Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (60049 Views)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Do I Have Big Bosoms? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Because it says a lot about you.

It does?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Dinzelflash(m): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Maamin:
Big boobs matters a lot O cool...one time I was digging this small boobed chick..she was laying on her back and the whole boobs disappeared into her chest..u should have seen me that day trying to gather them right back like hipping up a pile of sand..e no funny O grin grin
LoL

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by MrFernandez(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
evegran:

What does my complexion have to do with anything?

Stop dignifying most people on here with a response, they ain't just worth the stress!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
akinsadeez:

DivaD, what have you done to make so many guys on this thread so interested in your upper region. cheesy

How u dey? hope your day was wonderful.
Don't mind these gullible guys jare. cheesy

my day was wonderful, yours?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by akinsadeez(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

just checked your profile picture.

sorry I don't exchange words with ugly mucheche cos they've got nothing to loose.

now fly along!!!

* falls from ewedu tree *

you get bad mouth sha. Chai grin grin grin grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
evegran:

Just did. Took nothing outta me.
you've made my evening cheesy
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sajio:
... you just spoke my mind... kudos! those material things doesn't really count wen one is truly and ready to settle with a woman he claims he loves.
thank you !!!

may God bless you and grant you more understanding
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by generalissimo(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
evegran:

I take it nice with the sensible ones, with the stupid ones- they get what they deserve.
Oops! So u dey wish another person death on top say he advise u Why all of u side chics dey come NL con dey vent ur fraustration on pple Well, the guy don learn im lesson. Next lime he go dey leave u make u dey cook lie for nairalanders here say guys dey worship u.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Enegod(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Genea:
am fine ooo,trying to pump d ass
wow...I'm happy for you smiley
don't forget to pump the b00bs too grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by akinsadeez(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

stressful but OK.

Remind me never to make you angry. Your abuses are madt. tongue
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

You're still active on this thread tackling anyone that tackles you!

You strong gan cheesy cheesy
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
MrFernandez:

Stop dignifying most people on here with a response, they ain't just worth the stress!

You're right. Ignore button on smiley
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
akinsadeez:

* falls from ewedu tree *

you get bad mouth sha. Chai grin grin grin grin
why you come dey fall cheesy

I just gave him a piece grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by hensben(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
evegran:

why are u pained huh..were u dis-virgin by guys through rape ..easy oo make i nor from where i dey so give u e-slap undecidedgrin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by conquistadores(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
baffah96:
Pishure of your b**bs or idonbilivit grin
guy u wicked grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by MrFernandez(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
evegran:

You're right. Ignore button on smiley

Yeah Hon...way to go!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Genea(f): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Enegod:
wow...I'm happy for you smiley
don't forget to pump the b00bs too grin
lol,one at a time
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You're still active on this thread tackling anyone that tackles you!

You strong gan cheesy cheesy
Nl guys think they can bash ladies anytime and get away with it

I get them time today cheesy
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

Nl guys think they can bash ladies anytime and get away with it

I get them time today cheesy
Talk about self-defense

I give you hand hate wink
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
akinsadeez:

stressful but OK.

Remind me never to make you angry. Your abuses are madt. tongue

am not that bad grin

am a good girl tongue
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Talk about self-defense

I give you hand hate wink
grin grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Awwwww

You mean my advice is irrelevant? Chai. I don chi chom chin!

You're welcome dearie. Don't worry, when the kids start rolling in, there will be some remarkable improvements!
tongue tongue
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by eminent007(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

so how does this affects you ?

On NL, sarcasm is a crime.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Faraidi(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:
I don't understand why guys always drool over a woman that has big bosoms.

Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger. I felt very bad hearing him say that but I just hid my annoyance
My bosoms are not that big but I have a nice body and a pretty face

Must a woman's mammary gland have to be big before she can look pretty?
Does having big bosoms add to the beauty of a woman?
Africa men mentality
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Elinob:
okay oooo so hw was ur day
it was fine

urs?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by generalissimo(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
MizOsas:

Kikiki...poor man MENTALITY cheesy
I hope u realise that I was only joking concerning ur milk reservoir. It's moderate and attractive enough....at least for me cheesy
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by wordcat(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
farano:
So you can't marry a supermodel tongue

Tell me how many of your friends or relatives wey don marry supermodel

They're just there for effizy, u take them to club, snap some pixs with them, bang them real hard and dump them dats all.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Elinob(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

it was fine

urs?
it was magnificent my dear
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
eminent007:

On NL, sarcasm is a crime.
not when guys are bashing the ladies.

Am sorry.

how was your day ?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by mirexxx(f): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
#TeamBigBoobs# grin

haterz y'll know whr u belong na grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by xabi148(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
We guys want big b**bs or a*s so wen we r fvckin we have something to hang on
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Dotwillis1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
mirexxx:
#TeamBigBoobs# grin

haterz y'll know whr u belong na grin undecided
butts nko? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.