Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,607 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships (58769 Views)

Guys Trying To Impress Ladies - Read This / Distant Relationships Hardly Work!!! / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nina4u(f): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAFF GONN KILL ME DIEEEEEE
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by coolporch: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2015
Hmmmm doesn't really go the way u say it in all cases [color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Nina4u:
ok ..i was starting to wonder ..lol
I've a thing for thick women, like her name imply , buh definitely not thick lies.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Pelummy(f): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
When dem no know wetin to talk for phone again, the guy go dey ask the babe, 'What did you eat this evening?' !!! Hehehe grin See problem o! Tomorrow, e go still ask the same question! Is it not just so boring?
very true bro. And it's becomes more boring everyday
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Sunexy(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
If the question I asked is worthless that also makes ur post a worthless one.
sad
Babe, jst reason well...must u try 2 counter everything..
Ur questions been worthless doesn't make his post worthless...
If u dnt av a job, I can find one 4u

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lol her confession turns me on cheesy
her confession is sexy !
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2015
dear viewers, if you need tips on how to keep the conversation going or tips on what to talk about with your lover. holla Me, will be glad to help .
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by PAINGAIN: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2015
NiRfreak:
Speaking from experience my brother.......I have once done the background massaging.
me too. And I learnt that d only time u can b sure ur partner isn't cheating is only when u r with her and can see her. If she's outta ur sight she might b fuqing someone else.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Hasino2258: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2015
Exactly dat wat am passin tru nw it aint easy it stress hell out me of my gf hav start to give me funny atitude i think if go bck to naija we go find d next step (i have prayed for d best and prepare for worst frm her)

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Pidggin(f): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2015
Nina4u:
Wetin u dey una sabi ehhnn? Wetin b lalasticlala ? First time i hear am ..lol grin

Na wu dey tich u pidgin?
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nina4u(f): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2015
Pidggin:

Na wu dey tich u pidgin?
i dey sabi pidgin laik dem warri gals dey pidgin he he he grin
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by ElziLaz(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2015
NiRfreak:
Distant relationship and marriage are two journeys you must embark on with sheer FAITH otherwise you will just end up with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE coupled with SUDDEN DEATH. If you don't have enough faith desist from those two journeys until you must have gathered enough faith as your shock absorber.
Distance has never been a barrier in relation provided the two parties understand themselves, love themselves, believe in themselves and are mature in thinking. Coupled with faith in their creator. I am into it and I know the challenges in it. But if you can't handle the little challenge associated with it, how can you handle it when u r married and both of you are apart?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Ajibel(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2015
embarassed We are both in different states currently.
Op bro, dont discourage me angry

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by twentyk(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2015
NiRfreak:
funny enough one guy is massaging her soft asss in the background while you call and whine about your painful love....smh
i dont wanna imagine sum nigger massaging my babe asss while me dey ask wetin she chop 4 afternoon...damn

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Pidggin(f): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2015
Nina4u:
i dey sabi pidgin laik dem warri gals dey pidgin he he he grin

U try, but I dey suspect say u be Nigerian with oyibo pix for yor dp. If u be real oyibo, d person try well well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by fergiiosugo(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Shuu! Na u get my space-booking spirit?
Waarrrrriiiii!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2015
Nina4u:
Wetin u dey una sabi ehhnn? Wetin b lalasticlala ? First time i hear am ..lol grin
could this be pidgin language ? if so, you just murdered it, you have the right for an attorney, cos you gonna be sued to court !
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nina4u(f): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Pidggin:

U try, but I dey suspect say u be Nigerian with oyibo pix for yor dp. If u be real oyibo, d person try well well grin
hahaha i dey oyibo sha ....i never been to naija but i go entah soon ..lol im on whatsapp ..fb . .twitter ..imo ..skype ..i am who i am ...i dey sabi ..ibo and yoruba small small aswell ...i dey try sha .. grin
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by NiRfreak(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2015
twentyk:
i dont wanna imagine sum nigger massaging my babe asss while me dey ask wetin she chop 4 afternoon...damn
BABA e real o......no be joke o...so so real......after u drop the call na to continue smooching and happy ending.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by serendipityF: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2015

10 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nina4u(f): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

could this be pidgin language ? if so, you just murdered it, you have the right for an attorney, cos you gonna be sued to court !
hahahahaha lwkmd ..oohhh ok na ...i dey feel u die ...lmao
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by cirmuell(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2015
Okay, but speak 4 urself next time dawg...it works perfectly well for some people you know.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by ElziLaz(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2015
GahtU:
yes I live in Uyo n he stays in Akure n its going to work whether u like it or not. My parent lived apart for d first 16yrs of deir marriage, now dey r living together happily n till death. So OP its abt wat we want n our determination. So u can go n knock off ur head or neck in fact hit something BT if u think coming here to get supporters to destroy wat we av build is going to make us crack, den I can c how frustrated u r. Mind ur damn biz cos its enough trouble for u. Mtcheew....
That's the bitter truth. Distant relationship is for the matured minds only. Only players kick against it.

