Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Reluctant Bride - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reluctant Bride (277500 Views)

Ìyàwó Wa (our Bride) / The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. / Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Just4yhu(f): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
TiffanyJ:
thank you dear, where you go hide yourself na?
Itz me and d rain oo! am sick as usual! am always sick during d raining seasons
Re: The Reluctant Bride by lanjum(f): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Just4yhu: Itz me and d rain oo! am sick as usual! am always sick during d raining seasons
Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Aliyuozioma(f): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2014
Nyc work n tnx ma, 4d update, waitn 4mor, following
Re: The Reluctant Bride by shadyflame(f): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nice story ma more grace.ma no breakfast lunch or dinner ma?
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Bhummieluv(f): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2014
Nyc story,♍ƺ liky wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2014
Sarah and Mitch entered. Each holding a parcel.
Tara, Jordan said to tell you, you are wasting his time'
Sarah said beaming.
' but of course I told him to have patience' she added.
'Mitch, did you see how Jordan has been staring at her all through, bet he can't to have her?'
'Come; let's help you out of this beautiful gown'
Mitch said as she went over to Tara and undid her zip. Linda and Sarah helped her out. In no time, the three were chatting and laughing and whispering among themselves. Tara seemed to be miles away.
' Tara, you are nervous, don't be' Mitch said.
'Oh Mitch, I was nervous too on my wedding night but Justin drove away my fears'
Mitch stared at Tara
'Are you telling me that you and Jordan were never intimate? The Jordan I know?'
it dawned on Tara that Mitch and Sarah did not know what had happened between her and Jordan. It was better like that, she concluded. The three helped her into an ankle length lemon green gown. Amanda appeared at the door.
'What did I miss?'
'Nothing', Linda answered.
Sarah handed over a small parcel to Tara. She opened it. It contained a book titled, 'Every woman'. Tara stared at it.
'Go through it dear, it will help'
'thanks', Tara replied.
Mitch also handed over a wrapped box to Tara. She unwraped it. It contained a book.
'The secret of being happily married'
'Thanks'
Linda also handed over a box to Tara. She unwrapped it and gasped. It contained a peach laced night dress. The dress wasn't only too short, it was also revealing. Tara couldn't imagine herself in it. She stared at Linda
'This is beutiful' Sarah shouted.
'I bet Jordan will run mad with lust today', Mitch exclaimed.
Tara would had just told them she wouldn't be wearing it but she knew she would simply look silly so she uttered her thanks.
'Oh Tara, I'm really sorry, I simply forgot to get something for you' Amanda exclaimed in false alarm
'Don't bother, I'm good' Amanda excused herself to answer a call. The three wome remaining helped her packed a suitcase. Of course, Sarah and Linda kept complaining that the clothes were not as sexy as they were expected to be.
'After all, you will be on a honeymoon', Linda put in.
When they were done, they walked downstairs to Jordan. Sighting Tara, he quickly went on his feet.
'Here you are my sweet. Just about to fetch you down myself cause you seemed to be taking forever', He planted a kiss on her nose.
Two maids walked down with Tara's and Jordan's suitcases to the porsche parked outside. The newlyweds bid their goodbyes to everyone and set off for their honeymoon.

5 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Komzzy1(f): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nice update tara is really afraid and jordan sisters are making matter worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Enasco1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tara Vs Jordan, really njoyed dx story oo, thumb up Tiff!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Just4yhu: Itz me and d rain oo! am sick as usual! am always sick during d raining seasons
get well soon my dear.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Aliyuozioma: Nyc work n tnx ma, 4d update, waitn 4mor, following
tnx ma, just that time is scarce for me these days
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Komzzy1: Nice update tara is really afraid and jordan sisters are making matter worse
thank you ma. The sisters are not helping matters at all.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Enasco1: Tara Vs Jordan, really njoyed dx story oo, thumb up Tiff!!!
thanks sir
Re: The Reluctant Bride by stunningjudy(f): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
TiffanyJ, i want moreeeeeeeeee updates puhleez #nice story#

