Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (66049 Views)

Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GentleToks(m): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2015
@All and to those who said that the guy in question should have picked one of Nigerian ladies in US. You don't want to try Nigerian ladies abroad bruv....... Lol!!!! You will opt for a man to a man marriage(Gay marriage) after Nigerian ladies here must have turned your destiny to a default settings. 89% of these ladies are nothing but pure evil.

The first thing on their list are these below:
1) The size of your dick?
2) How skilful are u with the dick?
3) How many rounds you are able to cover in a day?
4) Can you become a white guy to them over night (Mumu)?
5) Material things or money

Nigerian ladies here in western world are the most wicked species on earth. If i begin to narrate their stories one after another, you would realise that the lady in question is an angel.

This(Bastard pregnancy) is a norm among Nigerian ladies abroad; such act is trending among Nigerian ladies. White babes are worst when it comes to this; their useless tradition doesn't frown at this sort of thing.

You know what, they sometimes bring themselves to Live TV show over the same issue we are talking about here. These ladies ll bring their estranged husband to Live family show to complain about him not supporting a Bastard financially.....

If you hear some stories here in western world, you might choose to stay away from marriage for life

6 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

GentleToks:
@All and to those who said that the guy in question should have picked one of Nigerian ladies in US. You don't want to try Nigerian ladies abroad bruv....... Lol!!!! You will opt for a man to a man marriage(Gay marriage) after Nigerian ladies here must have turned your destiny to a default settings. 89% of these ladies are nothing but pure evil.

Nigerian ladies here in western world are the most wicked species on earth. If i begin to narrate their stories one after another, you would realise that the lady in question is an angel.

This(Bastard pregnancy) is a norm among Nigerian ladies abroad; such act is trending among Nigerian ladies. White babes are worst when it comes to this; their useless tradition doesn't frown at this sort of thing.

You know what, they sometimes bring themselves to Live TV show over the same issue we are talking about here. These ladies ll bring their estranged husband to Live family show to complain about him not supporting a Bastard financially.....

If you hear some stories here in western world, you might choose to stay away from marriage for life

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2015
Redman44:
Yes, bringing Nigerian women to the USA and UK after marrying them is very risky. No one can deny this fact. I know two guys in the UK that got slapped by the ladies they married in Nigeria and brought to the UK. The ladies in question quickly transformed into werewolves as soon as they landed in the UK and started claiming their rights. One of them landed a hot slap on the cheeks of a distant uncle of mine and the Marriage is something that cannot be discussed openly on Nairaland. The other lady started receiving calls from Men on EE Mobile Phone less than a week after she arrived in London.

However, many Nigerian ladies that are already abroad are not better in character than the ladies in Nigeria. In fact, they could be worse off. This is because they are exposed to many things here. You can't just trust the Naija Ladies and Women here easily. They break hearts too and will open their thighs for the highest bidder. That is why many of them here are single and searching into their late 30's and 40's. It is very hard to satisfy Nigerian women materially in the UK. Very, Very hard. I don't blame guys going home to look for ladies to marry. The women here are not better than women in Nigeria. Lets state facts as they are. Cheers.
so true. That's why the rate of single ladies in this country is too much.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2015
friends4ever:
I blame men that travel all the way to Nigeria to import women all in the name of marriage, when they're decent and educated Nigerian women here in the States cool
those one too there are even worse. There are many nice nor black women there who will love you! Why coming back and pick a wolf as wife?
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2015
chigoizie7:
Oga no even try sef. I know t can never be me,but f it were me, it is very simple, after the divorce, I will plant some drugs in her new apartment and den set her up, she must pay for what she did oh. "An eye for an eye will not make us blind"
that drug stuff won't work like that. Cos America are the drug there self
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by iPopAlomo(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:
The law needs to classify selfish and deceitful acts like this including giving a man another's man child as fraud, with nothing less than 20 years without paroleundecided

I blame him sha, when our men rush home to pick ‘wives' because they believe we are not traditional enough. This is what most of them getcheesy

Like I said... anyone marrying you women is doing you a favour...

