Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

24kmagic's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24kmagic's Profile / 24kmagic's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

Career / Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by 24kmagic: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

I need anything called job right now bro. Anything!
I'm really depressed, sad and devastated. I'm having suicidal propensities now

Baba take am easy ooo
E no easy for any of us
Career / Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by 24kmagic: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

Pls PM me

Like I said, you won't like the job.
Plus, there are some terrible conditions attached to such jobs.
The evil conditions are
1. You will pay a registration fee of 3k (you fit beg them sha)
2. 50/50 on your first salary.

But as long as you pay the registration fee, they will find you a place.

Possible jobs for you

1. Waiter
2. Sales Representative (not marketer)
3. Secretary

If you're lucky, you might get something better than these.

Starting salary is 30-40k, subject to review depending on your place of work. Some review after 3 months while some review after 6 months

You won't like the job, but e go sha pay you.
Career / Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by 24kmagic: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nicholaspepe:
Pls, can your friend kindly pass the job to me?
I'm also a graduate, studied a good course and had good grades. I'm currently unemployed after NYSC. Job hunting in Abuja. I'm willing to take the offer. Thanks, may God bless you in Christ's Name. Amen

Meet those yeye agents to fix you somewhere. But trust me, you won't like the job
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Batch C: No Official Date For Deployment by 24kmagic: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
cry
Politics / Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by 24kmagic: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2021
This news is an old news now.

I read this 2019 or so
Food / Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by 24kmagic: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Superstitious beliefs

7 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 24kmagic: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2021
Please, if you are in Abuja and you know of any vacancy around Wuse, Berger, Garki, Central Area, Gudu, and Apo, please, let me know.

I really, and I mean badly need a source of income to survive.

My helper might be here
Literature / Re: My Feud With Akwaeke Emezi - Chimamanda Adichie Tells Her Side Of The Story by 24kmagic: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2021
I stopped reading half way. But what I sha know is that a woman cannot just existing without having that one fellow woman she has a beef with. And the funny thing is the "beefee" might not even know.

If she's not beefing the other woman because of the other woman's level of education, she'll be beefing the woman because of her car.

Or better still she'll beef the other woman because of her height, beauty, or just one stupid reason.

Women are just enemies by default.

The annoying thing is they come to social media and portray another different image.

Bloody haters

19 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by 24kmagic: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2021
Very misleading headline

4 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Bawa: EFCC Has Recovered $20m Worth Of Cryptocurrency From Fraudsters by 24kmagic: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
I need a factory Job in Abuja
Politics / Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by 24kmagic: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2021
Lobbyist
Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by 24kmagic: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2021
Two fools

1 Like

Travel / Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by 24kmagic: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Abuja is just a planned city, nothing special.

Abuja weh no get sky scrappers sef.

I live in this same Abuja and I don't see anything special about it. No job opportunities, no night life, nothing nothing.

Abuja wasn't structured for business and opportunities. Just some planned city for chilling.

All those beautiful pictures na wash.
Travel / Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by 24kmagic: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2021
Gather here if you don't have an international passport like me

10 Likes

Politics / Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by 24kmagic: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Why must this thread make front page twice?
Politics / Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by 24kmagic: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2021
I'm not a fan of Buhari, neither am I a supporter of APC. I also didn't watch the so called interview for my sanity sake. But what I know for sure is even if he performs well during the interview, sentiments will not allow us admit it.

8 out of every 10 Nigerians hate their president, which is understandable.

The man has lost touch with reality a really long time ago.
And it begs to answer the question, HOW DID WE GET HERE?

6 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument by 24kmagic: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
If Tiwa stole her song as alleged, she (Sheyi) should take it up with Ceeza Milli for selling the song to Tiwa.

Sheyi Shay is no match for Tiwa. Even if it's true that Tiwa stole her song, people like me will not believe her cos she's not as successful as Tiwa.

Tiwa has many hits to her name apart from the "Lova Lova" track.

I'm a Tiwa fan but I really felt for Oluwaseyi during that brawl. Bitch was so clueless. Even her accent couldn't save her from the bashing she received from Ms Savage.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 24kmagic: 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
I need a factory job around Gudu/Garki/Central area.

I reside in Durumi.

Someone should please, help a brother

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by 24kmagic: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
June baby
Blessed child.

June babies are the real gems
Programming / Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by 24kmagic: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Can I be a good programmer without an exceptional maths skill?
Politics / Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by 24kmagic: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tinubu just de one side de observe everything weh de happen.

In his mind he'll be like allow them (aboki people) to flex their muscles. We'll pay them double when it gets to our turn in two years time.

The way Tinubu is right now, he cannot find fault in anything this present government does. 2023 is the target.

Such an astute politician and I'm such a huge fan.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by 24kmagic: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2021
It's true
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix " Unhandled Exception" During N-power Biometrics by 24kmagic: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Una no go stop de disturb us with this Npower matter? Haba!

Npower this, npower that
Politics / Re: What Does The Future Hold For Twitter Influencers In Nigeria? by 24kmagic: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
kiss

Am I the only one that doesn't understand what this suspension means?

Does it mean people can no longer access tweeter web/app?

If so, how is that possible?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by 24kmagic: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
kiss
Travel / Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by 24kmagic: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
30card:

Sometimes these advice you lot dish out are rubbish, 1.5m to make 300k monthly? Na so e easy na him everybody no be millionaire.

My brother I tire for some people.
Ask am which business, him go begin yarn dust. Imagine he's talking about supplying supermarket groundnuts hahaha

12 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by 24kmagic: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Actually, that's one of the dumbest statements I've ever heard in my life

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda by 24kmagic: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
My Africa
Politics / Re: Zamfara: Governor Matawalle Dissolves Executive Council, Political Appointees by 24kmagic: 11:29am On Jun 01, 2021
This is what is called "dissolved". One governor in the south east just sacked few people and said he dissolved his cabinet

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by 24kmagic: 5:15pm On May 29, 2021
kiss
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages by 24kmagic: 11:08am On May 29, 2021
nairalee:

This right here is one of the problems with us. While the progressive mind will see something and question "why" in order to learn, invent and develop, Nigerians will see it and say "oh this is God's will. It shouldnt be questioned or querried. then the politicians will use it as a tool to keep being corrupt and noone dares question them. Thats why we haven't developed.

Its on the news that Deziani's jewelries were found worth billions. Loopsided appointments by the president. Favoritism and nepotism is the order of the day. An ordinary citizen cannot get jobs without connection. But no. lets not ask questions. Lets just conclude its predestined to happen.

Yes, it is the problem with us and it will continue to remain that way till thy kingdom come. Deal with it! If you're not ok with it you can pick another country's Visa.
Whether England or US, there's what is called luck and grace. By grace, I'm not talking about the type of grace they tell gullible people in the church.

Not everyone playing for Man City or Chelsea is good enough for those clubs. Half of the players playing for Arsenal today will not start for Wolves. There are some guys that are more talented than the likes of Whiz Kid and Burna Boy, but no one has ever heard of them. It is like that everywhere.

It'll not surprise me to know that you've never been to that "developed world" you always reference.

Life na turn by turn. Do your part and let mother nature do the rest.

I'm no religious person, in fact, I'm agnostic myself. But nature has a way of doing things that are inexplicable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.