Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Igbo Women Are Too Demanding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Women Are Too Demanding (18115 Views)

Beautiful Igbo Women / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Danke: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2008
dis thread is hot,where was i`? how come im just seeing dis now

osisi and karma na wetin?i tot u pple were/are friends
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by AloyEmeka9: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2008
Igbo women, hausa women and yoruba women but it's only igbo women that has 4 pages. Same overbearing igbo women that are too expensive so much that you need a loan to acquire. how Yorubas are the ones marrying them now beats me or could it be they like to waste their money in this difficult period?

Am i surprised to see karamamod here, the only one that enjoys anti igbo songs according to TPIA. Why get angry when you already said that we make our widows drink the water from their dead husbands body and your evidence is nollywood. I just decide to forgive her because she's still little and growing but tpia is a damn ass old coon and i wonder why she's yet to appear here because her igbo sensors should be beeping now. Igbo men should stop knocking women up anyhow because tpia's anger has an undertone. Obiajulu knocked her up for sure and refused her marriage. Oh yes, the apple does not fall far from it's tree.

I just wanna ask why the yoruba women that marry igbo men are not worried about that? they should, yes they should worry deeply about it.

@PlusQueen,
Ignore haters please. Karamamod na all those over grown kids that still believes the world is black and white. I'm sure she's not a bad person like Tpia.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2008
Aloy better be quiet. My only proof was Nollywood? Look at this blind slowpoke. Didnt I provide 4 articles proving that it exist everywhere you illiterate lunatic. Bloody woman wrapper.

Better pray that denial doesnt kill you people. Cant believe they are still crying. grin

what's with all these BOYS poking their nose in an argument between two women sef?

Agbayas.

Not surprised your girl's family doesnt like you. We're not big on homosexuals after all. Find a girl from another tribe to harrass. Apayunje.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by skfa1: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2008
@ Poster

I think gurls are different though, my gfriend (Ibo) dont demand from me. Thats why I like her. I always try all my best for her (support).
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Danke: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2008
abeg u pple should stop all dis fights ojare

yea yea yea igbo girls r too demanding

calabar girls are sex maniacs

yoruba girls are dirty

edos are witches and prostitutes

hausa are pretenders

and so on and so on,enough of all dis stereotypes undecided
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Tonim(f): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2008
thread appears pointless.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by AloyEmeka9: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2008

@ Poster

I think gurls are different though, my  gfriend (Ibo)  don't demand from me. Thats why I like her. I always try all my best for her (support).

Don't mind them. It's always i heard, I saw in a mvie, a friend told me rad rada rada. Very soon they will accuse me that i'm dating a yoruba girl because i'm running away from igbo girls.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by AloyEmeka9: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2008
Aloy better be quiet. My only proof was Nollywood? Look at this blind slowpoke. Didnt I provide 4 articles proving that it exist everywhere you illiterate lunatic. Bloody woman wrapper.

Better pray that denial doesnt kill you people. can't believe they are still crying. 

what's with all these BOYS poking their nose in an argument between two women sef?

Agbayas.

Not surprised your girl's family doesnt like you. We're not big on homosexuals after all. Find a girl from another tribe to harrass. Apayunje.

okay oh i don hear. Igbo girls are so demanding that they demand their husbands to death and that is why we make them drink dead body water. karamamod proved it beyond reasonable doubt and I couldn't understand her proof because I am a gay and an illiterate trader. End of discussion.

Where is your mentor, Tpia to come and put finishing touches on the argument. E be like say her igbo sensor batteries are dead because she should be here by now?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by JJYOU: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2008
ignorance is bliss and very expensive. a world where people can sit behind a hire purchase laptop and abuse people older than their mum and dad is a very pleasant world.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2008
You're not clever nor are you funny Aloy so if I were you I'd jejely leave the thread

Reason why you're with a Yoruba chic is because unlike your own village where everyone knows of your homosexual activities, this one isnt aware

Asiri e ko ni pe tu. Adodi agbaya

as for that other illiterate, shouldnt you be stalking Gamine? Perhaps she can give you some English lessons. "hire purchase"
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by omoge(f): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2008
;d
grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by tpia: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2008
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2008
I don collect my paycheck finally
where did I stop
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2008
Karmamod AKA TOH,

You searched high and low for any tribalisic comments I made and this is what you came up with

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-18580.32.html#msg541705

I heard that those yoruba women sitting and selling in the market place also defecate in those containers they are sitting on and could be selling you things at the same time.

