Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Igbo Women Are Too Demanding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Women Are Too Demanding (18112 Views)

Beautiful Igbo Women / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 3:18am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

Me?? DeepZone is happily married!!!

Not yet. I'll wait till Cele gets through with the season.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 3:20am On Oct 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

This thread is to prove or disapprove Funmi's wild accusations, not for you people to yarn dust against Yoruba women.

You announced the corpse water issue and not me. You even swore to it because it's somewhere online and Nollywood played it live. You've been broadcasting it for long now and I believed you were saying the truth undecided
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 3:23am On Oct 24, 2008
plus_Queen:

He's just bringing out another one of the stereotypes.
More to come
let's watch and see

I use magic shave for my bia bia and chest hair
I'm too demanding
I would have loved to marry a Yoruba educated man
My mom drank my grandmothers bath water
My brothers are 419ers
and we eat human meat and do rituals
we have spoilt Nigeria
we don't use toilet paper
we don't go to school

and these are just a few of the threads by [b]some of the members of the blessed Yoruba tribe where crime is non existent (according to them)[/b]what's next.
We can disappear and reappear and our babies are born with an erection. grin
These omo ibos that eat stone without drinking water
what else can't we do

let's see what else they have to say

chillax nnneka nweke. You are a loose canon nowadays, why?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 3:28am On Oct 24, 2008
An average yoruba girl is fat and short too and most times has dirty habits, - IykeD. This was from a thread merely asking "what tribe has the prettiest girls", dont know what "dirty" has to do with anything

Yoruba are that they are often dirty , Yoruba women give it up anywhere whether it's under the stair case, hood, back seat, behind the church, first date - willywilly in a thread about NORTHERNERS

i supposed you have not heard the saying that yorubas eat in the same plate they deficate in,i for one can tell you how dirty yorubas are .- queen momodu

I heard that those yoruba women sitting and selling in the market place also defecate in those containers they are sitting on and could be selling you things at the same time.

I heard that they are very dirty also. -YOU

In a thread about stereotypes and not people provoking anyone. You claim you never heard such sterotypes on here yet you listed them?  
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 3:32am On Oct 24, 2008
PepERSprAY:

You announced the corpse water issue and not me. You even swore to it because it's somewhere online and Nollywood played it live. You've been broadcasting it for long now and I believed you were saying the truth undecided

don't be foolish, Funmi. Should have read the articles I provided instead of trying to make this about me.

1. I said it's a crude tradition done to widows. Asking Ify whether her mother drank her own mother's water was retarded and uncalled for.

It IS true and I mentioned it because I found it funny that the OP(an Igbo) of that thread was making fun of old Hausa tradition when they are just as guilty of such crass traditions. The point of my post was to prove that such things happen in MANY tribes in Nigeria, not just the North or the South.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 3:34am On Oct 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

An average yoruba girl is fat and short too and most times has dirty habits, - IykeD. This was from a thread merely asking "what tribe has the prettiest girls", don't know what "dirty" has to do with anything

Yoruba are that they are often dirty , Yoruba women give it up anywhere whether it's under the stair case, hood, back seat, behind the church, first date - willywilly in a thread about NORTHERNERS

i supposed you have not heard the saying that yorubas eat in the same plate they deficate in,i for one can tell you how dirty yorubas are .- queen momodu

I heard that those yoruba women sitting and selling in the market place also defecate in those containers they are sitting on and could be selling you things at the same time.

In a thread about stereotypes and not people provoking anyone. You claim you never heard such sterotypes on here yet you listed them?

Lies lies lies
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 3:36am On Oct 24, 2008
who's lying
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 3:37am On Oct 24, 2008
The stereotypes are big lies and I dont know where you read them because I've not heard most of them before.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 3:40am On Oct 24, 2008
Well you havent been on NL long enough cos that's what alot of them believe. I quoted them from old threads since osisi refuses to believe that Yorubas get bashed just as much as Igbos here.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 3:43am On Oct 24, 2008
don't mind nnneka nweze. I ve been called lesbian, gay, old fart, ugly, chimp and male by nnneka nweze too.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 4:01am On Oct 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

An average yoruba girl is fat and short too and most times has dirty habits, - IykeD. This was from a thread merely asking "what tribe has the prettiest girls", don't know what "dirty" has to do with anything

You really do have issues.
I challenge you again to quote it here in context and you're beating around the bush
In that same post what are the other things I said.
You're making yourself a teller of half twisted truths.
post the link here for all to see and read.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 4:02am On Oct 24, 2008
You really do have issues.
I challenge you again to quote it here in context and you're beating around the bush
In that same post what are the other things I said.
You're making yourself a teller of half twisted truths.
post the link here for all to see and read.

