Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

24kmagic's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24kmagic's Profile / 24kmagic's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 50 pages)

Crime / Re: Man Whose Neck Was Knelt On By American Police Officer Dies by 24kmagic: 7:31pm On May 26, 2020
Waiting for the "jaapaa" crew

1 Like

Politics / Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by 24kmagic: 6:21pm On May 25, 2020
kiss
Crime / Re: Victor Ayorinde - Missing Boy - Found Dead. by 24kmagic: 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
Why is it that cases of missing persons are more common in the south than north?.

RIP young boy
Celebrities / Re: Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying by 24kmagic: 5:26pm On May 24, 2020
Whois:
Learn how to block/mute n unfollow for peace of mind

Seun did not give us the option to block/mute a username. So, so annoying. There are so many monikers to block on nairaland
Politics / Re: EFCC: Rivers Officials Withdrew ₦118 Billion In Cash by 24kmagic: 12:52pm On May 24, 2020
Celebrities / Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by 24kmagic: 11:30am On May 24, 2020
kiss

8 Likes

Celebrities / Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy Neighbours Call In Police Officers To Arrest Him And His Father by 24kmagic: 11:29am On May 24, 2020
cry
Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by 24kmagic: 10:51am On May 24, 2020
Flier:
Anyway we need to hear the other side of the story
As popular she is,she has no reason to go broke or depress because I can’t understand why she can’t just start her own label,rent a big hall,hire a very good DJ and hold a concert, beside she knows it, several millions is already in her account
As for MR,he should thread carefully
Kiss Daniel faced the Same problem and bounce back hard

The one you kept there abi?
B!tch is darnm broke
There was a thread on front page last year where it said her landlord wanted to evict her cos she couldn't pay her rent.
She squandered all the money she made on from music on hard drugs and crazy lifestyle

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by 24kmagic: 9:05am On May 24, 2020
kiss
Health / Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by 24kmagic: 8:59pm On May 23, 2020
So, people can't die again because of Corona virus?

Well, thank goodness it's not north this time around.

RIP to the dead
Romance / Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by 24kmagic: 8:47am On May 23, 2020
Unfortunately, if as a guy you don't belong to any of this category of men, you're in trouble

473 Likes 29 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by 24kmagic: 8:25am On May 23, 2020
Business / Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by 24kmagic: 8:53pm On May 22, 2020
ngwababe:

Better advice.
Go out of this country. Or better still, learn a foreign language like Portugese, [b] Arabic [/b]Chinese etc, and you'll be hot cake.

Na em all those aboki for Kano never be hot cake?

12 Likes

Business / Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by 24kmagic: 8:37pm On May 22, 2020
DanielIkeije:
Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Social Media Management etc

Stale.
Same old story

23 Likes

Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by 24kmagic: 7:33pm On May 22, 2020
cry
Family / Re: American Feminist: Pregnancy Should Be Banned. by 24kmagic: 7:32pm On May 22, 2020
!
Family / Re: Why Do Husbands In Africa Die Untimely Before Their Wives? by 24kmagic: 7:14pm On May 22, 2020
Are you asking or telling us?
Family / Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by 24kmagic: 6:50pm On May 22, 2020
kiss
Romance / Re: Different Religion; I Can't Leave Her... by 24kmagic: 6:06pm On May 22, 2020
South West people get religion?
No be anywhere weh belle face?

Guy, fire on!
If she was from North, I'd tell you to back off.
But southern Muslims are just there. Forget the core Muslim background, Yoruba na Yoruba any day any time. One minute they are going to church, the next minute they are going to the mosque. On another day, they are on their way to meet one Baba, probably with a human skull.

If she was an aboki girl, no chance! The parents will rather die or have one of you killed than allow you marry that girl. But since you're both from the south, I'd say you should push on.

What you should be concerned about is how it affects your children, cos at the end of the day, religion plays a big role in Nigerian families.

Someone above me asked if there are no Christian girls around you to date.
Well, I personally would also like to marry an aboki girl but aboki girls will not even allow you talk to her.

So we go just manage the Christian bitches girls. Even devil know say in terms of marriage, Christian girls na manage.

I was discussing the possibility of marrying an aboki girl with my mum sometime ago and how difficult it is going to be. She said as long as she's alive, she'll help me fight the girl's family until they give me that girl to marry, provided she's a good girl.

OP, go get that girl.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Is Stomach Really The Way To A Man's Heart? by 24kmagic: 5:51pm On May 22, 2020
kiss
Romance / Re: If Marriage Were by 24kmagic: 5:34pm On May 22, 2020
Did you later borrow him the money?

Oboi 32.... This one na last year newspaper ooo

https://www.nairaland.com/5807319/should-lend-boyfriend-money

8 Likes

Education / Re: Godswill Obioma Is NECO New Registrar by 24kmagic: 5:15pm On May 22, 2020
What do you have to say?

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by 24kmagic: 10:54am On May 22, 2020
This Idi-iroko of a place has always been in the news for the wrong reasons.

Cult initiations are carried out in Idi-iroko. It also serves as a home to ritualists, kidnappers, human parts dealers, drug lords etc.

Fear South
Crime / Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by 24kmagic: 8:39am On May 21, 2020
kiss
Career / Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by 24kmagic: 2:55pm On May 20, 2020
First of all, this is a fake story, the type we normally read on Yorubaland nairaland.

Secondly, I cannot have the opportunity to fvck an older woman and not take it, even if she's a married woman. I don't bloody care about karma, it doesn't exist.

OP, like someone above said, "wake up from the imagination you're thinking in your mind."
That you want this on front page alone shows its a fake/cooked up sh!t.

Does Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa pays you guys to keep cooking sh!ts or you're doing it out of your own magnanimity?

173 Likes 17 Shares

Romance / Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 24kmagic: 2:38pm On May 20, 2020
It'll be the same way Nigeria is since they left, a sh!t hole

6 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by 24kmagic: 2:36pm On May 20, 2020
Not just igala lady.

Dating a Kogi indigene or having anything serious to do with such person is like killing yourself slowly.

That's the only state that has 100% of its indigenes as bad/evil people, especially Okene people. Their own brand of evil is follow come.

Tufiakwa for Kogi people
Health / Re: Lagos Doctors Begin Indefinite Sit-At-Home Strike To Protest Police Harassment by 24kmagic: 2:28pm On May 20, 2020
That's their business.
They've been going to work and people are still dying, (even more than some black nations).
So what difference will sitting at home make?

Police are harrasing everybody, why should their own be different?

Oh! Because they have MBBS degree.

Drs in Nigeria just want to be worshipped and seen like God.

Sha, e concern people whe get Corona virus

1 Like

Family / Re: Reply As A Nigerian Mother by 24kmagic: 1:56pm On May 20, 2020
Family / Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by 24kmagic: 9:21am On May 20, 2020
This small thing weh she carry mtcheew

1 Like

Family / Re: 17-year-old Boy Runs Away From Home After Impregnating His Two Younger Sisters by 24kmagic: 9:15am On May 20, 2020
Twitter stories.
So fake.

Anything stories you see on twitter and Instagram are fake stories.

Even if they were true, for the fact that they are on twitter and Instagram, they are fake.

Reason why I don't do both.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 50 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.