Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Igbo Women Are Too Demanding - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Women Are Too Demanding (18119 Views)

Beautiful Igbo Women / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by LadyT(f): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2008
On a serious note peppershit is a sad case as usual shes like a bad smell.  I urge all nairalanders to hold a 3 day fasting and prayer for her to find a man or woman.  

And stop all this nonsense.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Morenike3(f): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2008
lmao! The day LadyT and DZ would get along, that day, I wnt sneak some food on my fastings
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by tope2000(f): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2008
JJYOU:

@tope2000 your people need your services here please  

The girl needs agony aunt not me cheesy
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Pataki: 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2008
You found me huh? where is your MackDaddy, Pataki?

I pity the senseless male goat that will end-up marrying you. Infact women like you, may not even get married or you are just out rightly bound for destruction. What has my name got to do with you again? Wanking yourself off again with my name? undecided

What is your problem with Igbo women? Why don't you just bloody sod off! angry
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Sauron1: 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2008
Pataki:

I pity the senseless male goat that will end-up marrying you. Infact women like you, may not even get married or you are just out rightly bound for destruction. What has my name got to do with you again? Wanking yourself off again with my name? undecided

Don't a kick a woman that is DOWN!!!!

tope2000:

Roflamo . . . . .Hannibal is forming tongue

Forming?? Whatz the meaning of forming??
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by tope2000(f): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2008
Pataki:

Pataki  shocked shocked shocked

@sauron
forming is kind of like fronting undecided not sure sef
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Sauron1: 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2008
tope2000:

@sauron
forming is kind of like long thing undecided not sure sef

U see. . . . . .It seems you are the one forming. . . .
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Danke: 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2008
tope who is uncle pataki insulting?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by LadyT(f): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2008
Morenike not in this life!

Shes a wild dog barking like mad.

If only Hannibal will shag her then maybe we can have rest.

She has advertised herself to him showing him pictures maybe he got nudes sef.  Yet he has refused to serivce her hissssssss.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2008
U need deliverance, Hotfunmi!!!
have you finished from the babalawo apprentice? Erelu is blessed and will not be your patient.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by tope2000(f): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2008

tope who is uncle pataki insulting?

deepzone of course cheesy
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2008
I pity the senseless male goat that will end-up marrying you. Infact women like you, may not even get married or you are just out rightly bound for destruction. What has my name got to do with you again? Wanking yourself off again with my name? Undecided

What is your problem with Igbo women? Why don't you just bloody sod off!
The mackdaddy growls from Mushin.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by tope2000(f): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2008
LadyT:

Morenike not in this life!

Shes a wild dog barking like mad.

If only Hannibal will shag her then maybe we can have rest.

She has advertised herself to him showing him pictures maybe he got nudes sef. Yet he has refused to serivce her hissssssss.

Ouch . . . .
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by JJYOU: 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2008
tope2000:

The girl needs agony aunt not me cheesy
help her before topup and her group come around pls. it is good for young minds like her to help her out of this silly boys hand.  i dont know how they bring up boys today. cant imagine drinking a womans fanta in my time let alone asking her for money.  some people are a disgrace. poverty of the mind
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Danke: 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2008
tope2000:

deepzone of course cheesy

i tot they were all friends?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Sauron1: 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2008
PepERSprAY:

have you finished from the babalawo apprentice? Erelu is blessed and will not be your patient.

Babalawo apprentice?? ROFLMAO!!!!
Funmi, why bring out this issue when we all know 80% of Ijesha men are all witchdoctors??
I think u need a soul searching. . . . .

See what u caused. . . . .U even gave Miss Modulus the gall to spew shit about me. undecided
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Morenike3(f): 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2008
LadyT, wow, I don't know what to say.

