Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

24kmagic's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24kmagic's Profile / 24kmagic's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by 24kmagic: 1:38pm On May 17, 2021
She's just a corp member and not an employee, so she shouldn't expect much.

112 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by 24kmagic: 6:51pm On May 16, 2021
Rubbish
Politics / Re: Buhari Leaves For France On Sunday For African Finance Summit by 24kmagic: 10:03pm On May 15, 2021
Issorite

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by 24kmagic: 6:02pm On May 15, 2021
What is good PM again?

Must we abbreviate everything?

17 Likes

Politics / Re: Saheed Akinade-Fijabi: Third Party May Emerge If Tinubu Is Denied APC Ticket by 24kmagic: 1:51pm On May 15, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

5 things to immediately discard in your life

1. Trying to make everyone happy
2. Fearing change
3. Overthinking
4. Thinking you're too weak to win
5. Living in the past

cool

I don't know how this is related to the thread but numbers 3-5 are my problems right now.

And I can't help it
Career / Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by 24kmagic: 1:13pm On May 15, 2021
Monthly pay sure pass o
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It by 24kmagic: 1:12pm On May 15, 2021
All of you that were busy creating useless threads because of this case, how far?

One woman here automatically turned to a CIA agent because of this case, saying it's a family business.

To think I used to respect her alot on this forum... SMH

She really fall my hand for this Iniobong matter. All the threads she created were filled with emotional sentiments.

Last last, woman na woman
Politics / Re: Farooq Kperogi: Dementia, Not Buhari, Fired NPA’s Bala Usman by 24kmagic: 10:34am On May 15, 2021
Moferere:
Abeg, how many days to May 29, 2023?

It should be how many days to the announcement of a new president?

Once a new president is announced, power automatically leaves Buhari by default. Of course he can still do and undo, but a large chunk of his loyalists will switch allegiance, just like how they did to Goodluck. May 29th is just the official handover but from the day election results are announced, the winner starts pulling strings.

All those alhaji that visit aso rock every week will now start visiting the president elect. Because they know Buhari doesn't have their back anymore.

I think elections will be in February. So we have from now till February 2023 to breath a new life
Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by 24kmagic: 7:42am On May 15, 2021
Like play like joke, na this guy go succeed Buhari.

This will be a case of from the devil to the deep blue sea
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by 24kmagic: 7:25am On May 15, 2021
Bodyodour:
The way you dey carry this matter for head,you sabi the lady anywhere @pocohantas?

I just wonder my guy.
And any thread Poco create gets to front page, no matter how useless or unsatisfying it is. The moderators of nairaland have so much respect for her.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by 24kmagic: 7:14am On May 15, 2021
Madam Poco, it's very possible for the stabilizer to kill her and not wound him. It depends on the force used and the place it hit him. This is not to say I believe his version of the story but we have to be rational. We must not put emotions in everything.

Bloggers will use this guy to make money, but that's because we are a lawless country where people just say things they can't prove.

That was how you guys kept writing fake stories about Evans the kidnapper that year.

Just like Evans who admitted to being a kidnapper, this guy admitted to killing the girl. All of you must allow the police and the courts do their jobs.

Don't come here and start forming one CIA agent on something you don't know of.

Again, this is not to say I believe the suspect's side of the story.
But like I always say, be RATIONAL IN YOUR JUDGEMENT AND ANALYSIS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience by 24kmagic: 12:11pm On May 14, 2021
lilvicky68:
I wasted my money on teeth whitening.. 15k the teeth no even white self.. No be everybody teeth go fit white no stress yourself..

Hahahahahaha
Health / Re: 200Level Female Student Of Ondo University Commits Suicide (Pix) by 24kmagic: 7:35pm On May 13, 2021
RIP to her

I need a career counselor asap.

I need to talk to a professional

Who knows any professional career counselor in Abuja?

1 Like

Health / Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by 24kmagic: 4:55pm On May 13, 2021
Uptil now, I still don't understand why a very good percentage of Nigerians like to be seen as old/matured.

The other day one guy said he will be 30years by June 2022, when he has not even reached 29.

Na Una Sabi

21 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by 24kmagic: 9:28am On May 12, 2021
kiss
Islam for Muslims / Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by 24kmagic: 9:43pm On May 11, 2021
Franckelv230:
An average Muslim person is a terrorist or potential terrorist, no matter the level of their education.

Seun osi ewa despite his level of education is still a religious fanatic. He made Islamic related matters to be treated like a Occultic matters where you must be initiated before you know/contribute to it.