CC: Dominique...
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

yeap!! Marriage is a scam.

You married, you won't have rest of mind, infact! You might be talking care of a bastard child for years, not until you did a DNA test.

WOMEN of NOWADYs are the real devil sent to destroy you.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by iPopAlomo(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2015
Marrying a Nigerian Lady is doing her a favour... end of discussion...

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by iPopAlomo(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2015
Gracito:
Women can be evil though undecided the guy in question was willing to stick with her cry angry. Some women sabi mumu too, it's her loss and his gain though kiss

What did he gain...?!
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by daltose: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GentleToks(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
yeap!! Marriage is a scam.

You married, you won't have rest of mind, infact! You might be talking care of a bastard child for years, not until you did a DNA test.

WOMEN of NOWADYs are the real devil sent to destroy you.

Marriage is a scam to be honest

If you want to be happy as a man for the rest of your life; impregnate a lady, have two to three childs with the same lady and continue with your career and beautiful life as a single guy.

Million lives of able men have been destroyed by these daughters of Jezebel.

These ladies can pretend to be in love u so as to achieve their selfish aim.

Only 2% of them is good

6 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by okey4reel(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmmm this is very bad oh women. later it will seem as if all men are bad or the devil but women are beginning to change this days...
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Gracito(f): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2015
iPopAlomo:

What did he gain...?!
he got rid of someone who would have driven him to his early grave.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2015
SirJeffry:
Mtcheew, another story from all these Facebook marriages.

How can you meet a lady online, propose online and only travel to do the marriage rights rites after which you zoom off again?

No pre intimacy, no post intimacy nothing after you begin complain about the spouse.

Some guys have MUMU as their last name I swear.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

No jail.

It doesn't work like that.

/

I know
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

I am sorry but you need to ease down on the exaggeration. undecided

I am a Nigerian woman and I am going to be really objective on this. There are some Nigerian women that are crazy and there are some Nigerian women that are very good. Nigerian men are getting married to Nigerian women who grew up here and not everyone of them has a bad experience. And this issue is not just particular to Nigerian women, it affects other Africans however because of our population we assume that Nigerian women are the worst. Why don't you ask yourself what is it that you really want? You should also know that people speak worse of our men just like our women undecided and you do not see Nigerian women running their mouths here and there.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
so true. That's why the rate of single ladies in this country is too much.

Look who is talkinundecided

When are you getting married undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

If you want to be happy as a man for the rest of your life; impregnate a lady, have two to three childs with the same lady and continue with your career and beautiful life as a single guy.

Only 2% of them is good
hahahah! 2% is even too much!

Aldo I don't really like the ideal of this baby mama stuff, but the way thing are going! I'm starting to buy this ideal. Infact it has many advantages if you look at it in a different angle than that of the legally married with frustration
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

Only 2% of them is good

Million lives of women have been destroyed by men
No gender is blameless
So can we quit this ignorant blame game

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2015
Redman44:
Yes, bringing Nigerian women to the USA and UK after marrying them is very risky. No one can deny this fact. I know two guys in the UK that got slapped by the ladies they married in Nigeria and brought to the UK. The ladies in question quickly transformed into werewolves as soon as they landed in the UK and started claiming their rights. One of them landed a hot slap on the cheeks of a distant uncle of mine and the Marriage is something that cannot be discussed openly on Nairaland. The other lady started receiving calls from Men on EE Mobile Phone less than a week after she arrived in London.

However, many Nigerian ladies that are already abroad are not better in character than the ladies in Nigeria. In fact, they could be worse off. This is because they are exposed to many things here. You can't just trust the Naija Ladies and Women here easily. They break hearts too and will open their thighs for the highest bidder. That is why many of them here are single and searching into their late 30's and 40's. It is very hard to satisfy Nigerian women materially in the UK. Very, Very hard. I don't blame guys going home to look for ladies to marry. The women here are not better than women in Nigeria. Lets state facts as they are. Cheers.