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2014
CHAPTER TEN
'you are all tensed up, relax I'm not taking you to hell you know', Jordan told Tara as he drove down the road. It was almost getting dark. Tara felt so tired and worned out. She had not slept a bit the previous day. Jordan inserted a disc into his player. Lionel Richie's.
'...hello, is it me you're looking for...I can see it in your eyes...'
Jordan sang aloud and Tara laughed. She simply couldn't help it. Jordan was a terrible singer.
'You are laughing at me'
'you are a terrible singer' Tara said, laughing.
'sweet, it's good to see you laugh', he cut in.
Tara managed a smile. Jordan never stopped singing as he drove. It was already dark when Jordan drove into a hotel. He drove into the parking lot and halted. Tara helped herself out. She looked around and saw the name of the hotel written boldly at the top of the buiding.
NICON HOTEL
'welcome, my sweet, this is going to be our home for two weeks'
'Two weeks?'
'Is two weeks not enough?' Jordan asked her sweetly.
'No', Tara went cold. Two whole weeks alone with Jordan, she trembled.
'Are you cold?'
'No'
He walked to her side and quickly put his arms around her. Three men walked to them. The stout and bald headed one among them almost ran to them.
'Welcome to the Nicon Hotel Mr.and Mrs. Nicholas. I am the manager of this place. Before you walk in, let me congratulate you'
'Thanks', They answered.
Tara wondered if the manager came running to the parking lot whenever a guest was available. She guessed not. The two men with the manager retrieved their suitcases from the boot.
'Your room is ready sir. We've reserve the best for you'.
'thanks', Jordan murmured as he pulled Tara closes to him and gave her a kiss.
'Eh, sir, let me show you to your room'
'Don't blame me mister, a man doesn't get married everyday'
The director only laughed and led the way to the lift. They halted at the fourth floor. He unlocked the first door.
'Sir, do you love this?'
'my sweet, do you love it?'
'I love it' she replied with a feigned smile.
This must really be the best. The room was decorated in blue. Sky blue in particularly. The beauty of the room amazed Tara.
'It's romantic'' Tara said for the benefit of the manager who had been looking expectedly at her.
'we will take it', Jordan replied.
Their suitcase arrived.
'Enjoy your stay with us, Mr.and Mrs. Nicholas', The manager walked out of the room. Tara was left with Jordan. She didn't know what to expect this night.
'Come here', He commanded her.
She hesitated. He took the few steps to her and pulled a stiff Tara into his arms.
'You are so portable and so much beautiful my sweet', Tara held her breath.
A tap landed on the door. Jordan released her and walked to the door. It was their supper. When they were alone again, Jordan invited her to supper. Although Tara had not eaten anything, she realized that she was not hungry. Jordan carefully served her.
'I'm not hungry', Tara told him after taking a spoonful of the fried rice.
'of course you are my sweet. I observed that you skipped lunch, or should i feed you?', He teased her. She struggled with another spoon.
'I'm really not hungry', she pushed her food aside.
'Well, I'm hungry, guess I should just help myself'.
Jordan pounced on his food. Tara watched him quietly. Her phone began ringing, she made to pick it but Jordan stopped her.
'Tara, this is your wedding night, who is calling you?'
'it's my mum', Tara replied while Jordan frowned
'She knows better than to call you. I hope all is well'
Tara connected call. It was Shan.
'Shan, does mother knew you are calling me?'
'No, she's bathing, just wanted to hear your voice', Shan sounded excited.
'Shan, I'm a kind of busy now, will give you a call tomorrow'
'what are you doing?'
'I'm...Em...', Jordan snatched the phone from her.
'Hi, Shan, hope Henry is taking good care of you?'
'Yes uncle Jordan'
'Good, now, Tara is really tired now. She needed a rest. Will talk to you tomorrow'
'Okay Uncle Jordan, good night'.
'Good night, Shan', Jordan ended the call.
He made a request for their leftover food to be taken away. A tap came at the door. Their supper was taken away. When they are finally alone, Jordan pulled Tara into his arms.
