Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. (31577 Views)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by mya1: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2014
cococandy:
A girlfriend that you've not married you're feeling funky for,if she was your wife what would you do? Kill her?
I'm surprised you feel she owes you her body
Ediot with entitlement mentality.

As in!!!

The dude is such a lowlife. He's so pathetic and got nothing going on for him so much as to descend so lowly to blackmailing a girl(who dumped him) for sex.

Op, he would continue to torment you for as long as you beg. Kick his sad life to the curb and handle this legally .

By the way, Mr theplanmaker - you've only displayed your idiocy through this act and have shown to be worse - way worse than the op!

If you're so sex starved and can't get a girl, prostitutes are still available !

Arrant nonsense!!!

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2014
Gal, u r very naïve!
D time he showed u d recorded rubbish is when u would hv sworn into action.
Don't u ever make d mistake of begging him again.

Go scout for a female human right lawyer and watch him beg for mercy.
And pls make sure d lawyer is a feminist.
He will regret d day he met u.

And to u gals out there that open leg anyhow. Yes its just sexx but can u see d damage?

When professing I love u, be very careful. At d long run,u will be d vulnerable one. Society don't protect young gals. Protect urself. I see some sampling their pictures here anyhow, if some will come out to tell their various experience.
Be wise and concentrate in building ur future. I tell u time will come when u will get tired of banging.

What makes u is not 24hrs sociial site activeness, yes there r times u come and play but most times u r online is to dig out info and learn. Equip urself for d outside world is self centered and wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by izaray(f): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2014
Samfigo1:
Are you the only one in the video? If he exposes you, he's exposing himself...
But wait o...are you a dog? What breed?
Dn't 4get dat some men lack shame!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Evina(f): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2014
Dexema:
The guy has done something evil but why do I have a feeling this girl deserves to be tormented,in life there always has to be a scapegoat to serve as a lesson for BAD deeds.
FOR THE LADY
Approach the dudes friend with either your pastor or a respected elderly person and have a face to face conversation with the guy and iron matters out,you cud hav a recording of such meeting for future purposes,I'm sure behind the hurt there is
A logical man.

FOR THE guy
Releasing the video won't be only unciviised behavior but also barbaric.try to forgive her and pls delete ALL the pix and videos as secrets find their way into the open later,her merely seeing you after this incident wud giv her high BP cos she dosent know if you stil hav them that is enough eternal punishment for her.
For all those suggesting brute force,fire and brimstone,obviously you don't know how the law works,make the guy get beta lawyer he wud not only release the video and get away with it he might even sue the OP .

@ the highlighted shocked on what grounds? He is the one that would be sued. angry
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2014
theplanmaker:

Honey you are just assuming that he is someone who can be pushed around.... Lol, there iz something called 'law' it is a tricky thing, but some people are trained in the act of wielding it. Soldier ko soldier ni
.............. Wow! Never knew the guy has been commenting on this thread since last nite, and we were here quoting each other over and over, pls kindly forgive and let go, I know it may be hard, but please just be more mature about it all. Please forgive her and move on. Thanks Guy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by stanconnect(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2014
grimandevil:

planmaker my guy abeg let her b .dont spread the video just delete them and free her. i know is not easy but believe me is the best thing to do. i have been in a deeper mess dan u. to show u r a real man let it be. abeg just let d idiotic babe go. play maturity.

I agree with u bro...we all have heard our own cupz of xperience from this bitches buh in times like this I belive maturity remains the sure way to take...she doesn't deserve u...she acknowledged how gre8 of a Man u are here..so still remain that great guy she tagged u to be...call he for a meeting speak up ur mind to her...delete all those videos..wish her well and walk away...I bet u..she will be left to be judged by her conscience....if God should punish us this way according to our daily sin, I don't think a single soul will still be alive on this planet...even in the scriptures if u are a christian u'll agree with me on the event of the adulterous woman...Jesus said 'Let him that have no sin be the first to cast the stone' of all of em that wished the woman dead...none was innocent enough to crucify her....so plan maker my guy...just tamper justice with mercy....I belive she v learnt her lessons....hailing u from my zone...
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by kuphid(f): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2014
j0rdannkyle:
Rather than throwing insults at her which won't solve anything...... I think we should help her beg. As this can ruin her.

