Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (46904 Views)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 07, 2015
goldenone:

Lolz @exploring everything... Men sha. He might as well get tired of his lawfully wedded wife after exploring everything...
change is the only constant thing in life...definitely dis guy will get tired of his wife at some point in time. But for monogamist...marriage need to be spiced up to sustain the sparks for some period. How dey do it no one want to know....it all boils down to loving each other for in grained qualities, not just attractions and pleasures day fades with time
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by queencalipso(f): 6:09am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:
Sum pple r takin it too personal...... I didn't say he wanna leave d gal, I only said he is confused abt bn tired of sleepin wt ha........ Is it ideal for him to go ahead wt d marriage.....?.
Op u r the imaginary cousin, maybe its not ideal to go on with the marriage but try and mk sure she understand and agrees with ur reason that is my point. If u go ahead and dump her like that without mutual agreement even if she dosent witch hunt u, karma will definitely come after u bcz karma is justice and justice mks no mistake it is the law of nature and not the law of man.

By the way op wht was it that made u fall inlove with her in the first place, was it just for the sexual pleasure? Bcz that is the only reason that will mk u stop desiring her bcz u ve gotten it a thousand times, if u get married to ur new girl after hving sex with her a thousand times will u also not get tired of her?

Op don't even think of getting married just stay single.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Aystarz: 6:17am On Mar 07, 2015
Chizzy20:
Hmm..dats y courtin for a long tym isnt dat advisable.

That's why marriage shouldn't always be the end-product of every courtship , long or short.
Just check out NL girls making it seem like the dude is a devil. Time and time again, u all have been told that no one gets USED (sexually), but both parties enjoy the activity. Even some enlightened NL females here preach that, but no! The MGBEKENESS in you must rear its ugly head. Just imagine some of them calling the guy bastard and some even wishing that the girl curses him...lol . She be him mama ni?
Hehehe

Naija ladies take relationships way too seriously, I tell you. Bad for their health and fragile hearts,

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Aystarz: 6:29am On Mar 07, 2015
zeb04:
What's the big deal!
Please move on after all she enjoyed the sex too.

That's why you shouldn't engage in all the meningless sex during dating,not all r/ship leads to marriage.

Finally,Nigga dosnt owe her nothing,it was a symbiotc r/ship.

Gbam! Objective as they come.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Davvymavvy(f): 6:29am On Mar 07, 2015
marriedvirgin:
Don't say things because you want to please him.What he has done is very bad & serious.I have witnessed men who ended up like vegetable with serious repacursion.The woman wash her va'gi'na & pronounced all what she went through &threw the water on the man till today the man is pitifully useless.Instead of telling him that a curse would not work on him,advice him on how to tackle the situation in a peaceful

Really?
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by danielmichael(m): 6:33am On Mar 07, 2015
goldenone:
shocked @ a thousand times!!!
If the girl should curse him now they will say women are wicked...
Issokay
Sex before marriage is good?
Sex before marriage is not good?
Am confused
Sex be4 marriage is satan
If yu indulge in it,u will goto hellfire
Finish (in grandma tone)
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Davvymavvy(f): 6:36am On Mar 07, 2015
marriedvirgin:
Don't say things because you want to please him.What he has done is very bad & serious.I have witnessed men who ended up like vegetable with serious repacursion.The woman wash her va'gi'na & pronounced all what she went through &threw the water on the man till today the man is pitifully useless.Instead of telling him that a curse would not work on him,advice him on how to tackle the situation in a peaceful way.

