Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Igbo Women Are Too Demanding - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Women Are Too Demanding (18106 Views)

Beautiful Igbo Women / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Morenike3(f): 12:26am On Oct 25, 2008
DZ,
There's nothing more I can say to you. Enjoy!

@topic
WE ARE NOT THE SAME.

I don't know Igbo women enough to confirm your assumption. Lol, Have I even met one offline? undecided
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Sauron1: 12:26am On Oct 25, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Even my pataki and hannibal?. You may need to offer special prayers for me to do so. That ajegunle mack daddy  called Pataki and his ashewo friend AKA Hannibal need some lesson on how to respect women.

Respect begets respect. . . . .There are some women i would NEVER insult on this forum.
However, there are some trifling ones i would continue to insult till they turn to ashes. . . .in their crooked grave!!!
People just wake up,  have nuthing on their hands and the next thing they want to do is to insult Sauron. . . . .
If anyone is feeling like a jobless comedian. . . . .Let her diss his/her parents in codes. . . .Sissies should get off me case.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by ifyalways(f): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2008
*Morenike:

DZ,

@topic
WE ARE NOT THE SAME.

I don't know Igbo women enough to confirm your assumption. Lol, Have I even met one offline? undecided
lol
we are not same cos we are all unique as different individuals and Not cos of of Tribes.
you don't know me?have i been too demanding? tongue
rotflmao and watching how ppl lose control over rubbish sad
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 12:29am On Oct 25, 2008
Actually the topic is not even about DeepZone. Not until those who decided that throwing insults in codes is the best means of making an input. I only barged in, because DeepZone mentioned my name, and Baba JJC of nairaland decided to open his putrid gutters at me.

I don stop only because of you.
Abeg leave JJYOU alone for he is not a trouble maker. Take your chill pill and get going because your ho's may be stashing your money away. Business before pleasure. tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 12:30am On Oct 25, 2008
I left work (45 mins commute), nearly hit a deer, bought gas, took a shower, watched Scrubs and you people are still here rambling.

who wants to drink my bathwater  grin

Tpia don't mind David. He's sucking up to get at Stillwater whom I've given to Hannibal.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Pataki: 12:31am On Oct 25, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Even my pataki and hannibal?. You may need to offer special prayers for me to do so. That ajegunle mack daddy  called Pataki and his ashewo friend AKA Hannibal need some lesson on how to respect women.
Girl why don't you just f@ck off! It is women like you that give a bastard definition to womanhood! Just imagine within creating another username, you have started causing trouble. Why? Simply because your stupidity is annoying! grin cheesy grin

plus_Queen:

For where?
will you manage people in their mid thirties or thereabout
na them I sabi
I tried hooking one up with a family friend and he saw her picture and developed doubts cry cry cry
Then he flew out to see her and changed his phone number afterwards.
You fit manage her
We go pay you man- price for dowry.

Nne, mid-thirties? shocked shocked shocked

Mba. Dalu! I no want oh. Pataki is too young for oldies.  grin cheesy grin I want fresh, young Igbo woman. Home-bred and not all these mannerless westernized girls such as DeepZone. cheesy
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 12:31am On Oct 25, 2008
*Morenike:

DZ,

@topic
WE ARE NOT THE SAME.

My dear you need to expand your horizon.
You are Nigerian and don't know one single Igbo lady well?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 12:31am On Oct 25, 2008
For where?
will you manage people in their mid thirties or thereabout
na them I sabi
I tried hooking one up with a family friend and he saw her picture and developed doubts Cry Cry Cry
Then he flew out to see her and changed his phone number afterwards.
You fit manage her

We go pay you man- price for dowry

Pataki has an option? i pity this woman that is so rejected that Pataki will be her last resort. embarassed embarassed
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Morenike3(f): 12:32am On Oct 25, 2008
ifyalways:

lol
we are not same because we are all unique as different individuals and Not because of of Tribes.
you don't know me?have i been too demanding? tongue
rotflmao and watching how people lose control over rubbish sad

Aunty, I've met you jare. . . .just not off NL tongue

That's what I meant. We are all unique, diff individuals. People just need to accept that fact and understand it.
I sweerr if we were all the same, I'd loose my mind.
If all men were the same, no self control, foul mouthed, respectable women will continue to remain unmarried.

