Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Igbo Women Are Too Demanding - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Women Are Too Demanding (18108 Views)

Beautiful Igbo Women / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by JJYOU: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

Don't make a mountain out of nuthing
DeepZone n Pataki have a tradition of dissing each other(all on a friendly note).
She has not complained about the disses yet which makes me wonder why her public address system is blaring!!
that is not technically true. think of how many tims hse get banned.

@ str nwando. we still need you for a very long time. so that shirt is off please. we don't want any water now please. you know the NL wolis have seen it that ibo people use the bath thing so lts delay their joy
DavidDylan:

LadyT, i understand your stance. grin But make we calm down small for the chic now ehn. She's someone's daughter too . . . yeah she upsets us with her topics and tribal sentiments but haba . . . all na post now. She isnt bringing cane to flog all the men in her area just yet. She no fit. cheesy
at least we know that is what she does best. not even my fathers people is spared in her fight but she is someones daughter. i have great believe she will calm down soon and put her strenght into great crusading cause. the one wahala i have with our people is that if this girl was a white girl, oyinbo would have given her a mentor and a cause that she will channel her energy into. like her or hate her she has got the passion all she needs is direction and guidance towards a cause and the rest will be history as they say. she will calm down
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Pataki: 12:01am On Oct 25, 2008
@ DeepZone,
The only female aboki of nairaland and Nebraska. Yet you call me a Mushin product? Yet you diss Igbo women? Are you already drunk at this early hours? Orisirisi.

JJYOU:

hey oga. diye diye. that is my auntie you are abusing like there is no tomorrow. leave her alone we still need her please. tks for your cooperation kind sir
You no even get shame. undecided Gamine today, DeepZone tomorrow. I thought you are a married man?

Eke is my hobby, amebo is my profession!

Shior.

@ Tope2000,

Thought you were hitting your beds when I called? grin Ok I no go talk again. I be Demsey and Makepeace. cheesy

@ Sauron,
Hiya! See why DeepZone deserves to be locked down! Her rabies infection is on a tremendous growth.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by LadyT(f): 12:03am On Oct 25, 2008
She knows I will give her abuse. Me and her dont pretend. We dont like each other.  Shes not got thick skin shes got a problem and people are acting like shes normal.

At her age must she ask tribal questions?

If she knows nothing about nigeria wikipedia is a good place to start not stereotypes.

David its me and you today I will hurt you in so many ways.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Danke: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2008
plus_Queen:

Make una helep me thank God O
Here I was "fighting"
then I ran off to pick up my kid from an activity.
Una sabi say I live for "red state"
Chei!
I come knack my yellow Obama T shirt wey I just buy Tuesday
Come wear my pants,wear slippers comot.
As I just reach the place
chei
all eyes were on my chest grin
no not what you think
They were looking at the advert on my shirt with my "boo's" picture on my bossom
They didn't look happy
One black lady smiled in support
the oyinbo ones just dey look me one kain
Nna, I carry my pikin waka.

Oga don warn me make I no wear am, go grocery store before they attack me and pull out my weave.

my dear mccain pple no touch u sha,thank God
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by DavidDylan(m): 12:04am On Oct 25, 2008
LadyT:

Iro o! shocked cheesy I don comot leg jejely . . . i dont like wahala again. E joo o ema binu. grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Danke: 12:04am On Oct 25, 2008
LadyT:

She knows I will give her abuse. Me and her don't pretend. We don't like each other.  Shes not got thick skin shes got a problem and people are acting like shes normal.

If she knows nothing about nigeria wikipedia is a good place to start not stereotypes.

na wetin,leave david alone joooo angry
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 25, 2008
You guys don't get tired of this constant bickering? How do you do it?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Sauron1: 12:05am On Oct 25, 2008
DavidDylan:

this silly coward just doesnt know when to keep quiet.  grin
Its only in the world of silly kids who can't grow up that "disses" (whatever that juvenile word means) are on a friendly note.

Oh. . . . . . .It's the association of the mental handicaps yet again. . . . .
Every goat on NL is looking for an excuse to jump on ma shit list.
Why stick ur broken nose in shit that isn't your business. . . . .
It's pathetic. . . . . .Never known a man with a vagina, until i met u.

