Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (66061 Views)

Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2015
iPopAlomo:

As in... she didn't know what you meant... Na fish brain that girl get...
lozzz! grin she dey very intelligent,
Maybe she is in her bad day for today.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2015
adeh39:

Funny guy cheesy
you always go offline for sometime and left me battling with people here cry

That's not fair!

Were have been?
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
you always go offline for sometime and left me battling with people here cry

That's not fair!

Were have been?

I'm sorry sir embarassed

I've been here and there jare...just on lowkey smiley
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by LadyX(f): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2015
kobonaire:
This story get K-leg .... how does a student on a US student visa get permanent residency (aka green card)??
Please I instead prefer the other fake stories that are pushed to front page .... like : big snake comes out of woman's mouth during a deliverance ... unfortunately all the witnesses's phones were either switched off or had dead batteries and so there is no recorded video or picture but just the "account".
This got me laughing cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by robosky02(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dammmm!!! but i need my glasses to read dis oo angry**looking for my glasses**

the glasses is on the dinning table... lol
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2015
adeh39:

I'm sorry sir embarassed

I've been here and there jare...just on lowkey smiley
your lowkey just dey like invincible mode embarassed

But good to hear from you, even if it is once in awhile.
Ohh! I just forget! Welcome to November cool
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2015
kobonaire:
This story get K-leg .... how does a student on a US student visa get permanent residency (aka green card)??
Please I instead prefer the other fake stories that are pushed to front page .... like : big snake comes out of woman's mouth during a deliverance ... unfortunately all the witnesses's phones were either switched off or had dead batteries and so there is no recorded video or picture but just the "account".

I asked for the immigration status of the husband on my first post. No answer.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2015
lastpage:

100% correct!

In the western world, the man is rendered a weakling... No Balls, otherwise na jail.

Younger men should think twice before "Love-nwantintin" make you carry that woman go abroad o....... E go do you like film! grin grin

Lastpage!

But the same thing could happen regardless of where the Spouse came from, even the US.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
your lowkey just dey like invincible mode embarassed

But good to hear from you, even if it is once in awhile.
Ohh! I just forget! Welcome to November cool

Lol...happy new month kiss kiss
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
adeh39:

Lol...happy new month kiss kiss
yeah grin

Thanks so much! kiss
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2015
Hav U eva think of buying 4rm JUMIA, but don't no how 2 go about it, Call 4 Ur fastest online MARKET xperience. Cash on +Doorstep Delivery 08136386580.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:
some women are just crawzy in love that they will do anything to be with their lover even if it means murdering someone....and they are the first to cry victim...gosh

thank God for this man oooo

The man in question is a fool, arent there girls out there to marry, why should he contract his marriage online, he should return to his country and settle down with a real wife not a gold digger.
He got what he deserved, he no see oyibo babe to marry ewu.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by QueenHeart(f): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
Hian! U want to put me on a guilt trip? Did I ever infer what she did isn't a reasonable reason to throw her out? Biko stopeet! Lool. I'm saying in America you don't take the law into your hands. She has aborted the pregnancy, u don't have any proof to show that she is pregnant for another. Even the husband is wise and he is taking it up legally, if he had done /does anything irrational; he will pay darely because the Law works there.... sadly the law is sort of a caricature here. You get now?
ok I grab
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GentleToks(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
hahahah! 2% is even too much!

Aldo I don't really like the ideal of this baby mama stuff, but the way thing are going! I'm starting to buy this ideal. Infact it has many advantages if you look at it in a different angle than that of the legally married with frustration

Have been everywhere Bro. I mean i have seen it all.

If you are very future minded person, your best bet in life is have your childs with a single lady and enjoy the rest of your life. What matter in all this equation is your availability in the lives of those childs.

Let me tell you a little secret, take a look this, you spent years in primary, secondary and university under horrible scorching sun and weather; spent dunking years or months in labour market to find a job. Life begin to look good for you and all years in school started yielding fruits but as soon as you bring a lady into this newly blessed world of yours, she want to take over your entire life under the pretence of marriage while a baby mama only need 10% to 15% of your income to better the lives of your children with your respect and dignity intact. She wants to put people (mum, siblings etc) who supported you through the journey of life to the back of the door while a baby mama has no control over your life and family. The moment she steps into your life, the way u shave, brush, cream, eat and drink need to be checked out and look into so as to fit into her own way of life. What a miserable life.

