Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Women Are Their Worst Enemies - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Their Worst Enemies (24757 Views)

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 18, 2015
bukatyne:

Did you read the OP before reading his post

Owk, remove the op from the post, everything still stands...
The op did say that she hear a lot of women use the phrase "women are their worst enemy".
Nd then someone comes to say it's a chauvinistic statement.... which doesn't make an iota of sense.
How can a statement mostly used by females be termed chauvinistic....
Abi you want to claim you don't know wat I am driving at undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 11:31pm On May 18, 2015
njokusboy:

Owk, remove the op from the post, everything still stands...
The op did say that she hear a lot of women use the phrase "women are their worst enemy".
Nd then someone comes to say it's a chauvinistic statement.... which doesn't make an iota of sense.
How can a statement mostly used by females be termed chauvinistic....
Abi you want to claim you don't know wat I am driving at undecided undecided undecided

The term 'Chauvinist' in its proper form is genderless.

The correct thing is Male/Female chauvinist.

I hope This helps.

And a number of posters came from different angles.

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 18, 2015
bukatyne:

The term 'Chauvinist' in its proper form is genderless.

The correct thing is Male/Female chauvinist.

I hope This helps.

And a number of posters came from different angles.

Lmao, you hope what helps shocked shocked shocked
Let me indulge you; female chauvinism, is it against females or against males... if it's against males, how does it fit into the expression " women are their own worst enemies" used by women in reference to other women.... Hint: female chauvinism is the belief that men are inferior to women, (you either do not know wat it means or ur mixing it up...)
You cannot be seriously suggesting that he was referring to "female chauvinism" ( dat also makes no sense) when he cited an example of "Davido and Wizkid"....
You are either trolling on ur own thread or trying to be snaky....
His full statement was that it was both chauvinistic and sexist... defend the sexist part make I see...
It's amazing how you ladies continuously mislead dat kid so he goes about making a fool of himself...

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Dheartless: 2:09am On May 19, 2015
they can kill themselves, I careless.
me and my homies just want to put heads together and strategize more ways of making cash and achieving success.

no time to fight each other when we can be of help to ourselves by working together.
that doesn't mean we won't break him, if the person that wants our downfall is a man.
but it also means if he is willing to offer his virtues and be apart if our success, even though he was our great enemy, we will accept his offer and work together.

and that is how me and my home boys roll.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:01am On May 19, 2015
Arsenate:
not any guy's fault that you can get IT up, loser. op, a WOMAN, comes up with a thread about WOMEN and all you, a loser for life hiding behind fake Nairaland Smileys, can do is drag men into it. what a monumental loser this girl is. all your Smileys ridden posts won't change the fact that your daddy did a terrible job raising a sissy. he must be utterly disappointed.
pussiyyy
He did a wonderful job raising a non-hypocritical male with surpressed ego and i'm ever greatful. grin smiley

15 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 8:49am On May 19, 2015
cococandy:

Me I've given up on them.
Even the ones you thought were human beings will surprise you mouth agape shocked shocked shocked

The average nairalander dude is very hateful.
It's like a spirit or disease that infects if you're not careful.

Just like bukatyne said, lets hope they are trolling and catching their fun.
If they are not, we can only pray they experience 'light and love'.

Y'know frustration is real?...lols

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by TV01(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2015
bukatyne:

If you know my threads usually suffer a usual malaise, common sense should have dictated you steer clear it or drop a post of healing.

Thanks for the wishes and regards to your kids.

Feel free to troll cheesy
Answer the question na - has oga put a bun in your oven? A year and 2 days later We are interested to know when you'll be popping one out grin! No to Jaffa's cool!

We want pix - still no wedding fotos? - and good news, not just your usual "sickly child" threads (which by the way my "trolling" helped ginger up - no don't thank me cheesy).

Kids are fine thank you - why didn't you ask after my gorgeous wife? - "worst enemy type thingy right there" angry? Make I no spam your thread with her lovely pictures 0! grin

bukatyne:

It is either you were once a woman or surround yourself with vipers.