So mr, hopefully you're reading this(she says u're on NL), I kindly ask that you forgive her, we're all human beings. Imagine your self in her shoes now, its quite disturbing to think that one day you'll wake up and the whole nigeria is talking about you. Yeah, I know what she did was wrong, but it doesn't justify this, am not excusing her here but am asking that u see reason, revenge never solves anything, just continues a cycle of hate... Be the bigger person, forgive and just let it go am sure you wouldn't wanna be the cause of someone else's down fall. So again, and again I ask that you forgive, not cos she deserves it, but cos its the right thing to do
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

Plss i beg u
..................Ishetheone?.............. So we can all beg him togeda?!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by xenten: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2014
dBard:

wat if d guy claims it was consensual? undecided

even if he claims it was recorded with her consent, if he release it, is he releasing it with her consent. Half of the problem we have is fear of exposure. Its a clear fact that all of us are having sex. but we all hide and pretend about it. that is why freaks like her ex can prey on her insecurity, her fear of being exposed.

What if someone else see the collections and expose her. Its better she deals with this directly now.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

Im not going to d police please, I'm begging
................. Ishestilltheone I feel your pain, I know you may not even be able to sleep @ night. Pls forgive bro, Pleasseeee!!!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by folawiyoma(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2014
Hahhaahaha

Can't stop laughing. Barcanista. Ur wife is begging now. Forgive and forget.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by dBard: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2014
xenten:

even if he claims it was recorded with her consent, if he release it, is he releasing it with her consent. Half of the problem we have is fear of exposure. Its a clear fact that all of us are having sex. but we all hide and pretend about it. that is why freaks like her ex can prey on her insecurity, her fear of being exposed.

What if someone else see the collections and expose her. Its better she deals with this directly now.

I disagree. If it was consensual, then he is @liberty t do wit his wat he wants. Secondly, he can always claim it was leaked.
Point is....going t court will simply b a long ,tedious affair that may not end favorably, n @taryour, threats or force wil be d wrong way to go (esp.not in d way u suggested)

Never underestimate the lengths people r willing t go f vengeance.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2014
folawiyoma:
Hahhaahaha

Can't stop laughing. Barcanista. Ur wife is begging now. Forgive and forget.

grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2014
@peaceemerald uve been sleeping around, that means several guys av seen u naked with u enjoying it, so what's d big deal if d guy leaks ur nudes to several other peeps. U can't eat ur cake and av it. Let it slide. U are an ashewo in ur street but u don't want the people on the other street to know u are one. Then y be an ashewo in d first place? There's nothing u can do bout it. U wana report the guy to the police? God bless if the guy sues u for wrongful arrest. U go too hear am.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Mcbussy(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

I dated my ex for about 2 years, somewhere along the line i started cheating on him. It's not like i didn't love him then, i just don't know what came over me. Somehow he found out when he saw a conversation between me and the guy i was cheating with. I begged him, he forgave me. It kinda happened again, and the guilt was too much to bear, so i broke up with him despite his pleas cos i felt he deserved better. He invited me over, and begged me to have sex with him one last time,. I didn't know he recorded the whole thing. He later showed me the video, and some nude pictures of me on his bed. He didn't say why he did it, or what he was going to do with the pictures and videos. But I'm terrified, i can't sleep at night knowing that a guy that now hates me that much has my nude pictures and a sex video. Please i need help, what do i do? What if he starts to blackmail me? I have begged and begged, he refused to delete them. i know i am a bad person, and i regret everything i did please forgive me, i know you are on nairaland plssss

Well,sometimes that's wah u get for being a bad person....other people are capable of being bad too,so I guess that's what he's showing u now.

Report to the police,throw some cash around and I'm sure he'll cooperate after spending like 2days in cell. Recording sum1 or taking pictures of a persons privacy without his/her consent is a crime. wink
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Mcbussy(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2014
Diffdeef:
Nonsense! What your ex did was wrong!

recording the whole sex scene??

Infact,I personally want to see that video........!!

What nonsense!
Guys can be so heartless.

He did nonsense but u wanna see d nonsense...Lol

Are you justice Oputa? grin
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by salemdv(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2014
As a lady, If your soup always finishes before your
Eba, You can never manage a matrimonial home.
- Isaac Newton, 1812
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by DICKtator: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2014
taryour:

And you your mind you have posted something reasonable

After you have sued her and her family you go ahead to release the video abi? And you think after releasing the whole world will clap for you has a good movie producer shey Just releasing the video is a straight way to jail,no need for court at all.

Am really amazed a lot are saying beg the guy, beg him for what please YES the op was wrong but what this guy has done is far worse than what she did.

@op do you have a mother? The longer you delay this issues isn't funny at all o.

If you where to be my daughter ehen...

