Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (60060 Views)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Do I Have Big Bosoms? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by StunnazJay(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Honestly, its 'men' with boyish brains that use that as a criteria in choosing a partner. Real men, go for what they want, what they see inside the woman. And not just physical attributes that would eventually sag and lose shape.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
hensben:
He worship you?..u be God ...una dey take this una self praise too far..

Die! If it vexes you.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Don't tell me you didn't drop a like grin

Youd never know smiley
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
kaboninc:

No problem if he loves oooohh

Just take style as am if he likes booobbbyyy or not!

That's all!

grin grin grin

I will thanks
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by eminent007(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

without seeing the op's picture.

not only is your eyes deceiving u but your imagination too

the op's confessed hers n frm what i can c on ur profile, u both belong in d same category grin

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
eminent007:

the op's confessed hers n frm what i can c on ur profile, u both belong in d same category grin
so how does this affects you ?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Amazo: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:
To the gullible and carnally minded ones ....... yes

but to the sensible , matured and those with visions ...... Not really

By their comments you shall know the girls with midget böobs.

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

grin grin grin

I will thanks

You're beautiful sha. Just drink more soya milk. It will hasten quick ripening of your apples.

Trussss me.

Thank me later too.

Oh you're welcome by the way!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by generalissimo(m): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
MzNelly:
That brother doesn't love you.
Hmmmm......Soothsayer! I guess u've telepathily read the guy's mind. Or u are talking from experience
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by stinggy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
harrysterol:
i will follow your steps boss grin cheesy

And that seems like breaking your babe's heart. I remember she has it brief too undecided undecided
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
evegran:

Die! If it vexes you.

Haba

Takes it easy nauuu
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by braindamage(m): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Well said smiley

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by hensben(m): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
evegran:

No! i will continue to live by His grace but fear God oo...u used 'Adore' e never do you then u come use 'worship' join am..

One uses 'worship' for either God or satan/man-made gods...abi u be river goddess(river goddess)
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Haba

Takes it easy nauuu

I take it nice with the sensible ones, with the stupid ones- they get what they deserve.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by generalissimo(m): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
StunnazJay:
Honestly, its 'men' with boyish brains that use that as a criteria in choosing a partner. Real men, go for what they want, what they see inside the woman. And not just physical attributes that would eventually sag and lose shape.
Bro, u are getting off track o. The discussion here is about *attraction* and not criteria to consider in choosing wife o. Biko
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
StunnazJay:

Shat app there!

Carry your rabbish real man mindset and fly away. Do you even know who a real man is?

So you mean there are fake men ba?

Stay there and go and marry a man like yourself with flat muscular chest and bony ass. Then every morning you wake up to him, you console yourself that you're a real man.

Real mean oshi!

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
kaboninc:

You're beautiful sha. Just drink more soya milk. It will hasten quick ripening of your apples.

Trussss me.

Thank me later too.

Oh you're welcome by the way!
there could be nothing worst that giving irrelevant advice when not asked for.

sorry dude I am okay with my stature.

thanks for the compliments anyways
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by andy82: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:
I don't understand why guys always drool over a woman that has big bosoms.

Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger. I felt very bad hearing him say that but I just hid my annoyance
My bosoms are not that big but I have a nice body and a pretty face

Must a woman's mammary gland have to be big before she can look pretty?
Does having big bosoms add to the beauty of a woman?

Emmmm maybe like that of cossy .
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
evegran:

Youd never know smiley
I know you didn't
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
evegran:

I take it nice with the sensible ones, with the stupid ones- they get what they deserve.

Its alright.

I see you're light skinned
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Coraje(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:
I don't understand why guys always drool over a woman that has big bosoms.

Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger. I felt very bad hearing him say that but I just hid my annoyance
My bosoms are not that big but I have a nice body and a pretty face

Must a woman's mammary gland have to be big before she can look pretty?
Does having big bosoms add to the beauty of a woman?

I Like mine any size. But I prefer a woman with small breast cos I feel hers will be more sensitive and will make arousing her easier in bed.
Well as far as I know men generally don't really care about breast size except they just want to lust after a woman's body
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
hensben:
No! i will continue to live by His grace but fear God oo...u used 'Adore' e never do you then u come use 'worship' join am..

One uses 'worship' for either God or satan/man-made gods abi u be river goddess.

You didnt understand my comment, you this dumb Bleep -yet you replied. If you actually had sense, youd ask what I meant but as stupidity overshadows your existence -you replied without understanding.
Bleep off okay?

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

Awwwww

You mean my advice is irrelevant? Chai. I don chi chom chin!

You're welcome dearie. Don't worry, when the kids start rolling in, there will be some remarkable improvements!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Sajio(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:
To the gullible and carnally minded ones ....... yes

but to the sensible , matured and those with visions ...... Not really
... you just spoke my mind... kudos! those material things doesn't really count wen one is truly and ready to settle with a woman he claims he loves.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Its alright.

I see you're light skinned

What does my complexion have to do with anything?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by harrysterol(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
stinggy:

And that seems like breaking your babe's heart. I remember she has it brief too undecided undecided
Pastor pikin cheesy which babe embarassed undecided
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by akinsadeez(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

DivaD, what have you done to make so many guys on this thread so interested in your upper region. cheesy

How u dey? hope your day was wonderful.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I know you didn't

Just did. Took nothing outta me.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
evegran:

What does my complexion have to do with anything?

Because it says a lot about you.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Amazo:

By their comments you shall know the girls with midget böobs.
and by their comment you shall know them....... gullible ones
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Genea(f): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Enegod:
my small yanshed friend...how are you grin
am fine ooo,trying to pump d ass
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by hensben(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
MizOsas:

kikikiki..... U are talking off point how does this add or subtract from d post....All the half inch guys are showing Themselves... lol cheesy
If i show my D now na u go dey do like this shocked shocked cry and shout pls its too big so be careful of what u wish for tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.