Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP (70095 Views)

See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by cjoy4life: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
If you love your life get them out of your house.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by braine(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
sibepoc:
I discoverd One of my closest pal whom i had lived with for over two years had sex with my girlfriend in his house. My friend use to have a party on the 1st of January yearly, after the watchnight service we go to his place to catch fun with other invited people. While the party was going on we decided to spice up the party by doing this game we all know as devil's basket, the game fell on my girlfriends turn and a guy was asked to touch three parts in her body of which he touched her bossom, her behind and another part in my presence, my girlfriend got upset and walked into the house(the party was outside the house but in the compound), i was going to stop her and explain that it was only a game that she should come back, she made a scene and got me angry and i shouted on her. She ran in this time around crying and with that act she almost destroyed the mood of everyone at the party. I left her, continued my job at the party(DJ) and my friend went in (he's fond of trying to be a nice guy to her when i make her upset of sumtin) to talk to her or whatever of sort. It was from there it happened, i wouldnt have known if his sister hadn't caught them in the act and told me on 3rd of January. I asked both of them and they didnt deny it. I'm trying to break up with my girlfriend but she's crying all heaven and hell her saying it was little of my fault, that my friend makes her happy when i dont and gives her more attention than I do but that she loves me so much and could die if i leave her. Pls note: My close friend and my girlfriend lives with me which has been since february. So please guys what do i do about this situation?
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
All relationships go through hard times. If she easily open her legs to anyone that pets her in this trying times, then do the needed & BREAK UP.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Demainman1: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Post her unclad pictures online as a punishment. cheesy
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by ruggedtimi(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
forgive her and dnt hate her....bt bros no continue d relationship cos she will do it again, as for ur friend d guy messed up. Such person can kill u so becarefull wit him

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
I don't have anything to do with a retarded like you. Gerrout off here and stop complaining.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by delors(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Break up with her. It's simple.
As forbade the guy, when you heard and confronted him and didn't deny, you should have punched his face - just once. And end everything there.

She will do it again. She probably have been doing it before. It won't stop. You are actually dull for you to ask people's opinion before taking this step. Kick them arses out ta your life fast!
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by miembamish(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Follow ur heart..
But, for me I'll suggest u take a break and rethink if ur still ready to continue with her..
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
U need to offload that friend too. Friends like him are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by tiarwale: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
sibepoc:
I discoverd One of my closest pal whom i had lived with for over two years had sex with my girlfriend in his house. My friend use to have a party on the 1st of January yearly, after the watchnight service we go to his place to catch fun with other invited people. While the party was going on we decided to spice up the party by doing this game we all know as devil's basket, the game fell on my girlfriends turn and a guy was asked to touch three parts in her body of which he touched her bossom, her behind and another part in my presence, my girlfriend got upset and walked into the house(the party was outside the house but in the compound), i was going to stop her and explain that it was only a game that she should come back, she made a scene and got me angry and i shouted on her. She ran in this time around crying and with that act she almost destroyed the mood of everyone at the party. I left her, continued my job at the party(DJ) and my friend went in (he's fond of trying to be a nice guy to her when i make her upset of sumtin) to talk to her or whatever of sort. It was from there it happened, i wouldnt have known if his sister hadn't caught them in the act and told me on 3rd of January. I asked both of them and they didnt deny it. I'm trying to break up with my girlfriend but she's crying all heaven and hell her saying it was little of my fault, that my friend makes her happy when i dont and gives her more attention than I do but that she loves me so much and could die if i leave her. Pls note: My close friend and my girlfriend lives with me which has been since february. So please guys what do i do about this situation?
how old ar u?
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by powerblaze(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Did I read the part where you said she goes to ur friend for comfort anytime you offend her?

Well, do the math. Count how many times you offended her in 2014. That's how many times he's been fxcking her..

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by pressplay55: 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
sibepoc:
your friend is a traitor, believe me that friend of yours will sleep with your wife someday....
And as for the girl, take your share and set her free
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by ceejay80s(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
sibepoc:

the game fell on my girlfriends turn and a guy was asked to touch three parts in her body of which he touched her bossom, her behind and another part in my presence,
The guy first touch bossom,and she no vex,the guy still touch nyash,she no talk until he touch toto before she vex and u wey be the feeble boyfriend no vex wen dem dey rape ur girlfriend. Ur story no click,wale adenuga no go buy am,but if that kind thing happen to me,na horror film game we go do dat day
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Demainman1:
Post her unclad pictures online as a punishment. cheesy

LOL

COW

U want show free.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by africanqueen111(f): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
OP I hope you know Amadioha will strike your left ball dead with this foolish lies you are peddling this early new year. angryIs your girlfriend a man Or how do you explain your closest pal having sex with your best friend in his house? I thought you said the guy lives with youNigga, today is just Jan 3rd and you created this thread very early this morning, don't tell me you did all these this morning and still had time to type this your yeye post as well. Na Sango go finish you! angryTwo years or since February, I know you are dull but at least get your lies right bro.