I rarely post on nl and this will be my 2nd or 3rd time posting on the romance section. This topic is really getting at me. I wish I knew this op personally.

The guy in question must have been doing this act for long and getting away with it.This act is worse than rape.
The guy needs to be dealt with and served as a lesson to those into same act.

Hey easy tigress!!
Don't let your emotions get the better of your sense!!!!!!!
Worse than rape?
Once again, don't let your emotions get the better of your sense!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by OohMpa: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2014
prettyboi1989:
@peaceemerald uve been sleeping around, that means several guys av seen u naked with u enjoying it, so what's d big deal if d guy leaks ur nudes to several other peeps. U can't eat ur cake and av it. Let it slide. U are an ashewo in ur street but u don't want the people on the other street to know u are one. Then y be an ashewo in d first place? There's nothing u can do bout it. U wana report the guy to the police? God bless if the guy sues u for wrongful arrest. U go too hear am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2014
begging him doesn't solve ur problem, d guy is a real coward....threaten a lady whom u both once hard great fellings for each other before the ol senerio started.... guy d worst tin u will do is spread d video Wic am sure will av even started spreading. then u will now fill like d Don Abi (I treated her Bleep up, next tym she will learn nt to mess around with other peoples feelings). boy (cos dat wat u are) is d worst u can do...and by then u will av ur own burden of guilt to live wit. and to miss, dat ur own part to live with . I swear begging or threaten him wit d police wount solve ur problem. it already d end of d road for una both, wat u did wat very wrong but in d other hand it a step for u to work out ur wrongs and learn from it. seeing ur nude pix or video doesn't mean u wount see some wan who will treat u good and b der for u. wake up, b smart and let d world see dat transformation and stop bothering urself

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by gannod(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2014
@dplanmaker,Please,I beg You in the name of God,forgive her. I m a guy and I know what it means to be betrayed by the one You love. Women would always cheat,it is in their DNA. Destroy those nude stuff and move on.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by DICKtator: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
izaray:
Dn't 4get dat some men lack shame!

This topic is about a lady that cheated not once but twice on her guy,probably with someone that he knows!!!
He even referred to her as a sluuuuut!!! (Though I don't understand why he was in a relationship with one!. I mean sluuutts get phuuccccked and dumped!. No two ways bout it cos like Snoop said"baaaaaitcccchesss ain't shhhhhyyyyttte!!"wink

I mean,the topic is bout a supposedly shameless girl and you are talking bout men not having shame?

This not only the height,in fact,this is the zenith,peak,top,up of irony to say the least!!!!!!!!

You Berra "off" your pants and let's make our own poooornnno movie!!!
Hey!! My diiirrrcccckk can make you famous!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Missmossy(f): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Eeyah lipsrsealed how pathetic embarassed feel so sorry for you. The guy should move on now, what will he gain from leaking your nudes?
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
taryour:

Yea right, reasonable and peace keeping guys indeed!!!

The longer you stay on here begging this wicked guy the more people he shows those pictures and videos to. Who know how many people he has shown it to already.

Now am directing this same question at you. If this were to happen to your elder or younger sister,what will be your reaction

Will you just sit back and relax waiting for reasonable and peace setting guys to keep begging While your sisters image and future is been tarnished

What exactly has she don sef to warrant such cruelty on her person.

My dear leave sentiments out of this, it won't stand in a law court. The guy seems to know exactly what he is doing, read his post carefully. There is something called 'burden of proof' in a law court. In this case, tge burden lies on the op

1) he hasn't blackmailed her technically
2) there is no way of proving that he has the video. A smart guy would keep it far away from him
3) even if you get the video, he could claim it was consensual, after all they were lovers! There is no way of proving otherwise, it ll be his word against hers, the judge's hands are tied in this case
4)if the video is out in the open, the guy could simply file a police report that he was robbed of his 0hone and laptop, and whoever stole them had access to the video and uploaded it. Add this to 3 above and he is a free man
5) the guy can claim that he broke up with you, and you are setting him up to deal with him in return. Either way he walks.
While the whole drama is playing out, op's reputation ll b in tatters. Even if n9 9ne has seen the videos, there ll be rumours of it! And the exact thing you are avoiding will happen. The only way to keep this thing quiet is to beg him with every means possible. If you go tue legal route, op ll embarass herself, and the guy ll walk free.
Op, adide tge break up and cheating, is tgere something else making him angry?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by oduz: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

Bros i thought of d police option, wat if he saves dem somwere nd delete it frm his fone? Bside if i arrest him, pepo ll ask wat hapnd, dstory will spread.