'Now it's just you and me, my reluctant bride', She stared at Jordan. His hands caressed her arms in a gentle way.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:55am On Sep 25, 2014
stunningjudy: TiffanyJ, i want moreeeeeeeeee updates puhleez #nice story#
your wish my command. I will make another update later
Re: The Reluctant Bride by pheranmyy(f): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2014
Interesting tanx for the update
Re: The Reluctant Bride by lanjum(f): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Thanks for the update.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
pheranmyy: Interesting tanx for the update
you're welcome
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
pheranmyy: Interesting tanx for the update
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
lanjum: Thanks for the update.
you're welcome
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
'Tara, I really need you to trust me, I promise not to hurt you'
'But you hurt me the other time', Tara whispered.
'yes Tara, I hurt you and I'm really sorry'
He kissed her softly on her lips and she shivered.
'Jordan?'
'yep?'
'I need a bath'
'Do you need help? I Can scrub your back'
'No, thanks'
Jordan laughed quietly before letting her go. Tara ran the few feet to the bathroom. She bolted the door. After what seemed like eternity, she helped herself out of her dress and began bathing. She found new tooth arush, unsealed it and brushed her teeth.
She took her time in the bathroom, praying that Jordan be asleep when she finally came from the bathroom. It dawned on her that she had taken a long time in the bathroom when it suddenly occured to her that she had left her suitcase in the room. It took Tara another twenty minutes before she mustered courage and left the bathroom. She had nothing on her except the large towel she found in the bathroom. As soon as she emerged she found Jordan lying comfortably on the bed. He had no clothes on except his boxers. Tara stared, she stared back. Her mouth suddenly went dry. Jordan's eye followed her as she walked the short distance to her suitcase. She decided to take it to the bathroom and search for something to wear. Instead of asking for Jordan's help, Tara struggled with the box.
'Where are you taking it to?'
'to the bathroom, I need some things inside'
'Why not just pick whatever you want here?'
Tara chose not to answer him. She simply continued dragging the box, she tripped and her towel came loose. Tara quickly let go of the suitcase and held tightly on her towel. Jordan almost laughed. Tara never seized to amaze him. He went on his feet and picked the suitcase to the bathroom while she followed at his heels. As soon as Jordan left, Tara unzipped the suitcase and decided on a peach nightie. She came out of the bathroom to find Jordan sitthng on a cushion.
'Tara, come here', He said in a husky voice. She walked slowly to him.
'sit down here', he pat at his thigh. It took all of her willpower to remain calm. She sat on his thigh and tried to cover as much of herself as she could with the nightie.
'Don't be shy of me. I am now your husband and you my wife. I can assure you that whatever we do is right in the sight of God and man'
'Okay', She had nothing else to say to him. He kissed her gently, when his hands moved to her bosom, he felt her stiffen.
'Tara, go to bed, you look so tired and worn out. You need your rest'
Jordan could barely talk calmly. He knew he needed all his expertise on her. He watched as she self-consciously walked to the bed and lay down. Jordan decided he needed a cold bath. He quickly walked to the bathroom and splashed water on his body. He emerged ten minutes later to find Tara already sleeping. She looked so young and innocent in her sleep. Poor Tara, Jordan thought. She must really be tired. Jordan kissed her on her nose before joining her in bed. He stared at her in frustration. Who would had believed that Jordan Nicholas spent his wedding night with his very beautiful and sexy wife without being intimate? Jordan really needjed his wife but he didn't want to rush things. He needed her to get used to being married, get used to him and get used to sleeping on the same bed with him. Jordan smiled, Tara is worth the wait. His phone begins ringing, it was Henry.
