Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

1onebigman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1onebigman's Profile / 1onebigman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Romance / Easybuy, Easy Go by 1onebigman(m): 2:30am On Jul 07, 2022
Have received alot of complains from people who said their phone got missing barely two month after obtaining it through easybuy. So I want to know is it that there is something spiritually wrong in making phone purchases through easybuy or they are just making an assumption
Politics / Re: All Boko Haram Suspects In Kuje Prison Have Escaped - Bashir Magashi by 1onebigman(m): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
At this point I will say let Nigeria just prepare for the worst.i see foot-soldiers preparing for battle
Politics / Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by 1onebigman(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh pls shut up.. she's very right..how can we determine that the same person you want all Nigerian to accept is gonna solve nigeria's issue..you Dumbos don't understand that everyone is free to vote and support whoever he/she so wish..

Your choice can't be theirs..never..we are human and we all have different opinion.. undecided
Your candidate might be evil and incompetent in the eyes of others..vice versa.. simple as that..
What if your candidate eventually gets the power and doesn't perform well..?
What are you gonna do..so pls stop the gibberish and respect people's choice of candidate... undecided
op I suggest you shot up instead.keep sentiment aside and be truthful to your self and your generation for ones .how will you want to compare an already weak and aged man like tinubu to someone like obi.somebody like tinubu should be at home playing with his great grand children instead of contesting to become a president
Romance / Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by 1onebigman(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
If you are sure your friend isn't following another woman where he is then don't tell him.but if you know your friend is loyal to his wife even though he is far away please I take God beg you tell am .but make sure say what you are saying is legit oo

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by 1onebigman(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmm,I'm not sure PO is a violent man.you people are just dragging him into what some bad and nonsensical people type while sitting in there homes .better focus on the candidate and face the bullies .the fact that Po is not a bully is enough to support him and vote for him.fir those of you trying to demarket him ,na una selve una de do.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by 1onebigman(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2022
For this nairaland,na only me and seun be the god-fearing men
Romance / Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by 1onebigman(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2022
Was 2019..na untop fridge I been choose as my dinning table and one AC wey been de outside my house
Politics / Re: The Rise Of Labour Party And Peter Obi's 2023 Chances by 1onebigman(m): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

Comot here how this one concern us

Each time in the history of Nigeria when a punching bag is required, Igbos will always offer themselves up.

I don't know if this is a curse, or just shortsightedness or mere coincidence.

1) pre-coup the west was experiencing a terrorist crisis ( almost similar to what UGM is doing) Nzeogu and friends offered themselves up to be used as punching bags.

2) Abacha VS Abiola, Nzeribe offered himself to be used

3) Jonathan vs Northern cabal, Igbos offered themselves again

4) Tinubu VS Atiku, the delusional Peter Obi presented himself again. instead of Igbos to do the same thing Yorubas always do in any South VS North affair (which is side with the north) they're wasting their time and energy on a fruitless endeavor.

Tinubu and His SWAGA companions would never Dare attack an Northern aspirant, point one Tinubu Supporter attacking Kwankwaso or Atiku.

Peter Obi and Igbos will always be targeted by Tinubuists and SWAGA, If one is following this election online it'll seem like the election is Between Peter Obi/Igbos VS Yoruba/Tinubu.

This is the time Igbos should Take the back seat and just Enjoy the ride, If Peter Obi drops out of the race today.
YOU'LL see the Yorubas will have nothing to campaign with or against, even the northerners that are Political are not Attacking Atiku and his major party, every Ammunition is targeted at Peter Obi and Igbos.

Igbos have Sense, Tell Peter Obi to drop out, the single thing that can bring all Nigerians together is to be Anti-Igbo don't help them strengthen that Anti-Igbo Unity for another 8years, Support Atiku or Tinubu, choose one side, don't allow Peter Obi to run.
who be this,mtcheee

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) by 1onebigman(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
iykofias:
Aswear, I will make this money or live trying
��I understand bro,no worry you don't have to die trying cause you gonn definitely make it
Politics / Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 1onebigman(m): 1:32am On Jun 08, 2022
It hurts to see the supposed reasonable and sane youths campaign or even nurture the thoughts of voting the likes of grandpa tinubu,I like to blv we can do better as a people.we are not cursed to continue electing sick old men..tinubu is visibly not healthy enough.the love for your country should come before any politician or individual . please Nigerian youths let's not miss it this time.think and think well.i dun talk my own

19 Likes

Romance / Re: I Need A Job Please ( I Don't Want To Commit Suicide) by 1onebigman(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Op just come to Lagos island,you will see lots of site jobs there wey you fit the do for daily pay
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Get A Job Or An Accommodation First? Which? by 1onebigman(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is no subject of debate bro.better manage where you are for the meantime and look for a job there after you can start searching and get an accommodation of your choice
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by 1onebigman(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2022
marsman:

