Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland (9875 Views)

Opinion: Who Is The Worst "Woman-wrapper" On Nairaland? / Ten Commandments On How To Love A Woman(by Some Woman Wrapper On FB) / My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by viczing(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
tosyne2much: . Correct !!! It means u were able to overcome d spirit of woman wrapper-ing
Lolz
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What degree of woman wrapper-ing is this? shocked

Oya fulfill your wooing line. kiss
prof. Wole, chinau achebe's degree grin grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
zicoraads: I have been following you since I joined nairaland...why haven't you followed back? grin cheesy
Woman wrappering. Acc to OP HEhehehehehehehehehe
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: prof. Wole, chinau achebe's degree grin grin
Lmao.

Free zic jor, he is not a woman wrapper. wink
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: prof. Wole, chinau achebe's degree grin grin

9LIKES shocked and counting smiley
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
tosyne2much: hehehehehehe.. U call dat boiling ?
Yeah, bfr nko.. Wat u outlined here SPEAKS VOLUME nw Infact ur UNDERONE says a lot:p
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
tosyne2much: hehehehehehe.. U call dat boiling ?
Yeah, bfr nko.. Wat u outlined here SPEAKS VOLUME nw Infact ur UNDERTONE says a lot:p
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: This is the most sensible and the most sweetest thread i av ever read on NL... Guys will always fool themselves, its in their Nature, always stooping low trying 2 impress a lady who doesn't even give fuccck abt him..... It's been there ever sinc the inception of internet,and i bet its not gona stop soonest..... ..... ..... .... Brb mak i buy 2litrs of fuel put for Gen..i need 2 follow up this thread.
Bros calm down haba, I don like ur pics so tell me tanku
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
kulkatty:

hehehehe madam what's ur problem naa.... grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
kulkatty:

9? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Neldrizzy you are a prof in this business o.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Dreyl(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Op your point is valid,i concur to your post.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Tymax(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
This thread is in it's 4th page and OP has only 7likes! Haba! Woman wrappers dey beef! grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay:
Bros calm down haba, I don like ur pics so tell me tanku
hehehehehe she is Man-wrappering oo... Pm me so i can tell you thank you there! grin grin #SayNoToWomanWrapper cool
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oya, where are d woman wrappers.

Come n like my pinshure oooo grin grin grin

CC: Neldrizzy n co.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: hehehehe madam what's ur problem naa.... grin

shocked it's now 10

And I've not added mine o embarassed

If I add, it will change to 100
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rapmoney: How to quickly notice a woman wrapper on NL...

1. When a lady insults them for no just cause, they start trying to be friendly with her but if it is a guy, they type the unimaginable.

2. They open silly threads to profess silly love.

3. They have inferiority complex and are quick to beg a lady.

4. They search for females' profile pics just to click 'like' grin WTF!!!
Lemme add one. Hehehehe
This one na d highest level of woman wrappering wen a fine babe(or so she thinks) opens an andy blaze(no be me call am so o) inspired thread den awon Ogas @ d top comes immediately(like say Ebola dey dere) nd (quarantines)defends her. Lolz
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by zicoraads: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What degree of woman wrapper-ing is this? shocked

Oya fulfill your wooing line. kiss
shocked shocked thought I have fulfilled ma wooing lines...abi e still remain? grin

By the way, my own level na Professor Emeritus level oo grin

The OP no fit decode my own sef.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: 9? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Neldrizzy you are a prof in this business o.
Loll.... i love ur NYSC dress grin cheesy that ur hips tho grin gat me hypnotizing cool cool
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
nnekamezor: Yeah, bfr nko.. Wat u outlined here SPEAKS VOLUME nw Infact ur UNDERTONE says a lot:p
so ar u insinuating I shld av used a more friendly tone in passing my msg across ? grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by farano(f): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
hmmmmm tongue
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
zicoraads: shocked shocked thought I have fulfilled ma wooing lines...abi e still remain? grin