E don do abegi. Some people can't even take a joke.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 4:12am On Oct 24, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Of course that was Karma's favorite line.
Igbos "drink bathwater" until yesterday when she had to peel her face off the floor when she also saw Yorubas did same then claimed she knew that already.
If she knew it why would it be her ready attack on Igbos even in unrelated threads using her nollywood knowledge on the issue.

The same way she claimed that the criminals in that famed TV show "How to rob a bank" were all Igbos until I posted the transcript  and we say that most of the criminals mentioned in that program were Yorubas

Then she's quick to tell us Igbo men kill their wives when all the stories we've seen here about women cutting off their lover's genitals have been Yoruba women.
Does that mean only Yoruba women do such a thing.

Some other idiot said Igbos are the drug pushers in Nigeria when history has it that the first and perhaps only men to be executed for drug offences in Nigeria are Yorubas.

We have also heard that Igbos give Naija a bad image meanwhile there's a thread on the 18  FBI most wanted Nigerian criminals and 98% of them are Yorubas.

As long as you folks keep on with this finger pointing,your claims will continually be debunked one after another.
I've asked any of you to name one crime IGbos commit that Yorubas don't and I'm still waiting for a response.

I[b] hate to go down this route but to set the records straight since this is the internet,I needed to correct that erroneous impression some folks choose to stick with pretending not to know the truth.[/b]

Bad people commit crime and they come in all tribes including the 248 others in Nigeria.

Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 4:24am On Oct 24, 2008
The same way she claimed that the criminals in that famed TV show "How to rob a bank" were all Igbos until I posted the transcript and we say that most of the criminals mentioned in that program were Yorubas

Which program is that? when?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by savanaha: 4:27am On Oct 24, 2008
plus_Queen:

Of course that was Karma's favorite line.
Igbos "drink bathwater" until yesterday when she had to peel her face off the floor when she also saw Yorubas did same then claimed she knew that already.
If she knew it why would it be her ready attack on Igbos even in unrelated threads using her nollywood knowledge on the issue.

The same way she claimed that the criminals in that famed TV show "How to rob a bank" were all Igbos until I posted the transcript  and we say that most of the criminals mentioned in that program were Yorubas

Then she's quick to tell us Igbo men kill their wives when all the stories we've seen here about women cutting off their lover's genitals have been Yoruba women.
Does that mean only Yoruba women do such a thing.

Some other idiot said Igbos are the drug pushers in Nigeria when history has it that the first and perhaps only men to be executed for drug offences in Nigeria are Yorubas.

We have also heard that Igbos give Naija a bad image meanwhile there's a thread on the 18  FBI most wanted Nigerian criminals and 98% of them are Yorubas.

As long as you folks keep on with this finger pointing,your claims will continually be debunked one after another.
I've asked any of you to name one crime IGbos commit that Yorubas don't and I'm still waiting for a response.

I[b] hate to go down this route but to set the records straight since this is the internet,I needed to correct that erroneous impression some folks choose to stick with pretending not to know the truth.[/b]

Bad people commit crime and they come in all tribes including the 248 others in Nigeria.

grin grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 4:28am On Oct 24, 2008
Osisi, seriously get over yourself.  I expect so much BETTER from an educated mother. When it comes to Igbo this Igbo that, I swear sometimes you just let rationale vanish.

Hysteria doesnt work with me. Many have tried it and it hasnt phased me. Never did Never will. peel my face from the floor? You think I'm you? Defending any kind of nasty slowpoke because he's/she's Igbo?

