Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (51722 Views)

Waist Beads A Complete Turn Off... / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by ligopedro: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
softysparky:

What's even in this nyash sef if not shiit.
Notin but looking at it gives konji .. No be Sagged Nyash ooh .. i mean like that Nicki Minaj abi that Toolz own .. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Bleshh: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
Gay in the making
AMEN grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
mirexxx:
he asked every1 na... op is abnormalkiss

says who??
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Clinton594(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
softysparky:

Thank you very much. I don't know why some people like following the crowd. Because they heard or saw in a movie where men trip for bum it will instantly be their turn on.

We all cannot be turned on the same way.

You're awesome... And very sincere
But wait oh.... What about abs and muscles ...
Or are they over hyped

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
Clinton594:

You're awesome... And very sincere
But wait oh.... What about abs and muscles ...
Or are they over hyped
Surprisingly it doesn't turn me on. I kinda like em with pot belly and clean white singlet and boxers.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
mirexxx:
u are normal op kiss
lols
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
ligopedro:

Notin but looking at it gives konji .. No be Sagged Nyash ooh .. i mean like that Nicki Minaj abi that Toolz own .. Lolz
Hmmmmm.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Clinton594(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
softysparky:

Surprisingly it doesn't turn me on. I kinda like em with pot belly and clean white singlet and boxers.

White singlet just like yours .... I'm already turning on grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
shocked
Clinton594:

White singlet just like yours .... I'm already turning on grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by HighIQ(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Many ladies are angry at this post

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and bossom of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and bossom. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and bossom were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and bossom is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and bossom(no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?

When those guys were seeing the pics something was going on in their minds. Trust me the kind of pleasure that you feel when you handle the succulent boobs of a busty sweetheart is such that for hours after that deed is done, you would not want to let go off it.

Its a sexual thing. Not mere sighting. Taste a big boob lady first and come back to his thread. grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kilokeys(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
OP no suck bobby as pikin eeeyah...

cerelac boy...

unlike me

my mum said i sucked with vigor, clenched hands and shut eyes..
how would somebody like Moi not love boobs?.. how? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kalufelix(m): 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ipledge:
Don't trust ur son with a guy that is not attracted to bossom
Rule No 1
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
kilokeys:
OP no suck bobby as pikin eeeyah...

cerelac boy...

unlike me

my mum said i sucked with vigor, clenched hands and shut eyes..
how would somebody like Moi not love boobs?.. how? grin
Kiloooooo grin
No wonder you dey like puff puff.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Mackie1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Op you are not alone... saw that thread mid December, i checked it and went thru the first page and i just felt disturbed and disgusted and noticed i dont have interest in those PARTS especially the back and am completely NORMAL... Am not gay for sure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kilokeys(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
softysparky:

Kiloooooo grin
No wonder you dey like puff puff.

same reason i wanna make u my baby mama.. so u can continue from where my momma stopped..
ill be more gentle with my teeth though cheesy
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
kilokeys:

same reason i wanna make u my baby mama.. so u can continue from where my momma stopped..
ill be more gentle with my teeth though cheesy
You need jesus!

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kilokeys(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
softysparky:

You need jesus!

lol kiss
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
softysparky:

You need jesus!

Yes he does..
Chai..
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Akranez:

Yes he does..
Chai..
Thank God you are my witness.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
softysparky:

Thank God you are my witness.
Madam where have you been ? Were u kidnapped or given nairaland arrest wink
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Madam where have you been ? Were u kidnapped or given nairaland arrest wink
lol..tosyne my love, I just dey ghost mode dey enjoy your intelligent threads. You are indeed gifted.
In fact ehhh, na you and Kachi dey reigh oooo.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Bigflamie(m): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Smooth skin, pretty face, big butt with average laps then I'm good to go. F.ck that puffed skin called boobs a million times.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
softysparky:

lol..tosyne my love, I just dey ghost mode dey enjoy your intelligent threads. You are indeed gifted.
In fact ehhh, na you and Kachi dey reigh oooo.
Thanks jawe I rili appreciate

Btw, I'm expecting you to drop a thread 4 us 2moro
wink
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by hussein1586: 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=24pt]Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzzwiMXSgBM[/size]
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thanks jawe I rili appreciate

Btw, I'm expecting you to drop a thread 4 us 2moro
wink
Hahahahaha tosyne2much, you go wait tire ooo.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by spenca: 7:18am On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
at my age if i were to be gay i wld av feel that at my early age. Not possible again ma. I don't av feeling for men but women. And will never.

Go and ask badmus about the origination of his feelings
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 7:47am On Jan 12, 2015
spenca:

Go and ask badmus about the origination of his feelings
you mean badmus your son?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by tosyne2much(m): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:

Hahahahaha tosyne2much, you go wait tire ooo.
going thru ur profile ehnnn... I have emptied all the vaseline in my house tongue
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
going thru ur profile ehnnn... I have emptied all the vaseline in my house tongue

Tosyne even you?
Chaiii you need jesus.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and bossom of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and bossom. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and bossom were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and bossom is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and bossom(no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?

Every one has their kinks and what makes them tick!
If you cannot be merely swayed by the two melons on a ladies chest
Means you are sophisticated and unique in your own way.
Human sexuality is vast!

7 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2015
Scaredsilent:

Every one has their kinks and what makes them tick!
If you cannot be merely swayed by the two melons on a ladies chest
Means you are sophisticated and unique in your own way.
Human sexuality is vast!

not only the melon i mean all the bossoms backside inclusive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.