Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

24kmagic's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24kmagic's Profile / 24kmagic's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 50 pages)

Family / Re: Dear Ladies: It’s NOT Malice. It’s Dignity. An Open Letter by 24kmagic: 6:47am On Apr 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

And what good would that do you and the marriage?

Everytime you feel hurt, you refuse food and stay away and continue the cycle till you are old?

What happened to talking?

What happened to her learning how not to hurt me? Cos I know that most of the issues we'll have will come from her
Family / Re: Dear Ladies: It’s NOT Malice. It’s Dignity. An Open Letter by 24kmagic: 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
ImaIma1:

And how does that even help the marriage. It doesn't even bother women like it used to. Some women, like my friend, will just leave bread on the fridge for you and not bother herself cooking till you recover. Her husband has learned to talk, seeing that not eating her food even makes her happy not to stress herself in the kitchen.

Malice is childish, and refusing to eat or coming home is pointless and foolish. Imagine refusing to eat the food you pay for or staying in the house where you pay rent while the person you are trying to pepper is eating the food and lying comfortably in the house. Chai!

Lol
I don't think I'll have any problem with that, as long as I'm away from her.
When the food is finished, she'll restock.
Romance / Re: Fear Women!!!! by 24kmagic: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
I know say na likes and comments you de find so I say make I give you.

Hope say your money don pass otedola own now?

Kids everywhere
Romance / Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 24kmagic: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
Let her go and do pregnancy test, if discovered that she is three months pregnant, take care of her during her pregnancy period, when she gives birth please do a DNA test on the baby, you have to be smart not to fall a victim.

If in the end you discover the child is yours, be a responsible father.

Don't ever marry her out of pity, if you don't want to marry, don't.

Why this DNA test matter de sweet Una to talk like this? DNA this DNA that. Did you read where that guy said he's struggling to feed himself?
Someone that is struggling to feed himself is the person you're suggesting DNA test to.

Issorite.
Like they say, talk is cheap.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 24kmagic: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
It depends on who or what that girl is.

If you truly love her and she's somebody you can marry all things been equal, then keep the baby. Once she gives birth, take the child to your mum. But you must be very, very prepared for this cos it'll take a massive toll on you.

But if you never like the girl, then you have to abort it. Whatever decision you'll take, consider the girl's life and dreams too. This is why I don't like the idea of chop clean mouth

You see this concept of ""chop clean mouth"' , e de hook for throat oo. I try as much as possible to go for girls I can marry incase things go south.

Girls, close your legs and stop increasing the number of baby mamas and bastards we have in this country. We already have so many deadbeat dads around, stop increasing the number please.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by 24kmagic: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Dear Ladies: It’s NOT Malice. It’s Dignity. An Open Letter by 24kmagic: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2020
I already told myself that that's what I'm going to do in any relationship or marriage I find myself. I don't have strength to talk or shout. I'm a cool headed unforgiving spirit guy.

Not only will I reject your food, I will also leave the house for you. I will just ignore you completely.

Women will do something to you sometimes and you'll just feel like battering her. Thank goodness I don't have that violent spirit. What I have is an "ignoring spirit."

I swear I no go even do like say you de exist.
I think keeping malice is something I'm somehow good at. It's not like I like it tho.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by 24kmagic: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Your dad beats all of you including your mum? What sort of a man is your dad? A psychopath?

And your sister..... She knows the type of dad she has and the family she comes from, yet she still goes about fvcking without protection.

Some of Una na Una de do una selves

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Advice: What To Do With My Boyfriend by 24kmagic: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Both under 30,he's 4years older
Romance / Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by 24kmagic: 8:25am On Apr 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

His new found red pill is messing with hishead reason he's insulting everyone.

Which redpill?
He's the real simp
He's just looking for likes and comments like his fellow kids on nairaland.
The real redpill guys don't talk or brag.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Advice: What To Do With My Boyfriend by 24kmagic: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Nope

How old are you guys?
Romance / Re: What Is That ONE Thing You Would Definitely Break Up With Someone Over? by 24kmagic: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
kiss
Romance / Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by 24kmagic: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ok
Politics / Re: Babagana Kingibe Is The Only Person by 24kmagic: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2020
I trust aboki people, de no go carry this position give anything that comes from the south
Politics / Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by 24kmagic: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2020
K
Politics / Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by 24kmagic: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
honest1480:
Oga FFK, when he was alive, you could have written something good about him, especially your present confession, then follows by his misdeeds.