I am sorry but inasmuch that I need that some women misbehave. You can't just rule out the men.

Some men act as if what they have done is a favour that needs to be repaid every second of the women' lives. There are several instances where the guys get controlling, abusive and act like they are still single men. You won't hear the world talking about them kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

Look who is talkinundecided

When are you getting married undecided

See question with a question mark?

Unless you are ready to get married with me, maybe I may consider getting married
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2015
sukkot:
well dayum grin

thats yalls problem. i dont got those kinda problems. to a wicked man will a wicked woman be given. its the law of karma. YAH hates a false balance. everything has to balance out on the scale of justice. whatever you dish out you will receive and YAH is no respecter of persons

You have a point. The men are not completely blamefreee

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:

See question with a question mark?

Unless you are ready to get married with me, maybe I may consider getting married
I will kill myself before I think of that BS

Are you not afraid of high BP? undecided I roll with manly men grin

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2015
Enesi47:
Really am scared of Niaja ladies,no true love again, all am seeing in naija now is money love because if you see the way house wife I mean mother of two or three were charting guy on facebook you will shock
rmmm....there are many fathers of six chatting with young women on FB undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by higherpower: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2015
Niyinficient:
Ok. Una go come here dey tell us hen and cow story! We be small pikin? Oshisco!

I de tell u. Nollywood shocked
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

Million lives of women have been destroyed by men
No gender is blameless

So can we quit this ignorant blame game
the same millions of lives have been destroyed by WOMEN to.. And the effect is on our children you see nowadays with a different ideology of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Yeah there are, but most of them are almost already Men themselves grin

How so? Is it because they actually have a life and believe on mutual respect, working hand in hand to help each other career wise and in the homefront

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by ogbonti: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2015
kobonaire:
This story get K-leg .... how does a student on a US student visa get permanent residency (aka green card)??
Please I instead prefer the other fake stories that are pushed to front page .... like : big snake comes out of woman's mouth during a deliverance ... unfortunately all the witnesses's phones were either switched off or had dead batteries and so there is no recorded video or picture but just the "account".

Yes, this is fabu of the highest order. Dude is on student visa, and he qualifies for student loans? FAFSA gave loans to a non US citizen / Permanent Resident? I beg, move this junk story to thrash, I refuse to take in this bs!

It is so easy to know folks who don't live in the US, trying to start threads about the US. Good try, but to those of us who live here, been through school here, we know this is fabu, and it nullifies every other thing about this gist. Goodluck in writting fiction; stories that touch the heart, lol

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

I will kill myself before I think of that BS

Are you not afraid of high BP? undecided I roll with manly men grin
thank God I said unless which is even impossible.

You just prove it yourself! I'm afraid of high BP.

BY THE WAY! Keep rolling with manly men, very soon you will start rolling with married men grin
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2015
cocoama:

How are we sure Karma is not dealing with him? I know a guy who dated a lady for 8 years only to go back home for holiday, got married and brought his wife back with him only to find out later that she was not who she claimed to be.

Some men do not want 'Westernized women', they want women they can control so they go back home to marry. Marriage is a big deal. You need to know the person very well and with long distance you only get to see the side he/she shows you

This woman was really wicked but I don't believe in long distance marriage especially. People already cheat during long distance relationship. Can this man also say he has never cheated during his 4 years apart?

They need a woman that will be on her knees when they shout divorce or separation grin

Some of the men here have done worse things to these women. But our en will conveniently ignore that part.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
thank God I said unless which is even impossible.

You just prove it yourself! I'm afraid of high BP.

BY THE WAY! Keep rolling with manly men, very soon you will start rolling with married men grin

How is it any of your business if I choose to do either?

I roll with men who are logical, reasonable and have high self esteem. No time for sentimental men undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.