She is never going to give reno a reply. The only major winning peter will get during the process of these political activities, is the one he had at the labour party convention.
GCFR is a crown that can not fit Peter Obi's head in 8 years to come.
oga I strongly disagree with you on this.if you day Mr obi can't win the election because of the corrupt nature of our electoral process I will agree but saying his head doesn't fit the crown I think no sane human will agree with you on that

7 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Reno Omokri Vs Nkechi Blessing by 1onebigman(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Omo see de way Mr Reno use Tonto and nkechi take do comparison

Jobs/Vacancies / My Job,your Job,our Job And Employment Status by 1onebigman(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2022
I'm a mixologist/bartender based in lagos.currently Im in search of a job.if you happen to be in the hospitality industry and know any organization that needs a mixologist/bartender please link me up.i will grately appreciate it
Politics / Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by 1onebigman(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2022
Incoming presido
Romance / Next Five Years. by 1onebigman(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2022
I know alot of people have been asked this simple but yet serious question "where do you see yourself in five years"..in the last five years i drown in the ocean of falling and waking and falling again.but in this next five years I hope not to fall if I wake so guys,where you able to achieve your last five years dream or you are looking for another five years
Celebrities / Re: Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) by 1onebigman(m): 2:40am On Dec 12, 2021
His killers will never end well if dem like make dem go confess they go still no end well..omor I remember until few months back I have had his album from 2016 till this year and anyday I want to listen to his album Na autorepeat I de put am..RIP MAN

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by 1onebigman(m): 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Vwoman200:
Congratulations and happy freedom regaining to your dad.
It's indeed a testimony, so many people are languishing in prison for sins they didn't commit.
Some will not even make it alive to the day of freedom.
While some will be wrongfully convicted.
Let me use your father as a point of contact to those who are being held for crimes they did not commit, may divine intervention happen for them to reunite with their families again, Amen.
amen and amen to that
Family / Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by 1onebigman(m): 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Your thoughts are already evil. In fact, your thoughts are a greater evil than any action conceivable.

You should kill yourself. Do your family a favor
oga,why would you advice someone to kill himself,op just just chill,take a deep breath and then smile
Celebrities / Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by 1onebigman(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
I'm happy for them..and as a true fan am really happy for that

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Drake Spent ₦2.3Billion On Rare Richard Mille Wrist Watch For His Birthday(Pics) by 1onebigman(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Beckysexy:
I love you Drake.

My baby daddy and future husband.
��� better carry that kpekus go give baba tunde because na him go knack am well...drake no like leftover
Celebrities / Re: Bbnaija Angel Spray N1 Million At birthday Party, Cross Pere Saskay (video) by 1onebigman(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ogbeni listen to what your viewers are saying.. nobody wants to have anything to do with your channel because of your idiotic and mumuish way of presenting... better heed to people's advice and readjust
Romance / Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by 1onebigman(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
I'm pained at this story if truly it's real...I only have one thing to say,use your head but make sure you tell your friend everything and I mean everything you saw

4 Likes

Romance / Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by 1onebigman(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:
If you're from age 15 and above and you're not into crypto, something dey worry you. Even if you don't have money to invest in it, at least, use YouTube to learn how it works first.

If we all have money, hatred, depression, envy and jealous will reduce on Earth and cryptocurrency is here to help with that to a certain degree.

boss I want to private chat you maybe on whatsapp,I need mentor wey go coach me to know more about how to make this money plz 09034985537 that's my number or you can plz drop yours so I can message you thanks
Romance / Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by 1onebigman(m): 5:06am On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul,I just went on your timeline to see a picture of the person behind this handle but unfortunately your picture was not there..I like you already.i love the fact that you tried to protect your integrity by refraining from a non sensible joke but what I don't understand is why you had to involve someone's parents in your insult. Peace
Romance / Whatsapp Final Notice by 1onebigman(m): 3:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Who else has been receiving a voice note on whatsapp saying it's a final notice concerning the closure of WhatsApp and requires users to pass it around to avoid there whatsapp being shot down,plz how true is this and has anyone else been receiving such VN?
Crime / Re: Man Calls For Arrest Of Joeboy As A Lady Drink Dettol In Tiktok Video by 1onebigman(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
2special:
The Twitter user, smada is an idiot
a very big one

1 Like

Travel / Re: Journey To Lasgidi by 1onebigman(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamtardey:
If You have time just go around and talk to people, get contacts ... start from ikeja
ok thanks,I appreciate
Travel / Journey To Lasgidi by 1onebigman(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2021
Nairalanders,I finally relocated from the north(kaduna) to the west (lagos) life became kinda tough without a job and security threat while in kaduna but now I'm in lag.i love kaduna to be honest but I need to help home. if you are in lagos pls I will appreciate if you can link me up with an information to get a job.. thanks
Politics / Kaduna People by 1onebigman(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Honestly I'm scared about the future of Nigeria especially for those living in the north..the recent spike in killings like what happened recently in kaduna where I base is frightening.. everyone should brace up for the worst and pray for peace,too much bloodshed, kidnapping,terror and affliction in this country,my kaduna people stay alert ,and please let's pray for peace to return back to our home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.