What i advise young ones(I am just 32 myself) to do is this, have your childs with one lady( a reasonable one @ that), build a good relationship with her cos of your childs, ensure you have your childs with you from Friday evening and drop them in school on Monday morning or Sunday evening. Build outside school activities with them on Saturdays like football coaching, gymnastic class or Ballet class. Take them with you to church on Sundays. You have 100% control over your life without a woman drama. No woman control your destiny and your happiness remain intact.

Finally, if you are settling down with a long or short time girlfriend, never ever believed that you know her too well until you start living together. Going and coming to each others houses is quite different from living together as married couple. Bad marriage is the most craziest and graviest mistake a young man could ever make in life......

It ll destroy you if you r emotional person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

If you are very future minded person, your best bet in life is have your childs with a single lady and enjoy the rest of your life. What matter in all this equation is your availability in the lives of those childs.

Let me tell you a little secret, take a look this, you spent years in primary, secondary and university under horrible scorching sun and weather; spent dunking years or months in labour market to find a job. Life begin to look good for you and all years in school started yielding fruits but as soon as you bring a lady into this newly blessed world of yours, she want to take over your entire life under the pretence of marriage while a baby mama only need 10% to 15% of your income to better the lives of your children with your respect and dignity intact. She wants to put people (mum, siblings etc) who supported you through the journey of life to the back of the door while a baby mama has no control over your life and family. The moment she steps into your life, the way u shave, brush, cream, eat and drink need to be checked out and look into so as to fit into her own way of life. What a miserable life.

What i advise young ones(I am just 32 myself) to do is this, have your childs with one lady( a reasonable one @ that), build a good relationship with her cos of your childs, ensure you have your childs with you from Friday evening and drop them in school on Monday morning or Sunday evening. Build outside school activities with them on Saturdays like football coaching, gymnastic class or Ballet class. Take them with you to church on Sundays. You have 100% control over your life without a woman drama. No woman control your destiny and your happiness remain intact.

Finally, if you are settling down with a long or short time girlfriend, never ever believed that you know her too well until you start living together. Going and coming to each others houses is quite different from living together as married couple. Bad marriage is the most craziest and graviest mistake a young man could ever make in life......

It ll destroy you if you r emotional person

I'm or was that kind of emotional person,
And that almost destroyed me. Maybe because I was too FOOLISH to love a woman to the extent of ignoring simple trace of infidelity which I kind of understand the pain of the op. And he even WANT TO take her back, but thanks with the help of people and others, I was back with my senses and realize that our WOMEN don't appreciate good things but love the wicked things.

I really learnt a lesson, and that's why I don't even valued them as human beings.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2015
EgunMogaji:

No, not from my vantage point of the ones I've observed.

I disagree. I think you are the one looking for faults that are not there or maybe you tend to go for the selfish ones or you are just afraid of change. Personally, I have met both the good and the bad ones. The Nigerian women I have met so far are not better off however they are better at hiding who they are.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

I applaud you Sir, you're a genius.

Like I've said before, there's no longer any benefit to marriage in this modern times.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
any time you make a comment like this! I keep on imagining something which I won't talk about undecided

Remember I ONCE told you long time ago that you are just like me.

I understand you! And next time I promise I won't go on your nerves again (but not only if you do change your moniker again tongue)

Chill up! my moonlight. Won't double cross again! kiss

Tufiakwaundecided

I am sorry
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

I disagree. I think you are the one looking for faults that are not there or maybe you tend to go for the selfish ones or you are just afraid of change. Personally, I have met both the good and the bad ones. The Nigerian women I have met so far are not better off however they are better at hiding who they are.

It is what it is.

You don't know me at all so I do not understand the personal attack.

The fact that many of these professional and educated Nigerian Women in the US are single and without the prospect of a marriage and are mere booty calls prooves my point.