6 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Pidggin(f): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2015
Nina4u:
hahaha i dey oyibo sha ....i never been to naija but i go entah soon ..lol im on whatsapp ..fb . .twitter ..imo ..skype ..i am who i am ...i dey sabi ..ibo and yoruba small small aswell ...i dey try sha .. grin

Yu try grin dat my bros wey yu dey date must marry yu sharp sharp if na true you dey talk so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by charlesucheh(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
Have you ever dipped your fingers in a pot of Melon Soup (Egusi) without heating or getting it refrigerated? The next day, be sure that your soup will become sour!!! This is possibly what could become of your relationship and emotional feelings when 'distance' is involved, especially, when this 'distance' is not handled with enough maturity!

I personally think it is basically foolish trying to maintain distant relationships when the two persons involve do no wish to get married or are not ready to settle down as husband and wife within the shortest possible time! If your girlfriend lives in Uyo and you live in Akure, the burden and regular emotional pains that distant relationships bring could be better tamed if both of you would be tying the knot as soon as possible. On the other hand, in a situation where both of you are still confused on the future of the relationship or there are no serious plans for marriage on ground, you could both be deceiving yourselves while living in constant emotional torture!!! wink

'Love', no matter how fake it is, grows when the persons that are involved are physically present with each other to ignite the ingredients of romance in the relationship. When romance leaves through the door in a relationship, affection, care and attention are definitely going to leave through the windows! 'Love' would become a mirage and relationship would be recklessly abandoned and forgotten!

As partners, doing things together such as going to the cinema, shopping, strolling and holding hands in the park, watching movies together at home, cracking jokes and seeing the smiles on the faces of each other go a long way in boosting romance cool. On the contrary, these things are not present in distant affairs! Relationship needs physical body contact, if truth be told. That's the easiest way to reduce unnecessary tension, jealousy, accusations and counter-accusations, constant cheating and lying and all other funny things that go along with distant affairs!!!

In this world that we live in, where materialism and sex are fast becoming the foundations of most relationships, you should sincerely think about it...whether the one you romantically call 'your love' is fervently sincere with you too cool. I mean, phone calls and chats are just so boring and useless without physical contact!!!

I am not a misogynist and has never been but experiences and observations have clearly shown that ladies cheat more in distant relationships because they are more prone to romantic pressures from other men; some may be carried away by materialism and the pressure to have sex!!! This explains why you may be in Warri, happy that you have a loving girlfriend that lives in Lagos, not knowing that one sharp banker with slick tongue and posh car is banging her in and out! In no time, her care and attention for you would decrease; she would call and text lesser and discussions on phone would become so boring! You should know it is almost coming to an end! wink. If you don't have any plans of getting married soonest, don't waste your time on distant affairs! I would even suggest you use the money you spend on regular, boring and long phone calls on online betting because you cold be wasting your resources on a girl someone else is 'eating' cool

Distant relationship is full of pains, lies, emotional trauma, unnecessary troubles, jealousy and fear all occassioned by lack of physical presence!
Guy! You're a piece of facts dispenser. All what you highlighted can practically be experienced by at least 70% of a 100% of partners if a practical is to be carried out. Women are prone to this habit of cheating in a Distant relationship because of their expressive and frivolous nature. I agree with you on this bruv...... Sharing it right Now to my friends.....

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2015
Nina4u:
hahahahaha lwkmd ..oohhh ok na ...i dey feel u die ...lmao
FYl, anything you say or do as regards this defamation of a well known language, will be used against you in the court of law, miss Nina.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by NiRfreak(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2015
ElziLaz:

Distance has never been a barrier in relation provided the two parties understand themselves, love themselves, believe in themselves and are mature in thinking. Coupled with faith in their creator. I am into it and I know the challenges in it. But if you can't handle the little challenge associated with it, how can you handle it when u r married and both of you are apart?
The faith i'm talking about is not faith in their creator.....it is having *faith* that he/she wont cheat.........You know faith does not need evidence......no proof....just faith.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Zellie: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2015
You're right! The novelty wears off eventually
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by ElziLaz(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
Can you give me a good reason why you are taking this so personal? Nobody mentioned your name! I don't even know you or know whether you are in a distant affair or not!!! See problem o! Abeg, dey your lane! cool
Op she's only sharing her personal experience of which i believe this forum permits. She ain't taking it personal Bro.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by PAINGAIN: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Nina4u:
we r making plans ..thing is we never met face to face ..but we video chat every day ..talk on the phone every day ...we want to be together and when u feeling r that deep ..nothing can stop you from beeing together ....thanx though i aprishiate ..
so basically the only things u know about this guy are the things he told? U r not in a relationship yet. U haven't met d guy, u haven't gone out on a date. Sorry urs does not qualify cus u r not in a relationship yet

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nina4u(f): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Pidggin:

Yu try grin dat my bros wey yu dey date must marry yu sharp sharp if na true you dey talk so.
yes oooo Amen to that

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by wristbangle: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Superb writeup rapmoney. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.