Change your company for starters.
No girl, years of experience and life lived. Pretty much all women have a bit of the "snake" in them. With your passive aggression, I have little doubt how you deal with other women. Your fake piety not withstanding.

TV

...baby pix, not sickly chil' threads cool

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by chibic(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2015
I though this thread is about women being there worst enemies? Why is it gradually turning to a male bashing thread. And the major culprit is that girl hiding under a male's moniker.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by oloyede252(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2015
another man bashing thread,

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by forandy(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 3:26pm On May 19, 2015
TV01:

Answer the question na - has oga put a bun in your oven? A year and 2 days later We are interested to know when you'll be popping one out grin! No to Jaffa's cool!

We want pix - still no wedding fotos? - and good news, not just your usual "sickly child" threads (which by the way my "trolling" helped ginger up - no don't thank me cheesy).

Kids are fine thank you - why didn't you ask after my gorgeous wife? - "worst enemy type thingy right there" angry? Make I no spam your thread with her lovely pictures 0! grin

No girl, years of experience and life lived. Pretty much all women have a bit of the "snake" in them. With your passive aggression, I have little doubt how you deal with other women. Your fake piety not withstanding.

TV

...baby pix, not sickly chil' threads cool

Amusing you amuse someone of fake piety. Check in the mirror, the image stirring at you is a poster person for fake and hypocrisy

So you believe I am married? Lols! I thought the story before was that I was pretending? undecided

And I guess this snake is plainly women's thing? Men don't have the little snake in them? Or is there a special snake women around you possess? Your average post is filled with direct or subtle jabs yet you are taking of snakes in women (around you)

I am not passive aggressive, I do not just have tolerance for bullshit and hypocrisy amongst others on and offline. However, I can understand your reference to passive aggressiveness... You bark from thread to thread on NL yet you cannot practice 1/10 what you incite men to do with stupid posts contradicting yourself so you would expect everyone else to be like you. Remove your Pharisee garment and maybe... just maybe you will see around you more clearly.

My threads are sickly childish and you keep posting here, how wise of you.

If posting your wife's pictures here would add colour or meaning to your life, please entertain us.

keep trolling.

14 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 3:27pm On May 19, 2015
Dheartless:
they can kill themselves, I careless.
me and my homies just want to put heads together and strategize more ways of making cash and achieving success.

no time to fight each other when we can be of help to ourselves by working together.
that doesn't mean we won't break him, if the person that wants our downfall is a man.
but it also means if he is willing to offer his virtues and be apart if our success, even though he was our great enemy, we will accept his offer and work together.

and that is how me and my home boys roll.

If they kill themselves, who would you and your hommies marry? grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 3:33pm On May 19, 2015
njokusboy:

Lmao, you hope what helps shocked shocked shocked
Let me indulge you; female chauvinism, is it against females or against males... if it's against males, how does it fit into the expression " women are their own worst enemies" used by women in reference to other women.... Hint: female chauvinism is the belief that men are inferior to women, (you either do not know wat it means or ur mixing it up...)
You cannot be seriously suggesting that he was referring to "female chauvinism" ( dat also makes no sense) when he cited an example of "Davido and Wizkid"....
You are either trolling on ur own thread or trying to be snaky....
His full statement was that it was both chauvinistic and sexist... defend the sexist part make I see...
It's amazing how you ladies continuously mislead dat kid so he goes about making a fool of himself...

I believe my post you quoted is plain English.

I only defined chauvinism and stated people posted from different POVs which was tackled. No where did I try to explain the chauvinism referred to in his post or defended his post. (why should I?)

Who are the ladies misleading Francis?

How does he make a fool of himself? Dropping his opinions per subject matter? You must think insulting everyone who has a different POV and closing your eyes to what happens around you is wisdom. undecided

If you do not like his opinions, leave him be. This is an online forum.

13 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 19, 2015
bukatyne:

I only defined chauvinism and stated people posted from different POVs which was tackled. No where did I try to explain the chauvinism referred to in his post or defended his post. (why should I?)