Ok, lemme stop. I hate it when people say we're one. If we are all one, then why the tribalism?
Truth is, WE ARE NOT ONE.
What we need to do is to understand the differences.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by tope2000(f): 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2008
JJYOU:

help her before topup and her group come around please. it is good for young minds like her to help her out of this silly boys hand.  i don't know how they bring up boys today. can't imagine drinking a womans fanta in my time let alone asking her for money.  some people are a disgrace. poverty of the mind

I think that topup is the answer actually undecided

They are but they have a weird kind of friendship cheesy
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by DavidDylan(m): 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2008

friendship isnt worth 2 pence on this site.  grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by JJYOU: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2008
Pataki:

hey oga. diye diye. that is my auntie you are abusing like there is no tomorrow. leave her alone we still need her please. tks for your cooperation kind sir
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Morenike3(f): 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2008

Where on this planet do friends not have a disagreement?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by DavidDylan(m): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2008
To be entirely honest, Deepzone is not deserving of much of the abuse she gets . . . she's got a very thick skin . . . many of us would have gone up in smoke if we were subject to a barrage of unwarranted abuse from every anonymous "i-must-abuse-my-own".

Some insult her just for fun from what i can see.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by JJYOU: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2008
DavidDylan:

friendship isn't worth 2 pence on this site.  grin
2p is still divisible bros. you mean no permanent friends on nairaland? i wont tell you how many times i have heard that before
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2008
Make una helep me thank God O
Here I was "fighting"
then I ran off to pick up my kid from an activity.
Una sabi say I live for "red state"
Chei!
I come knack my yellow Obama T shirt wey I just buy Tuesday
Come wear my pants,wear slippers comot.
As I just reach the place
chei
all eyes were on my chest grin
no not what you think
They were looking at the advert on my shirt with my "boo's" picture on my bossom
They didn't look happy
One black lady smiled in support
the oyinbo ones just dey look me one kain
Nna, I carry my pikin waka.

Oga don warn me make I no wear am, go grocery store before they attack me and pull out my weave.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by DavidDylan(m): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2008
JJYOU:

2p is still divisible bros. you mean no permanent friends on nairaland? i wont tell you how many times i have heard that before

permanent enemy no dey sef my brother.  grin As the pendulum swings . . . and yet we all abuse our politicians.  cheesy
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by tope2000(f): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2008
@David
Deepzone is STRONG BLACK lady, i respect her for that. all the insults doesnt get to there cheesy
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by JJYOU: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2008
DavidDylan:

To be entirely honest, Deepzone is not deserving of much of the abuse she gets . . . she's got a very thick skin . . . many of us would have gone up in smoke if we were subject to a barrage of unwarranted abuse from every anonymous "i-must-abuse-my-own".

Some insult her just for fun from what i can see.
bro david. God bless you. i have said that before last month.  i will post the link here when  i get hold of it.  some people just cant let go.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Sauron1: 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2008
JJYOU:

hey oga. diye diye. that is my auntie you are abusing like there is no tomorrow. leave her alone we still need her please. tks for your cooperation kind sir

Don't make a mountain out of nuthing
DeepZone n Pataki have a tradition of dissing each other(all on a friendly note).
She has not complained about the disses yet which makes me wonder why her public address system is blaring!!
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Morenike3(f): 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2008
laughing my socks off. lawd have mercy cool
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by LadyT(f): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2008
David are you drunk today?

Shes an idiot.  Strong black woman my left nipple.  She posts daft topics about men and tribes just to cause upset.

Shior.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by DavidDylan(m): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

Don't make a mountain out of nuthing
DeepZone n Pataki have a tradition of dissing each other(all on a friendly note).
She has not complained about the disses yet which makes me wonder why her public address system is blaring!!

this silly coward just doesnt know when to keep quiet.  grin
Its only in the world of silly kids who cant grow up that "disses" (whatever that juvenile word means) are on a friendly note.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by DavidDylan(m): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2008
LadyT:

David are you drunk today?

Shes an idiot.  Strong black woman my left nipple.  She posts daft topics about men and tribes just to cause upset.

Shior.

LadyT, i understand your stance. grin But make we calm down small for the chic now ehn. She's someone's daughter too . . . yeah she upsets us with her topics and tribal sentiments but haba . . . all na post now. She isnt bringing cane to flog all the men in her area just yet. She no fit. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? / Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders / Do University Relationships Ever Lead To Marriage?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113