Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (46908 Views)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by marriedvirgin: 1:19am On Mar 07, 2015
queencalipso:
. My friend will u just keep quiet how cann u be tired of someone u claim to love annd u call giving her material thinngs love after so many yrs of digging her? Now u are looking for an excuse to dump her annd u r using spending on her to justify ur. Action. Just to mk ur self feel better she was with u whnn u had nothing nw u r a graduate. With a good job u suddenly realise she is not good for enough for u. Op hmm. My advice for u is that u should discuss with her and mk her understand the reason u both need to part ways and pray she understands and agrees with u if not u will be inviting a curse upon ur self and who ever it is u finally tk as a wife if u just dump her like that.

My two cents
a

you took the words right out of my mouth.People should be very careful about what they do to others.I'm afraid for him
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by doofanc: 1:23am On Mar 07, 2015
Its shocking reading the comments here, especially from the ladies.

I wonder the venom the female posters here are all heaping on the man. Is it that many of such ladies are in similar positions, regularly servicing the sexual needs of their man despite the fact that the relationship is nothing more than boyfriend-girlfriend?

If I understand their argument correctly, the fact that he has tasted her fruits makes him obliged to marry her. That they BOTH committed FORNICATION REPEATEDLY is evidently not too important. And they have the audacity to claim the moral high-ground

Honestly some ladies are so egregiously morally bankrupt they should be shot on sight.

Do I pity the lady? Definitely not. Both the man and lady should face the consequences of their actions. simple.

The Biblical standard on the undefiled bed remains. Once your flout it, man or woman, consequences may follow.

ladies, please, KEEP YOUR F**KING LEGS CLOSED UNTIL THE MAN PUTS A F((KING RING ON YOUR FINGER, DAMMIT!!

4 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by lockupman(m): 1:28am On Mar 07, 2015
Leave that thing joor, those guys are maga. I'm sure those ladies see them as maga and don't truly love whoever bought land or car for them. When I no craze.

junell:
He should be ashamed of himself. What is half a million? See him saying half a million like its achievement. Some men have bought lands and other valuables for women they are not married to send he's there making noise.
My advice... He should look for how to spice up his sex life with her because if he's Hot tomorrow, he will still be expecting her to open leg. Useless fellow!

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by xtervaganza(m): 1:31am On Mar 07, 2015
Your cousin is a fool oo

So he wants to dump a good, loyal girl all because some stoopid girls are making him feel like king Solomon.

Just tell him I said he will regret dumping that good girl
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Breeze5000: 1:48am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:
Please, I need mature advice only sad

My cousin have been dating his girl friend since secondary school, he is now graduated and have a good job.....

But the problem is, he has slept with this girl like a thousand times and doesn't even enjoy her in bed any longer. He said he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with.

He is really confused right now as he doesn't know wat to do because he loves her.

Please, mature advice is needed.

So SEX is what Makes up Marriage shey? Tell your Cousin, to at least first GROW UP before thinking about Marriage, there are still so many things in life that he has to Learn, and he better pray the girl forgives her
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by mayibuye: 1:54am On Mar 07, 2015
[b]MEADOWS INC. RECRUITMENT AGENCY now recruiting ND/HND/Bsc in the field of marketing or any degree in a related discipline for a Pharmaceutical firm now based in IBADAN. A second degree or MBA will be an advantage. Ideal candidate must have a passion for identifying business trends, developing business ideas and concepts and nurturing them to function. He/she will help consolidate existing business projects and meet revenue target. The individual must be computer literate, self-motivated and goal oriented.
The company is recruiting creative and passionate Marketing Executives (50 Executives) who are ambitious and motivated with the skills and attitude to work in a fast paced sales environment. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the growth of the marketing team.
JOB DESCRIPTION
To create portfolio of clients
Make product presentation
Be able to set business targets and lead a team in achieving them
Assisting in the writing and production of a variety of marketing campaigns including outdoor, brochures, direct mails and e-shouts
General administration
CANDIDATE’S PROFILE
Experience is big advantage but training will be provided for those that do not have the required experience but are quick to learn.
You should be intelligent and ambitious with flair and a hardworking attitude-your drive to be the best will make you best placed to have successful and rewarding marketing career within an established and forward thinking team.
Additional skills and abilities required for this role include:
Computer literacy
Proven presentation skills-verbal and written
Eligible candidates apply by sending Name, Age, Sex, Qualification, and Course of study to 081 7020 5093
TEXT MESSAGE ONLY PLEASE![/b]
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by marriedvirgin: 2:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Davvymavvy:
This idea of a lady placing curse on a guy after jilting her is total bullshit to me. Ladies on this board keep making that erroneous belief that a curse would do anything...nonsense. Don't marry anybody because u pity her, u 'd live to regret it. If it were to be other way round, ladies would be like, move on because she's not meant for u, she does not even deserve you. Follow your heart young man and whatever comes out of it, take it in good faith....she would be fine whether with you or without you, vis visa

My two cents
Don't say things because you want to please him.What he has done is very bad & serious.I have witnessed men who ended up like vegetable with serious repacursion.The woman wash her va'gi'na & pronounced all what she went through &threw the water on the man till today the man is pitifully useless.Instead of telling him that a curse would not work on him,advice him on how to tackle the situation in a peaceful way.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 07, 2015
marriedvirgin:
Don't say things because you want to please him.What he has done is very bad & serious.I have witnessed men who ended up like vegetable with serious repacursion.The woman wash her va'gi'na & pronounced all what she went through &threw the water on the man till today the man is pitifully useless.Instead of telling him that a curse would not work on him,advice him on how to tackle the situation in a peaceful way.