I heard that they are very dirty also.

I heard they borrow money to do all that owa mbe
that Yorubas are unreliable.

that they are all mouth and no action,remember Jegede Shokoya of masquerade

that Hausas are very truthful and trustworthy

that Igbos would kill for money

all 419ers are Igbos

that bini girls are mainly prostitutes
bini men are armed robbers

that Ijaws are whiners and complainers

calabar people are the best cooks
calabar girls are the best wives

these are just stereotypes,I'm sure it's not true,there are good and bad in every tribe.
But Yinka wanted to hear stereotypes,there you go

I quoted myself in it's entirety so that people could read it within context.
This was a thread where some Yoruba girl asked about stereotypes after saying the stereotypes she had heard of others and that was what I said.
[b]Did you or your assistant Texcee read the conclusion I made?

Or it doesn't matter that I made a conclusion having said those stereotypes.

If Indeed I believed Yorubas were dirty as a tribe,do I also believe all 419ers are Igbos and that  igbos as a tribe would kill their brothers for money?
Or that ashewo work belongs only to edo girls?
You are a very intelligent woman and you cannot tell me truthfully that  you don't understand the entirety of that post.
Cherry picking passages to suit your arguments is at best very childish.[/b]
Did you read Omo eko or Omoge's comments there?
Is anyone going around on their tails for what they said there.
Any intelligent reader understands that we were all talking of stereotypes.

You should be above such pettiness

That's what I expect  your "surrogate" texcee to do and not you.

I have no problem with Yoruba people.
What I have a problem with is the constant Igbo bashings by several Yorubas on Nairaland
And whenever it happens be rest assured that I will respond to set the records straight if I care.

and if you were not deliberately telling half twisted truths,why did you leave out my next post  on the same topic,same page.

ghettobabe,It's all stereotypes but I feel you.
Like here in States,it is stereotypical that black Americans are lazy,most of their men in jail.
Mexicans are welfare queens milking the govt.
Jewish people are money hungry and would ask for a pound of flesh.
Chinese folks are mean mean mean.
Indians and Pakistanis cunning and crafty
Russians are racist to the core
Italians are aggressive and chauvanistic
Spanish men are very romantic and unfaithful to their spouses
Africans smell and have no manners and just be grateful to be out of Africa
There are animals running around the streets in Africa.

Nwanne it's all stereotypes,we've all heard them but we know better.
They are not true
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by savanaha: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2008
plus_Queen:

[size=21pt]I have no problem with Yoruba people.
What I have a problem with is the constant Igbo bashings by several Yorubas on Nairaland
And whenever it happens be rest assured that I will respond to set the records straight if I care.

[/size]

Tell grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by MrCrackles(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2008

this thread is hot,where was i`? how come I'm just seeing this now

osisi and karma na wetin?i tot u people were/are friends

you were busy causing trouble aon other threads as usual!!hehe
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by tope2000(f): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2008
You people are back on this thread again shocked shocked shocked shocked
Whatever happen to ONE LOVE.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2008

abeg u people should stop all this fights ojare

yea yea yea igbo girls r too demanding

calabar girls are sex maniacs

yoruba girls are dirty

edos are witches and prostitutes

hausa are pretenders

and so on and so on,enough of all this stereotypes undecided

By the way jenny,have you figured out who will "inherit" your bathwater when Jehovah calls you home?
I no go die for this place
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by ikeyman00(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2008
this is it! when i set my thread I'm label tribalist! the yeye people love to riducle igbo a lot, but  otherwise they couldnt take it!

now one wonders why oga landlord deleted my post! nonesense

they are all joke 4 real

can't say more

hey i see u lmfa vauge and pretentious fellow(like we dnt know u speak english as a second language) u think u can fool us; u know who u are! keep lmfao
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by LadyT(f): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2008
*sigh*

Why oh why oh why?

