Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,223 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

24kmagic's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24kmagic's Profile / 24kmagic's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 50 pages)

Romance / Re: I Want To Disvigin by 24kmagic: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Boy, like someone said earlier, if you must do, please protect yourself.

I wonder why a God will give a young boy erection and sexual urges and still expect you not to fvck.

Those who will want to criticize him should first blame God
Romance / Re: 7 Men You Must Avoid At All Cost by 24kmagic: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Going by this list, no girl is getting married. Cos I don't know of any guy that doesn't belong to at least one of those groups.

Three things a Nigerian girl looks out for in a potential husband

1. A good height
2. A good fvcker
3. A good spender

Every other thing is irrelevant.

Woman never do that pastor something na why.

1 Like

Romance / Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by 24kmagic: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Who else stopped reading after the first two paragraphs?

You kept adding irrelevant details.

You are telling us the dangers of cheating when you should be telling us what your sweet heart did to you.

I no read again biko

1 Like

Romance / Re: Is Marriage Supposed To Be A One Way Thing? by 24kmagic: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
It is supposed to be a two way thing but because we are in a patriarchal society, the only way women feel they can be heard or respected is to play the victim card. Reason why she can turn down your sex request but if you dare turn her down, heaven will fall. Sadly, they carry this mentality to their various matrimonial homes.
Their normal excuse for their indiscretions is mood swing. .

If you're unfortunate to be in a situationship with a girl that is always having mood swing, you're finished. She'll stab you and blame it on mood swing.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband by 24kmagic: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
kiss

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by 24kmagic: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
I visited my sister recently and where she lives, there's this couple. The husband of that lady is the most useless husband alive. From sunrise to sun set, he'll be inside the room with this heat lying down like a log of wood. The wife will be the one to go out and hustle. This woman takes every rubbish this man throws at her and none of her siblings is aware. She praises him among her siblings and they respect him. But the man is an asshole. The only thing is that he's not violent. He's just useless. When I inquired about this lady to understand why she's enduring all these, I got to understand that she's from a troubled family. Her parents kept breeding children without plans for them. The father gave birth to ten children although two died. They didn't have the best of lives growing up. Their family house is nothing to right home about. In fact, the sisters are also hoping to get married in order to leave that house. This lady can't go back to face the troubles her sisters are trying to run away from. In fact, they are looking up to her. This is just one example out of many in this part of the country. There are so many of such troubled families across 9ja.

Marrying a girl from that family will be of great advantage to you I swear. The reason is because she'll do everything possible to remain married in order not to end up like her siblings. She'll endure every rubbish you throw at her because if she remembers that her father's house is not any better, she'll mellow. She'll want to be the only difference among the girls in the family.

OP, if the present one is a good girl, marry her. She'll make sure your children dont end up like her siblings.

There are some families you marry from and you can't tell the girl rubbish cos you know where you took her from. Whereas there are other families where you'll insult your father-in-law and your wife will still be the one to beg you just to stay in your house.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Health / Re: Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba by 24kmagic: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
kiss
Celebrities / Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by 24kmagic: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Reputable sources said $1.3B, this blogger is saying $3.3B

Issorite.

Meanwhile, how was he able to owe as much as $53M? Like, what sort of bad debtor was he?

Two things I hate: Begging and owing.

Thank God for his life tho

64 Likes 6 Shares

Family / Re: Wives And Submission To Their Husband by 24kmagic: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Rozz:
lol.I know what I want and I'm also old enough.bukatyne is an amazing person,i understand what she's trying to do.

Tell me your age bracket na hanty
Family / Re: Wives And Submission To Their Husband by 24kmagic: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
bukatyne:

Ok, thanks for your time.
1. A man who can 'maintain a balance' (I don't understand what balance means here) in whatever situation is not hardworking: he is self-disciplined or moderate.

2. A man who has the fear of God can not be caught wanting.

I hear you however, you have not answered my question:

What qualities do you need in a husband? I want you to think about it.

If you cannot define what you need in a husband, you might not be able to recognize and appreciate them when they come your way.

