Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Women Are Their Worst Enemies - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Their Worst Enemies (24755 Views)

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 19, 2015
bukatyne:

I have told you I am NOT responsible for your comprehension issues.

I am also not responsible for your bitterness and silliness.

Drink a chilled cup of water and go over the posts again...

You might be lucky to understand.

Goodluck on your quest.

grin grin grin
Big Fooool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Dheartless: 11:03pm On May 19, 2015
bukatyne:

If they kill themselves, who would you and your hommies marry? grin
nice dish

there will certainly be some few others who are not ready to kill each other over settleable issues and I am sure those species can make a good meal for a brother.
otherwise they are not qualified to own a home with a hard working brother.
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by TV01(m): 11:09pm On May 19, 2015
njokusboy:

grin grin grin
Big Fooool
...the truth is Bukatyne' rancid shrewishness is only only exceeded by - and used as cover for - her quite shocking mental dullness. That's why she prefers to spiritualise her threads - so she can sound like one who possesses understanding, by just quoting scripture or regurgitating sermons she's heard parrot-fashion smiley.

Trying to engage her intellectually is an exercise in frustration - but to be fair that's probably as much for her, as you can sense her brain frying as she struggles with basic logic and comprehension - I would not advise it. It's why I limit her to trolling.

Her one redeeming feature is the fact she's married, although I seriously wonder what our broda is suffering at her hands tongue. Anyway, thanks for small mercies - we only have to suffer her from time to time on NL, not 24/7 in real life. Can you imagine? grin.

TV

...and don't hold your breath waiting for her to admit her error, humility is basically non-existent in her lexicon, plus she has zero sense of humour undecided.

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 19, 2015
TV01:

...the truth is Bukatyne' rancid shrewishness is only only exceeded by - and used as cover for - her quite shocking mental dullness. That's why she prefers to spiritualise her threads - so she can sound like one who possesses understanding, by just quoting scripture or regurgitating sermons she's heard parrot-fashion smiley.

Trying to engage her intellectually is an exercise in frustration - but to be fair that's probably as much for her, as you can sense her brain frying as she struggles with basic logic and comprehension - I would not advise it. It's why I limit her to trolling.

Her one redeeming feature is the fact she's married, although I seriously wonder what our broda is suffering at her hands tongue. Anyway, thanks for small mercies - we only have to suffer her from time to time on NL, not 24/7 in real life. Can you imagine? grin.

TV

...and don't hold your breath waiting for her to admit her error, humility is basically non-existent in her lexicon, plus she has zero sense of humour undecided.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by RAKITIC: 11:37pm On May 19, 2015
Women always blaming men for their woes since 1862

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Ewuro4: 11:47pm On May 19, 2015
Yes. My worst enemies are women. On & offline.

Reason I pick my friends carefully. They're always out to either backstab you as a result of their senseless jealousies or just beef for the sake of beefing. even when I couldn't boast of an ordinary MasterCard to my name, They still hate. That's just women. I don't really care how men roll. Not my business.

I believe this topic is about a gender scale to determine how many enemy a typical woman can boast of , no? It's not far fetched atall.

I teach my children to hold on to their sisterhood friendship coz that's the only best & reliable female friendship that can never be broken.

I'm a woman. I don't mince my words and what you see is what you get..many women don't like that , well too bad.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Emaprince: 8:21am On May 20, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yes. My worst enemies are women. On & offline.

Reason I pick my friends carefully. They're always out to either backstab you as a result of their senseless jealousies or just beef for the sake of beefing. even when I couldn't boast of an ordinary MasterCard to my name, They still hate. That's just women. I don't really care how men roll. Not my business.

I believe this topic is about a gender scale to determine how many enemy a typical woman can boast of , no? It's not far fetched atall.

I teach my children to hold on to their sisterhood friendship coz that's the only best & reliable female friendship that can never be broken.

I'm a woman. I don't mince my words and what you see is what you get..many women don't like that , well too bad.

now, that's an honest woman. You deserve a kiss on the cheek.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by kaboninc(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2015
bukatyne:

This is my stance in This issue.

Men always backstab and betray themselves yet men don't feel they are each others' worst enemies grin

They see as humans are Naturally deceptive and treat it as such.

So true about the celebrity ish
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by kaboninc(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2015
FrancisTony:

Men naturally have overbloated ego.

for example, different men have been ruling Nigeria and we are not getting it right.
Many male politicians, loot and commit all atrocities.

Just mention Okonjo-Iweala and Allison-Madueke, they'll give you 1,000 reasons why women shouldn't be in power forgetting good deeds of Magareth Ekpo, Oby Ezekwesili, Dora Akunyili.

When they err, human beings are imperfect.
When women err, women are devil.

Oloun maje for hypocrisy! undecided
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by kaboninc(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2015
FrancisTony:

Men naturally have overbloated ego.

for example, different men have been ruling Nigeria and we are not getting it right.
Many male politicians, loot and commit all atrocities.

Just mention Okonjo-Iweala and Allison-Madueke, they'll give you 1,000 reasons why women shouldn't be in power forgetting good deeds of Magareth Ekpo, Oby Ezekwesili, Dora Akunyili.

When they err, human beings are imperfect.
When women err, women are devil.

Oloun maje for hypocrisy! undecided

So Okonjo and Allison are not good leaders?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by kaboninc(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Offline? I don't know about your life.

Online? Nairaland? No woman keep you as an enemy but you did with numerous women from what i've seen since my "vickyyb" moniker. Reason being;
-Some are married and living happily with their husband, and still a feminist e.g Cococandy, bukatyne.
-We don't lick men ass like you do.

