Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section (19271 Views)

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
see you.. If to say d list reach 15, ur name for dey na

I get enough proof to backup my claim tongue

Make we leave the list as e be sha
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by pasqal09: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
angry
chimerase2:
derailing? undecided angry
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by iceberylin(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
chimerase2:
the man of God doesn't support evil cheesy
Amu a righteous man cheesy
Be like you get plenty prayer requests grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
chimerase2:
derailing? undecided angry
been begging Farano to help me place ban on this man of God since the time of Noah (Chimerase2) but she refused

Pasqal09, pls do the needful right away, or is anything wrong with the ban button ?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
pasqal09:
angry
na only u sabi vex angry angry angry
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
been begging Farano to help me place ban on this man of God (Chimerase2) but she refused

Pasqal09, pls do the needful right away, or is anything wrong with the ban button ?
if dem ban me ma padi for sport section go unban me tongue grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
God saved u ,u added urs
tosyne2much:
Seconded !!!
grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
iceberylin:

Be like you get plenty prayer requests grin
expantiate grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Thou shall not lay false allegations on the bishop, the ministry doesn't condone woman wrappering and as a bishop I live by example

*strolls to the sanctuary to cast away badoolee spirit of false claims*
bishop of ladies grin cheesy
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
God saved u ,u added ursgrin
There's nothing to hide anymore jawe now that you know I'm a woman wrapper

Btw, are you on BBM or registered on whatsapp ?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
1one:

Dude...Till a lady gets married... Her heart belongs to no one guy...An average lady's heart has compartments or better put offices and departments... Within the offices, there are departments... Just like you have the MD, CEO, Branch Manager, General Manager and Chief Operating Officer, Personal Assistants, Front Desk etc of a company, so also is the heart of a girl compartmentalized

Before marriage, all these "offices" can be interchanged and inter-occupied, but as soon as she gets married...There's only one office- The CEO(The husband).

So... If you want to apply for her heart, you are freegrin
heheehehw
Dx guy x funny
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
heheehehw
Dx guy x funny

grin grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by iceberylin(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
chimerase2:
expantiate grin
This one you dh form Good boy grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:

Just passing on with keke sha
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by clevvermind(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
whizqueen:

The o.p said add yours and i did. tongue
i'm not.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
iceberylin:

This one you dh form Good boy grin
I no be good boi before? cheesy
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by iceberylin(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
chimerase2:
I no be good boi before? cheesy

No...even you know say na lie grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
bishop of ladies grin cheesy

Lmao I am sure you meant bishop of the ministry

*applies olive oil cleansing on miss badoolee
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Farano
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
iceberylin:

No...even you know say na lie grin
angry angry
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
vizkiz:

Yes bae, a very big lie...i don't use wrappers,i use blankets tongue

woman blanket
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sure I yam
tosyne2much:

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Lmao I am sure you meant bishop of the ministry

*applies olive oil cleansing on miss badoolee
ministry of women
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
Sure I yam

Do the needful, use the pm option on him asap, God bless you as you do

*bishop putting you both in prayers as we yearn for wedding bells*
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
ministry of women

Ahh this is getting serious ohh, you don see me woman wrappering before, don't corrupt the bishop na
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Naijaboiy

'His woman wrappering skills have won the
heart of virtually all the ladies to the extent
that I lost woefully to him during Mr
Nairaland contest'

Lolol. This tosyn dude is crazy.

1 Like

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Pats bishop on hiz back
See me for counselling
ronald4lif:

Ahh this is getting serious ohh, you don see me woman wrappering before, don't corrupt the bishop na

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Reyginus:
Naijaboiy

'His woman wrappering skills have won the
heart of virtually all the ladies to the extent
that I lost woefully to him during Mr
Nairaland contest'

Lolol. This tosyn dude is crazy.
hehehehehe grin

No just mind me jawe grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
Pats bishop on hiz back
See me for counselling

No worries sister in the Lord, welcome to the ministry, the counselling process is all night. Today na today

*shut doors*
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lmaooooo
ronald4lif:

No worries sister in the Lord, welcome to the ministry, the counselling process is all night. Today na today

*shut doors*
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

*shut doors*
ehnnnnn wetin u think say you wan do ? My friend open that door b4 I go use gun take fire your joystick
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
ehnnnnn wetin u think say you wan do ? My friend open that door b4 I go use gun take fire your joystick

Lol! Na just counselling na, ordinary counselling

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.