Rozz is probably a teenager who is still living in her own fantasy. I asked her how old she was and she didn't answer me. She doesn't really know what she wants yet. But I sincerely hope that she finds what she's looking for.
Politics / Re: PTF: Farmers Should Prepare To Return To Their Farms by 24kmagic: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
emmaodet:

Which state is that?
I planned planting 1 hectare of groundnut for a trial here in Abeokuta this march but for strange reasons, rain as nit started falling regularly unlike before.
I guess this climate change is real because it is disrupting farmers conventional planting seasons.
It's unlike this before because by march we would have been experiencing regular down pour.
A lot of my friends entered one chance when they planted maize and cucumber after the first heavy down pour last month just for everything to dry up without rain for weeks.

Nasarawa State.
Your friends will have to replant when the rainfall becomes stable.

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: Wives And Submission To Their Husband by 24kmagic: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Rozz:
1.Hardworking in the sense that he can maintain a BALANCE in whatever situation he may find himself...2.A God fearing man is a complete man, he will never be caught wanting because he has the fear of God.A man who has the fear of God brings nothing but joy and happiness to his loved ones.

Sorry, how old are you?
Cos you sound a little bit childish.

No offense please

1 Like

Politics / Re: PTF: Farmers Should Prepare To Return To Their Farms by 24kmagic: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
emmaodet:

Hahahahaha
Don't mind them, always seeing profits on paper.
Make dem go start am now, e go shock dem.

I de tell you bros.
Asin farming no worth am I swear.
You go suffer finish nothing go commot.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: PTF: Farmers Should Prepare To Return To Their Farms by 24kmagic: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
emmaodet:

Where do you base bro? And are you still cultivating groundnuts?

Yea.
My mum still cultivates it but not like before.
Just 1 hectare
Tho they haven't started for this year cos there's not enough rainfall here yet
Romance / Re: Man Seek For Advice: On How To Break Up With His Girlfriend. by 24kmagic: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Fake story
Politics / Re: PTF: Farmers Should Prepare To Return To Their Farms by 24kmagic: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2020
cmrendowed:

What do you cultivate on the Land ?

Rice, beans, maize, guinea corn, groundnut, melon, ginger (once) and sesame.

We used to farm yam too, but we stopped completely cos the rate at which they steal yam on the farm ehn hmm.

And I can tell you that in the last eight years, not even a single bag of fertilizer has been given to us.

They share it among the top government officials who then sell it to the farmers.

Until there's a total revolution in the Agric sector, I quit.
Politics / Re: PTF: Farmers Should Prepare To Return To Their Farms by 24kmagic: 7:57am On Apr 25, 2020
freemanq:
No let's wait until crude oil prices increase,all this year our govt are enjoying free oil money without any plan B incase of decline in oil prices.now they want farmers to return to work I wonder if they are referring to mechanized farming.or are taking about cutlass

I've been waiting for someone to ask this question among all the commenters.
Farming in Nigeria is hard, manual labour.
I was born into farming, I still farm, but I'm already looking older than my age.

You can hardly see someone that solely depends on farming with a good house.
He'll spends over 100k on his farm, but at the end of the day, he'll only get 80k back. In my house every year, we farm upto 5 hectares and not a single support from the government.

We use huge amount to employ labourers to help us. At the end of the day, we don't even make our money back. But mum will say it's better than doing nothing.

In the market, buyers will act as if buying from you is a favour unto you. Wtf?

I quit abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: PTF: Farmers Should Prepare To Return To Their Farms by 24kmagic: 7:46am On Apr 25, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Farmers will make hell of money dis period. If I was in my villa I would have started farming already.

All na wash.
Is it not the same farm produce that we're struggling to sell here?
You'll spend over 100k on your farm, at the end of the day you'll only get 80k.

I quit biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by 24kmagic: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2020
I swear even me oooo.
I hardly remember my dreams.

But mine is not as bad as the OP's cos I remember mine immediately after the dream. But once I sleep back and wake up in the morning, I forget everything...
At times, I will remember some parts of the dream during the day. Sometimes after one week sef.

But I have never been able to remember my dreams exactly as it happened after waking up in the morning
Health / Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by 24kmagic: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Same question i have always wanted to ask.

