Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (43332 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Alimtoheeb(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2014
Love sha.....
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Mbkite(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Love? Sounds like a greek word. Abeg no time 4 jabelz
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Emperoradrian: One night we went strolling,we stopped at a suya joint,i bought suya worth 1k,my gal was eatin d suya,while i was eatin d onions and cabbage...afterwards we went to a beer palour,bought pepper soup,she was eatin d meat while i was drinkin d pepper soup,and each tym she says to me "baby be eatin na" i'll reply "dnt mention ,dnt mention"

Na wa ooo. Dis one nor be small tin abeg. Rotfl @ "don't mention"
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by IAMBREEZY: 8:39am On Sep 30, 2014
i did nothing crazy
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2014
Wore a Wet Trouser just to see her, Stole Recharge cards from the shop to text her....Smiling alone like a MUMU when thinking of her..Dreaming of me and her in the Land of Love!!!! lol
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by joywendy(f): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Odunharry:
chaii...naivity..lol
lolz! It's naivety not naivity. Mistake on my part. I have edited it. Thanks smiley
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by moriton(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2014
Risked my job by following her to her village once

Cried and wet my pillow when she read a stalkers text on my phone and left angrily. as I cried so much my kid siblings still laugh at me today

Walking her home from work at night through a lonely part and walking back alone for twenty minutes. .chai

Love really clouds your sence of reasoning, your head and eyes then I knew why it was blind
On a side note, why do girls take for granted the love of guys when they know the guy is hopelessly in love with them.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Modelling(f): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2014
jeffizy: My pastor asked me how much i bought my iphone6 . And I said 25k instead of 200k cos I didn't want him to know I have that kind of money with me.
Now he just gave me 50k to buy the same phone for him and his wife. What should I do?
sad
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,LWKMD
Anyway, just tell him a friend sold it 2 u cos he needed money 2 buy a bigger phone.

4 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Yello1(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2014
attend schul even wen it was rainning just 2 see her.(sometimes she won't even show up;heartbreak)
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by symbian03(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2014
UchihaMadara:

I would do anything for love...

but I won't do that!

No, I won't do that!

That's a song actually...
Meatloaf.... right?

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Odunharry(m): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2014
joywendy: lolz! It's naivety not naivity. Mistake on my part. I have edited it. Thanks smiley
thanks...
I knw u have d xperience to deal with such when it arise again

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by dupsil(f): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2014
Giving him money anytym he complains of bin broke. undecided undecided undecidedsmh
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Crying whenever he ignores me online. Chai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by M4gunners: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2014
Allowing her to shave me. Allowing her to tattoo my body with ink (fake tattoo)I cooked food in my house, i was very hungry but keep waiting until she came so we can eat together.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by ramje(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2014
Am nt sure Ǐ did much,but my gal frend tattooed my nickname on her waist...it was so big and obvious and she kept flaunting it everywhere she went to......we broke up----i later checked up on her n discovered that in the process of removing it,there were deep scars on her waist...feel so bad for her...
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by MrRainBigxtorm(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2014
you don ever swim for gotta cus of the most amazing person you love that' has been my story...(don't dare ask me how, where, when and why cus am not gonna tell you)

yes, I don suffer for the sake of the one I love... and I'm still glad I did and still gonna do some stuffs called crazy and funny... for the sake of love***

#MeLoveMeNoSend
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by DONADAMS(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2014
wahles: Uhmnn#well I fink mine is rather odd...
We were both on camping, had a fight and trying to b d man and nt beg, 2days straight I kept saying 'no worry she ll beg first' mehn d 3rd day she was acting all I don't care. Wen night reach I told sumn1 to kal her 4 me nd threatened to jump of d storey building we were# d rest was history sha#winks ;DUhmnn#well I fink mine is rather odd...
We were both on camping, had a fight and trying to b d man and nt beg, 2days straight I kept saying 'no worry she ll beg first' mehn d 3rd day she was acting all I don't care. Wen night reach I told sumn1 to kal her 4 me nd threatened to jump of d storey building we were# d rest was history sha#winks
Lmao!!dis is nt craze...dis is Madness!!na God help U,..leprosy 4 join am
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by holusleek(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2014
AniTech: Having to sneak out of work at noon nd meet her at om after recievin a certain SMS. *pls dnt ask me d content of d msg* grin grin
i want to know the content o
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Sirmuell(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Very Speechless when it comes to the length at which we all can reach for love sake... boundless I guess, iv neva regretted the tinz I did for love's sake and would still go any length again and again cuz it is priceless, so much satisfaction in sacrifice!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2014
I washed her undies
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Kennethco(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2014
deb6: Crying whenever he ignores me online. Chai!
eyah!! Sorry oooo
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by febby419(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2014
obsession really sucks thank God for maturity, remembered buying bb touch for d babe though I was using galaxy s4 but when I remember it I feel like beating myself