Story for the God. If it's like that, both men and women would have been vegetables. The same way guys break up with ladies is the same way ladies do.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by EzeeYFB(m): 2:12am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

Dnt b shocked...... Cz d gal has also enjoyed my cousin...... Accordin to him he has spent almost half a million on ha....... He is tinkin seriously
n so wat,ws he nt meant to take care of his babe,wat kind of guy wont feel good that he can provide for his babe's needs,na wa oo.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Feranchek(m): 2:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Beamborla:
He shouldn't marry the poor girl out of pity only to start cheating on her or maltreating her. He should leave her, biko. We are talking about a life time contract here...

At least he didn't put his signature there. It wound be painful to her but It's for her own Good. Some other cool dude would come along eventually.
If only women would take life as simple and matured as you have, there will definitely be less heartbreaks for them. Nne, may your honeypot not be sucked dry by honey-seeking dudes... grin
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by usj(m): 2:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

My cousin have been dating his girl friend since secondary school, he is now graduated and have a good job.....

But the problem is, he has slept with this girl like a thousand times and doesn't even enjoy her in bed any longer. He said he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with.

He is really confused right now as he doesn't know wat to do because he loves her.

stop saying he loves her he was only using her, after sucking every part of her he is now looking for fresh juicy fruit. But I don't blame him since he did not rape her it was her choice to let him in and out of the treasury.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Eluwilussit(m): 2:24am On Mar 07, 2015
vjsmiles:
if she doesnt spread her pineapple now she is not a sex material but now she has endured your throbbing pencil she is now "not a wife material"...
tell your cousin that he is not a" human being "material angry

no offe?nse

Thanks for the response. This should do. Off to sleep.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Chosen1Je: 2:33am On Mar 07, 2015
You are invited to attend the forth coming International Crusade titled, 'GOD’S TIME TO TAKE OVER'. Organised by the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, and the venue is at Old Oba Airport, Old Oba Road, Onitcha, Anambra State, Nigeria.
DATE: Saturday March 7 & Sunday March 8, 2015; 8am daily.

AS MANY AS WOULD ATTEND THIS CRUSADE, THERE LIVES SHALL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME. REMAIN BLESSED.ALL YOUR YOKES MUST BE DESTROYED BY THE ANNOINTING; MINISTERING BY THE GRACE OF GOD IS THE GENERAL OVERSEER, PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.
BE THERE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWh5tuWQVjM
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by akinladejo: 2:39am On Mar 07, 2015
I know d girl u are talking about and I will definately tell her this wkend.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Vikky014(f): 2:56am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

Ask your cousin if he wants to marry a virgin girlif his answer is yes then he shld convert dt his girl to a virgin bfore leaving her. but if his answer is NO. then wht makes him think the nxt girl hv not enjoyed all marital privileges with another boy

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by efficiencie(m): 3:01am On Mar 07, 2015
That cousin of yours is a MONUMENTAL ID.IO.T and his PATHOLOGICAL IDIOCY is quite contagious as many other PHENOMENAL IDIOTS like him are out there doing the same thing...

He must marry her! And if he's not prepared to then he must brace up for the BATTLE OF HIS LIFE as that lady no matter how ST.UP.ID she must have been has the authority and power to HAUNT THE FOOL out of that SICK COUSIN OF YOURS!
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by efficiencie(m): 3:09am On Mar 07, 2015
donedy:

Story for the God. If it's like that, both men and women would have been vegetables. The same way guys break up with ladies is the same way ladies do.

bro no be here u go knw if curse dey work abi e no dey work! Go deliverance ground yu go c enuf...I am a man and i respect the power of women when they take vengeance aftr being betrayed...

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by myramiliassi: 3:15am On Mar 07, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Akynzodeighbour(m): 3:18am On Mar 07, 2015
zeb04:
What's the big deal!
Please move on after all she enjoyed the sex too.

That's why you shouldn't engage in all the meningless sex during dating,not all r/ship leads to marriage.