WE ARE NOT THE SAME. and I sweerrr if someone mentions that again, O'd loose my button tongue
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 12:33am On Oct 25, 2008
Girl why don't you just f@ck off! It is women like you that give a bastard definition to womanhood! Just imagine within creating another username, you have started causing trouble. Why? Simply because your stupidity is annoying!

You probably paid queenisha to write that stuff because you just ain't got no option except the street ladies. Pataki has an option? Prayer works for sure.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 12:33am On Oct 25, 2008
KarmaMod:

I left work (45 mins commute), nearly hit a deer, bought gas, took a shower, watched Scrubs and you people are still here rambling.

who wants to drink my bathwater  grin

Tpia don't mind David. He's sucking up to get at Stillwater whom I've given to Hannibal.

I will!
That's the only way we can be friends again
Infact let's trade bathwaters
You drink my bathwater,I drink yours
By the way I like mine with a tinge of lemon
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by JJYOU: 12:34am On Oct 25, 2008
LadyT:

so are igbo women and everyone else she talks trash about.

David enjoys it when I hurt him behind closed doors  wink

I lost all loff for Hannibal when I discovered him sending sessy pictures to other women!  angry

LadyT. that is true. she talks trash about benin people too. that is funmi for you. if you check this threads you will see i talk to funmi regularly about various issues.  i paste one of the recent here for you. i am not blind to the fact my aunty can be a handfull you guys just show mercy on her tonight.

david will tell you here i have been on his case when he makes some remarks about the churches i dont even know  but he is my brother. i have great respect for the fine minds they have as youths who will do greater things than us one day.  i owe them a duty to tell them they are wrong and put their energy into better use rather than seeing holes and faults in things they cant possibly change or affect.  hope i dont come accross as supporting funmis fight.  i dont and she will tell you i dont
Quote from: DeepZone on October 14, 2008, 08:06 PM
What wahala? Should igbos tell other tribes that stay in their hometown to go before they cause wahala? It's the Bini youths that are the aggressors here. I believe in hard work and most Bini's do not believe in that.  How do you expect to get an equal whatever in the church when you are not active?
auntie funmi, this is how you get yourself in trouble. how could you say something like that? how did you know who is active and who was not from that article?  
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Pataki: 12:36am On Oct 25, 2008
PepERSprAY:

You probably paid queenisha to write that stuff because you just ain't got no option except the street ladies. Pataki has an option? Prayer works for sure.
Go to CHURCH~!
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Morenike3(f): 12:36am On Oct 25, 2008
plus_Queen:

My dear you need to expand your horizon.
You are Nigerian and don't know one single Igbo lady well?

Not because I do not want to.
My mother is well accustomed to many tribes. But I am not.

Well, I might have had Igbos in my school wen I was like 6-10 undecided, but I can't rem. and they're not "women", we were still kids then.

My gosh, I just realized it. I do not even know any other tribe that well undecided sad eh?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Morenike3(f): 12:37am On Oct 25, 2008
and Nwando and Queenisha, you both are so gross lipsrsealed Bathwater ko gutter water ni undecided
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Danke: 12:37am On Oct 25, 2008
*throws up*

osisi and karma stop dis bathwater,im going to fall sick now angry angry angry angry
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Sauron1: 12:38am On Oct 25, 2008
KarmaMod:

He's sucking up to get at Stillwater whom I've given to Hannibal.