How does he make a fool of himself? Dropping his opinions per subject matter? You must think insulting everyone who has a different POV and closing your eyes to what happens around you is wisdom. undecided

Well, the most ridiculous, is one saying, "i'm a female hiding under male moniker".
In their chauvinistic mind, they just can't wrap it why a male would be bashing their hypocrisy and stvpidity.
If i'm really a girl, my account would be new and most importantly, created in 2015 to bash men but i have been active on Nairaland since 2013. grin

Here's another hypocrisy of Nairaland men;
If a man bash women, he automatically becomes a hero - useless online hero when there are missing chibok girls to be saved. grin
If he support women, he is a sissy or an asslicker.

If a woman bash men, she becomes a misandry or lesbian with an awry childhood.
If a woman support men, she becomes a wife material.

grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 3:52pm On May 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

Well, the most ridiculous, is one saying, "i'm a female hiding under male moniker".
In their chauvinistic mind, they just can't wrap it why a male would be bashing their hypocrisy and stvpidity.
If i'm really a girl, my account would be new and most importantly, created in 2015 to bash men but i have been active on Nairaland since 2013. grin

Here's another hypocrisy of Nairaland men;
If a man bash women, he automatically becomes a hero - useless online hero when there are missing chibok girls to be saved. grin
If he support women, he is a sissy or an asslicker.

If a woman bash men, she becomes a misandry or lesbian with an awry childhood.
If a woman support men, she becomes a wife material.

grin grin

Do you mind them?

I am sure 90% of them do not even practice the nonsense they spew here.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 19, 2015
bukatyne:

Do you mind them?

I am sure 90% of them do not even practice the nonsense they spew here.

Don't be surprised if they practice it.

Nairaland active women-hater don't make up 1% of Nigerian men.
It's possible these ones had awful childhood.

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
If 2 guys are struggling for a babe, Its more likely both of them can even agree to be chopping her simultaneously

Its not strange to see boys give themselves tips on how to enter the girl

"Just go meet her she like money try flash am money, or just lie give am say you get uncle for London, she go gree for you no just mention my name else your program go derail"

If only you know how many guys don reach mutual accord on a girl
Cheap girls! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 19, 2015
Arsenate:
not any guy's fault that you can get IT up, loser. op, a WOMAN, comes up with a thread about WOMEN and all you, a loser for life hiding behind fake Nairaland Smileys, can do is drag men into it. what a monumental loser this girl is. all your Smileys ridden posts won't change the fact that your daddy did a terrible job raising a sissy. he must be utterly disappointed.
pussiyyy
You called him a girl and ended up describing him as a sissy/pusssy.

How contradictory?

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by TV01(m): 5:03pm On May 19, 2015
bukatyne:
Amusing you amuse someone of fake piety. Check in the mirror, the image stirring at you is a poster person for fake and hypocrisy
Be quiet woman...your shrewishness is legendary on this section - e no get part II tongue

bukatyne:
So you believe I am married? Lols! I thought the story before was that I was pretending? undecided
Hush. I've never doubted or questioned your story ...why would I? I celebrate marriage and hope all experience and enjoy it's benefits.

bukatyne:
And I guess this snake is plainly women's thing? Men don't have the little snake in them? Or is there a special snake women around you possess? Your average post is filled with direct or subtle jabs yet you are taking of snakes in women (around you)
Still your mouth. You introduced the term "viper", and sneakily tried to associate it to my wife - as you've done again by emphasising "around you". Not just shrewish, not just passive aggressive, but also sneaky and as thick as two short planks grin!

And your thread is about "women being their own worst enemies". It's not about men - as much as you've encourages NL #1 AssLick to make it so.

bukatyne:
I am not passive aggressive, I do not just have tolerance for bullshit and hypocrisy amongst others on and offline. However, I can understand your reference to passive aggressiveness... You bark from thread to thread on NL yet you cannot practice 1/10 what you incite men to do with stupid posts contradicting yourself so you would expect everyone else to be like you. Remove your Pharisee garment and maybe... just maybe you will see around you more clearly.
Utterly bogus. Your "personal qualities" are well known around these parts. If there were contradictions in any of my posts, you simply do not possess the smarts to spot them - oya, I dare you cool. But keep making baseless accusations if it gives you the tingles.