I don't support marriage anymore but I will continue to advice folks that want to get married to avoid any interaction with Nigerian Women in the US and instead go home to court and marry a beautiful and young woman from home.

For anyone interested I offer my help in wading through the immigration process as I've done both a fiancée and spousal petition and successfully grin
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

Tufiakwaundecided

I am sorry
Lozz grin not only tufiakwa!

I do own you an apology.

Really sorry for what I wrote there!
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2015
EgunMogaji:

It is what it is.

You don't know me at all so I do not understand the personal attack.

The fact that many of these professional and educated Nigerian Women in the US are single and without the prospect of a marriage and are mere booty calls prooves my point.

I don't support marriage anymore but I will continue to advice folks that want to get married to avoid any interaction with Nigerian Women in the US and instead go home to court and marry a beautiful and young woman from home.

For anyone interested I offer my help in wading through the immigration process as I've done both a fiancée and spousal petition and successfully grin

It is not a personal attack. I am a woman and I totally disagree with you. I have been here too and I know men who found great wives in the UK and those who do not believe in going home to find a wife.

What is your point with the booty call?

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

It is not a personal attack. I am a woman and I totally disagree with you. I have been here too and I know men who found great wives in the UK and those who do not believe in going home to find a wife.

What is your point with the booty call?

I understand.

I write from the point of view of a man but not saying that I represent all men.

We are shaped by our experiences, both personal and observed.

I'm secure in my position and its unwavering because it's supported by data. Many other posters on this very thread shares my sentiments. Nigerian Women in the US are mostly damaged goods.

I yield the floor to you on this debate and respectfully bow out.

Good day madam.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by 9jatatafo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
This is not a new thing. So many married women in Nigeria have children outside marriage claiming to be their husband's own. Fear a woman's heart as it is a very deep secret ocean

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

So you are advocating a weekend dad relationship Good luck with that... Plus you figures are wrong. In the USA children required 33% of earnings.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by ArchEnemy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:
@All and to those who said that the guy in question should have picked one of Nigerian ladies in US. You don't want to try Nigerian ladies abroad bruv....... Lol!!!! You will opt for a man to a man marriage(Gay marriage) after Nigerian ladies here must have turned your destiny to a default settings. 89% of these ladies are nothing but pure evil.

The first thing on their list are these below:
1) The size of your dick?
2) How skilful are u with the dick?
3) How many rounds you are able to cover in a day?
4) Can you become a white guy to them over night (Mumu)?
5) Material things or money

Nigerian ladies here in western world are the most wicked species on earth. If i begin to narrate their stories one after another, you would realise that the lady in question is an angel.

This(Bastard pregnancy) is a norm among Nigerian ladies abroad; such act is trending among Nigerian ladies. White babes are worst when it comes to this; their useless tradition doesn't frown at this sort of thing.

You know what, they sometimes bring themselves to Live TV show over the same issue we are talking about here. These ladies ll bring their estranged husband to Live family show to complain about him not supporting a Bastard financially.....

If you hear some stories here in western world, you might choose to stay away from marriage for life
shocked
May God ve mercy

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GentleToks(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
I'm or was that kind of emotional person,
And that almost destroyed me. Maybe because I was too FOOLISH to love a woman to the extent of ignoring simple trace of infidelity which I kind of understand the pain of the op. And he even WANT TO take her back, but thanks with the help of people and others, I was back with my senses and realize that our WOMEN don't appreciate good things but love the wicked things.

I really learnt a lesson, and that's why I don't even valued them as human beings.

Thank God my brother that you are able to regain your dignity and self esteem back from that horrible experience.

There is no advantage for a man in a marriage to be honest. You suffered through schools right from primary to tertiary institutions and only for a lady who was probably the last born of her family when you were going through all this economic struggle and hardship with your parents and siblings to take over and become CEO of your life.

