Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (66056 Views)

Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Pamelayoung: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2015
I don't knw why I find this story hard 2 believe.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2015
mbulela:

women are giving men pregnancies that are not theirs all the time.
It is more common than you imagine.

That is one of the consequences of sex before marriage cool
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2015
Gracito:
Women can be evil though undecided the guy in question was willing to stick with her cry angry. Some women sabi mumu too, it's her loss and his gain though kiss
he gain NOTHING. Even loss, bet you! With time that guy will be the type who will only see women as sex machine and nothing more.

the best thing you WOMEN know how to do, is to turn good guys into monster angry

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 02, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
One guy was here a few weeks ago bragging about how he found a wife for the cousin in Nigeria. How a cousin that lived many years in US would get entangled in.such arrangement befuddled me.

Why would anyone in his/her right sense travel to get a spouse in Nigeria? The ones that did learned the hard way. Leave the.Nigerians in.Nigeria to live with their shenanigans. When I saw a Nigerian couple living under the same house with two locked refrigerators, it changed my whole understanding of going home to.marry a stranger.

Anyone in.my family that takes that route sure know that I am not going.
/

I will keep reiterating that there are many good nigerian women as there are bad ones. My experience tells me that men just like women prefer the wrong ones for stupid reasons.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Gracito(f): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2015
I just wonder why you must personalise undecided. Well, noted. I've seen you MEN that turn bad women into angels
sonofananimal:
he gain NOTHING. Even loss, bet you! With time that guy will be the type who will only see women as sex machine and nothing more.

the best thing you WOMEN know how to do, is to turn good guys into monster angry
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

How is it any of your business if I choose to do either?

I roll with men who are logical, reasonable and have high self esteem. No time for sentimental men undecided

How is it any of my business if you roll with manly man eighter?

Keep rolling with men who you think are logical, reasonable and have self esteem.

And did you think we men can't detect who is logical, reasonable and have HIGH self esteem on the women's part undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:

How is it any of my business if you roll with manly man eighter?

Keep rolling with men who you think are logical, reasonable and have self esteem.

And did you think we men can't detect who is logical, reasonable and have HIGH self esteem on the women's part undecided

No, you can't. Most men are as foolish as the women. If you were logical, we won't be having this convo on this thread smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2015
Gracito:
I just wonder why you must personalise undecided. Well, noted. I've seen you MEN that turn bad women into angels
but have you seen a woman who turn bad men into angels
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by iPopAlomo(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

None of them can achieve half of what I have grin

God forbid... you're on nairaland 247... prostituting up and down looking for manly man... just so you know... my sister is married... with two kids... and she's an accountant... and still recognises that fact that taking care of her children is her responsibility... even if you're the ceo of the fucking bank of America... Show me your home... grin

p.s

my sister is 24... and she's got way more than you ever would... and might I add... her husband did her a favour marrying her... she understands this...

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Gracito(f): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2015
There are lots of 'em. And you knowit But i'd say nomore
sonofananimal:
but have you seen a woman who turn bad men into angels
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

No, you can't. Most men are as foolish as the women. If you were logical, we won't be having this convo on this thread smiley
cool good! Going by what you said.
That means you don't usually have a conversation with logical people.

You just prove me right

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by logica(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2015
cocoama:

How are we sure Karma is not dealing with him? I know a guy who dated a lady for 8 years only to go back home for holiday, got married and brought his wife back with him only to find out later that she was not who she claimed to be.
Eh ehn, let us continue on the Karma trail: how are we sure Karma wasn't dealing with the woman he dated for 8 years too? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2015
iPopAlomo:

God forbid... you're on nairaland 247... prostituting up and down looking for manly man... just so you know... my sister is married... with two kids... and she's an accountant... and still recognises that fact that taking care of her children is her responsibility... even if you're the ceo of the fucking bank of America... Show me your home... grin

p.s

my sister is 24... and she's got way more than you ever would... and might I add... her husband did her a favour marrying her... she understands this...

My belle o

Aren't we telling porkies again?

They are WORTHLESS! grin
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2015
Gracito:
There are lots of 'em. And you knowit But i'd say nomore
k! go and say no more!
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
cool good! Going by what you said.
That means you don't usually have a conversation with logical people.

You just prove me right

Yeah!

You for example. I am having this convo with you not to appear rude.

I don't like being rude, you know cheesy
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by iPopAlomo(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

My belle o

Aren't we telling porkies again?

They are WORTHLESS! grin

One thing you've acheived... name it... lol... I know right now... you must be having second thoughts of your worthless life... keep rollung with manly men till your pussy expires...

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2015
iPopAlomo:

One thing you've acheived... name it... lol... I know right now... you must be having second thoughts of your worthless life... keep rollung with manly men till your pussy expires...

kiss

I don't want to break your heart, darling

You are simply not worth it

The 24/7 part is one of the advantages of having 24/7 electricity and internet connection.

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2015
logica:
Eh ehn, let us continue on the Karma trail: how are we sure Karma wasn't dealing with the woman he dated for 8 years too? undecided

Lolzcheesy
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yeah!

I don't like being rude
, you know cheesy

Ok.

Good luck with the way you reason
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Mekyno(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yeah!

I don't like being rude, you know cheesy
you are more mature than all these replies. It doesn't give a good imagine of you.
Pls jst stop now. Tnx 4 undastanding
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2015
Mekyno:

you are more mature than all these replies. It doesn't give a good imagine of you.
Pls jst stop now. Tnx 4 undastanding

Thanks.!
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2015
Interesting!
God save us
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:

Ok.

I am sorry but it is true. You go up and firm every thread insulting women and all. Do you know what they says about you? It doesn't makesyou an Alpha male rather it makes you less of a man. Your actions scream insecurity and low self esteem. That is the reason I can't take your serious. It is entirely your fault not mine.

4 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Mekyno(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

Thanks.!
welcom. Hv a nice day
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

How so? Is it because they actually have a life and believe on mutual respect, working hand in hand to help each other career wise and in the homefront

No, not from my vantage point of the ones I've observed.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by iPopAlomo(m): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

kiss

I don't want to break your heart, darling

You are simply not worth it

The 24/7 part is one of the advantages of having 24/7 electricity and internet connection.

You are welcome

Just as I thought... nothing!!!

happy new month to you... Ciao...
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by iPopAlomo(m): 9:13am On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:

Ok.

As in... she didn't know what you meant... Na fish brain that girl get...
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by sukkot: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

You have a point. The men are not completely blamefreee
yup. karma
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am sorry but it is true. You go up and firm every thread insulting women and all. Do you know what they says about you? It doesn't makesyou an Alpha male rather it makes you less of a man. Your actions scream insecurity and low self esteem. That is the reason I can't take your serious. It is entirely your fault not mine.
any time you make a comment like this! I keep on imagining something which I won't talk about undecided

Remember I ONCE told you long time ago that you are just like me.

I understand you! And next time I promise I won't go on your nerves again (but not only if you do change your moniker again tongue)

Chill up! my moonlight. Won't double cross again! kiss
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
any time you make a comment like this! I keep on imagining something which I won't talk about undecided

Remember I ONCE told you long time ago that you are just like me.

I understand you! And next time I promise I won't go on your nerves again (but not only if you do change your moniker again tongue)

Chill up! my moonlight. Won't double cross again! kiss

Funny guy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.