'Hello?'
'How is the groom doing?'
'I'm good'
'Tara?'
'Right here. Henry, what do you want?'
Henry hesitated, he needed to know if Tara was okay but something told him this might provoke Jordan.
'Have a good night Jo, and send my love to Tara'.
'Okay, goodnight'
Jordan disconnected the call. He knew why Henry called. This annoyed him. No one, not even Henry can lecture him on how to live his marriage or how to treat his wife. Jordan switched off the bed side lamp and went into an unfulfilled and uncomfortable sleep.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by stunningjudy(f): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Awwww...pls tara start bn free wt jordan o
Re: The Reluctant Bride by jummy604: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ehyah jordan.tara will get used to it soon
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
It promised to be a beautiful day for the newlyweds. Jordan smiled at a sleeping Tara. It was almost 10am and Tara was still sleeping. Jordan was still in bed. He wanted to be the first man she sees when she finally came awake. Tara slowly opened her eyes. She smiled, then frowned when she saw that she was not alone. Jordan... Oh yes, she remembered that she was married.
'Goodmorning, Mrs. Nicholas'
'Goodmorning mr Nicholas'
Jordan lifted her to his chest, ' how was your night?'
'It was good'
'well, I was lonely all through the night. Can you make up for last night?'
'I'm hungry, I need to eat', She quickly made to leave the bed.
Jordan held her thightly to him. He needed to control himself. He let go of her. Tara entered the bathroom to brush her teeth. He followed her. She finished and chores and left. Jordan came in a few minutes later. He put a call through to room service for food. They both aet in silence. She in her nightie and him in his shorts.
'what is your favourite food?'
'noodles', she answered.
'that's why you are slim . All these will change now. You need real food not noodles'
She didn't say a word.
'Tara, never you forget that you are my wife'
'I won't'
He stood up, went into the bathroom and came out with her suitcase.
'No more dressing in the bathroom. I won't tolerate it. Go take a bath, I have so many places to show you'
how in the hell will she dress with Jordan in the room.
'No, thanks'
'okay, in that case, why don't we consumate our marriage?'
Tara looked ready to burst into tears, Jordan refused to shift ground. He called room service for their plates, then he went into the bathroom. She heard water running and Jordan whistling. Five minutes later, Jordan emerged with only a towel around his lower body. He didn't even look at her. He went straight to his suitcase and removed some clothes. It occured to her that Jordan was about to dress in front of her. She turned and ran into the bathroom, bolted it and had her bath.
She hesitated at the door. Jordan was on the cushion with only a dark blue jeans on him. She removed some clothes from her suitcase and was about to go into the bathroom but Jordan was faster. He blocked the door to the bathroom with his huge size. She sighed in frustration. She had never dressed in the presence of any man before. Well, she thought, Jordan wasn't any man. He was her husband and she was being ridiculus. Arms akimbo, Jordan looked at her in silence. She put on a jean trouser and shirt over her body.
'Tara, you are not following me out without a bra'
'Then go ahead and leave me here'
'I know what you have in mind, believe you me it won't take you anywhere', Jordan was angry that Tara was behaving like a child she was not. He walked to her suitcase and rumage through it for a bra. He found what he was looking for threw it at her.
'you have two minutes to get into that'
Tara fumed, then cursed. Jordan didn't wait any longer. He didn't have time to waste. He caught her unexpected when he picked her and gently lay her in bed. She struggled but he was stronger. He removed the shirt from her body. She attempted to cover her bosom but Jordan held firmly to her hands.
'You have ten minutes to get dressed, don't provoke me Tara'

