Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) (29037 Views)

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 12, 2015
sinizia:

Hmm.. It's surprising. Never thought anyone knew me on this section. Thanks bro. cool

You'd make a gr8 contestant too grin
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay Noted.

Well with the plan in sight,,its not going to be a personal debate. So contestants may be given any topic at all.
I won't accept "any topic at all".

The topic should be thrown open and contestants requested to accept or decline.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 11:10pm On May 12, 2015
Please endeavour to tag this moniker when making a nomination or declaring to contest.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Dotwillis1(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2015
Nice one naijaboiy

....Itz cool, I'd love to debate

...Btw, how did yhu conclude 'bout the judges stuff.... What criteria? Do yhu just select them or they are into the stuff before
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 11:11pm On May 12, 2015
missclasssy:
Naijaboiy, I would like to participate as a contestant.
Noted.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 12, 2015
KcMark:

On second thoughts, this idea of yours seems like more fun. I'd need to exercise a great deal of restraint not to engage the contestants in a duel as a judge.
I like arguing. Especially when I'm right. Makes everything easier.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Omotayor123(f): 11:11pm On May 12, 2015
OK. Noted. Make I book space first. coming bk to comment.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by marieolae(f): 11:12pm On May 12, 2015
Is your partner entitled to your social media password in a very committed relationship

I think this is a good topic
Cc.naijaboiy

4 Likes

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 11:12pm On May 12, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Nice one naijaboiy

....Itz cool, I'd love to debate

...Btw, how did yhu conclude 'bout the judges stuff.... What criteria? Do yhu just select them or they are into the stuff before
A poll will be conducted to select the judges.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by ronald4lif(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2015
I accept the offer of a judge. And I'm also open to engage in a debate when and if required. Although depending on the topic of contention. Thanks.

I also nominate; justfollowit, michtoxin and Oahray as contestants.

Cc: Naijaboiy
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Omotayor123(f): 11:14pm On May 12, 2015
I love dis idea & I'm interested.

Present oooo#
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 12, 2015
marieolae:
Is your partner entitled to your social media password in a very committed relationship

I think this is a good topic
Cc.naijaboiy
The answer is no.

Nothing here to debate about.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Omotayor123(f): 11:14pm On May 12, 2015
I love dis idea & I'm interested.

Present oooo#
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
I accept the offer of a judge. And I'm also open to engage in a debate when and if required. Although depending on the topic of contention. Thanks.

I also nominate; justfollowit, michto.xin and Oah.ray as contestants.

shocked
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by demmy0325(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2015
Blackett:
I value my toilet paper more than I value your "facts".

Go sit your deflated dumb ass, the fvck down.
.. #Yawns... Ok
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by marieolae(f): 11:16pm On May 12, 2015
Yeah, your opinion...
Blackett:
The answer is no.

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by braindamage(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2015
Would just hang around, provide protection for the judges, punch spoilers on their faces grin. Nice job Naijaboiy. I nominate lala247 as a judge.

Cc: Naijaboiy

2 Likes

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 11:16pm On May 12, 2015
PROSPECTIVE JUDGES

1) Falconey

2) Thesonofmark/kcmark

3) dechandel

4) chiam55

5) Mizmycoli

6) tosyne2much

7) orijin101

CONTESTANTS

1) sinaj

2) demmy0325

3) mzellsx

4) DahtzFestJayz

5) boynigeria

6) beckybeky

7) Laurelp

8 ) phikom

9) missclasssy

10) ronald4lif

11) Blackett

12) Dotwillis1
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by ronald4lif(m): 11:17pm On May 12, 2015
Blackett:
The answer is no.

You never can tell. Missclasssy and nneka123 could have substantial reasons why partners should have each other's password. wink

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by sinizia: 11:17pm On May 12, 2015
Chiam55:

You'd make a gr8 contestant too grin
I'd make a great contestant only if your heart is on the line. winktongue
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by mirexxx(f): 11:18pm On May 12, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Yes tongue
Vicky cheesy i almost cried when you deactivated cheesy
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by ronald4lif(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

shocked

Yes, take up the challenge. You have the wits and intellect. I would love to take on you. cheesy
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 11:19pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

I also nominate; justfollowit, michtoxin and Oahray as contestants.

Cc: Naija boiy
Okay let me explain this clearly.

This debate will be like a competition where we'll have stages up to the finals.

So if you are a judge you cannot participate also. Except in the next edition.

That's how it's going to be.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

You never can tell. Missclasssy and nneka123 could have substantial reasons why partners should have each other's password. wink
I'm not even gonna argue that with them. No one gets my password. Simple.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Dotwillis1(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

A poll will be conducted to select the judges.
good...it shouldn't be a random selection thing.

...I'm in tho, to contest
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by ronald4lif(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay let me explain this clearly.

This debate will be like a competition where we'll have stages up to the finals.

So if you are a judge you cannot participate also. Except in the next edition.

That's how it's going to be.

Okay, I'll be a judge. That's fair enough.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by falconey(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
In order to maintain orderliness I think people who have been nominated as prospective judges should kindly accept or reject so that we know those who are of interest.

Cc: PROSPECTIVE JUDGES

1) Falconey

2) Ronald4lif

3) Thesonofmark/kcmark

4) dechandel

5) chiam55

6) Mizmycoli

7) tosyne2much

8 ) orijin101

9) blackett

10) kinglekan

ACCEPTED!

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by braindamage(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Yes tongue
Our Feminist. Keeps deactivating after every 3 months
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 12, 2015
Naijaboiy I think you should state the criteria for choosing a judge

This shouldn't be a case where after someone has been nominated the person just accepts and BAM the person is a judge.
There has to be some specific requirements that should be met.

I for one believe that the judges should be chosen by vote. The ones with the majority of votes become judge.

Please this debate contest requires an intelligent, unsentimental and emotionally stable judge that doesn't have cliques or personal ties with anyone on this forum.

I would recommend
Ronald4lif
Sinizia

2 Likes

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by ronald4lif(m): 11:24pm On May 12, 2015
Blackett:

cheesy grin
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 12, 2015
mirexxx:
Vicky cheesy i almost cried when you deactivated cheesy
smiley
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 12, 2015
Blackett:

I dey suspect you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.