Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) (29016 Views)

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by kinglekan: 10:45pm On May 12, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Yes tongue
Like the Phoenix. wink
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
From what I've read on this forum, among these your judges;
Mizmycoli
Ronald4lif
Thesonofmark and probably Tosyne2much deserves to be there.

angry

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
Kinglekan and Sinizia should be judges too.

Just what I had in mind.

2 Likes

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by LaurelP(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
cool
U haven't acknowledged my expression of interest
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by marvelous000: 10:47pm On May 12, 2015
[size=13pt]
I nominate @falcony for judge

I'd love to participate,but very pressed with work,coupled with the miss nairaland contest,in which I serve as campain manager.
Mybe when I am free by next week.
I will participate.

Will nomination for contestant,be open by then?

Ccnaijaboiy
[/size]
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Victoriabee, taking up the challenge?

Btw, welcome back.
Thanks, I don't think so.

My exams is starting next week.

kinglekan:

Like the Phoenix. wink
grin

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 10:48pm On May 12, 2015
In order to maintain orderliness I think people who have been nominated as prospective judges should kindly accept or reject so that we know those who are of interest.

Cc: PROSPECTIVE JUDGES

1) Falconey

2) Ronald4lif

3) Thesonofmark/kcmark

4) dechandel

5) chiam55

6) Mizmycoli

7) tosyne2much

8 ) orijin101

9) blackett

10) kinglekan
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by kinglekan: 10:50pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
King.lekan and Sin.izia should be judges too.

smiley
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 10:50pm On May 12, 2015
LaurelP:

U haven't acknowledged my expression of interest
Sorry about that sir.

But have you seen your name on the list?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by demmy0325(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2015
missclasssy:

Please. . . A good judge as regards this debate should be someone who is intelligent, who has a good knowledge of romantic/relationship issues and can critically and logically analyze those issues and make unbaised judgments and conclusions as inferred from peoples comments.

He/she should also be smart enough to know who has the upper hand and who makes more cogent and intelligent points and contributions in the debate situation.

He/she should also be impartial and unbiased when choosing a winner after the debate has been concluded.

Blackett meets the aforementioned criteria.
.. Mtcheew.. That nigga that always act like someone snatched his bread... U said intelligent?... I doubt that... And U said he has romance knowlege.. Really..?.. Maybe you should click on his profile and go check all his post to find where he has ever given any sensible comment as regards to romance issue other than insults.. That guy just has no attributes of a judge... He always sound pained...

5 Likes

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 12, 2015
Well, Ronald4lif, I'd love to participate.

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by sinizia: 10:54pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
Ki.nglekan and Sin.izia should be judges too.

Hmm.. It's surprising. Never thought anyone knew me on this section. Thanks bro. cool
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 12, 2015
missclasssy:

I missed you so so much cheesy cheesy
I can't explain how happy I am to see you again. kiss kiss
Come on, participate joor.
Just saw this now.
Okay tongue
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 12, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lol, go through the post... you will understand better tongue

I dnt really understand it thou undecided
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
In order to maintain orderliness I think people who have been nominated as prospective judges should kindly accept or reject so that we know those who are of interest.

1) Falconey

2) Ronald4lif

3) Thesonofmark/kcmark

4) dechandel

5) chiam55

6) Mizmycoli

7) tosyne2much

8 ) orijin101

9) blackett

10) kinglekan

Nomination accepted.

3 Likes

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 10:56pm On May 12, 2015
xynerise:

OK.

Social media and relationships: make or mar?
Thats a good one.

It will be considered.

Please keep them coming.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 12, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Mtcheew.. That nigga that always act like someone snatched his bread... U said intelligent?... I doubt that... And U said he has romance knowlege.. Really..?.. Maybe you should click on his profile and go check all his post to find where he has ever given any sensible comment as regards to romance issue other than insults.. That guy just has no attributes of a judge... He always sound pained...
Your tiny inconsequential opinion has been duly noted and subsequently discarded, as incognizant.

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

1) Falco.ney

2) Ronalbd4lif

3) Thesonofk/kcmark

4) dechand.el

5) chiam5

6) Mimycoli

7) tosyne32much

8 ) ornijin101

9) blackhett

10) king.lekan

I accept
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

1) Falconey

2) Ronald4lif

3) Thesonofmark/kcmark

4) dechandel

5) chiam55

6) Mizmycoli

7) tosyne2much

8 ) orijin101

9) blackett

10) kinglekan
Rejected.

I'll rather participate and kick ass. . .
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 12, 2015
Depending of course on if I like the subject at hand.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 12, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Just saw this now.

Okay tongue

Two questions.

Why did you de-activate?

Have you dropped your extreme feminist ideologies? tongue
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by demmy0325(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2015
Blackett:
Your tiny inconsequential opinion has been duly noted and subsequently discarded, as incognizant.
.. U Call it tiny.. I call it fact.. U av no attributes of a judge.... Face it...

2 Likes

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 12, 2015
missclasssy:

Two questions.
Why did you de-activate?
Have you dropped your extreme feminist ideologies? tongue
1) Felt like
2) Never! Till death do us part. grin
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 11:01pm On May 12, 2015
VictoriaBee:

From what I've read on this forum, among these your judges;
Mizmycoli
Ronald4lif
Thesonofmark and probably Tosyne2much deserves to be there.

angry
Lol..i'm guessing those are your own choice judges. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by demmy0325(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2015
Hehehe... Am i seein Orijin101 among d judge list..?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 12, 2015
Blackett:
Rejected.

On second thoughts, this idea of yours seems like more fun. I'd need to exercise a great deal of restraint not to engage the contestants in a duel as a judge.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 12, 2015
VictoriaBee:

1) Felt like

2) Never! Till death do us part. grin

Okay. Welcome back grin tongue
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 12, 2015
Naijaboiy, I would like to participate as a contestant.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 12, 2015
demmy0325:
Hehehe... Am i seein Orijin101 among d judge list..?

His clowish persona aside, he could shock you when he's sober.

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 11:07pm On May 12, 2015
Blackett:
Rejected.

Okay Noted.

Blackett:
Depending of course on if I like the subject at hand.
Well with the plan in sight,,its not going to be a personal debate. So contestants may be given any topic at all.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 12, 2015
demmy0325:
.. U Call it tiny.. I call it fact.. U av no attributes of a judge.... Face it...
I value my toilet paper more than I value your "facts".

Go sit your deflated dumb ass, the fvck down.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by demmy0325(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2015
KcMark:

His clowish persona aside, he could shock you when he's sober.
... We shall see dn..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Romance In Church / Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.