FFK has always publicly eulogized Abba Kyari.
He has always been a big fan of Abba Kyari despite him being a strong hater of Buhari.
Politics / Re: Biography Of Late COS, Abba Kyari by 24kmagic: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Front page today is for Abba Kyari.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by 24kmagic: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2020
If you think a northerner will entrust a southerner with such a key position, then you must be dreaming.

If only southerners know how northern Muslims think, they'll never vote anyone of them, not even Atiku.

Aboki Muslims bad, Asin they're evil.

Take this from me, a non Muslim from the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by 24kmagic: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2020
Issorite

1 Like

Politics / Re: Should the death of Nigerian Politicians be celebrated ? by 24kmagic: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Na only politics section I go visit today for nairaland

1 Like

Health / Re: Having HIV Is Not A Death Sentence by 24kmagic: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Prevention is still better than cure
Family / Re: I Need Advice, No Insults Please. by 24kmagic: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
How old is the hanty?
Romance / Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by 24kmagic: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
But seriously, what's this?
If a man chooses to spend money on his woman, how is that your business? You even had to drag a married into this, how dare you?

Someone proposed to his woman after getting a job and then you call him out? The funny thing is that all these people might even be older than you. That nairaland is a faceless forum doesn't mean we should not respect our elders. Must every man approach relationship the way you want it to be approached? The irony is that most of the people that form redpill online are the real simps offline. You can't tell me you've never done anything awkward to get a girls attention before, so what does that make you?

Every body go just come nairaland de form Porsche. I be this, I be that. Oga, life no get formula. Leave everybody make him run him package the way weh him want am, as far as e no affect you. It's called minding your business. No matter how you Sabi the redpill, you de learn work for where another person de.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by 24kmagic: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
I don watch this film before na

1 Like

Romance / Re: Osu Caste System by 24kmagic: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2020
Inyamiri against inyamiri

To the topic.....

Till I die, I will always rate my culture and tradition above any religion. Have you ever wondered why traditional weddings are done before church/mosque weddings? It is simply because your culture comes first before your religion. The Christianity and Islam we practice today are some people's cultures. Why must we abandon our own for theirs? I don't know if I'm saying this because I happen to come from a place with a good culture but..... Culture first before any Jesus or Mohammed.

I'm in full support of the OSU system simply because it's culture. If we want it abolished, we should meet the traditional chiefs and all the patriarchs in all the igbo clans so that they can follow due process and abolish it. But until that happens, I'm a supporter of it (again, because it's culture).

Like one of the commenters above me said If you think that your mum is a born again Christian, bring someone from the OSU lineage and introduce to her. That's when you'll know that your mum is a core traditionalist.

We like running away from who we are all in a bid to live like the west. Why can't we live like the Asians?

I'm from the north by the way.
But culture is culture

#team_culture_over_religion.
Romance / Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by 24kmagic: 12:04am On Apr 17, 2020
I don't really understand what the problem is.
What is your problem oga?

Is it the fear of her telling your mum, you losing your fiancée or the the native Dr's comments about your future?

Because if it's about telling your mum and losing your fiancée then there's no problem here.
The first mistake you made was succumbing to her threats of telling your mum. You said she love you and she's beautiful. So why can't she give birth for you? Your mum will only shout, at the end of the day, she will celebrate being a grandmother. I swear to God, with the kind of relationship I have with my mother, no threat whatsoever will freak me.

My advice is to get close to your mum and tell her everything. Don't leave one single detail out. Deep down, she'll even be happy that her son's gbola is functioning properly. If you can bring your mum upto speed with what's happening, this your problem will be over before Monday.

I don't know how you can handle the native Dr comments tho.

Ehen back to you...
Fiancée at 25?
No de use marriage de lash girls ooo.
I don talk my own

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by 24kmagic: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
No, it stops
Health / Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by 24kmagic: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
I pray you get the help that you seek.
But please, try not to leave the four walls of your house cos if you contact this virus, together with all what you are going through now, you're not going to survive it.

Stay safe bro
Romance / Re: Does Love Exist? by 24kmagic: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yes, in movies.

I tell you what....
Any man or woman in a relationship is there for his or her own selfish reasons.

Boys-----Kpekus
Girls----- Money

Men----Kpekus + Children
Women---- Money, children and the joy of answering Mrs.

E no de pass like that.

Selfish folks everywhere

1 Like

Politics / Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by 24kmagic: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
The caliph is and will always be the biggest calamity that has befallen Nigeria.
Romance / Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by 24kmagic: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Staged
Romance / Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by 24kmagic: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2020
Babythicksme17:
God go punish most guys here when they are ready to settle down,they won't find love in Jesus name for deceiving girls.Awon Yoruba and igbo demons oshi grin

So na only Yoruba and Igbo de nairaland abi?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 50 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.