Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (66055 Views)

Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Sarang(f): 4:49am On Nov 02, 2015
angry
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by agarawu23(m): 4:52am On Nov 02, 2015
raayah:
I support the man, he should take a DNA test and find out the true paternity of the child. He should not pay child support for a child that is not his.

I wonder why this man didn't find a good girl Abroad to marry or at least take time to find a good girl in Nigeria. Marriage is not something you rush into!
ladies abroad worst pass the devils wey dey Nigeria and that's why they prefer to go home and marry
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by harrysterol(m): 4:56am On Nov 02, 2015
chimkaire:
How a woman could pull off such stupidity beats my imagination! How could she give a man, a child that isn't his, for goodness' sake?! Your heart never skips on seeing your hubby and the child together shocked
And our Aunty here is just a damn fool/looser here. Why did she not abort the preggy back here before getting there? Idiat. Na the man I go blame sha angry
grin grin take it Easy before you develop Schizophrenia
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 02, 2015
agarawu23:
ladies abroad worst pass the devils wey dey Nigeria and that's why they prefer to go home and marry

Bingo.

At least when done properly, astute Men would visit home many many times during the courtship, meet families, etc you know have a real relationship.

Some of the Women on this thread makes it sound as if we just land at Muritala and pick up the first Woman we see and jump back on the plane.

They all need to stop blaming the victim and point finger where it's proper, the slvt Sister.

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 02, 2015
The hustle is real.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by emaskocoded(m): 5:05am On Nov 02, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]touching
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by agarawu23(m): 5:08am On Nov 02, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Bingo.

At least when done properly, astute Men would visit home many many times during the courtship, meet families, etc you know have a real relationship.

Some of the Women on this thread makes it sound as if we just land at Muritala and pick up the first Woman we see and jump back on the plane.

They all need to stop blaming the victim and point finger where it's proper, the slvt Sister.
my dad told me never to bring a lady you want to marry abroad but I never knew the consequence until I started seeing and reading experiences.

Its either you remain single until you are ready to stay back home fully because these girls arent loyal at all.

Even if you are the type that comes home regularly, it still doesn't solve the case and we blv all Ladies aren't the same(we have the good ones) but [size=30pt]trust nobody[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Pangea: 5:13am On Nov 02, 2015
You all can now see why some men take the law into their own hands!
This us why some men commit murder!
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 02, 2015
agarawu23:
my dad told me never to bring a lady you want to marry abroad but I never knew the consequence until I started seeing and reading experiences.

Its either you remain single until you are ready to stay back home fully because these girls arent loyal at all.

Even if you are the type that comes home regularly, it still doesn't solve the case and we blv all Ladies aren't the same(we have the good ones) but [size=30pt]trust nobody[/size]

There are good Women in Nigeria, one just need to stay away from the Oloshos and company.

You don't have to do it but if you choose to then there are concrete and logical steps that you can take.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 02, 2015
I know of an American Lady that lived for 6 months in Nigeria with her Husband and her Sister and her Sisters kids.

Guess what? The alleged Sister is the Wife.

The games that people play grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:21am On Nov 02, 2015
QueenHeart:
yu call pregnant for another man not a reasonable reason. Hmmmmmm*am in shock
Hian! U want to put me on a guilt trip? Did I ever infer what she did isn't a reasonable reason to throw her out? Biko stopeet! Lool. I'm saying in America you don't take the law into your hands. She has aborted the pregnancy, u don't have any proof to show that she is pregnant for another. Even the husband is wise and he is taking it up legally, if he had done /does anything irrational; he will pay darely because the Law works there.... sadly the law is sort of a caricature here. You get now?
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by orfegater(m): 5:39am On Nov 02, 2015
Gelengelen:
anytime i hear of women wahala i always run with my leg touching my head.
no fit shout:
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:
The law needs to classify selfish and deceitful acts like this including giving a man another's man child as fraud, with nothing less than 20 years without paroleundecided

I blame him sha, when our men rush home to pick ‘wives' because they believe we are not traditional enough. This is what most of them getcheesy

It is not that you guys are not traditional enough, it's just that err, una wahala is a wee much. Some of you have tear eye finish.

Further, the age range of ladies abroad, in my experience, usually falls above that that guys who are ready to settle are looking for. You know this thing about marrying younger women.

But as the movie is showing now, even the naija ones aren't any better. That is a story for another day though.

Op->Op->Op->Op, deport her evil behind back to naija!

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Awoofawo(m): 5:48am On Nov 02, 2015
SirJeffry:
Mtcheew, another story from all these Facebook marriages.

How can you meet a lady online, propose online and only travel to do the marriage rights after which you zoom off again?

No pre intimacy, no post intimacy nothing after you begin complain about the spouse.