Finally,Nigga dosnt owe her nothing,it was a symbiotc r/ship.
are you sure dis guy isn't the cousin he's talking about, coz he happens to know everything that transpired in the relationship, also probably this lady/girl has aborted a child on one or two occasions
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by 9jatatafo(m): 4:06am On Mar 07, 2015
eduj:

Guy ure a bit harsh on the guy.its not like he promised her marriage b4 bedding her besides,the girl enjoyed the sex too.The girl has her self to blame.a wise girl won't allow her guy to Bleep her for so long without at least a formal introduction of families.She gave the guy the advantages of married life without the commitment- tell me y the guy won't bail?what else has that girl got to offer her man to make stick around for marriage?
Its a wonder that with Naija girls addiction to Nollywood some still fall prey to such tricks

Bro I am not hrash on the guy, the OP say he started dating the girl fron secondary school which means he never had plan of marrying the girl. In fact the guy knew very well that he wasn't going to marry her, so, he would have told the innocent girl that this won't lead to marriage long ago. do you think the guy will find an innocent girl in this time and age? Maybe he will get a girl that someone has jilted too as a wife material by pretence. The guy sef act Nollywood by bleeping that girl for so long. Remember once married, it is only one kpekus one will be bleeping unless he planes cheating if not I guess he will get tired of his wife too after many years into the marriage.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by missterious(f): 4:45am On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Even if I sleep with my girl more than Solomon ever slept with women, I still keep track of that thing that actually made me fall in love with her in the first place. I'm still a V sha grin and she's still a V too. V-mobile. undecided

I remind myself of this everyday: even if I lose everything in my relationship, I should never lose the friendship we share. That's the basic, the stronghold and the epicenter of every successful relationship.

And for people who argue that sex breaks relationships, I'm sorry to burst your bubble; but sex actually solidifies relationship - healthy relationship. If your relationship is based on the desire of the flesh, say you fell in 'love' with your partner simply because he/she is sexy, hot, etc and as such, would be great in bed, I'm sorry because the moment the relationship is consummated, it goes faster than it came. But if you fell in love being friends, no matter how many times you have sex, you can only want more. Why? Cos that wasn't the reason for the relationship, it just happened (as a sort of embellishment). That's why it's always advisable to marry your best friend. Have sex, fight, argue, do whatever, you still are into each other.

Look before you leap. smiley

Lol. Me, V-mobile abi? No problem.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by goldenone(f): 4:52am On Mar 07, 2015
redcliff:

curse him for what? was she doing him a favor opening her legs for him? she willingly consented to and enjoyed it too! Thats how you females go about with the thought that sex is a favor and should be seen as a tool
You do have a point but why should the females receive the blame most of the time even when both parties are wrong? It beats me
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by goldenone(f): 4:54am On Mar 07, 2015
auchomage:
The fact is too much of anything is not good. That Nigga hs explored all d crevices...no new discovery channel...nothing new to look forward to. My guy change channel jaare.

Sex before marriage is wrong...
Lolz @exploring everything... Men sha. He might as well get tired of his lawfully wedded wife after exploring everything...
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by urchbarbie(f): 5:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Ok! Ur take is dat half a mill wld restore d body part slackened by ur cousin? Some men sha with shallow reasoning. Imagine d lady is ur sister? Am sure uld advice an acid bath lipsrsealed
Iamfrank:

Dnt b shocked...... Cz d gal has also enjoyed my cousin...... Accordin to him he has spent almost half a million on ha....... He is tinkin seriously
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by sunnyx13: 5:08am On Mar 07, 2015
Ipledge:
If thurnder Fire you or your cousin now,u blame the innocent witches in your village.after sleeping with a girl thousands of time,she no com sweet again.

Tell your cousin or yourself to give d lady 6months break and Bleep another girls(no string attach) then go back to his wife(abi who u won dash,after y Don eat all her goodie goodie).he find pleasure in her

You all should stop talking like one uneducated FOOL, diD the guy enjoy her alone? She also enjoyed him too.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by sugarbuns(f): 5:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

Biko what is half a million? Since secondary school? And he considers that enjoyment or equal to one thousand times abi? My humble advice.....

Tell him to report to Yaba left.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by mokset123: 5:23am On Mar 07, 2015
If he loves her like you said. Then he should go ahead and marry her. My fear right now is your cousin may be listening to too many person and now he is confused. Marriage isn't all about sex
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by generalissimo(m): 5:24am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

Simply put, he doesnt love her again. He's a very confused guy who doesnt even know the definitions of love
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by sunnyx13: 5:33am On Mar 07, 2015
Vikky014:
Ask your cousin if he wants to marry a virgin girlif his answer is yes then he shld convert dt his girl to a virgin bfore leaving her. but if his answer is NO. then wht makes him think the nxt girl hv not enjoyed all marital privileges with another boy

You can't blame him, my girl parked to my house last year claiming she had issue with her dad and promised to stay a week, some months later the issue was resolved and since then she has refused to go back home, she has stayed with me for a year and some months now, I just told her last week (you can not dash yourself to me just like that) it not done, I only wanted to help and now she has refused to leave, that way you can get tired of her ofcourse, because you have everything alright without you guys being married. Each time I tell her to go back home the next thing is insulting and crying, the other time she said we should go and see her people and make it official but OMO BOY never ready, Infact I need an advice too.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by anytaij: 5:48am On Mar 07, 2015
I so muchh have dis feeling its you . Buh no waahala sha i just pray anoda badt guy dont do such to ur sis or relatives so u wud knw how it feels to rock someone for many yrs .
Iamfrank:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Two FUNAAB Lovers Convocated In Style, Same Day / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him? / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.