Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

24kmagic's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24kmagic's Profile / 24kmagic's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by 24kmagic: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Uncertainty:

I can't see where to upload any certificate too

He said passport, you said certificate.

Wetin de worry some of Una sef?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by 24kmagic: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Abba Kyari matter back to back for front page.

Na just bribe him collect, him no kill person

3 Likes

Family / Re: Should I Proceed With The Court Marriage? by 24kmagic: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Isi gini?
Politics / Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by 24kmagic: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
cry
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri To FG: No Need For Nepotism; Learn From Kyari's 'Criminal Gang' by 24kmagic: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Why this guy too like de talk too much like this?

Meanwhile...

My own problem is not whether or not Hushpuppy "bribed" Mr. Kyari.

My major problem is the fact that a Deputy Commissioner of Police had a close contact with someone whose source of income cannot be ascertained.

I mean, wtf?

Even if he wasn't allegedly bribed, he should be arrested for befriending a criminal.

Like the saying goes "show me your friend and I will tell you who you are"

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by 24kmagic: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
This one na front page straight up
Politics / Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Abba Kayiri Case With FBI by 24kmagic: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Following
Politics / Re: Shocking Alleged Reason - Abba Kayiri , FBI - Hushpuppi .. Updates by 24kmagic: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari don cast.
Like my fellow Nigerians will say "na who them catch be thief"

My own question is how are these guys able to get their chats/conversations?

Quoting them means they are a 100% sure of what the suspects discussed.
Politics / Re: Lagos To Empower 3,000 Agripreneurs At Agricultural Value Chains Programme by 24kmagic: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2021
kiss
Phones / Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by 24kmagic: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Remind me again who the organisers are?

8 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by 24kmagic: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2021

1 Like

Career / Re: At What Point Should A Man Stop Working For Salary? by 24kmagic: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
authority2006:

That means the people you listed above can still quit, they wouldn't be the first to do so.

Yea, sure
But what are the odds?
If they are to leave, it will definitely be for a better pay package or a better media house like CNN or BBC.
Those guys are living their dreams, something millions of Nigerians aren't. I know someone that has been on a particular job for eight years. But he's not even thinking of quitting because he's living his dream. That thing he has always wanted to be, even though the pay might not be in the millions.

Fulfilment bro, fulfillment!

1 Like

Family / Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by 24kmagic: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2021
EBUBS:

Can't I see for like 150/180?

I don't know your location but you are definitely gonna get a cow of 100k in the middle belt.
Career / Re: At What Point Should A Man Stop Working For Salary? by 24kmagic: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2021
There are jobs and then there are JOBS.

You don't expect the likes of Chamberlain Usoh, Seun Okinbaloye, etc of Channels TV and other top media houses to quit their jobs simply because they want to be entrepreneurs. These guys interview top government officials and other industries experts.

At what point should a person quit a salary job?

The answer is "at the point where you no longer find fulfilment in that job".

Lack of fulfilment could be due to
1. Poor pay
2. Not learning new things
3. No hope of career growth
4. Lack of freedom, etc

We all want to be the boss someday, but if being a subordinate gives me fulfilment, I'm in.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Behind Success Of APC – Sanwo-Olu Insists by 24kmagic: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2021
cheesy
Celebrities / Re: Beverly Naya Shares Bikini Photos by 24kmagic: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Not impressed

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by 24kmagic: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2021
Another day, another bad news.

RIP

2 Likes 3 Shares

Family / Re: Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. by 24kmagic: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2021
I stopped reading half way.

If I want to read some fairytales, I know where to find such books.

Did you come here to show us your writing skills or what?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by 24kmagic: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
kiss
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training by 24kmagic: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2021
So UNICEF also discriminate against age?

Issorite

5 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by 24kmagic: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
kiss
Food / Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by 24kmagic: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
The problem with us in this country is nobody wants to take responsibility. We are all looking for who to blame..

You that is complaining of high cost of foodstuffs, what have you done to salvage the situation?

Have you been to the farm? The normal excuse everybody gives is "everybody cannot be a farmer", which is true.

But if a bank manager or a software developer can make as much as six figures monthly, why can't farmers make as much? Is it because they don't have certificates?

Garbage Shehu said he was told that only about 3% of our lands are being cultivated. What happened to the other 97%? Imagine if 50% of our lands are being cultivated? Food will be in excess.

Nobody wants to be a farmer but every body wants to buy cheap food.

You complain of herdsmen, bandits, kidnappers, et'al. Yet, you want those that are risking their lives to produce these foodstuffs to sell it at a cheap price.

Some of Una matter tire me for this shithole

PS: I'm neither APC nor PDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Umunna Ndubuisi Williams Arrested With Cocaine Worth N18m In India by 24kmagic: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
Yet again!

The Bible says by their fruits, you shall know them.

PS: I'm not a sheeple tho

6 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by 24kmagic: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2021
Portharcourt is an expensive place.

Maybe you will need an increment that is close to 40k.

As someone said earlier, you should be looking at 70k

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by 24kmagic: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
kiss
Career / Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by 24kmagic: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
kiss
Celebrities / Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by 24kmagic: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
I'm not moved, why?

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Dorathy Bachor's Bikini Body While On Vacation (Photos) by 24kmagic: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2021
I still don't understand why Southern (Christian) women are mostly shameless.

I mean, just look at this?

All for likes and comments.

SMH
Crime / Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by 24kmagic: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2021
cry
Politics / Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by 24kmagic: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2021
Coronabirus:
Kano is far better than any Nigerian state in terms of youth employability. All Kano metropolis is market, all LGs outside the metropolis have arable, fertile lands for farming. More than 90% of Kano youths are committed to farming or business, this is the same with most Northern states. Any jobless Northerner is the laziest creature on earth.
Farming fetches more money than any other business today in the North. Invest 30k and get 200k+ .

You're a liar. You can't get that ROI on 30k.
You guys are not the only ones with experience about farming.

I've been into this thing since childhood.

Lie with small conscience.
Thank you
Romance / Re: Your Fiancee's Phone Fall Into This Pit by 24kmagic: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hahaha

Funny
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Just Got This Message From NYIF by 24kmagic: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Epistasis:
Latest info:
Applicants that have not been contacted for
training should kindly exercise patience as
modalities are been put in place for the next
batch to be trained, You will be contacted
through emails soon. #NYIF

How "soon"?
These people have forgotten about us
I badly need that loan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.