Friedplantain
u r a genius, for u to detect all dis errors.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

So lemme get this straight, you're ok with a random guy at the party touching your gf here and there, and even shout at her to oblige and stop making a big deal about it (it's only a game), but you're not ok with your best friend having sex with her?

I really don't see why you're complaining. She simply took your blessing, and continued the 'devil's basket' in a more comfortable setting, with a more pleasurable candidate. It was only a game lipsrsealed
Chaaii, diaris god oo
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by PuntGenius: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
sibepoc:

These and many other inconsistencies in the story , this Op can lie o
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

When you said 'these hoes ain't loyal', it implied that the relationship, as described, was actually deserving of that virtue. It most certainly was not. Hence, the 'you're blind' comment on my part, which regrettably you're. Anyone who thinks loyalty is something that materializes from thin air is on a longgg thing, and should make 'these hoes ain't loyal' their theme song simply as a matter of course. It's something they'll never garner.
Well....I don't av anything to say concerning d topic...I guess he's man enough to do d needful.... and as for Ur post.... Brillant... d way u used d words r "amazing"... thumbs up...

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
OP I hope you know Amadioha will strike your left ball dead with this foolish lies you are peddling this early new year. angryIs your girlfriend a man Or how do you explain your closest pal having sex with your best friend in his house? I thought you said the guy lives with youNigga, today is just Jan 3rd and you created this thread very early this morning, don't tell me you did all these this morning and still had time to type this your yeye post as well. Na Sango go finish you! angryTwo years or since February, I know you are dull but at least get your lies right bro.

Friedplantain
cheesy grin Was wondering too. grin

Well op sorry o.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Freiburger(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
DDeliverer:
She slept with your friend and still had the guts to blame you 4 it? What will I not hear!

Odogwu, send the girl out of your house immediately or we tell seun to ban you 4 life!
Who knows if this is even the first time sef...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by DonaldGenes(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
DDeliverer:
She slept with your friend and still had the guts to blame you 4 it? What will I not hear!

Odogwu, send the girl out of your house immediately or we tell seun to ban you 4 life!

Damn! Oh boy

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by 49cents(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
I f it was a girl that caught his boyfriend nobody will riase eyebrow

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by DonaldGenes(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Well, that's a whole lotta baggage you got to carry including hers..Sure if you think you can carry it..Then forgive ' em
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sojsmith: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Playing the devil's game when some right thinking minds were in church worshiping God and praying for his guardiance for the year. THE DEVIL HAS ALSO PLAYED GAME WITH YOU.

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by DWJOBScom(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
DDeliverer:

Nna mehn I didn't even know when I clicked "like"
The thing di serious o!!!!!
What kind of comfort will earn such
The friend too should cease being his friend
The fellow too has his own blame cos your type of friends define you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by DonaldGenes(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
powerblaze:
Did I read the part where you said she goes to ur friend for comfort anytime you offend her?

Well, do the math. Count how many times you offended her in 2014. That's how many times he's been fxcking her..

You ehh
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Akinrogun(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by condralbede(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
All this Ajebota pikin playing nonsense game since d days of WizKid...which one is my Frnd touching my girlfrnds blossom in my presence. Taa it don't happen in my hood.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by DWJOBScom(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

So lemme get this straight, you're ok with a random guy at the party touching your gf here and there, and even shout at her to oblige and stop making a big deal about it (it's only a game), but you're not ok with your best friend having sex with her?

I really don't see why you're complaining. She simply took your blessing, and continued the 'devil's basket' in a more comfortable setting, with a more pleasurable candidate. It was only a game lipsrsealed

Another brilliant fellow!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by xkris11(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Forget her,she is already in love with ur friend,possibly been making love at ur absence..if u decide to forgive her she wont stop having sex with him
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
sibepoc:
I simply don't understand how solace from ur friend to ur gf culd translate to sex,its absurd,u know. @ Poster,I blame u too for making a joke of the way she felt about the game,every reasonable lady wuld'nt tolerate such indecent touching from a total stranger in the name of "devil's game". The ball is sure in ur court to decide on the status of the relatnshp,cos ur decision is discretional. Some of u men,don't value women who truly love u,instead taking her for a ride is ur best bet.If u did'nt take her complaints with a pinch of salt,all these wuld've been non-existent...jst saying.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by filcast(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
jamesversion:
Today is the 3rd of January..

What year did all that happen?
u should ve known. #trafficdrivers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.