Some guys have MUMU as their last name I swear.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by OmoAlata1(f): 5:54am On Nov 02, 2015
I don't believe this story. Too many holes. So many questions. I digress
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Cutehector(m): 5:55am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:
The law needs to classify selfish and deceitful acts like this including giving a man another's man child as fraud, with nothing less than 20 years without paroleundecided

I blame him sha, when our men rush home to pick ‘wives' because they believe we are not traditional enough. This is what most of them getcheesy
pls dnt blame him.. She had been his babe long enough befor he went for postgraduate..

And yes u are right.. Nigerian women are becoming smthelse these days, I wouldn't use d word some.... And with what I am observing nowadays, I wouldn't mind gettn married to a non nigerian...

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 02, 2015
lastpage:

I predict that in no distant future, Marriage would become extinct.... people will just have children by test-tube, surrogacy or adoption.

Lastpage!

Or go into a "partnership", which is legal in the UK shocked
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by bigtt76(f): 6:09am On Nov 02, 2015
This has brought in a new dimension into the 'I'm going home to get a wife' syndrome Nigerian men exhibit abroad - Guys better check well before you import o! Receive 'goods and service' in good condition, no refund and no return after grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by ogbukara: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2015
There is nothing like love in a woman they are all the same very wicked

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by JohnReese: 6:12am On Nov 02, 2015
All I can say is "Pele dear" grin
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Eddodoh(m): 6:15am On Nov 02, 2015
Badboiz:
Trust is important but when you trust and you are being treated as a fool, does it make sense?. My only prayer is that we all find that faithful and trustworthy partner but that doesn't change the fact that women can keep dangerous secrets, I fear women ooo but will still married to one... So help me God
If there's anything dat i fear in dis world, it's women. So dangerous!

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by wizsolzy(m): 6:17am On Nov 02, 2015
Shit do happens without notice
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:24am On Nov 02, 2015
How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones

I have keenly observed the current events that have led to the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, the self-proclaimed leader of the Biafran movement. I have mixed reactions to the events that have transpired and have communicated my thoughts to the Nigerian Presidency. I will attempt elucidating my thoughts here.

1. I am of the opinion that the call for Biafra is legitimate: Firstly, Biafra existed before Nigeria was created. It was made up of people with similar cultures and language (with majority tribe being Igbo). It is perfectly legitimate for the original inhabitants of the country to yearn to have back their country and resources under their control. However, I do not believe that Biafra is a viable solution at this time.

Read the full article here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2704993/how-nigeria-must-deal-biafra#39566906
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 02, 2015
So many harlots in Nigeria, nowadays. It is really alarming, that decent wives are very scarce to find.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by sukkot: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2015
Redman44:
Yes, bringing Nigerian women to the USA and UK after marrying them is very risky. No one can deny this fact. I know two guys in the UK that got slapped by the ladies they married in Nigeria and brought to the UK. The ladies in question quickly transformed into werewolves as soon as they landed in the UK and started claiming their rights. One of them landed a hot slap on the cheeks of a distant uncle of mine and the Marriage is something that cannot be discussed openly on Nairaland. The other lady started receiving calls from Men on EE Mobile Phone less than a week after she arrived in London.

However, many Nigerian ladies that are already abroad are not better in character than the ladies in Nigeria. In fact, they could be worse off. This is because they are exposed to many things here. You can't just trust the Naija Ladies and Women here easily. They break hearts too and will open their thighs for the highest bidder. That is why many of them here are single and searching into their late 30's and 40's. It is very hard to satisfy Nigerian women materially in the UK. Very, Very hard. I don't blame guys going home to look for ladies to marry. The women here are not better than women in Nigeria. Lets state facts as they are. Cheers.
well dayum grin

thats yalls problem. i dont got those kinda problems. to a wicked man will a wicked woman be given. its the law of karma. YAH hates a false balance. everything has to balance out on the scale of justice. whatever you dish out you will receive and YAH is no respecter of persons

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 02, 2015
We are screwed den. What must we do?
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by cardoctor(m): 6:48am On Nov 02, 2015
Normal thing.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by chigoizie7(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Oga no even try sef. I know t can never be me,but f it were me, it is very simple, after the divorce, I will plant some drugs in her new apartment and den set her up, she must pay for what she did oh. "An eye for an eye will not make us blind"
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Bollinger(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2015
gamaliel121:
Na to send her back sharply....no dulling....

That's unfair mehnnnnn

It's not possible to do that. She already has her papers.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by mysteryman2014: 7:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Story story .....Fictitious . Nice cooked up story. There is no way the US embassy would ve given the supposed son Visa without conducting DNA test from a reputable hospital chosen by the embassy.

So d DNA test would ve already been done. This story is fake

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Malakh: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2015
bigtt76:
This has brought in a new dimension into the 'I'm going home to get a wife' syndrome Nigerian men exhibit abroad - Guys better check well before you import o! Receive 'goods and service' in good condition, no refund and no return after grin
lol u crazy when the good book say he founds a good wife obtains favor from Yah dem think say to get a good wife na moi moi,me i no even bother with yankee or naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.