Keep playing the innocent act like most people don't know how you do. The reason why you hate Texcee so much is because whenever you go around sniffing for news that put Yorubas in a bad light. She comes right up to counterattack. May the Lord continue to bless her with her work  grin

Why would I post those articles if I wanted to hide the fact that such things happen around Yorubas as well? Common sense please. You've been crying about that thing for dayus now. Not my fault you were in denial all this time and I showed you the truth. GET OVER IT.

As for the whole RN thread, so what? I shouldnt post it so you wouldnt cry? Werent Edo men also mentioned in the article so why are you still crying. Didnt you post  a few of Yoruba women hacking their husband's privates and what not. Did you see me crying on your head? Know why? because I don't suffer from denial.

Is it really HARD to comprehend that the point of the thread was to prove that Igboland isnt exempt from such crass traditions in regards to widows. people like you would have killed that woman from making that movie just to protect your "reputation". Pathetic. Thankfully she now resides in the UK hiding from people like you.

Post the link for what? Too lazy to use NL google for "Dirty Yorubas" and see what your friends had to say, including YOURSELF? Abi you want to deny(as usual) that you said such things in the "what have you heard about other tribes" thread. ironically the only stereotypes you listed had to do with Yorubas. what a surprise.

why would I make things up? Am I afraid of you? Are you going to beat me or what. I have no reason to lie. Same way you asked for proof in regards to the widows thing I provided it, did I not? Instead for you to have accepted that ok o Igboland is PART of the places in Nigeria guilty of such. Instead you were asking foolish questions like "is oyo igboland"

Ridiculous.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:32am On Oct 24, 2008
Rodney King " Why cant we all just get along" grin grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by arramyjay: 4:33am On Oct 24, 2008
No we are not demanding.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 4:54am On Oct 24, 2008
Half truths galore!  don't know why I bother since I know she's going to ignore this thread now despite screaming for "proof"

99% of Yorubas are ugly and dirty
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-65629.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-72102.0.html - source of IykeD quote

The Yorubas own most of the mamaput (those dirty olonjes) and are mostly taxi drivers. Is that more dignifying than being a trader?
- https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-89470.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-18580.32.html#msg541705 - abi you no be babyosisi again?

heard Yorubas are very dirty and use their bare hands to wipe their baby's bottom after a bowel movement and would just wipe the hands off on their wrapper and sell you akara with the same hand.
- nwado

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-87065.0.html

Like funmi, you are always "hearing",,abi you no be nwado again?

nawoo for yoruba man ! chineke god oo ha

abi na soup dey wan cook with them dumb heads

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-175950.0.html

-by osisi's friend ikeyman.

etc

shio yet Im the one with "issues". Dont make me laugh
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 5:10am On Oct 24, 2008
shegirl71:

No we are not demanding.

Are you hausa or ibo. Your picture is very very hot tho. That is what i call natural beauty and I wish my brother will marry you,

I also saw plus queen in blue scrubs tonight and was like shooooo kiss

karamod looks okay but the girl in front of her should learn to buy her correct size in bra.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 5:42am On Oct 24, 2008
funmi this is why they call you a lesbian

be quiet until you're not ashamed to post your own although some of us have already seen you
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Ifygurl: 6:59am On Oct 24, 2008
@pepperspray

You went too far.  Abeg, my mom didn't drink no one's corspe water.  Boy that isn't done in every igbo village.  My mother's village DO NOT do that.

And 2.) who in the hell told you my mom has a beard? You dey crazy?  My mom doesn't have a beard and how many and i mean how many igbo girls have a beard. LOL.  Does Genevive Nnaji have it?  How about Oluchi, Munachi, Adaeze, Chioma, Biance Onoh, Nnenna, Stephnie Okereke, etc? Which one of them have it? Ewensu.

DON'T YOU EVER INSULT MY MOTHER. If i didn't insult yours; don't ever insult mine.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by JJYOU: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2008
Ifygurl:

@pepperspray
DON'T YOU EVER INSULT MY MOTHER. If i didn't insult yours; don't ever insult mine.

na somebody auntie all of una dey yab soooooo! this is not good.

