Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. (31573 Views)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by emperorchedda(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2014
theplanmaker:

Honey you are just assuming that he is someone who can be pushed around.... Lol, there iz something called 'law' it is a tricky thing, but some people are trained in the act of wielding it. Soldier ko soldier ni
Baddoleeeeeeeee!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by clemzo101(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2014
If u even the police my dear u will just worsen the whole thing because d police officer dat will accept to take up the case will love to have a taste of ur honeywell. So be duly guided. because dey will just see u as one spoilt babe and will love to participate in the programme. Successful registration of the policemen into ur honeywell academy will decide weda dey will handle the case or not.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by cutecanson(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2014
Wat re u? A dog or wat! U brk up wit ur guy bt he asked 4 sex n u gave it to him willingly...hmmm wat a world....4rm d word of vector 'popular' dat's wat u wl bcm soon or dnt u want to b popular?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Oahray: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2014
Awww... So you are sorry now, not for treating so badly someone that cared about you... Not for carelessly going back for a roll in the hay after breaking up... But because he has something he could use against you.

I almost feel like saying it serves you right, but we are all humans and make mistakes. You could weep the oceans or move mountains, but when he truly deletes them, how would you know?

It seems meaningless to offer any advice without a clear idea of what the finish line looks like.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by onegig(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2014
What happens to walking away when tired of something. ? Why cheat?

People just like complicating issues. The world is a simple one.

Op. Good luck and best wishes. You would need lots of that.

If you can do wrong you should be ready to dance to the music.
Same with the guy. You both need a hard reset.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by emperorchedda(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2014
Oahray:
Awww... So you are sorry now, not for treating so badly someone that cared about you... Not for carelessly going back for a roll in the hay after breaking up... But because he has something he could use against you.

I almost feel like saying it serves you right, but we are all humans and make mistakes. You could weep the ocean or move mountains, but when he truly deletes them, how would you know?

It seems meaningless to offer any advice without a clear idea of what the finish line looks like.
You first paragraph is spot on!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by emperorchedda(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2014
Girls are avoiding this thread like a plague grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by xenten: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2014
I dont know what people have been advising you. What your boyfriend did is very wrong and its an invasion of your privacy. If you are an adult, I will suggest you seek legal counsel on this. Its time someone is taught a lesson about respecting privacy in this country. He recorded it without your consent with intent to blackmail. That is another offence. Pls. get a lawyer and sue his a*s*s.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by adepiero: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2014
thorbar:
.....U̶̲̥̅̊ can become popular dis way...trust me
Tell this to the OP undecided
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by RColours: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2014
xenten:
I dont know what people have been advising you. What your boyfriend did is very wrong and its an invasion of your privacy. If you are an adult, I will suggest you seek legal counsel on this. Its time someone is taught a lesson about respecting privacy in this country. He recorded it without your consent with intent to blackmail. That is another offence. Pls. get a lawyer and sue his a*s*s.

Forget all this law crap. If the guy goes ahead with this, the damage is done already. Getting the law enforcement involved would just complicate and mess things up, not repair anything. The only way forward is to plead with the guy to calm the fcvk down.

You release the video, then what? What do you gain? Satisfaction? How long will it last?
The girl might be a heo, a cheap one at that, but it ain't left for you to decide. Free her. Let her be. Let her quilt deal with her, not you.

These girls ain't loyal. Neither are we.

I hope you reconsider guy. Let her go.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2014
I'm going to see his sister today to tell her everything, they can help me beg him or something. i don't know if it's a gud idea
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2014
theplanmaker:

It's her fault, she was a serial cheat, took d guy 4 granted cos she tot he was a fool. I gues d guy is in control nw
It's her fault we all know dat and she's really sorry for what she did pls forgive her,I know she deserves it but pls pls pls forgive her,am begging on her behalf embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Mskrisx(f): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2014
Dear planmaker I mskrisx personally is pleading with you even before ppl noticed you the guy in question,I already had the feeling.Please I know if you don't Have respect for anything you sure do have for God your maker and my maker who is capable of snatching anyone's breath and at anytime he wishes......my deary please for the fact that the life. We live is a mystery knowing not whom will be that messiah or from whom's lineage it's gonna come......pls and pls bro let it go....as u let go of whatever it is my God will beautify your life like GOLD.Thanks cause I know you can do it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2014
adepiero:
Be happy! that was how Kim Kardashian got popular grin

grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by dBard: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2014
xenten:

wat if d guy claims it was consensual? undecided
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by cococandy(f): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2014
A girlfriend that you've not married you're feeling funky for,if she was your wife what would you do? Kill her?
I'm surprised you feel she owes you her body
Ediot with entitlement mentality.

Op keep this thread for reference purposes in case he goes ahead to do what he threatens to do,then you have this as proof that he's the one who leaked the info. He will get his assss whooped so bad he will never go near a camera in his life again.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Ebubeslym(m): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2014
cococandy:
A girlfriend that you've not married you're feeling funky for,if she was your wife what would you do? Kill her?
I'm surprised you feel she owes you her body
Ediot with entitlement mentality.

