled day.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Djtm(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
paste007:
can you give me your WhatsApp number I have questions
?
How about email? Then we can move to whatsapp from there.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by kenex4ever(m): 6:04am On Sep 23, 2018
SugaryBelle:
whaaat! Have you seen how those girls walk? With gait and composure,standing and smiling from 9am-12pm and walking people round to thier seats,thats worse, not this introvert abeg I can't fit,I enjoy siting in one place.I'll do well in the accounts department.
ushering is good for introverts, it builds your composure. Not every usher smiles at first, you can do Ur job low key and gradually build your confidence

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by kenex4ever(m): 6:06am On Sep 23, 2018
Being an introvert has kept me out of a lot of troubles and hasty decisions.

Though, sometimes it makes my decisions a bit too late.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rubbiish(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2018
kenex4ever:
Being an introvert has kept me out of a lot of troubles and hasty decisions.

Though, sometimes it makes my decisions a bit too late.
Yes...Introverts hardly get into troubles because they are not risk takers. But the disadvantage is they may hardly get into prominent position that requires strong will & risk.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by kenex4ever(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2018
Rubbiish:

Yes...Introverts hardly get into troubles because they are not risk takers. But the disadvantage is they may hardly get into prominent position that requires strong will & risk.
I disagree with the risk taking part, you should have said they delay most of their decision or risk taking before finally taking. Most times, if you hastily take risks without a second or 3rd thought you may end up losing it all. On the other hand, delayed decision making sometimes can be too late to achieve d aim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by paste007(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2018
Djtm:

How about email? Then we can move to whatsapp from there.
ok henryhilton20@gmail.com
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Djtm(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
paste007:
Just send a pm here on nairaland. I'll get the mail
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sisieko02: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Same with me �

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olayinka777(m): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Great to be here!

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sisieko02: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Welcome
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by hemartins(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
sisieko02:
Same with me �

So many a times, I tell people that I'm not at home just because I don't want them visiting.

10 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sisieko02: 12:33am On Sep 26, 2018
As in ehn. Am your twin. Lol
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Djtm(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2018
paste007:
Had problems replying your PM so I sent a mail to this address instead
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by hemartins(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
sisieko02:
As in ehn. Am your twin. Lol

I love twins too.

How do you spend your weekend?
I spend mine seeing movies and sleeping.
No going out.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by PunditAfrica(m): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
HOW A 27 YEARS OLD LAGOSIAN WENT FROM BEING LONELY [SAD] SINGLE GUY TO HAVING 3 WOMEN FIGHT OVER HIM IN 3 DAYS: https://adultng.com/

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rubbiish(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2018
PunditAfrica:
HOW A 27 YEARS OLD LAGOSIAN WENT FROM BEING LONELY [SAD] SINGLE GUY TO HAVING 3 WOMEN FIGHT OVER HIM IN 3 DAYS: https://adultng.com/
Lol
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by okikiosibodu(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
WHY are there few activities on this thread?

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olayinka777(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
I always feel like everybody is watching me,more reason why i don't feel comfortable wearing sun shades.

7 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sexymonkey(m): 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Olayinka777:
I always feel like everybody is watching me,more reason why i don't feel comfortable wearing sun shades.
same here. Alongside sharp colored wears like yellow, red, pink

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dhestyny(f): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2018
I Feel Gud To B Here.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dhestyny(f): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2018
Av Bn An Introvert N Shy Type Al My Life,find It Dif 2mak Frnd Bt Once I Mak Frnd Am Always Free Wit Dm.Mst Tyms I Luv 2b Alon Either Readin Or Listenin To Music.Ds Mst Tyms Affect My Relationshp Bt Al D Same I Luv Wu I Am

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Djtm(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dhestyny:
Av Bn An Introvert N Shy Type Al My Life,find It Dif 2mak Frnd Bt Once I Mak Frnd Am Always Free Wit Dm.Mst Tyms I Luv 2b Alon Either Readin Or Listenin To Music.Ds Mst Tyms Affect My Relationshp Bt Al D Same I Luv Wu I Am
Urhm, Could you like, type in full? So some of us can understand what you're saying.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dhestyny(f): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Djtm:

Urhm, Could you like, type in full? So some of us can understand what you're saying.
am sori am use to short typin

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (301) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.