How nairaland managements think posting the stupid declaration below has any effect on me or what I would say is beyond my Ken.

I await una ban, that's all you can do to me, but if e sure for any of you, he/sheshould block me at iyana oworo(Lagos state) tomorrow morning.

Hahaha

19 Likes 4 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by 24kmagic: 6:13pm On May 11, 2021
sharminator5:
This man has come again
What did church did to him?....

Correct yourself
Travel / Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by 24kmagic: 5:23pm On May 11, 2021
kiss

2 Likes

Family / Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by 24kmagic: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2021
Shokoloko:

Lol, this is hilarious.
I can imagine you fighting with the woman in the kitchen: who will pluck the chicken today? who will turn garri today? Who will fry the yam in the morning.
I can even imagine you blocking the door of the Kitchen with one leg and one shoulder.
you have really brightened my day. Keep it up.

Lol
Nah
I just want to have free access to the kitchen in the house.
I don't joke with my stomach.
I cannot be starving when there's foodstuffs and ingredients in the kitchen.
Family / Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by 24kmagic: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
1195meters:
Man like you go fight your sister in law for her kitchen? Nigerian women av suffered.

How is it her kitchen?
Did she bring it from her father's house?

15 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? by 24kmagic: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
I hope and pray for a good sister in-law in the future, I really do. But in the event that we don't like each other, there's going to be some serious troubles.

I will try as much as possible not to encroach her space. But in the case of kitchen affairs, she dare not.

Who told women that the kitchen belongs to them only? As if they even know how to cook mtcheew.
If my sister in-law tries this rubbish with me, I will make sure I frustrate her life as long as I live.

She'll never wish to step into our family house again I swear. Even that my brother I will deal with him.

The only people I will spare are their kids.

But both my brother and his wife will not have a happy marriage, cos I will turn the whole family against them.

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Lady In Viral Sex Video Admits Being A Sex Worker, Denied By LAUTECH by 24kmagic: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2021
Link to the video please?
Romance / Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by 24kmagic: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Sorry for quoting you on this thread ma.
I know you work in the financial sector (judging by some of your posts) and you've financially helped so many people here.
Please, help me get an Opay POS and I'll be eternally grateful. I will be the one to pay for it, I just need your connection.

Please, if you can.
Thanks in anticipation
Romance / Topic by 24kmagic: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Crime / Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by 24kmagic: 12:56pm On May 30, 2020
cry
Family / Re: I Am 24, Muslim And Yoruba.. He's 45, Christian And From Kaduna. Please Advice! by 24kmagic: 12:26am On May 30, 2020
kiss

Like some of the people above me already said, this is a father-daughter kind of relationship. My mom is older than my sister with twenty years.

Personally, I don't understand how people relate with folks that are more than ten years older than them. Except for relatives, I don't see how I'll relate with someone far older than me. You don't belong to the same generation for God sake. The oldest of my friends is seven years older than me and I always address him as Mr.

Everything is just wrong with this your relationship

Different religions
Different generations
Different languages/cultural backgrounds
Different academic level
Different marital status
Everything is just different.

Girls get mind oooo.

How can you be fvcking someone old enough to be your father?

This same girl will call someone to help her kill a rat in her room, not knowing that a 24years old girl fvcking a 45years old man is the height of bravery.

I fear 9ja girls abeg

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by 24kmagic: 4:35pm On May 29, 2020
Staged
Crime / Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by 24kmagic: 8:25am On May 29, 2020
robosky02:

Tragedy struck in Umuonunkwo kindred, Ndimoko Arondizuogu in Ideato North LGA of Imo state, when a twin, Peter butchered his brother Paul during a fight.

Paul who was initially being treated at Home Resort Hospital at Ndianiche in Arondizuogu, has now been transferred to the Federal Medical Center, Owerri. One of his hand is dead from the machete injury, while the other is in bad shape.

See the graphic image below

www.expressiveinfo.com/graphic-photo-man-butchers-his-twin-brother-during-fight-over-a-girlfriend-in-imo/

Which kind names be this weh person de struggle to pronounce

2 Likes

Family / Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by 24kmagic: 8:50pm On May 26, 2020
kiss
Family / Re: We Expire As Women And Other Nonsense Society Keeps Telling Us by 24kmagic: 8:43pm On May 26, 2020
Summary please
Family / Re: Bride Price In Your State/tribe by 24kmagic: 8:27pm On May 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.