Do I sound like I'm pleasing him? What would pleasing him add to my life? Just stating the obvious here and I'm still maintaining that same position. About the guy you narrated his ordeal, check it out undecided and be true to yourself, his predicament has nothing whatsoever with the curse from an ex..is he the only man in that same situation? What about thousand of people finding it difficult with life but were never cursed by any mortal being? Going by your logics, the curse precipitated such a hopeless life but you are wrong. Life can fvck anybody, gay or straight, young or old, a jilter or the faithful ones. You see, life is complex. In all sincerity, the lady should not be so hopeless as to settle down with a man who has clearly lost that special love for her...hell no. Cool guys are outside there wishing she could stay with them for the rest of her life. My advice, she should move on...every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by spicywhite: 6:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

Dnt b shocked...... Cz d gal has also enjoyed my cousin...... Accordin to him he has spent almost half a million on ha....... He is tinkin seriously
most gals took half a million a nite nd she took half a million for yrs..............wit respect.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by unmask: 6:51am On Mar 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
U give them sex, the wuld say you're cheap, talk about how de slept wit u to their friends and won't respect u.
U don't giv them sex, they wuld say you don't lov them or care about their feelings.
What do guys want, why do so many men in their early, middle and late 30s still behave like teenagers?
Tell ur cousin dat he's a heartless bast.ard.
there is something called symbiosis...... they both enjoyed the se.x, and she also enjoyed his money.... she enjoyed two things, he enjoyed just one for over 10 years

now pray tell who is the heartless bast.ard
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by godoluwa(m): 6:53am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:
Please, I need mature advice only sad

My cousin have been dating his girl friend since secondary school, he is now graduated and have a good job.....

But the problem is, he has slept with this girl like a thousand times and doesn't even enjoy her in bed any longer. He said he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with.

He is really confused right now as he doesn't know wat to do because he loves her.

Please, mature advice is needed.
if ur cousin were to be d girl treated in such a way, how would u feel? bro, ur cousin is mentally sick & needs psychiatrist
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Beamborla(f): 6:53am On Mar 07, 2015
Edusouls:
brainless girl, a man uselessled your fellow woman and this is the best advice you can give, if it is your sister that he used recklessly and dumped, you will tell her to cool down and wait for another dude you created and kept that will come and pick her.? You see that women are one of the most stupid things alive, on this planet.
You with all your brains can't see beyond the sex, can you? Will you marry all the girls you've slept with?
Oh wait! I shoud advice she makes sure the guy marries her then become a decoration in his house or baby making machine? she should imprison herself emotionaly and face truma for the rest of her life simply because he has slept with her and she must marry him(a fool who no longer consider her a wife material). Hell no! I think she should do the dumping before he does that to her.

You can keep insulting... but I would never advice any lady to go into such marriage.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Beamborla(f): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2015
lockupman:

So na another guy be dumping ground abi? That's why I may not marry because I don't see why I'm celebrating what someonelse has used and dumped.

Guy, Sorry. That is Why virgins exist if your sole interest in marriage is the sex.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Beamborla(f): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2015
drlawizle:

The cool dudes always get d left overs...lol...
The cool dude also left his left over for another cool dude.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Beamborla(f): 7:01am On Mar 07, 2015
exhibition:

So someone would take in a tokunbo wife abi?
Don't speak for someone else, speak for yourself. You should marry a virgin if you can't but don't forget that if you are not a virgin yourself, you are also a leftover... disagree if you want to, it doesn't change anything
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by simplisity(m): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2015
all i know is that, watever u sow so shall u reap. U cant eat ur cake and have it. U should have desist frm d relationship wen d girl is stil young to wait for another mr right, bcs u think u r making money now and u no more need old things, u want to experience new relationship. Be careful bf u make d worst mistake in ur life by marryin d wrong person who doesnt love u d way d later loves u.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

Dnt b shocked...... Cz d gal has also enjoyed my cousin...... Accordin to him he has spent almost half a million on ha....... He is tinkin seriously

Almost half a million naira? Its not even up to half a million. So your cousin thinks almost half a million naira will compensate her abi? Even those that spent millions of naira are still suffering in the hands of women.

I hope your cousin have sisters and if he doesnt, I believe you do have sisters. Some day, he will have female children of his own and he wouldnt want any man to do the same thing to them.

Tell your cousin to dump his girl friend and watch his life being ruined in a second.