As if that was not enough, you would go to work all day and only for these 21st century girls to complain that you r fuccking them to death. They would nag on the fact that you r snoring after paying children school fees and put clothes on everybody with food. They would blackmail you with emotion and sentiment at every given opportunity. They are even expecting to wash dishes while they cooking this days. They want you to leave your Church of 20-year-old for their father one. You will pay dowry but only for a man who didn't pay penny to be enjoying the same thing you paid dowry on for free and even planning to kill u....

They ll be the one to eat better part of meats in the soup while you r hustling like Monkeys on the street, chasing one contract or tge other, they would spend substantial part of your money on their family who knows nothing about how much you have suffered in life to attain your present level. They would even say "Honey, we need life Insurance in case of unforeseen event-Na your death be that ooooo indirectly; she would cash on that when you die.

Interestingly, ask the same woman to do her life insurance and put your name as next of kin, she would report you to Resident pastor of your church that you r wishing her death.

If you want to be an happy for the rest of your life, the mathematics is quite simple.

Find a lovely and a little bit cultured lady to give you lovely two to three childs(So many out there).

Be prepared to live up to responsibility as a loving father.

Respect the baby mama as a woman not as your wife.

Boundary should be maintained at all time no matter Konjo( After having either two or three kids depend on what you want)rning

Create activities with the childs over the weekend- Educative activities.

Pick the childs on Friday after School so as to go through their school assignments with them and drop the childs on Monday morning in School with "I love you at all time".

You ll see your life taking a lovely shape without a drama at home. Life is too beautiful and short than to allow a lady to subject you to pains and agony of life.

You ll love your life with your sanity intact.

At age of 50 to 55, find a lovely divorced lady or widow to settle down with cos of old age companion. You need that bro no doubt. All the "gragra" of young lady has left her at that age and total and refined maturity has taken over her. At the end of the day, you would realise that your existence on earth was worthwhile and peaceful.

5 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hehehehehe

This life ehn. cheesy

Hehehehehe.

See plans for baby making machines and older women to become servant wives.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GentleToks(m): 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
tomyka81:

So you are advocating a weekend dad relationship Good luck with that... Plus you figures are wrong. In the USA children required 33% of earnings.

33% for slow Nigerians and Americans.

I have a solution for Nigeria guys in this babe mama 33% scheme. Trust me, you ll only give what u choose not what the government choose for u. You gat that? I am serious though.

A smart dude doesn't pay 33%.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by LordReed(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

If this is how you view marriage no wonder you think it is miserable. Marriage is not about someone controlling your life if I may disabuse your mind a bit. Having a wife or husband does require you to take the other into consideration for sure but if someone is trying to control your life then you have a problem that does not mean that is what marriage is about. You can still make sure all the important relationships in your life are still well "oiled and greased", in fact one of the ways to know you've married a good spouse is how they enable your familial relationships to keep going smooth and cordial. Sometimes people over look the important facts while dating all in the hopes that the person will change after marriage, know this no change is automatic, the act of marriage does not guarantee positive change. Anyone going to marry must be ready to work towards making the marriage a success, you don't sit down cross your legs and wish for the best.

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

33% for slow Nigerians and Americans.

I have a solution for Nigeria guys in this babe mama 33% scheme. Trust me, you ll only give what u choose not what the government choose for u. You gat that? I am serious though.

A smart dude doesn't pay 33%.

OK. Well they get locked up in jail then. Lol a smart guy marries, stays faithful, nurtures, and gives 100%. He gets 10 fold in return.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by vague: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
LordReed:

If this is how you view marriage no wonder you think it is miserable. Marriage is not about someone controlling your life if I may disabuse your mind a bit. Having a wife or husband does require you to take the other into consideration for sure but if someone is trying to control your life then you have a problem that does not mean that is what marriage is about. You can still make sure all the important relationships in your life are still well "oiled and greased", in fact one of the ways to know you've married a good spouse is how they enable your familial relationships to keep going smooth and cordial. Sometimes people over look the important facts while dating all in the hopes that the person will change after marriage, know this no change is automatic, the act of marriage does not guarantee positive change. Anyone going to marry must be ready to work towards making the marriage a success, you don't sit down cross your legs and wish for the best.
if you weren't already taken i was going to pay your groom price for my little sister o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.