I also have my doubts about the numbers ncdc do bring out, especially that of Kano.

Kano state can inflate figures for Africa.
If they tell you they counted ten in Kano, just know that what they actually counted was 5 and half. Even their population is inflated.

Upon all the federal allocation they get from inflating figures, they are still among states with the poorest number of people in this country.

The day this country will split into two equal halves, there'll be gnashing of teeth in the core north.

Very useless, unproductive folks.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life by 24kmagic: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
For life abi for the next three years?

Will he be there after May 2023?

Corona virus sef

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by 24kmagic: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
rushman003:

abeg give an instance sir

He's just "whining" up and down.
He couldn't even give one example out of the thousands he claims to have
Health / Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by 24kmagic: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
cry
Crime / Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by 24kmagic: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
All of Una weh like de shout "japa" .

Better japa the right way if not na slave you go end up as.

One way or the other, I'll make it here.

200M people is a very big market for every body to succeed.

I die here abeg

3 Likes

Romance / Re: She's Finally Here (see Her Pix) by 24kmagic: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Preshieben:
mom gave birth when she was 16
Unwanted pregnancy tho
My senior bro is 25
Second is 23
Third is 21
Am 19
Oya calculate

If she's 38 like you said and gave birth at 16, her first child cannot be 25. 25 + 16? Even if she's 39, it still doesn't add up.

But congratulations to your family all the same

2 Likes

Romance / Re: She's Finally Here (see Her Pix) by 24kmagic: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Preshieben:
yes hunnie

Why don't I believe you?
You're 19, (to be 20 later this year)
Your mum is 38 ( may be 39 this year)
So your mum married at 18/19?
Common!
That your picture is there is the more reason why I dont believe you. (That's if you're truly the one). You reveal too much.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Dear Ladies: It’s NOT Malice. It’s Dignity. An Open Letter by 24kmagic: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. The first step is admitting there is indeed an issue. God will do it for all of us. tongue

Amen ma
Family / Re: Dear Ladies: It’s NOT Malice. It’s Dignity. An Open Letter by 24kmagic: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Na my mention cause your unforgiving spirit?
You better change. grin

I'm working on it, but it takes time and an understanding woman.
Family / Re: Dear Ladies: It’s NOT Malice. It’s Dignity. An Open Letter by 24kmagic: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sterope:
Try is the keyword but this was not the answer to the question. Your post painted a picture that women do the hurting not men.

8/10 times, that's the case
Family / Re: Dear Ladies: It’s NOT Malice. It’s Dignity. An Open Letter by 24kmagic: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
crackkhaus:

It's funny how you quoted her post twice but failed to see the sentence about how an apology is very necessary and should not be that hard so couples can move on.

She was actually the only female here that had enough sense to state that an apology is very necessary for all parties involved i.e dealing with the root problem instead of just the reaction to the problem.

But perhaps you can humour me with an answer to the question below... maybe by some miracle, you won't go on an emotional tirade for being called out... cheesy

So in your own opinion, is a wife acting MATURE for refusing to apologize, or does your sermon about MATURITY only take effect when a frustrated husband decides to emotionally manipulate his wife into getting the apology he deserves?

I'm sorry, I don't have an answer to that.
I'm a calm guy. I don't have time to talk and shout. If you want to talk, I'm ready, but I won't be the one to initiate that talk.
I go just de look you.
Family / Re: Dear Ladies: It’s NOT Malice. It’s Dignity. An Open Letter by 24kmagic: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. I don’t know why guys do this nonsense. Ironically they can’t stand same treatment and would give you fancy names for doing it.

Makes me wonder why they can’t open their mouth and talk. Say what is doing you o, before you go poison person out of inbuilt anger. grin

Lol
Almighty pocohantas mentioned me.
Family / Re: Dear Ladies: It’s NOT Malice. It’s Dignity. An Open Letter by 24kmagic: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sterope:
When you something to her that will make her feel like smashing your head with a hammer, what should she do then?

I'll try as much as possible not to.
I can't hurt her to that extent.
Same way I don't expect her to hurt me to that extent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 50 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.