What you sow, you will reap!
Talking from experience...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2015
vjsmiles:
if she doesnt spread her pineapple now she is not a sex material but now she has endured your throbbing pencil she is now "not a wife material"...
tell your cousin that he is not a" human being "material angry

no offe?nse
Please all offense should be intended, his cousin will die an unfulfilled man and in misery if he leaves the girl and for the reason stated.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by dannypalatino(m): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2015
Tell ur cousin say devil go punish am.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Richhard(m): 7:14am On Mar 07, 2015
Op seems to be a good bro...knows everything about his cousin and even his relationship!

Well,we all know that's absurd, "my cousin" is actually op,and av got an advise...firstly you said u still love her,and you are contemplating whether to go forward with the relationship or not? This literally means you did not love her again,just break up with her in a mature way,that she is gonna "accept" and live with guilt for the rest of your life!
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Beamborla(f): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Maybe we should consider the topic; PRE-MARITAL SEX. forget all these God will punish him and home videos that always tell us lies. Let's be realistic and logical all emotions and sentiments aside. God is not a hypocrite... he already told us not to fornicate for reasons of this nature.

Crucify me if you want to, they would both be punished by God unless they accept and recognize their sin and ask for forgiveness. And I'm sure he would comfort her and give a new beginning... him as well

We go and mess up ourselves and start shouting God will punish... he won't! Except it was a rape.

I think it's time we start practicing if you want IT as badly as you claim to, put a ring on IT.

4 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by senoreetah(f): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2015
goldenone:
shocked @ a thousand times!!!
If the girl should curse him now they will say women are wicked...
Issokay
Sex before marriage is good?
Sex before marriage is not good?
Am confused

Forget about curse, it was a mutual agreement, so far she was not raped or
hypnotized

Better tell ur cursing abi na cousin not to try that, the girl he wants to dump dis one for too go be another man dumpee...except na virgin him see
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 07, 2015
Rostel2:
3minutes?say no to it
lol!! you guys are misunderstanding the act. the real fun could last for even more than 30minutes. but that time of climax, for an average healthy man it is within 3minutes. 3minutes plus the other added minutes will give total time spent doing sexercise.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 07, 2015
Jimmyo3:
...o u last for just 3 minute, as 4 me it 30mins to 1hour,u seriously need tramadol 3 to 4hours b4 sex.
some how, yes grin
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2015
I swear some people will always find a way to blame the lady. A guy can run over a lady with a truck 10 times and they still find something she did wrong.

Yes they both have made the mistake of having sex before marriage. However he and not she is the one refusing to marry the other "because he had her over thousand time".

I'm sure that she would have gotten a worst treatment then op "cousin" if a lady opened this thread. Just imagine the name calling....
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Sike(m): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2015
Guys sha.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by JoeCutie(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2015
missterious:

Lol. Me, V-mobile abi? No problem.....
No, you're Econet. Are you a V? grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by JoeCutie(m): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Yareey:
I swear some people will always find a way to blame the lady. A guy can run over a lady with a truck 10 times and they still find something she did wrong.

Yes they both have made the mistake of having sex before marriage. However he and not she is the one refusing to marry the other "because he had her over thousand time".

I'm sure that she would have gotten a worst treatment then op "cousin" if a lady opened this thread. Just imagine the name calling....
You might still be a virgin or not, but do you really believe that sex before marriage is a mistake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by cytellProperty: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2015
What type of confusion be dat one, when you don chop all the better medemede for the babe. Abegi carry her to the alter. Na who you wan give leftover?
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
You might still be a virgin or not, but do you really believe that sex before marriage is a mistake?
Of course it is undecided
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by georgesylva(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

Tanx for d advice
wasn't meant for ur cousin but u grin
Iamfrank:

Tanx for d advice
wasn't meant for ur cousin but u
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by missterious(f): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
No, you're Econet. Are you a V? grin undecided

I'm not a V, I'm a human being. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? / Two FUNAAB Lovers Convocated In Style, Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.