Hot trash aka Deepzone makes me sick.  Useless mentally depraved GROWN woman.  What is your problem?  Why are you so sick in the head you love upsetting people Christ almighty!
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by tpia: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2008
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by darfur(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2008
after u guys call white people racist. embarassed
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by JJYOU: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2008
darfur:

after u guys call white people racist.  embarassed
PLEASE SAY THAT AGAIN.  some fatherless kids here are worse than nazis and racists. seun gave them a free access site to come rant their stupidity on anyone they come across. i don't blame them. i blame the buy now pay later culture we have in the west that gave them access to a PC. some people should never have been allowed to leave the shores of nigeria.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2008
Osisi I'd appreciate it if you don't treat me like I'm a kid. I'm smarter than the nonsense you are trying to pull. Amazing how that's the only quote of yours you seem to remember

Have you also forgotten this

Seems you forgot this one as well

I heard Yorubas are very dirty and use their bare hands to wipe their baby's bottom after a bowel movement and would just wipe the hands off on their wrapper and sell you akara with the same hand.
I even hear they have a long open gutter between the "face me I face you "yard and after defecating they just pour a cup of water to move the doo doo away from their doormot.
Now is that a fact?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=87065.0;num_replies=53

Abi you're not nwado? Is this one about stereotypes too?

Notice how most of her responses in regards to Yorubas has to do with Yorubas being supposedly dirty. Always "hearing". What makes you different from Funmi sef? I heard this. I heard that. At least when I 'hear" something, I actually have proof of it.

abeg go and sit down or you can continue weeping all over Nairaland because you still can't believe that Igboland treats widows just as horribly as everyone else. Amazing how you claim you never heard of such yet you CONSTANTLY "heard" about how dirty Yorubas are.

keep "hearding" and whining, sho gbo  grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2008
Gamine must be offline which is why the pathetic agbaya above is still running his illiterate mouth here instead of chasing her around as usual

Berra stick to pidgin. Oloshi.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by skfa1: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2008
JJYOU:

PLEASE SAY THAT AGAIN. some fatherless kids here are worse than nazis and racists. seun gave them a free access site to come rant their stupidity on anyone they come across. i don't blame them. i blame the buy now pay later culture we have in the west that gave them access to a PC. some people should never have been allowed to leave the shores of nigeria.

So tell me about Importation and Exportation ?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Danke: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2008
plus_Queen:

By the way jenny,have you figured out who will "inherit" your bathwater when Jehovah calls you home?
I no go die for this place

*throws up* sad in hundred yrs to come

@topic

seriously u pple should stop dis igbo and yoruba thingy abeg,haba angry

nigerians don leave racism to tribalism grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by agaba123(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

agbaya  tongue

when it comes to tribal, we don't see eye to eye. However Family o, Culture o, Romance o. Most of the time  wink

I don't even let Funmi get away with saying rubbish about Ekiti and we're both Yoruba. Not to talk of osisi who's from another tribe and for SOME reason always *hears* about how "dirty" Yorubas are.

when it comes to stuff like that I'm not fooled  wink

JJYOU, instead of forcing yourself to speak English. How about minding your business?
Did you see my siggy? This actually baffles me. But I have come to realise that segregationism is a premodial instinct which can needs a level of effort to suppress.

I ask us to stop calling anybody racists as it makes no sense. It is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.
wink
Let me guard my heart lest it gets stolen 'thieved'
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by LadyT(f): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2008
agaba123:

Did you see my siggy? This actually baffles me. But I have come to realise that segregationism is a premodial instinct which can needs a level of effort to suppress.

I ask us to stop calling anybody racists as it makes no sense. It is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

wink
Let me guard my heart lest it gets stolen 'thieved'

Speak for yourself
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by agaba123(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2008
LadyT:

Speak for yourself

meaning?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by ikeyman00(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2008
readin

hah
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by LadyT(f): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2008
How the hell is it pot calling kettle black?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? / Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders / Do University Relationships Ever Lead To Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.