No one keep you as an enemy but you did, due to your senseless jealousy and buttlicking. You need to re-evaluate your life.

Lool.

You women are funny.

If she says women are her worst enemies, why crucify and attack her? Are you her enemy? She's expressing her views and opinions based on her own experiences. And should you have an opposing view, why can't you just state it.

Chai...indeed as FrancisTony said:

FrancisTony:

women are their worst enemy

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Kimoni: 8:56am On May 20, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Online? Nairaland? No woman keep you as an enemy but you did with numerous women from what i've seen since my "vickyyb" moniker. Reason being;
-Some are married and living happily with their husband, and still a feminist e.g Cococandy, bukatyne.

No one keep you as an enemy but you did, due to your senseless jealousy and buttlicking. You need to re-evaluate your life.

Loll

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 8:59am On May 20, 2015
kaboninc:

So Okonjo and Allison are not good leaders?
According to an average Nigerian.
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by kaboninc(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2015
FrancisTony:

According to an average Nigerian.

Lool.

And you know the effect of perception of an average Nigerian?

You are also an average Nigerian when you made that statement as you subscribe to it. So, don't claim 'an average Nigerian'.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Emaprince: 9:08am On May 20, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Online? Nairaland? No woman keep you as an enemy but you did with numerous women from what i've seen since my "vickyyb" moniker. Reasons been;

classic example of women being there worst enemies.

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 9:10am On May 20, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool.

You women are funny.

If she says women are her worst enemies, why crucify and attack her? Are you her enemy? She's expressing her views and opinions based on her own experiences. And should you have an opposing view, why can't you just state it.

She stated her opinion? Agreed!
Just the way other guy stated his opinion and was attacked by dudes here.

That frustrated soul has an alternate moniker "Toonoisy" that she use to hype herself and insult other women because they are not asslickers like her.

i'm off Nairaland. I have an exam to write. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 9:11am On May 20, 2015
Emaprince:
classic example of women being there worst enemies.
Same way you all bounced on that dude, francis.

Example of men being there worst enemy.

11 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Emaprince: 9:15am On May 20, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Same way you all bounced on that dude, francis.

Example of men being there worst enemy.
you always sound bitter. Why?

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 9:15am On May 20, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool.

And you know the effect of perception of an average Nigerian?

You are also an average Nigerian when you made that statement as you subscribe to it. So, don't claim 'an average Nigerian'.

I haven't seen any sensible impact made by Allison-Madueke.

Okonjo-Iweala, maybe!
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by kaboninc(m): 9:21am On May 20, 2015
FrancisTony:

I haven't seen any sensible impact made by Allison-Madueke.

Okonjo-Iweala, maybe!

I see.

You are just like you said, an 'average' Nigerian.

Probably, those who have seen are above average..or below?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by iykedare(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Online? Nairaland? No woman keep you as an enemy but you did with numerous women from what i've seen since my "vickyyb" moniker. Reasons been;

This really riled me up. Isn't this a case of women being their own enemies?
To start with,you look like a sick kid. Have u got no respect for people older than you are or has the internet killed your sense of reasoning?
Madam feminist, you belong to the romance section where dolts like you show your disrespect for fellow forum members.

Learn the meaning of feminism. It does not denote that you insult any woman who has opinion different to that of another woman.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 9:33am On May 20, 2015
kaboninc:

I see.
You are just like you said, an 'average' Nigerian.
Probably, those who have seen are above average..or below?
*Yawns*
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by kaboninc(m): 9:34am On May 20, 2015
VictoriaBee:

That frustrated soul has an alternate moniker "Toonoisy" that she use to hype herself and insult other women because they are not asslickers like her.

Wow!

What a revelation!

Good luck to your exams.

Make sure you blast the papers! cheesy
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by kaboninc(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2015
FrancisTony:

*Yawns*

Kids!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 11:13am On May 20, 2015
TV01:

[size=15pt]Her one redeeming feature is the fact she's married, although I seriously wonder what our broda is suffering at her hands tongue. Anyway, thanks for small mercies - we only have to suffer her from time to time on NL, not 24/7 in real life. Can you imagine? grin.[/size]

TV

word on marble!!!

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 11:31am On May 20, 2015
VictoriaBee:

-Some are married and living happily with their husband, and still a feminist e.g C..ococandy, buk..atyne.

Maybe you need to re-evaluate yourself also and learn more from these women you used as an example. They have never been this hostile and aggressive to anyone on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by kaboninc(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2015
softysparky:

Maybe you need to re-evaluate yourself also and learn more from these women you used as an example. They have never been this hostile and aggressive to anyone on nairaland.

Really? Even on this thread?

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 20, 2015
kaboninc:

Really? Even on this thread?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 20, 2015
softysparky:

FrancisTony:

Here's another hypocrisy of Nairaland men;
If a man bash women, he automatically becomes a hero - useless online hero when there are missing chibok girls to be saved. grin
If he support women, he is a sissy or an asslicker.

If a woman bash men, she becomes a misandry or lesbian with an awry childhood.
If a woman support men, she becomes a wife material.

grin grin
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Ewuro4: 1:44pm On May 20, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Hehe .. when was your last visit to the dentist?

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Ewuro4: 2:08pm On May 20, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Toonoisy come see your worst enemy oh. grin

I don't even know where to start with you, without being called a bully. Girl go and read your books jare.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife / Marriage Of Deception / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.