Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (46683 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
customized13:
obasanjo
Go do more research. Beside Obasanjo was an engineer, not combatant.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Eddieactor: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
fishkaveli:
you can't give what you don't have...
Buhari don't have anything to offer
person wey dey naked no dey put hand for pocket.
Oh I wonder o. Why are this people so controversial, b4 now, he has no certificate, it was overlooked cause it is quit sure he will never be close to winning, and now he is afraid to come out and tell us what he has for us. I tire for this Association for Profesional Confussionist.

gej till Aston villa win EPL
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Eluwilussit(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
clint77ng:
And how many of those you mentioned possess a Phd degree. You with ur first degree u no dey fear to argue with a prof? Abegi. U want change and still live in d past, 2007, 2011. Nonsense.

Don't mind the idiots. Change never happens in the past or future. Change is now.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by abbey621(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is the 21st century, I would really like the General to debate and expose GEJ's cluelessness but my fear is that the debate would turn into a personal attack. Instead of issue based debate, we would have attack on his military record, his credential and even his religion. APC is very smart and the leaders know that with just a few days till the election, if GMB does nothing and maintain the current momentum the election is his, it is up to GEJ and PDP numbskulls to discredit him, a feat they clearly can't accomplish!
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
I still don't get the rationale for refusing the channels debate, i will try to get further information. Well said barcanista

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
shalompeace007:
wif dis behaviour am beginning to see y I don't trust buhari, boko haram on nairaland.
Don't mind those devilish people, they are as arrogant and stupid as their blood sucking general
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by nortcentrallord(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
Muhammadu Buhari has nothing to hide nor does he fear anyone. He debated against Yaradua(PDP), Atiku(ACN) and Pat Utomi in 2007. He also debated against Shekarau (ANPP) and Ribadu (ACN) in 2011. He isn't a newbie in Presidential debates.
I am sure that's the same Buhari now, so why dodging around like a secondary school student who is avoiding some strokes of the Cain. Haba na. Its just irritating please.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by watchindelta(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
insulting each others parents jst because of Ebele Jonathan n Buhari aba lipsrsealed waiting dey pained me the politicians see u ppl as animals, but u ppl see them as hero undecided their children they flex big time n u ppl are crying. u ppl are really the common citizens jst as our politicians said. mumusssssozu grin

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by 4everGrand(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Imanuelle:
Lol

Buhari won't even be able to remember the stats he's supposed to arm himself with, for the debate.

Those guys that work with channels will make him worse than obafaiye Shem.

Obviously, buhari doesn't have a mind of his own, people will continue to dictate for him, even if he wins. Talking about the APC cabal.

A General doesnt have a mind of his own? Like seriously? Peeps like you amaze me.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pat Utomi not only has a Phd, he's a Professor of Economics and a Faculty Member of Lagos Business School
clint77ng:
And how many of those you mentioned possess a Phd degree. You with ur first degree u no dey fear to argue with a prof? Abegi. U want change and still live in d past, 2007, 2011. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Collynzo419:
Disappointed but not surprised

Out of every 12,.........
Lolz!
OrlandoOwoh:

Go do more research. Beside Obasanjo was an engineer, not combatant.
OK, so being a combatant makes one short of ideas and inarticulate?
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by maestroferddi: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Tell me one combatant soldier that talks much?
Do you realise that you are wasting our time?

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
DevilishKiller:

otu nne m motherless baby home

mu bu ezi bida

afo sagbuo nne m

otolo gbagbuo nna m
Pity them.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by MalcoImX: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
nawao! What again than to test his illiteracy Quotient grin

show cert, u no gree
come debate, wahala.. how then do u want the masses to believe he is competent Someone who is confident in himself won't let things go this way...

#Buharimustdebate

let hear how he will stabilize global oil price
let's hear how he will end kwowoshion! grin
I think the APC strategists have seen the steadily falling fortunes of the PDP and would not want to help you by association. You know the saying: 'If you want to be great, associate with the great.'
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Obiagelli:
I still don't get the rationale for refusing the channels debate, i will try to get further information. Well said barcanista
Sometimes I just wonder how you pose yourself as one important object.

I hate to read from your arrogant perspective cos it's full of shit. You need to get busy with kitchen work rather than waste time on here. You've become so irrelevant, you now pose as lap dog. you're empty and I hate you that you've refused to agree.

Your general is a lame, retarded, blood sucking, dull general who should be in jail for his atrocities.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by derecho(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
Two days after Muhammadu Buhari Campaign spokesman announced the boycott of the amiable General from the PDP sponsored NEDG Presidential Debate, ChannelsTV in partnership with ARISETV and Newspaper Proprietors Association of Nigeria announced their proposed Presidential debate between the Amiable General Muhammadu Buhari and His Excellency President Ebelemi Jonathan. Fans and supporters of the General including yours faithfully jubilated and really looked forward to the clash of the political titans. We were happy because unlike the NEDG composition where all the members have ties with the PDP and the Presidency, that of the ChannelsTV/NPAN/AriseTV carries a toga of fairness and neutrality. It came as a shock when I read the news of withdrawal by the APC strategist Mr. Dele Alake

Channels Television owned by Chief John Momoh is one of the only few unbiased broadcast station. John Momoh has dinstinguished himself as a professional Journalist right from his days in Radio Nigeria and Nigeria Television Authority. He has never held any appointment for any party neither is he known to fraternise with any political party. If any Television Station enjoy respect from among their pairs for their stand on neutrality, that station is Channels TV.