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Komzzy1(f): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nice update.kudos tiff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Ella72: 12:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Thanks ma for d update.....more puhleeese! embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Maryclaire1(f): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2014
Poor tara embarassed it all new 2 her.interesting ma'am.

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by okeoghene4real(f): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jordan is indeed in love with tara though the couple started on a wrong note. But I know tara will eventually learn to accept and love jordan

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by jader: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tara is just shy cos she is not yet accustomed to d idea of being married. Jordan should please give her time to adjust

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jordan stood up, removed a T-shirt from his suitcjse, put it over his head and left the room. Damn Tara, he thought. If only she knew just how hard he was trying to control his lust. He vowed not to tolerate that behaviour from her again. Who did she think he was? A saint?. He entered the room fifteen minutes later and found her fully dressed and waiting for him.
'Tara, you are no longer a little girl. You are now a married woman with responsibilities. Please, behave like one'
The newly weds were not talking to each other. Jordan was still angry with Tara. He drove around the city in total regret. He so much wish he left her behind because seeing her, being so close to her and not touching her was a punishment. Tara had killed his spirit for the day. Jordan found himself driving to Jabi lakeside.
As soon as the got there, he knew the place intrigued Tara. The dullness in her eyes was replaced by a sparkle. Seeing the life in her eyes drove away whatever anger he felt towards her. Tara alight and looked around in excitement. He bought snacks and drinks and they sat down on the sand to eat. AlthoughTara had never tasted alcohol before, but when Jordan brought out a bottle of Remy Martins from the porsche, Tara insisted on a sip. Jordan poured a little for her in a goblet. Tara suprised him when she gulped down everything with a grin.
'more', She told him.
'No sweet, I don't want you drunk'
'I promise not to get drunk', she said with her palms together.
Jordan chuckled and poured some for her again and she gulped it down.
'No Tara, you've had enough'
His phone began ringing. While he tried to receive it, Tara fought for control over the bottle. She just suddenly had the urge to drink and she couldn't say why. Jordan quickly finished off the wine. Tara glared at him in feigned annoyance.
He extracted his mother-in-law's number from Tara's phone. They should be in kaduna by now. Mrs Annabel called Shan to apologized to the newly weds for last night call. Tara, who was already tipsy kept laughing and saying nonsense all though her conversation. Jordan who had ealiar put the call on speaker removed it.
'Jordan, is Tara alright?'
'she's perfectly alright ma'
'please Jordan, take good care of my baby'
'I shall do my best, ma'
He said his goodbyes and ended the call.
'I have never rode on a horse, I need to ride one now'
Tara said and hurriedly stood up and broke into a run. Her husband went after her. Soon, he caught up with her and carried her to the car.
'Tara, you are a little drunk for a ride. We shall come back another day'
He started the car and drove back to the hotel only to realised that the cloud was getting pregnant. By the time they got back, it was almost dark and raining heavily. Tara unexpectedly opened the door and stepped into the rain. It was at this moment that Jordan realised just how drunk she was.
'Tara, get into the car, you will catch a cold'
She only walked faster. Jordan went after her. By the time they got to the lobby, they were completely drenched. Jordan, almost carrying Tara draw attention. He cursed and carried her up the lift to their floor. He unlocked their door and helped her inside. Tara never seemed to stop laughing and talking about almost everything at once. He was enjoying himself just watching and listening to her. He couldn't remember the last time he had so much fun. He kissed her lips.
'Now, got to get you out of these clothes'
Tara nodded. Her eyes seemed very heavy and her head, spining. By the time, he finished calling room service for their super, Tara has already fallen asleep. Jordan looked tenderly at her in her wet clothes on the sofa. He called room service again and told them to cancel the food.
He stripped her off the drenched clothes, then unzipped her suitcase for a nightie. His attention got drawned to the beautieul peach lacy night gown given to her by Linda. He thought of helping her in it but decided against it.
'I will wait for the day you voluntarily wear this for me, my sweet'
He dressed her in a short chiffon nightie. Her hair was a mess. He changed his clothes to something dry.
Jordan put a call through to the manager. He needed a maid who could be trusted to keep her mouth shut sent up immediately. In less than five minutes, a young lady of nineteen knocked on their door. Jordan opened the the door and instructed her to get rid of Tara's hair. The lady removed the weav on and Jordan gave her a check of twenty thousand naira, thanking her for her trouble. The lady thanked and blessed him for the money. Jordan locked the door, laid Tara comfortably on the bed and bid her a very good night.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Komzzy1(f): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Very interesting.nice update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Aliyuozioma(f): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
gettin mor interesting

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

First Night / Bukky Alakara / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.