@karma this is a small matter. you could easily get a masters for this research effort. on a serious note, lets calm down this is a small matter
KarmaMod:

Half truths galore!  don't know why I bother since I know she's going to ignore this thread now despite screaming for "proof"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-18580.32.html#msg541705 - abi you no be babyosisi again?
- nwado

etc

shio yet I'm the one with "issues". don't make me laugh

can you guys go back to the topic pls
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

Osisi, seriously get over yourself. I expect so much BETTER from an educated mother. When it comes to Igbo this Igbo that, I swear sometimes you just let rationale vanish.

Hysteria doesnt work with me. Many have tried it and it hasnt phased me. Never did Never will. peel my face from the floor? You think I'm you? Defending any kind of nasty slowpoke because he's/she's Igbo?

Keep playing the innocent act like most people don't know how you do. The reason why you hate Texcee so much is because whenever you go around sniffing for news that put Yorubas in a bad light. She comes right up to counterattack. May the Lord continue to bless her with her work grin

Why would I post those articles if I wanted to hide the fact that such things happen around Yorubas as well? Common sense please. You've been crying about that thing for dayus now. Not my fault you were in denial all this time and I showed you the truth. GET OVER IT.

As for the whole RN thread, so what? I shouldnt post it so you wouldnt cry? Werent Edo men also mentioned in the article so why are you still crying. Didnt you post a few of Yoruba women hacking their husband's privates and what not. Did you see me crying on your head? Know why? because I don't suffer from denial.

Is it really HARD to comprehend that the point of the thread was to prove that Igboland isnt exempt from such crass traditions in regards to widows. people like you would have killed that woman from making that movie just to protect your "reputation". Pathetic. Thankfully she now resides in the UK hiding from people like you.

Post the link for what? Too lazy to use NL google for "Dirty Yorubas" and see what your friends had to say, including YOURSELF? Abi you want to deny(as usual) that you said such things in the "what have you heard about other tribes" thread. ironically the only stereotypes you listed had to do with Yorubas. what a surprise.

why would I make things up? Am I afraid of you? Are you going to beat me or what. I have no reason to lie. Same way you asked for proof in regards to the widows thing I provided it, did I not? Instead for you to have accepted that ok o Igboland is PART of the places in Nigeria guilty of such. Instead you were asking foolish questions like "is oyo igboland"

Ridiculous.

Yes I'm an educated mother and what are you?
an educated old enough non mother?

Like I couldn't google and sniff out crimes by Yorubas like your friend texcee.
how hard is that?
at least you will not be mentioning bathwater again
branding me a would be killer because your hidden agenda ended up hitting you in your front teeth won't help.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

- nwado

etc

shio yet I'm the one with "issues". don't make me laugh

Now that you've done your assigned home work,you can now rest in peace
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2008
You asked for proof and I gave it to you

Maybe now you'll stop crying and constantly lying/denying.

"Ive never heard such thing said about Yorubas blah blah" YET YOU"RE the one guilty of saying most of stuff you claim you havent heard.

That makes sense to you? Abeg make I hear word

Like I couldn't google and sniff out crimes by Yorubas like your friend texcee.

You're guilty of doing such constantly hence why texcee and arnold usually reply with their own. Thankfully  cool
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2008
JJYOU, You are as biased as osisi so please stop referring to me.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by JJYOU: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2008
your problem is yu bring every irrelevant past into new threads. i dont particularly like mentioning any name but i think there is no need for insults over the silliest of matters. tribalists are as ugly as the racists and the nazis in my book

@sister nwando, how do igbos say silent and ignore pls?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2008
Your problem is that you are blind, biased and need to learn to be quiet.

Wetin concern you in a matter between two females anyway? Gbegborun. Alailojuti.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by JJYOU: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2008
you wish you get taller and better being abusive. enjoy yourself
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by agaba123(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2008
hmmm Osisi and TOH
I thought they are best of friends undecided

watches from a corner to avoid a stray missile
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2008
agbaya  tongue

when it comes to tribal, we don't see eye to eye. However Family o, Culture o, Romance o. Most of the time  wink

I don't even let Funmi get away with saying rubbish about Ekiti and we're both Yoruba. Not to talk of osisi who's from another tribe and for SOME reason always *hears* about how "dirty" Yorubas are.

when it comes to stuff like that I'm not fooled  wink

JJYOU, instead of forcing yourself to speak English. How about minding your business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Top 12 Sexiest Nigerian Slayqueens On Instagram / Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? / Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.