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by febby419(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2014
I remembered running under the rain to her house because she told me that she will be travelling for post utme, I begging her not to go
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by DONADAMS(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2014
Emperoradrian: One night we went strolling,we stopped at a suya joint,i bought suya worth 1k,my gal was eatin d suya,while i was eatin d onions and cabbage...afterwards we went to a beer palour,bought pepper soup,she was eatin d meat while i was drinkin d pepper soup,and each tym she says to me "baby be eatin na" i'll reply "dnt mention ,dnt mention"
lol!cheesy...pple r rily mad sha..d apex of folishness!

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by sympathy55(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: Believing him even when I knew he was lying.
that was cool dear. good girl.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2014
elspycey: ok ok, this is it..........
gave her a gold watch my dad presented to me on my birthday because she gave me a surprise dinner of pounded yam and efo riro.
#missBenson of life............God bless her soul wherever she is at this hour. Now dancing with another man tho smiley
i hope its not what am thinking (14yrs) kirikiri oo

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by DONADAMS(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2014
Yello1: attend schul even wen it was rainning just 2 see her.(sometimes she won't even show up;heartbreak)
no b only U oh
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by marieolae(f): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2014
sympathy55: that was cool dear. good girl.
what is so cool about that
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2014
I walked her home because there was traffic. While on it, we stopped by at a suya spot, I bought suya for her, and also bought for her mum and her sisters at home. We got to her place, she gave me a hug, I turned back, got to the b/stop, opened my wallet, only to discover I had nothing left! I trekked another 2miles back home! I got home and wat I cld afford for dinner was 'garri and water' embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Truckpusher(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2014
She stuffed her g-string into my mouth while we were making love and screaming at me to eat it grin

Wild thing if you ask me kiss
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by dadarupees(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2014
joywendy: back in secondary school when I hard this deep crush on one guy like this
Aspa he was a friend of mine you know the hi and 'chat a lil' kinda friend and then really I don't know how the feeling came about. I saw it has a big deal to fall for a friend and I didn't want to fall. Btw I heard he had also crush on someone else even if he didn't I was not ready for any emotional attachment. So I tried everything to keep away the thought of him and keep some distance between the two of us. Everything was going smoothly till the school management decided to change our tables and tablemates. I got to dining hall to check for my table, I checked found my table and guess whose name was written after mine? His! Aspa I don die! grin we are table mates! I sat down praying that he seats at the far end of the table. He came and then he was like 'quiet a while so joy we are on the same table?' Of course we are I said in my head while nodding to his statement. Then where did he seat? In my freaking front!! Gosh it was like I should melt into my chair embarassed so I would seat everyday starring at this fine,tall and nice dude. There is no way I would eat without looking once or twice. This was temptation from the devil himself grin it was time to eat I lost my appetite. Ate lil and left. After that I stopped coming to the dining hall and started leaving on snacks we get during the long break as my school didn't allow provisions. I would have swichted tables but the rules then were very hard on people who switch tables and I didn't know who to swicth with. Even those on my table all seem to like their seat and won't bulge. So yes I stayed a whole week depending on snacks and lil food. All because I didn't want to look at my crush's face. I was prepared to continue to the second week till a table mate I hardly talked to came and spoke to me. Asking me if they have offended me in any way for me to be going on hunger strike, that what I was doing wasn't good and not healthy.

To cut the story short I went back to the table after various warnings. I got there and it seemed like the table arrangement had change due to an event that took place there but with the same tablemates and there was just a seat left for me I checked around and realized he was sitting at the other end a bit far from the empty seat and I sat down.

Looking back I can only laugh at my naivety and stupidity back then.
Thinking I could manually make my crush go and not eating food! Thank God for growth grin
The silly things we do grin grin
this is super story
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by maulsy(f): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2014
best2com: Wore a Wet Trouser just to see her, Stole Recharge cards from the shop to text her....Smiling alone like a MUMU when thinking of her..Dreaming of me and her in the Land of Love!!!! lol
. Wetin love d do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / 4 Delta Brothers That Wedded 6 Wives Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.