Tsssk Tssssssssssk!!!
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 12:39am On Oct 25, 2008
Go to CHURCH~!

mack daddy talking about christianity. when last did you step into a church?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 12:40am On Oct 25, 2008
I will!
That's the only way we can be friends again
Infact let's trade bathwaters

You drink my bathwater,I drink yours
By the way I like mine with a tinge of lemon
bathwaters and bic. lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 12:41am On Oct 25, 2008
*Morenike:

Not because I do not want to.
My mother is well accustomed to many tribes. But I am not.

Well, I might have had Igbos in my school when I was like 6-10 undecided, but I can't rem. and they're not "women", we were still kids then.

My gosh, I just realized it. I do not even know any other tribe that well undecided sad eh?

You're not alone.
Many Yorubas have actually confessed that the only time they ever left Yorubaland was for NYSC.
That is unlike many Igbos.
Many of us have relatives all over Nigeria and personally I have "holidayed" everywhere from PH to Kano.
I remember all those "ekene" rides for vacations to one auntie or another.

That highlighted part is scary.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by omoge(f): 12:41am On Oct 25, 2008
Me too, i just went to get gas for this car as i heard there is a cheap gas in Suva. i came back and it's 8pages already. am done bathing who wants to drink mine too? it's in the tub waiting  grin

i wash my yansh, gindi furo, iken etc inside it's still crystal clear. who is ready?  grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Sauron1: 12:43am On Oct 25, 2008
omoge:

Me too, i just went to get gas for this car as i heard there is a cheap gas in Suva. i came back and it's 8pages already. am done bathing who wants to drink mine too? it's in the tub waiting  grin

i wash my yansh, gindi furo, iken etc inside it's still crystal clear. who is ready?  grin

This is so disgusting!!!
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 12:43am On Oct 25, 2008
i wash my yansh, gindi furo, iken etc inside it's still crystal clear. who is ready?

and they say am nasty?

Did you fart inside the tub?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by omoge(f): 12:44am On Oct 25, 2008
hehehe Deepzone who said so? grin

yep still crystal clear wink cheesy
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Pataki: 12:45am On Oct 25, 2008
Now where are the moderators? embarassed embarassed embarassed

This is getting DISGUSTING!
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 12:46am On Oct 25, 2008
omoge:

Me too, i just went to get gas for this car as i heard there is a cheap gas in Suva. i came back and it's 8pages already. am done bathing who wants to drink mine too? it's in the tub waiting grin

i wash my yansh, gindi furo, iken etc inside it's still crystal clear. who is ready? grin

where is it?
I'm ready grin
Is it your living water or your dead bodi water.
do I have a choice here?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by omoge(f): 12:47am On Oct 25, 2008
it's friday go to bed Pata ki
iya aburo ku ewu  undecided
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 12:47am On Oct 25, 2008
~Sauron~:

Tsssk Tssssssssssk!!!

what? You no want again?

omoge:

Me too, i just went to get gas for this car as i heard there is a cheap gas in Suva. i came back and it's 8pages already. a

I thank God. Gas is now back to about $2.79. I didnt think I'd see $2 anything again. The giddiness caused me to nearly hit a deer. I hate driving at night.

Osisi, my own has okro in it  grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Pataki: 12:48am On Oct 25, 2008
omoge:

Har Har! Haba. You are only allowed to do all that in my presence. Please do not come out and tell everyone. grin tongue
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 12:48am On Oct 25, 2008
Pataki:

why are you hating?
If you want a calabash of the water just say so
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by omoge(f): 12:49am On Oct 25, 2008
nwanem, it is living o. i need to marry soon as this nwan okoye leave mil academy so i come choplate and born plenty. till then it's living water o  grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Sauron1: 12:50am On Oct 25, 2008
Pataki:

DeepZone is something else. . . . She started the grotesque n sordid bullshit.

I want to marry an Ibo woman. . .
How far is Awka and Okigwe to Lagos?

KarmaMod:

what? You no want again?

Stillwater is not available.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Top 12 Sexiest Nigerian Slayqueens On Instagram / Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? / Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.