Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section (19268 Views)

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by princessayesha(f): 12:40am On Dec 28, 2014
NOTED grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by LewisO: 12:57am On Dec 28, 2014
princessayesha:
NOTED grin
For?

1 Like

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Truckpusher(m): 2:41am On Dec 28, 2014
prettythicksme:
Correct list but help me add nickz,vizkiz,agarawu23,Truckpusher.
Just because I advised you against flirting with okada men, automatically I'm woman wrappering? undecided

Dem no born op well to include me for that list. grin

tosyne2much don't shoot yet. cheesy
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 28, 2014
ronald4lif:

Lol! I take it that you're not serious like your humble self rightly pointed out earlier your post are unserious, so nice joke as always

*sips suya milk*
SUYA MILK? Chisos lord have mercy. Nairaland why na see wetin u dey cause.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 28, 2014
1one:

Dude...Till a lady gets married... Her heart belongs to no one guy...An average lady's heart has compartments or better put offices and departments... Within the offices, there are departments... Just like you have the MD, CEO, Branch Manager, General Manager and Chief Operating Officer, Personal Assistants, Front Desk etc of a company, so also is the heart of a girl compartmentalized

Before marriage, all these "offices" can be interchanged and inter-occupied, but as soon as she gets married...There's only one office- The CEO(The husband).

So... If you want to apply for her heart, you are freegrin

You need. deliverance o
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 28, 2014
Kazrem:

Who is the person?

lol , it was francistony lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 6:27am On Dec 28, 2014
Elantracey:

You need. deliverance o

Deliverance from? undecided
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 28, 2014
1one:

long episodes undecided undecided
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 28, 2014
Elantracey:

undecided undecided
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Kazrem(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2014
Elantracey:

Oh, I thought it's me because am one. Lol
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 28, 2014
Elantracey:

grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
What really made a woman wrapper?
-I don't send PM..
-I don't seek attentions from females.
-I don't follow any "f" monikers except intelligent ones, I feel like following.

cry cry
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2014
Elantracey:

long episodes undecided undecided

Go and sit down o jare
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2014
1one:

automated Woman machime
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2014
Rapsainot:
automated Woman machime

shocked shocked shocked
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ggrin(f): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2014
iceberylin:

The annoying part be say the guy drop me for #2 angry

But am a good Boy na sad
Ask chimeresea2
good don get another meaning sheyundecided
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2014
Mcquine:

SUYA MILK? Chisos lord have mercy. Nairaland why na see wetin u dey cause.

Suya milk na the koko, try some you'll like it
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by iceberylin(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2014
ggrin:
good don get another meaning sheyundecided
Lol....so u believe say I be woman wrapper sad
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by idu1(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent I doff my hat him....
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2014

grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Has Elantracey been banned or what? undecided
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Exjoker(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2014
So on point...
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Elkewwty(f): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2014
Lol
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2014
Elkewwty:
Lol
why u laughing.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Caseless: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2014
selfoss:
grin grin grin why did u modify?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Caseless: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2014
Juliaann:
Lol Naijaboiy
Iceberyln
tosyne2much
lilmaxfidel

and unibenstudent is their master that guy own 4much

that's my top 5smiley
they've all sent u PMs, i guess.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Just because I advised you against flirting with okada men, automatically I'm woman wrappering? undecided

Dem no born op well to include me for that list. grin

tosyne2much don't shoot yet. cheesy
chaiii so Truckpusher you never change?this one strong oo.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Truckpusher(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2014
prettythicksme:
chaiii so Truckpusher you never change?this one strong oo.
What else would you want me to change to when I'm too good with the way I am right now. tongue
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
What else would you want me to change to when I'm too good with the way I am right now. tongue
lol good indeed,just change my 1dollar advice.Hope you dey push your truck wella?hehehehe
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Truckpusher(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol good indeed,just change my 1dollar advice.Hope you dey push your truck wella?hehehehe
I'll remain the same till you stop flirting with okada men grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Dreyl(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2014
princessayesha:
NOTED grin
so you still exist?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2014
1one:

Has Elantracey been banned or what? undecided
she deactivated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. / If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.