bukatyne:
My threads are sickly childish and you keep posting here, how wise of you.
My thoughts about the quality of you "elejo wewe" threads, in no way impairs my right to troll on them tongue. Like I said, "limited smarts".

bukatyne:
If posting your wife's pictures here would add colour or meaning to your life, please entertain us.
I'm free to post, you are free not to look or pointedly ignore her when making "fake salutations". No one has stopped you posting your own -partially obscured tongue - pics. You are emblematic of the "own worst enemy" saying. Distended bad belle + e jelosi cheesy!

bukatyne:
keep trolling.
My pleasure. Are extreme hormone fluctuations to be blamed for your current high levels of crankiness? grin!

TeeVee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 5:27pm On May 19, 2015
TV01:

Be quiet woman...your shrewishness is legendary on this section - e no get part II tongue.

Says the resident shrew

TV01:
Hush. I've never doubted or questioned your story ...why would I? I celebrate marriage and hope all experience and enjoy it's benefits.

Still your mouth. You introduced the term "viper", and sneakily tried to associate it to my wife - as you've done again by emphasising "around you". Not just shrewish, not just passive aggressive, but also sneaky and as thick as two short planks grin!

In additional to other qualities, you are daft. When you say all women have a little snake in them, your wife or family members was exempt abi? or your wife is not a female? If I say all men are dogs for example, would it be wrong for some poster to say including your husband?

TV01:
And your thread is about "women being their own worst enemies". It's not about men - as much as you've encourages NL #1 AssLick to make it so.

Who is the asslick? He is 100% better than you who says nonsense on one thread and say something else on another. This thread was a call to discussion with posters coming up with different views. He brought his own views and it was discussed. If you had something to say, why didn't you post it? Obviously you cannot resist a temptation smear threads with your bitterness

TV01:
Utterly bogus. Your "personal qualities" are well known around these parts. If there were contradictions in any of my posts, you simply do not possess the smarts to spot them - oya, I dare you cool. But keep making baseless accusations if it gives you the tingles.

LOL! you must really think NL revolves around you. Next time you want to post your hypocritical stance on a thread, think of what you said you do at home or what you can do.

TV01:
My thoughts about the quality of you "elejo wewe" threads, in no way impairs my right to troll on them tongue. Like I said, "limited smarts".
I'm free to post, you are free not to look or pointedly ignore her when making "fake salutations". No one has stopped you posting your own -partially obscured tongue - pics. You are emblematic of the "own worst enemy" saying. Distended bad belle + e jelosi cheesy!.

Oh, Tv thinks my treads are elejo weweish... I am crying; my salary will not be paid o! What is heck is your problem with my pictures? You started the picture craze on this thread now you are saying no one is stopping from posting mine? Are you losing track of your posts here or what? Or is this the case of posting before thinking? Ignore who? not look at who?

TV01:
My pleasure. Are extreme hormone fluctuations to be blamed for your current high levels of crankiness? grin!!.

What is to be blamed for your constant bitterness?

TeeVee[/quote]

Have you used those stuffs I asked you to last year?

You are getting worked up again.

11 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by chibic(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2015
And the female hiding under a male monicker noticed that I was talking about her. Guilty conscience at its peak!

Fake online life, really pitiful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by chibic(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2015
Arsenate:
pussiyyy
don't mind that foolish girl. She hates men yet, she registered online as a man.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 19, 2015
bukatyne:

It's really hard to respond to you fraudulent rats without resorting to insults.... some of you deserve a hard knock on ur cranium, right in the centre.....
Your post was in plain English which makes me wonder whether you have a problem understanding what you typed yourself..