Op keep this thread for reference purposes in case he goes ahead to do what he threatens to do,then you have this as proof that he's the one who leaked the info. He will get his assss whooped so bad he will never go near a camera in his life again.

exactly

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by zeb04(f): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2014
I think the boy in question is really stooppid and senseles.
It was a bf/gf nonsense not marriage
Are you the first to be cheated on....what nonsense
If I were you op,I would stop beggin and better plan a way to bring him down also if he decides to carry out his childish act.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by cococandy(f): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2014
xenten:
OP follow this advice. Before it is too late .once you start begging him,he will feel he has a hold over your life. And no matter how much you beg,he may still go ahead to release the video as it is obvious he has a devilish mind.

Better for you to be in a position of bargaining too. If a lawyer has this thread as evidence of what he intends to do, and the case is entered in court as a threat to your well being,let's watch him go ahead and defy court orders.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by ifyalways(f): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2014
Rubbish.

Dude should thank his stars he is dealing with a naïve girl. Beg him exactly for what? Are they married?

Girl go legal on his poooor, pathetic asss. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by cococandy(f): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2014
emperorchedda:
last time I checked recording a video was no offence!

!
really? Like really? Recording a sex video of someone without their permission is no offense.

Jesu! Where do these dumbfvcks crawl out from?
Is it garri you have in your head where your brain should be?

I'm not even going to address the rest of your mor0nic post. This line just stood out in its xtupidity

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by topaaz(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2014
Dear guy with the nude videos, I heard you're on nairaland. Please upload it we all want to watch. Thanks for your cooperation cool.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by itsmee(f): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2014
What breed of people do we have this days sef?

Yes we all know the op was wrong by cheating on him and she was daft for going back to straff him after they've broken up....what happened to walking away and never looking back.

mr man, you have a nude to leak, what are you still waiting for? People like you are very funny..just be sure not to blank your face if that will return back your deflated ego and manhood.

you keep going back and forth screaming blue murder..no be your fault na.

op, quit begging and start taking proactive measures....inform people close to you so that they will know what to expect and prepare yourself for the worse.

I hope you will learn your lessons from this

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by grimandevil: 10:41am On Nov 28, 2014
r we still begging theplanmaker? hmmm
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by itsmee(f): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2014
peaceemerald, did you see the videos yourself or he just claim to have it and you believed him?

how old are you both sef?

ladies please be careful when dating a guy, some people are just sorry excuses...
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by zeb04(f): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2014
Op you better brace yourself up and stop this pleading bs
Don't belive it even when he says has deleted it. Because from his post online,I can see he is evil and childish.

To the ex
You have to be sure you are ready to finish what you have started
Very soon this won't be between both of you alone.
It will involve lawyers,your friends,your family and don't for once think you are tanishing only her image but yours also.so be very ready most times things don't go the way we plan and am very sure yours won't go your way.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2014
valdes00:

Hehehehe... Tanx bro, buh its stil none of my concern... Tell dat to d OP
............ I just did!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Geesanni: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2014
IF D BABE NO TO USE D GUY HEAD AS MAGARIRIZIN HIM,SHE SHOULD GO TO AREA H POLICE STATION GO CARRY POLICE MK D GUY CM WRITE UNDERSTATEMENT ND MK DEM COLLECT D VIDEO 4 HIM HAND,ND IF HE LEAKED AM BASE ON D UNDERSTATEM,SHE FIT SUE D GUY FOR BIG MONI,MAYBE SHE FIT TK D UY GET HER FIRST BIG MONI
modelmike7:
This is a very serious issue! I really feel your pain girl, I won't like to start castigating you for the heinous act you commited by cheating on your guy, I will only like to comment on the solution to your predicament, the only thing you can do is to keep begging him and let him know how so sorry you are, (tho I know how I will feel assuming it is a girl that did that to me anyway), tho assuming he even let u know he has deleted all, what is the assurance that he hasn't transfer it to another medium while making you believe he doesn't have it anymore? It is a very dicey situation you have put yourself into girl. I just pray he is the forgiving type, if not, I really feel for you for the consequence of your unfaithful act. I pray he forgives you and let you move on with your life, cos if not, I know some very crude actions some other girls will take to cover up this kinda act, it could actually take lives, which I don't pray this escalate to! So just keep begging him so he can have a change of heart!!! Some holes aren't just loyal!!!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by itsmee(f): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2014
zeb04:
Op you better brace yourself up and stop this pleading bs
Don't belive it even when he says has deleted it. Because from his post online,I can see he is evil and childish.

To the ex
You have to be sure you are ready to finish what you have started
Very soon this won't be between both of you alone.
It will involve lawyers,your friends,your family and don't for once think you are tanishing only her image but yours also.so be very ready most times things don't go the way we plan and am very sure yours won't go your way.

abi na

see as the guy is feeling important....some people can be evil
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by nitlad: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2014
Na boyfriend/girlfriend matter dey generate dis kain hoopla so? undecided
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by nickz(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2014
smh......reason why i like i badan girlsgringrin
they won't even waste time
by the time they submit your picture to one alfah!!gringrin
you go use your hand give the girl the video...mtcheww

now i believe chris brown
honestly.....THIS GIRLS AIN'T LOYALsadsadsad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site / 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.