Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

24kmagic's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24kmagic's Profile / 24kmagic's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

Politics / Re: IGP Receives NPF Panel Report On DCP Abba Kyari by 24kmagic: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
kiss
Politics / Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by 24kmagic: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
NBC just de make these guys and channels more popular with this shameful alleged arrest

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigerians Are Unbreakable, Do Not Hate Each Other - Osinbajo by 24kmagic: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
The more we keep shying away from the truth, the more doomed we'll continue to be as a people.

Speak all the grammar you want, preach all the scriptures you know, the truth will always stare you in the face.

And what is that truth?
The truth is that NIGERIA CANNOT WORK.
In 100 years to come, we'll still be talking about the same thing.

The disunity wasn't this bad forty, fifty years ago. But look where we are now? It will keep getting worse!

That we are even having this discussion means we are not United.

Your girlfriend cannot be telling you about pregnancy/abortion when no sex was involved

The only feasible solution to Nigeria is a total disintegration.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Family / Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by 24kmagic: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
kiss
Romance / Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by 24kmagic: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
kiss
Business / Re: CBN To Block Bank Accounts Of 18 Companies (Full List) by 24kmagic: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2021
Another one
Celebrities / Re: Breaking: Rude Boy Marriage Hits Rock As Wife Files For Divorce by 24kmagic: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Rubbish
Religion / Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by 24kmagic: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
So unfortunate
Career / Re: Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder by 24kmagic: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2021
You need am
Foreign Affairs / Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by 24kmagic: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Make I book space
Foreign Affairs / Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by 24kmagic: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Yes you are and unfortunately for you it isn't funny

I tell you what, I just spoke the minds of most men. Sadly, comprehension is a problem. This is the Afghan men's way of stopping feminism before it even starts. The same feminism an average Nigerian man kicks against. I'm no hypocrite, the feminism thing is starting to become madness now.

I'm telling you this because I burst into laughter when I read your comment. I'm no Muslim or lover of Islam, I have my reservation about them. But if this is the Afghan men's approach to stopping feminism without molestation, I'm in.

I'm only responsible for what I say, not what you understand or how you see it. Just try as much as possible to understand it the way I see it. Thank you sir/ma

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by 24kmagic: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pussybender:
Islamabad

I'm telling you man
Islamabad indeed.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by 24kmagic: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You are sick

Lol
Hahaha
Am I?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by 24kmagic: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Why am I not moved?

Give those Afghan women all the liberty they want and in the next ten years, that country will be devoid of any good morals like the west.

The other day, Demi Lovato came out to say she's non binary. What the heck is that?

Each time I see what our girls do in the name of civilization, I can't help but thank goodness for Islam.

Morality is no longer preached even in the church, only giving, giving and giving.

Whenever I watch music videos and see some of the results of freedom for women, again, I'll just thank goodness for Islam

I believe women should be educated but anything to clip their wings is welcomed.

Nonsense

PS: Nairaland hypocrites leave me alone. Thirteen mentions? Everybody wants a wife material, nobody wants a feminist. Yet, we don't want to put in measures that will quash that feminism idea. Some dumb idiots think I'm a Muslim, wtf? No religion is perfect. I don't like Islam too, but on the position of women in Islam, it's thumbs up to them.

Our girls are a disgrace. It started by allowing them all the freedom in the world, now they are out of control. Even churches can't control them. Again, on the position of women in Islam, I support them.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Romance / Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by 24kmagic: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2021
Yes, for her fellow repented brostitute, not for me.

If I have slept with only three women in my life, I expect to marry a girl with equal body counts.

There's not a single chance in the world that I will marry a girl with more body counts or sexual/relationship experience than me.

How I will know?

With some serious background checks and our conversations, my instincts will tell me. And luckily for me, nature has bestowed upon me a very functional instincts. It doesn't fall me.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by 24kmagic: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2021
The slogan is steal, but don't get caught.

13 Likes

Family / Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by 24kmagic: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Come and tell Abuja girl that nonsense and receive the insult of your life.

I don't know about other states, but in this city, it's a crime not to have money. And for someone like me that wants to settle here due to its proximity to my village/hometown, I have no choice than to make that money first. It only takes a Benz for that wife to leave you and follow that CBN staff.

Abuja, a city that is not structured to support any mega business, only the "chop chop" kind of business.

From one chop chop point to the other. Few people spending our national resources.

Money, Money, Money. That's the language here!

101 Likes 17 Shares

Sports / Re: FIFA World Ranking: Belgium Stay On Top, Nigeria At 34th by 24kmagic: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2021
What criteria is used to rank teams?

Is it the strength of their squad, their league, or just pure politics?

England and Spain, the two countries with the best leagues are ranked below Belgium? Na wa!

How on earth is Belgium the number one team when they haven't won anything in twenty years? They haven't even been to a final since I know them.

Italy (my beloved team) just won a trophy, yet, they are ranked below Belgium.

Rubbish ranking!

7 Likes

Travel / Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by 24kmagic: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2021
Is this for news or for show?

Cos I don't understand
Politics / Re: Enugu Traditional Rulers’ Council Outlaws Girl-Child Marriage by 24kmagic: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2021
All na wash.
Politics / Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by 24kmagic: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
cry
Travel / Re: The Bad Behaviour Of Some Nigerians Abroad by 24kmagic: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2021
cry

1 Like

Education / Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by 24kmagic: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2021
Another day, another set of bad news flooding nairaland's front page
Crime / Re: Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts by 24kmagic: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2021
kiss
Politics / Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by 24kmagic: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
That's how they will keep deceiving him because they want to benefit from what we stole from government.

He should better shine his eyes

1 Like

Business / Re: Abuja Businesses To Be Taxed For Using Generators by 24kmagic: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2021
kiss

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why We Are Prioritizing Job Creation - Osinbajo by 24kmagic: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2021
CSTRR:
This guy is a clown.

Your govt has presided over the worst unemployment crisis in the history of democracy in this country.

You and your boss have passed budgets over the years yet unemployment has only gotten worse.

With two years to go in office, why are you still deceiving yourself and your gullible people?

The only thing we want from you now is to just prevent things from getting worse before 2023.
Keep it simple. No need for lofty ambitions that you are incapable of actualising.

Hopefully Nigerians will vote a leader that can actually make their lives better in the next election.
Celebrities / Re: Fela Anikulapo-Kuti's Death: 24 Years After - Son Writes by 24kmagic: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2021
I sha never for once, feel the man songs.

I just like his bravery

1 Like

Politics / Re: Did Abba Kyari Threaten To Expose Lai, Femi Adesina If Arrested? (Fact Check) by 24kmagic: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Only idiots and slaves believe that story

1 Like

Politics / Re: How DCP Abba Kyari Monitored Me For Over 1yr. by 24kmagic: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nonsense
Family / Re: Staying With Your Mother Inlaw by 24kmagic: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Is the OP a man or a woman?

The title of the thread shows the OP is a woman, whereas the body of shows otherwise.

If you're a man, like someone already said, I feel sorry for your mum

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.