By the way, my own level na Professor Emeritus level oo grin

The OP no fit decode my own sef.
Lolzzzz. I trust you na.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: hehehehehe she is Man-wrappering oo... Pm me so i can tell you thank you there! grin grin #SayNoToWomanWrapper cool
How many pms should I send? Make I take permission first from nland
Plssssooooooo I want to send a pm to dis male guys oooo shuld I? Advise needed tenks
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: Loll.... i love ur NYSC dress grin cheesy that ur hips tho grin gat me hypnotizing cool cool
What are you talking about? Woman wrapper-ing is not good for your health. Stop the act of woman wrapper-ing. tongue
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tymax: This thread is in it's 4th page and OP has only 7likes! Haba! Woman wrappers dey beef! grin
hahahahahahahaha lwkmd.. Egbon I swear I think say na only me notice am... Imagine, jst 7 likes... If no be dat No 10 wey I use spoil show, I swear dem for don finish me
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by zicoraads: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Lmao.

Free zic jor, he is not a woman wrapper. wink
grin grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
tosyne2much: I probably will receive some hate comments as it may come as a shock to d dudes affected by dis write-up but wetn concern me, na una sabi

1. When a lady posts ordinary ''LOL'' and u LIKE it, this is d beginning of woman wrapper-ing

2. If you praise or worship ladies without profile pix and you condemn ur fellow guys with profile pix, saying dey are ugly... This is woman wrapper-ing at a medium level

3. If you have been Following a lady and she's not Following back, instead of you to preserve your self-worth by keeping mute but you couldn't help other than to quote her saying, Pls I ave been Following you and you have not been Following back... This is the greatest height of woman wrapper-ing

4. When a guy makes a grammatical blunder or typographical error, instead of you to humbly correct his mistakes, you pick on and arrogantly start hurling insults pointing at his mistakes jst to get admiration or entertain the female folks.. This is woman Wrapper-ing at its peak

5.When a lady makes a simple comment and you quickly run through her profile only to compliment her beauty and not her comment... This is woman wrapper-ing at its grassroot

6. When a lady insults a guy jst for a sensible thread for his observation abt ladies, instead of you to rebuke her for being rude, but u quickly went through her profile and LIKE her pix... This is woman wrapper-ing at 300L

7. If an handsome guy uploads a nice shot since December 2010 and was able to get jst 2 Likes, and a lady uploaded a pix of wack quality by September 2014 and has gotten 100 LIKES.. We can deduce that a few species of Woman wrappers are actually the ones clustered around her, therefore, dis is woman wrapper-ing at
PGD level

8. if you have PM a lady for more than 10 times and seems not to reply, only for you to quote her saying,''pls why have you not been replying my mails ? This is woman wrapper-ing at Bsc level

9. If you open a thread jst to profess your love for a lady... This is woman wrapper-ing at PhD level

10. Lastly, when a guy attacks or rebuke me for this write up... This is the graduation of woman wrapper-ing frm PhD level to Professor level

Guys please feel free to add urs
standing ovation for Op... Bt dis should be on frontpage by now nah... *shout on top of his voice: MOOOOODS** abi mods nah woman rapa too ni?? LOL

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
MissSlimbody: Oya, where are d woman wrappers.

Come n like my pinshure oooo grin grin grin

CC: Neldrizzy n co.
Lolll.. LiKED cheesy this ur size tho cool me like it
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
zicoraads: grin grin
We are yet to go to France. wink

Make this thread no go make front page o.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
kulkatty:

shocked it's now 10

And I've not added mine o embarassed

If I add, it will change to 100
Pleased add urs grin grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by zicoraads: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay:
How many pms should I send? Make I take permission first from nland
Plssssooooooo I want to send a pm to dis male guys oooo shuld I? Advise needed tenks
PM me love...e taf tey kiss kiss
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll.. LiKED cheesy this ur size tho cool me like it

I am very lepacious o. I no knw hw i manage fat on NL o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? / Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. / Curvy Nigerian Ladies In White Garment Robes Cause A Stir Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.