Thro Police action he will be made to write an undertaking for any accidental or Direct Leakage

The guy has positioned himself as a potential blackmailer

Bloody pervert na so the thing sweet u, dem dey beg u Now u dey form, by the time nl integrity group conduct their invesigation & publish your picture & every sensible spinster start avoiding u, that will be the end of your romantic career ................ cool

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by izaray(f): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
DICKtator:

This topic is about a lady that cheated not once but twice on her guy,probably with someone that he knows!!!
He even referred to her as a sluuuuut!!! (Though I don't understand why he was in a relationship with one!. I mean sluuutts get phuuccccked and dumped!. No two ways bout it cos like Snoop said"baaaaaitcccchesss ain't shhhhhyyyyttte!!"wink

I mean,the topic is bout a supposedly shameless girl and you are talking bout men not having shame?

This not only the height,in fact,this is the zenith,peak,top,up of irony to say the least!!!!!!!!

You Berra "off" your pants and let's make our own poooornnno movie!!!
Hey!! My diiirrrcccckk can make you famous!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
You no well, rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
oduz:

Thro Police action he will be made to write an undertaking for any accidental or Direct Leakage

The guy has positioned himself as a potential blackmailer

Bloody pervert na so the thing sweet u, dem dey beg u Now u dey form, by the time nl integrity group conduct their invesigation & publish your picture & every sensible spinster start avoiding u, that will be the end of your romantic career ................ cool

Can you prove that d idiot in question has the video? I guess not. Immediately you call for an undertaking, he call in his lawyer, he could claim he has no knowledge of the said video, and the op is trying to set him up after a bad break up. As long as tgis is standing, any undertaking is invalid! He could go to court first. Does op really want the drama? The best option here is to involve the guys family his mum everybody should brg him. He ll respect his mum at least.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by emperorchedda(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
prettyboi1989:
I can't help but say a big THANK YOU! I Hope she knows how whorish she and fellow supporters are.

So if theplanmaker gets arrested what evidence will be rendered?? LOL...

God save her if she bribes soldiers to torture the guy, she will run into cell even faster than Bolt if he knows his right.

Madam hoe sorry OP, just keep begging
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
dicefrost:

Can you prove that d idiot in question has the video? I guess not. Immediately you call for an undertaking, he call in his lawyer, he could claim he has no knowledge of the said video, and the op is trying to set him up after a bad break up. As long as tgis is standing, any undertaking is invalid! He could go to court first. Does op really want the drama? The best option here is to involve the guys family his mum everybody should brg him. He ll respect his mum at least.

I went to his sister today, but he has travelled, for law school. She hates me 2, but she only assured me dat his broda ll not dare release d video or picture. She called him in my present, he denied everything. And d sister belivd him. She has neva liked me frm day 1, she c me as a gold diga or something. I knw his mum ll bliv him 2
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

I went to his sister today, but he has travelled, for law school. She hates me 2, but she only assured me dat his broda ll not dare release d video or picture. She called him in my present, he denied everything. And d sister belivd him. She has neva liked me frm day 1, she c me as a gold diga or something. I knw his mum ll bliv him 2

Gold digger? Were u taking his money?
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by emperorchedda(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
dicefrost:

My dear leave sentiments out of this, it won't stand in a law court. The guy seems to know exactly what he is doing, read his post carefully. There is something called 'burden of proof' in a law court. In this case, tge burden lies on the op

1) he hasn't blackmailed her technically
2) there is no way of proving that he has the video. A smart guy would keep it far away from him
3) even if you get the video, he could claim it was consensual, after all they were lovers! There is no way of proving otherwise, it ll be his word against hers, the judge's hands are tied in this case
4)if the video is out in the open, the guy could simply file a police report that he was robbed of his 0hone and laptop, and whoever stole them had access to the video and uploaded it. Add this to 3 above and he is a free man
5) the guy can claim that he broke up with you, and you are setting him up to deal with him in return. Either way he walks.
While the whole drama is playing out, op's reputation ll b in tatters. Even if n9 9ne has seen the videos, there ll be rumours of it! And the exact thing you are avoiding will happen. The only way to keep this thing quiet is to beg him with every means possible. If you go tue legal route, op ll embarass herself, and the guy ll walk free.
Op, adide tge break up and cheating, is tgere something else making him angry?
dumb hoes won't read this. Shouting lawyer lawyer lawyer like they don't know lawyers have limits
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by emperorchedda(m): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

the guy is even a lawyer in the making...hoe P you are in deep shiit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.