AriseTV is an international broadcast station with broadcast houses in London, Lagos, New York and Johannesburg. I am yet to see their frolicking with any Nigeria politician or government official. They are unbiased in their reportage.

NPAN is an association of all the print media owners. In other words, both the neutral, biased, political and non-political are members of this Association.

Considering the composition of the debate coordinators, one cannot help but agree that the unbias of the organisers is not in doubt. The APC should allow the amiable General to go head to head with the President, and allow Nigerians the chance to assess both candidates. Personally, The excuse of Dele Alake is unacceptable and illogical.

God bless the General
God Bless Nigerians
So you think you know GMB more than His strategists?Alake is a media person and he sure knows that GMB will be disgraced.He prefers town hall meetings where APC members will be chanting Sai Buhari .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by maestroferddi: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Lolz!
Imagine the likeness...

Ochi eze!
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Whitehorse: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
APC supporters, na wa for una o.

Can you guys hear yourselves? Grasping at straws to justify why your messiah Buhari can not attend a simple debate...

He is too busy...
It will turn to mudslinging...
He should speak to Nigerians directly...

I tire for una hypocrisy. It stinks really.

To reiterate, Buhari has NOTHING to offer intellectually, its not just his accent.
His handlers are just hoping to manage him (like a car with a flat tire) till after February 14th, hoping Nigerian's will not see through the charade and smoke and mirror games.

Thankfully, the man Buhari has been exposed for the intellectual and integrity fraud that he is. #GMBrebrandinglies will NOT work

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
Pat Utomi not only has a Phd, he's a Professor of Economics and a Faculty Member of Lagos Business School
and what happened to Volkswagen under his care? Certificate doesn't equal leadership.

Your general even without certificate is dull, slow, arrogant and devilish.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by shalompeace007: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
slimmy05:
Don't mind those devilish people, they are as arrogant and stupid as their blood sucking general
did I say anytin bad? I just asked y did muhammed rape a 9 years old grl and thighed her wen she was 6 years, and Rilwayne001 flared up. Cos am skeptical dat buhari wld allow such. He looks to jihadist and while he and his likes like rilwayne rapes children he datz buhari daughter will be in havard twitting, den ya begin to ask ya self how foolish dose poor muslims like rilwayne re?
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Caveatemptor(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
General Buhari should face off with Mr Jonathan. We want to hear him push across his programme/points. However if he in his wisdom decides not to debate Mr Jonathan,I am still going to vote for General Buhari. Anything is better than the current clueless/corrupt government,which has allowed Boko Haram terrorists annex large parts of the country. My fear is that four mpre years of Mr Jonathan means Boko Haram could/would annex half of Nigeria before his second term is up.

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Obiagelli:
According to Dele Alake,APC got an intel report about the organizers of the debate that's why they backed out. He refused to disclose it on air and preferred to say it off air. APC alone knows why they refused to participate in the debate.
Whatever their reasons are,I think it's for the best interest of our party.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
derecho:
So you think you know GMB more than His strategists?Alake is a media person and he sure knows that GMB will be disgraced.He prefers town hall meetings where APC members will be chanting Sai Buhari .
lol. You sure do know better. Don't mind those mediocres
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by RotrEmmanuel: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
I think the APC strategists have seen the steadily falling fortunes of the PDP and would not want to help you by association. You know the saying: 'If you want to be great, associate with the great.'
And if you want to fail, associate with failure... No wonder buhari has never won election since 1920BC grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
According to Dele Alake,APC got an intel report about the organizers of the debate that's why they backed out. He refused to disclose it on air and preferred to say it off air. APC alone knows why they refused to participate in the debate.
Whatever their reasons are,I think it's for the best interest of our party.
Justifying their lame general who can't speak for himself. A mere furniture. Keep justifying his weakness

3 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
4everGrand:

A General doesnt have a mind of his own? Like seriously? Peeps like you amaze me.

He used to, but now he's old and weak.

BTW, its okay to be and stay amazed.
Rilwayne001:
I am totally in support of this. He should debate and shame the saTANists oncecand for all.

But on a lighter note I like/want debates but making it compulsory is a joke too far, are we part of any kindergarten?
Rosanwo's tweet tongue grin
Obiagelli:
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
DevilishKiller:

ok but aids is real
May God console your parents.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
slimmy05:
Sometimes I just wonder how you pose yourself as one important object.

I hate to read from your arrogant perspective cos it's full of shit. You need to get busy with kitchen work rather than waste time on here. You've become so irrelevant, you now pose as lap dog. you're empty and I hate you that you've refused to agree.

Your general is a lame, retarded, blood sucking, dull general who should be in jail for his atrocities.

Calm down bro, what problems do you have with me? My beliefs, support or person?
I don't think i will ever understand this type of attack on someone you have never met or had business together with.
I will like to straighten this out though. I am sorry if i ever offended you in the past.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

NBA Reacts To DSS Court Invasion And Sowore’s Rearrest / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri / Photos Of The Stolen Mace Being Returned To The National Assembly By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.