Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,503 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (60263 Views)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Do I Have Big Bosoms? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Something that is full and 'holdable'!

That one too much. cheesy . big boobs makes sense when it 's not soooo big or excessive.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
MizOsas:

kikikiki..... U are talking off point how does this add or subtract from d post....All the half inch guys are showing Themselves... lol cheesy

Am cashing my 'lun' here!

So tell me, is your boob 'holdable'? Say if I want to hold it, will I be able to hold it or will my hands grab is like akara?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by generalissimo(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
MizOsas:

Kikiki...poor man MENTALITY cheesy
Is that what u think :O See, only me can suck finish all the milk in ur reservoir I see in that pic before the children start coming. When they eventually come, what do we feed them with But as for me, only u no fit finish my Carrot. Na XL *Confirm*

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
obongproff:

den na medium size u get abi?

Well all d girls I've met dat speak like dis have either small or medium tits.
well that's none of my business
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

That one too much. cheesy . big boobs makes sense when it 's not soooo big or excessive.

There are some that you'll see and your eyes will pop out! those ones are the full ones.

Then there are some you'll see and you'll be like 'nyama'! These are the 'soooo big and excessive' types.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
kaboninc:

There are some that you'll see and your eyes will pop out! those ones are the full ones.

Then there are some you'll see and you'll be like 'nyama'! These are the 'soooo big and excessive' types.

@ bolded Cossy's own belongs that category ... in my opinion.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
generalissimo:
Is that what u think :O See, only me can suck finish all the milk in ur reservoir I see in that pic before the children start coming. When they eventually come, what do we feed them with But as for me, only u no fit finish my Carrot. Na XL *Confirm*

Some guys areeee ssoommethiing else!

Did you actually type this? I don laugh sotee I begin cry. Chai some Nigerians ehhh

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by agrovick(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

am saying big boobs ladies finds fake love
flat chest ladies finds true love.

Rantings of a flat chested babe, Pele ehn

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by AfroBlue(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
not at all

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Enegod(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Genea:
hahahahaha omg no kill me wit laf oooo
my small yanshed friend...how are you grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by eminent007(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

keep guessing.

Wasn't really guessing in the first place. My eyes can't deceive me grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Xano(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:
I don't understand why guys always drool over a woman that has big bosoms.

Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger. I felt very bad hearing him say that but I just hid my annoyance
MY BOOBS ARE NOT THAT BIG BUT I HAVE A NICE BODY AND A PRETTY FACE.

Must a woman's mammary gland have to be big before she can look pretty?
Does having big bosoms add to the beauty of a woman?

As regards the bold font, you are pretty. In addition, be smart and intelligent. Physical beauty fades when at 50 and big boobs sag after first or second child breastfeeding. So, pretty with brains are perfect for guys like me.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

@ bolded Cossy's own belongs that category ... in my opinion.

Lool. Brother, do you think if you're kept in a room, you and cossy, with her succulent apple, you won't want to tap it, even though you just wan feel am and confirm say e big?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
agrovick:

Rantings of a flat chested babe, Pele ehn
ranting of a gullible guy.

OMA se oooooo

sorry

grin grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
AhmDpoe:
[color=#990000][/color] kiss
but that ain't a pic undecided
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Princephelar(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
baffah96:
Pishure of your b**bs or idonbilivit grin
I was expecting dis. I trust NLers... pichure tinz
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
eminent007:

Wasn't really guessing in the first place. My eyes can't deceive me grin
without seeing the op's picture.

not only is your eyes deceiving u but your imagination too
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Princephelar:

I was expecting dis. I trust NLers... pichure tinz
yeah they said seen Is believing cool
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by agrovick(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

ranting of a gullible guy.

OMA se oooooo

sorry

grin grin
ROTFL but hunnay u are the one hawking this discuss like gala tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool. Brother, do you think if you're kept in a room, you and cossy, with her succulent apple, you won't want to tap it, even though you just wan feel am and confirm say e big?

Be it Small, big, excessive If I am kept in a room with and attractive woman and everything is consensual and their will be no consequences for my action. I go tap am for sure.

All I am just stating that my real preference when going for a mate not be that kind massive one. I like big boobs wella but not the very excessive one.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

hmmmm
ya choice.

cheesy

It appears you're fighting everybody here. I hope you're not the President of the Association of Assless and Booless Ladies of Nigeria.

Me want something I'll always look forward to hold, see and if need be chop.

Let me just advice you, if your man (if you're married) or boyfriend or whatever doesn't have something about your body he desires, then you're in for a long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by manot: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
xynerise:
I don't like big bweasts but it must be agile and brave, if you know what I mean cool
pointing like a touch light to arouse u
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
agrovick:

just checked your profile picture.

sorry I don't exchange words with ugly mucheche cos they've got nothing to loose.

now fly along!!!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Be it Small, big, excessive If I am kept in a room with her and everything is consensual with no consequences I go tap am for sure.

All I am just stating that my real preference when going for a mate not be that kind massive one. I like big boobs wella but not the very excessive one.

Lool.

Now you're talking!

Her's is not excessive per say. It can serve as a pillow you know, incase you don't have any at the moment and you need to rest ya head.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Elinob(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

over sabi and the readiness to bash.

they read the first line and boom they jump.

They are actually the gullible ones who can't take the truth
you can't blame one shay
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by churchill001(m): 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
IYANYA SAID THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN IS AT HER BACK.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
kaboninc:

It appears you're fighting everybody here. I hope you're not the President of the Association of Assless and Booless Ladies of Nigeria.

Me want something I'll always look forward to hold, see and if need be chop.

Let me just advice you, if your man (if you're married) or boyfriend or whatever doesn't have something about your body he desires, then you're in for a long thing.
#yawns

fighting everybody?

nooooooooooo

you guys are always ready to bash and am giving it back.

as for my boyfriend cos am not married he loves me for who I am.

The guys that really took this more than it supposed to be are the gullible ones.

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
agrovick:

Hunnay kwa?

Lool.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Elinob:
you can't blame one shay
I hear you.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by manot: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
kaboninc:

hahaha hehohoho
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

#yawns

fighting everybody?

nooooooooooo

you guys are always ready to bash and am giving it back.

as for my boyfriend cos am not married he loves me for who I am.

The guys that really took this more than it supposed to be are the gullible ones.

I rest my case

No problem if he loves oooohh

Just take style as am if he likes booobbbyyy or not!

That's all!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Elinob(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

I hear you.

okay oooo so hw was ur day

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.