Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

24kmagic's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24kmagic's Profile / 24kmagic's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by 24kmagic: 10:25am On May 29, 2021
nairalee:
These people have started again. I don't know when something can be done with sanity and normalcy in Nigeria.

Someone scored 90% and was not successful while someone scored 70% and was successful. If it's not on the basis of merit what factor did they consider?

Can't you just be happy for other people for once? No matter how good you think you are, someone is better than you. Last I checked, 70 and 90 are both "A". So if the person that got 70 was shortlisted instead of the 90, it's just sheer grace and luck. I got 80.01% but I wasn't shortlisted. If it comes, fine, if it doesn't, we move. No be every time Una go de show say na Una Sabi book pass.

7 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by 24kmagic: 10:05am On May 29, 2021
kiss
Politics / Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by 24kmagic: 9:44am On May 29, 2021
I'm such a huge fan of Tinubu

I just like it when someone is extremely good at what he does

6 Likes

Politics / Re: EFCC Arrests Ponzi Scheme Operator, Amos Olaniyan Over ₦128m Scam by 24kmagic: 8:34am On May 29, 2021
The radio stations that gave him a good platform to scam people should also be arrested and charged.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Umahi Sacks Ebonyi Executive Council by 24kmagic: 7:22pm On May 28, 2021
Misleading headline.

He dissolved the state executive council yet, about six appointees are not affected.

Just say he sacked some appointees.
Family / Re: Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places by 24kmagic: 7:19pm On May 28, 2021
kiss
Politics / Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by 24kmagic: 4:49pm On May 28, 2021
Ok, seen
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is This Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Screening Invitation Genuine Or Fake by 24kmagic: 2:27pm On May 27, 2021
I'm ashamed an educated person is asking this kind of question.
Politics / Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by 24kmagic: 1:59pm On May 27, 2021
Elock1:
angry

Are we supposed to be happy with this news.
As if all of them no be the same outcome.

If no be one Farouq, e go be Issa or Nurudeen or Abdullahi.. We are not in shock.

I hate to admit it, but it will continue to be like that for as long as Nigeria exits.

Southerners (in this case Christians) don't help themselves.
If a southerner is in a position to help you get a job, he'll give you 1000 reasons why you're not qualified for the job. Muslims don't do that. If his fellow brother has the minimum requirements, he will give him the job.

A certain guy has refused to help me get a job in a reputable company. I don't know why. But I can bet my life I would have gotten that job if it was a Northerner in that position to help me.

NB: I'm from the middle belt. But I have to say it, Christians no de help themselves.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by 24kmagic: 11:46am On May 27, 2021
How such useless threads make front page is what I don't know.
Food / Re: Bakers Hike Bread, Biscuits Prices By 30% Nationwide by 24kmagic: 6:55am On May 27, 2021
Here in Abuja, they didn't hike the price.

What they did was to reduce the quantity.

N100 bread now is like N70 bread and N50 bread is like N30

The sector that is likely to create millions of jobs in Nigeria (Agric sector) is somehow the most abandoned sector.

We go de alright last last

8 Likes

Sports / Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by 24kmagic: 6:54am On May 27, 2021
Man U na sh!t

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Beauty Instifanus & Tsapel Douglas 5-Month Marriage Crashes, Cautions Ex-Husband by 24kmagic: 9:10pm On May 25, 2021
It's a good development.

At least, they both came out alive
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is This Job ICT Interview Safe? by 24kmagic: 7:57am On May 25, 2021
This trend is starting to get annoying honestly.

Have we lost our senses of reasoning simply because of what happened to that unlucky lady?

So you cannot even do a little research about the authenticity of the invite?

I just tire for some of Una I swear.

Haba
Family / Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by 24kmagic: 9:41pm On May 23, 2021
I will not be the one to tell you that thing you want to hear

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Killings: Defend Yourselves, Ortom Tells Benue Residents by 24kmagic: 3:25pm On May 22, 2021
Na wa oooo
Politics / Re: Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) by 24kmagic: 8:15am On May 22, 2021
kiss
Politics / Re: Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash by 24kmagic: 8:08am On May 22, 2021
RIP
Politics / Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by 24kmagic: 9:12pm On May 21, 2021
Na wa oooo
Politics / Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by 24kmagic: 9:06pm On May 21, 2021
alsudan:
Man was probably sacrificed for not protecting Shekau.

Nairalanders can think sha.
I hate to say it but I believe you
This plane crash is definitely a sabotage
Business / Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by 24kmagic: 6:29pm On May 21, 2021
kiss
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 5 Ways To Revolutionize The Hiring Process by 24kmagic: 9:48am On May 21, 2021
Another day, another thread about recruitment and CV.

We are in trouble in this country

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How To Identify A Fake CV by 24kmagic: 5:16pm On May 20, 2021
Job seekers are really in for it in this country.

CV this, CV that
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by 24kmagic: 2:00pm On May 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
See as God open way for her through her dead sister

For your mind now, you don talk

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) by 24kmagic: 1:59pm On May 20, 2021
As compensation or what?

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Gunmen Kidnap 13 Passengers In Nasarawa, Driver Shot Dead by 24kmagic: 7:36pm On May 19, 2021
That place has always been a danger zone.

Vast land wasting away, now terrorists have decided to use it as their hideouts

9 Likes 2 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Real Is This? by 24kmagic: 9:33am On May 18, 2021
Is that 2022 there?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Real Is This? by 24kmagic: 9:32am On May 18, 2021
Is that 22 there?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by 24kmagic: 6:32am On May 18, 2021
Tapout:

and why's that?? So she should be underpaid or treated unequally because she's a corp member?? Make una stop this kind reasoning abeg. What was the criteria for getting a job b4 the introduction of nysc?? If nysc wasn't set up, she never reach to become full staff?? undecided undecided

Yes.

NYSC is supposed to be national service. The country is already paying her 33k as her transport and feeding allowance. Anything the other company decides to add to that 33k is out of their freewill.

You expect her to be paid like normal staff or what are you saying?

So if they de pay normal staff 100k she expect make she ma de collect the 100k abi? Well-done!
At the end of the day, it still boils down to lack of patriotism that 99.9% of Nigerians lack. It's always about the money
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by 24kmagic: 9:07pm On May 17, 2021
So Google no de again?

US company weh no de Google but e de nairaland

Some people sef

9 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by 24kmagic: 9:06pm On May 17, 2021
Ending of next year.

It will be used to campaign.

Just watch and see

7 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Iniubong Umoren, CCCRN: Newswire Admits Error, Retracts Story Linking NGO by 24kmagic: 8:38pm On May 17, 2021
With time, all those nairaland CIA agents will come to terms with the fact they they used their vaginas and their d!cks to carry out their investigations.

If you're wrongly accused or you are arrested and your story makes it to the front page of this website, you're fvcked. Cos even those you regard as intellectuals will just open mouth waaaaa and spew rubbish judgements

So far, the only fact in this girls death is that the suspect confessed to the crime.

Welcome to nairaland, where likes, mentions, and the hustle for front page is more important than facts

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.