JJYOU:

She got banned because of threads like this not her personal wars with Pataki.
U musta seen DeepZone n Pataki trading words in the past. . . . .They do it without grudges.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Morenike3(f): 12:06am On Oct 25, 2008
stillwater:

You guys don't get tired of this constant bickering? How do you do it?
Like seriously. Even me sef, got tired of it undecided

ahhhhhhhh, and before anyone starts one me, let's take a deep breath and think about it. Will MORENIKE care? grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 12:07am On Oct 25, 2008
JJYOU:

@ str nwando. we still need you for a very long time. so that shirt is off please. we don't want any water now please. you know the NL wolis have seen it that ibo people use the bath thing so lts delay their joy

Maybe I should wear it indoors or only when I go to black neighborhoods.
But that defeats the aim
Since Oga refused me putting up my Obama lawn sign,I bought a shirt to wear
Now I have to wear ir indoors? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by DavidDylan(m): 12:07am On Oct 25, 2008
Abegi. Its about time to leave the juveniles to colonise threads as they usually do, with "disses" of course. A man has better things to do.  grin cheesy

goat, shit, disses, vagina . . . una never expand this archaic dictionary? grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by JJYOU: 12:09am On Oct 25, 2008
Pataki:

You no even get shame. undecided Gamine today, DeepZone tomorrow. I thought you are a married man?
[i]Eke is my hobby, amebo is my profession![/i]Shior.

fully paid up member of the happily married brigade.  my idea of fun is not sitting on nairaland fighting people you will never come across all your life.  chill as bro david  said she is someones daughter
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Pataki: 12:10am On Oct 25, 2008
~Sauron~:

U musta seen DeepZone n Pataki trading words in the past. . . . .They do it without grudges.

Why do you take time to answer every slowpoke that ever wants attention? undecided Seriously some peeps are better left off to wallow in their foolishness.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2008
LadyT:

She knows I will give her abuse. Me and her don't pretend. We don't like each other.  Shes not got thick skin shes got a problem and people are acting like shes normal.

David is an angel abeg.
Pick on Hannibal grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by JJYOU: 12:12am On Oct 25, 2008
plus_Queen:

Maybe I should wear it indoors or only when I go to black neighborhoods.
But that defeats the aim
Since Oga refused me putting up my Obama lawn sign,I bought a shirt to wear
Now I have to wear ir indoors? cry cry cry cry cry
even humble you can be a woman under authority here.  my ma-inlaw sent us 10. it is not leaving the box. we could wear them when we were in london not this bush we are now
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Pataki: 12:13am On Oct 25, 2008
JJYOU:

fully paid up member of the happily married brigade.  my idea of fun is not sitting on nairaland fighting people you will never come across all your life.  chill as bro david  said she is someones daughter
Mr Ogberan, face your face!!! My post was not addressed to you! It is no fun to you, so zip your gutters! I have tolerated your inanity far enough.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Sauron1: 12:13am On Oct 25, 2008
Pataki:

Why do you take time to answer every slowpoke that ever wants attention? undecided Seriously some peeps are better left off to wallow in their foolishness.

I tried to ignore these vermins but shit ain't working.
Cheese n Rice. . . . .I can understand when women are bitching around. . . . .It's an acceptable accident.
However, when u see a man acting like a fecking sissy. . . .It makes me sick to me stomach.

DavidDylan:

Abegi. Its about time to leave the juveniles to colonise threads as they usually do, with "disses" of course. A man has better things to do.  grin cheesy

goat, shit, disses, vagina . . . una never expand this archaic dictionary?  grin

U can tell your forefathers to come and expand it for me.
Anuofia!!!
Good for nuthing nincompoop.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by LadyT(f): 12:14am On Oct 25, 2008
JJYOU:

so are igbo women and everyone else she talks trash about.