You opened a thread about "women saying they were their worst enemies"... someone came and made a remark about it being sexist and chauvinistic implying that men were responsible when the thread clearly stated that women use the term often... other women on this forum even agreed with the saying...
Instead of sticking with the thread you created yourself, you chose to flow with the diversion.
You attempted to deny he was referring to men by giving me a hare brained definition of chauvinism, you even traversed the boundary of stoopidity to a point of preposterity by adding "female chauvinism" for effect....
You also conveniently side stepped the "sexism" aspect which I reminded you of only to come back with one corny and patronising remark about your post being written in English.... You think we lack deductive reasoning like you?
If there is anyone closing their eyes to what happens around them, it's clearly you, matter of fact, ur eyes are wide open but you are playing blind...
Pls, conscious idiocy does not pay....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 19, 2015
FrancisTony:
Nairaland active women-hater don't make up 1% of Nigerian men. It's possible these ones had awful childhood.
No they are actually very shy and introverted in real life smiley I am very sure of this smiley I have my sources grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

Nairaland active women-hater don't make up 1% of Nigerian men.
It's possible these ones had awful childhood.

No they are actually very shy and introverted in real life smiley
I am very sure of this smiley,
I have my sources grin
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 19, 2015
Unfollowing thread grin
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 19, 2015
fellis:

No they are actually very shy and introverted in real life smiley
I am very sure of this smiley
I have my sources grin
Oh well, I've met some Nairalanders in school; quiet ones are quiet and outspoken ones are the same.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 7:07pm On May 19, 2015
njokusboy:

It's really hard to respond to you fraudulent rats without resorting to insults.... some of you deserve a hard knock on ur cranium, right in the centre.....
Your post was in plain English which makes me wonder whether you have a problem understanding what you typed yourself..

You opened a thread about "women saying they were their worst enemies"... someone came and made a remark about it being sexist and chauvinistic implying that men were responsible when the thread clearly stated that women use the term often... other women on this forum even agreed with the saying...
Instead of sticking with the thread you created yourself, you chose to flow with the diversion.
You attempted to deny he was referring to men by giving me a hare brained definition of chauvinism, you even traversed the boundary of stoopidity to a point of preposterity by adding "female chauvinism" for effect....
You also conveniently side stepped the "sexism" aspect which I reminded you of only to come back with one corny and patronising remark about your post being written in English.... You think we lack deductive reasoning like you?
If there is anyone closing their eyes to what happens around them, it's clearly you, matter of fact, ur eyes are wide open but you are playing blind...
Pls, conscious idiocy does not pay....

It is not my fault you cannot comprehend English. That post said chauvinism was genderless. It never claimed to explain Tony's post.

If you are So passionate about the fraudulent rats, you can put your fist through your screen to break their heads.

Scallywag.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

Oh well, I've met some Nairalanders in school; quiet ones are quiet and outspoken ones are the same.

He came to like your post 3ice?
Well what else do you expect from an 18yr old child grin
Btw I unfollowed, ur mention brought me back angry

grin
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 19, 2015
bukatyne:

It is not my fault you cannot comprehend English. That post said chauvinism was genderless. It never claimed to explain Tony's post.

If you are So passionate about the fraudulent rats, you can put your fist through your screen to break their heads.

Scallywag.

You people make this thing too easy, one thing about stoopidity is dat you tend to sound more stoopid when you are attempting to defend it....
You said "chauvinism is genderless" in reference to the fact that he was suggesting than men were being chauvinistic and sexist, with one side of your mouth and still claim that you are not trying to defend/clarify/explain what he meant with the other grin grin grin.... if you don't look stoopid to urself by now, then you are hopeless...
I hope you are not this stoopid in real life, else I won't need to break your head, a lot of people would gladly do it cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by lilmax(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2015
njokusboy:

You people make this thing too easy, one thing about stoopidity is dat you tend to sound more stoopid when you are attempting to defend it....
You said "chauvinism is genderless" in reference to the fact that he was suggesting than men were being chauvinistic and sexist, with one side of your mouth and still claim that you are not trying to defend/clarify/explain what he meant with the other grin grin grin.... if you don't look stoopid to urself by now, then you are hopeless...
I hope you are not this stoopid in real life, else I won't need to break your head, a lot of people would gladly do it cheesy grin
grin grin
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 8:39pm On May 19, 2015
njokusboy:

I have told you I am NOT responsible for your comprehension issues.

I am also not responsible for your bitterness and silliness.

Drink a chilled cup of water and go over the posts again...

You might be lucky to understand.

Goodluck on your quest.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Marriage Of Deception / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education / My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.