David enjoys it when I hurt him behind closed doors  wink

I lost all loff for Hannibal when I discovered him sending sessy pictures to other women!  angry
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 12:14am On Oct 25, 2008
@ DeepZone,
The only female aboki of nairaland and Nebraska. Yet you call me a Mushin product?
Ajegunle mack daddy, to be precise.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 12:16am On Oct 25, 2008
Hannibal and Pataki,una don start?
abeg now.
You see how my own fight was civil
no name callings
no parents
no private parts.
Una don begin call forefathers?
abeg now.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 12:17am On Oct 25, 2008
I got banned by Obamaniacs. You dare not say anything against Queenishas husband, barack Obama on this site otherwise you will be banned. lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by tope2000(f): 12:18am On Oct 25, 2008
Deepzone isnt even fighting or insulting anymore and people are still fighting n insulting on this thread
C'mon you guys, Enough already angry angry angry
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 12:19am On Oct 25, 2008
Deepzone isnt even fighting or insulting anymore and people are still fighting n insulting on this thread
C'mon you guys, Enough already
I trade words with mature men and women and not riffraffs that should be in juve.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 12:19am On Oct 25, 2008
PepERSprAY:

I got banned by Obamaniacs. You dare not say anything against Queenishas husband, barack Obama on this site otherwise you will be banned. lipsrsealed

grin
I pray his grandmother lives to see him become president.
who reported you?
why should you be banned becuse of my boo?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Pataki: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Ajegunle mack daddy, to be precise.
Ajegunle is more Behind than Mushin oh.  tongue

Thanks for the complimment.

plus_Queen:

abeg now.
no name callings
no parents
no private parts.
abeg now.
Madam, I no start anything oh. Actually I just lost three chess tournament games online so I wan go sleep. cheesy Alongside, do you have any single Igbo sister on ground? grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Sauron1: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2008
plus_Queen:

abeg now.
no name callings
no parents
no private parts.
abeg now.

I was expecting u to appeal to Hannibal n Pataki(so typical)
Hannibal only responded to JJYou and Davidian or Davdalyan or whatever his backpacking cyphering name is decided to stick his nose.
I don't ask/beg anyone to get involved in ma business. . . . .If u don't want to be in the firing line, don't open ur mouth with a sick opinion.

And as u can see LadyTwat is still wanking n throwing tantrums. . . .
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Morenike3(f): 12:21am On Oct 25, 2008
PepERSprAY:

I trade words with mature men and women and not riffraffs that should be in juve.
Sister, then you should not be responding to any man on this thread wink
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2008

I pray his grandmother lives to see him become president.
who reported you?
why should you be banned becuse of my boo?
Your boo abi?. One of us will be laughing come Nov 5th and I pray it'll be me because if it is you, I may be tempted to tell you what you will never forget in your lifetime. Your Obama mafia in Nairaland will soon end.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 12:23am On Oct 25, 2008
Sister, then you should not be responding to any man on this thread
Even my pataki and hannibal?. You may need to offer special prayers for me to do so. That ajegunle mack daddy called Pataki and his ashewo friend AKA Hannibal need some lesson on how to respect women.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Pataki: 12:24am On Oct 25, 2008
tope2000:

C'mon you guys, Enough already angry angry angry
Actually the topic is not even about DeepZone. Not until those who decided that throwing insults in codes is the best means of making an input. I only barged in, because DeepZone mentioned my name, and  Baba JJC of nairaland decided to open his putrid gutters at me.

I don stop only because of you. grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 12:25am On Oct 25, 2008
Pataki:

Ajegunle is more Behind than Mushin oh.  tongue

Thanks for the complimment.
Madam, I no start anything oh. Actually I just lost three chess tournament games online so I wan go sleep. cheesy Alongside, do you have any single Igbo sister on ground? grin

For where?
will you manage people in their mid thirties or thereabout
na them I sabi
I tried hooking one up with a family friend and he saw her picture and developed doubts cry cry cry
Then he flew out to see her and changed his phone number afterwards.
You fit manage her
We go pay you man- price for dowry.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by tope2000(f): 12:25am On Oct 25, 2008
Pataki:

Actually the topic is not even about DeepZone. Not until those who decided that throwing insults in codes is the best means of making an input. I only barged in, because DeepZone mentioned my name, and Baba JJC of nairaland decided to open his putrid gutters at me.

I don stop only because of you. grin

kiss thanks wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Top 12 Sexiest Nigerian Slayqueens On Instagram / Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? / Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.